[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

those who anti globalism and diversity shall fall thy can not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Aquarius_PIsces_Cusp.png (198KB, 348x261px) Image search: [Google]
Aquarius_PIsces_Cusp.png
198KB, 348x261px
those who anti globalism and diversity shall fall
thy can not resist the power of aquarius age
the nature of water is mix everything in it
idealism mix with materialism
east and west
age of passion shall gone
to the age of mind
>>
>>18558791
false
when aquarius really gets going only people who are pure of heart are allowed to stay on earth , everyone else will be purged to another planet
>>
>>18558791
>white babies have no future because you are supposed to mix things in water

Yeah okay bud
>>
Thoth is risen
>>
Do you believe diversity is the road to peace?
>>
File: Kek-statue.jpg (15KB, 320x303px) Image search: [Google]
Kek-statue.jpg
15KB, 320x303px
>>18559131
>Thoth
pathetic
>>
>>18558904
I've never gotten why whites think it's such a bad thing to mix races. You'll still get to be cunts to other people of were all brown. It's not like being white stopped Europeans from trying to kill each other to prove who was the whitest.
>>
>>18559264
Nothing complicated, I personally want my children to have the same skin colour as me and to have more of a genetic link to my cultural heritage.
>>
>>18559131
>>18559213
>not using superior "thoumst"
>>
>>18559268
>and not have kids that all look like each other
>and therefore think like each other
>be like each other
>unaware to being mind controlled for human trafficking and/or mass slavery
>but hey same god say principles i say we bend over and experience pain so our soul knows the meaning of rest better after we're "gone"
>wait, someome's hands are revving up over 9000 rpm
>>
>>18558904
Let's mix the races in water. Blacks can't swim, whites can, looks we got ourselves a winner of the races.
>>
File: zeigest.png (32KB, 888x618px) Image search: [Google]
zeigest.png
32KB, 888x618px
>>18559166
yes that will solve middle east wars
actually fighting each other will make them understand each other
>>18559131
? I don't get it what Thoth do with Aquarius age ?

>>18558891
LOL aquarius will mix everything until there are no pure or not pure anymore
>>
>>18559264
We can see what happens to any community when a large number of non-whites moves in.
>>
>>18559305
Why would you want your kids to think like niggers?
>>
>>18559396
So, you're saying we need diversity to bring about civil war, because only after war can we have peace?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.