[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master Mason from the state of Florida reporting in. I was just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 14

File: 20170112_162440.jpg (792KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_162440.jpg
792KB, 2560x1440px
Master Mason from the state of Florida reporting in. I was just curious about what your general thoughts on Freemasonry were. I am also willing to answer any questions within my ability to do so.
>>
What are your 5 favorite books?
>>
>>18558683
what's the strangest thing you've seen/heard/been part of?
>>
>>18558683
I know a few masons who are addicted to drugs, such a good organisation
>>
Why do you prefer to worship Lucifer and endure an eternity of suffering in the after life?
>>
>>18558693
There hasn't been anything i would consider strange that's happened so far.
>>
>>18558721
If that's what you choose to believe we do. We worship The Grand Arhchitect of the Universe, and my religious beliefs don't have me leaning toward a belief in hell.
>>
>>18558719
Every group has their fair share of rotten eggs, but in a general sense, Freemasons are men you can count on.
>>
>>18558731
You believe in the light-bearer

Lucifer is the light-bearer

Albert Pike has even admitted in Morals and Dogma that Freemasons worship Lucifer.
>>
>>18558683
>>18558689
Since I'm genuinely interested: please answer my question regarding the books
>>
>>18558689
The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall
The Art and Practice of Astral Projection by Ophiel
1984 by George Orwell
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley
>>
>>18558742
thank you
>>
>>18558683
Are you allowed to have esoteric discussion there again? I know several FL GMs were dead against it [Freemasonry].

>>18558731
>We worship The Grand Arhchitect of the Universe
No we don't. We each have our own beliefs, but use GAotU as a placeholder title.

>>18558737
He actually didn't. Read it some time.
>>
>>18558750
It depends on the Lodge. My personal Lodge is heavily Christian-based, so there isn't a whole lot of esoteric discussion. I attend Masonic Round Table meetings at other Lodges regularly where esoterica is discussed.
>>
>>18558750
And I personally choose not to even try to put a label on the divine power above, so my personal beliefs revolve around The Grand Architect. But yes, it is used as a placeholder for people of many religions.
>>
>>18558759
That's a shame, but at least you have an outlet.

>>18558783
I hear that. It's quite a good placeholder. Especially the degree variations like Grand Overseer, Grand Commander, Great Geometrician, and so on.
>>
freemasonry is like yoga. agree or disagree?
>>
William Morgan's Illustrations of Freemasonry is it accurate?
>>
>>18558683
Gay
>>
Talk about secret stuff you fucker. What do freemasons actually do? What is the benefit or point?
>>
can you explain some of the symbolism like the checkerboard floor, pyramids, all seeing eye and the sun symbolism?
>>
>>18558809
It might be accurate for the time and place, but the exposures he based it off are better, and more consistent.
>>
>>18558683
How does one join?
>>
File: floor.jpg (134KB, 509x708px) Image search: [Google]
floor.jpg
134KB, 509x708px
>>18558839
Speaking of symbolism. Does this pattern have anything to do with masonry or it's just a carpet design from the 60s?
>>
>>18558833
My grandpa is one, they mostly do undercover charity stuff. I don't know about OP though. I guess each lodges are different.
>>
>>18558847
Ask one you know, or look up Masonic Lodges near you and contact them.
>>
>>18558833
Secrecy is part of our tradition. On my honor as a man, I will not tell you. That is not to say that you can't research it, there is some factual information out there.
>>
>>18558683

Thoughts on President Trump?
>>
>>18558839
They are very common symbols used in all kinds of different groups and places. Look them up.
>>
>>18558865
When starting out, is there anything you are required to know, or can any layman join? I believe in a creative force in the universe, that's a start... but I'm only 20 years old and have very limited knowledge of anything religious, esoteric, occult or otherwise. I'm curious.
>>
>>18558737
jesus was referred to as the light-bearer, lucifer
your argument is retarded
>>
>>18558849
That design has no masonic affiliation as far as my knowledge goes.
>>
>>18558878
I'm not sure but I think you HAVE to believe in God to enter certain lodges.
>>
>>18558878
You must be a man, free-born, of lawful age, and well recommended. And you must believe in the existence of a supreme being.
>>
>>18558878
That's all the requirements met. You might need to be 21 in some areas.
>>
>>18558873
He should stir things up quite a bit.
>>
>>18558894
What is lawful age? 18?
>>
If I received a medal and award from a masonic lodge earlier in life, have they been watching me all along?
>>
>>18558833
Secret stuff is the passwords, the tokens, and the salutes. Nothing else.
>>
Hey there. New York City anon here. I don't personally know any Masons (far as I know) and want to join. I hit up one of my local lodges via email for more info last week. Does it take a while to get around to these types of requests?
>>
Master Mason sounds cool and all, but it's really not that hard to achieve for a person of character. Have you inquired about more significant roles in the lodges?
>>
>>18558833
They all suck each others cocks.
>>
>>18558894
Why are freemasons misogynists?
>>
>>18558925
>but it's really not that hard to achieve
Well no, it's literally what every single member is. Nothing higher or lower.
Roles would be officer positions.

>>18558921
The Grand Lodge is having some social event in a fortnight. Maybe give the office a call about it?
I think it's Mariner Lodge hosting it.

>>18558932
Because nature is, and Freemasonry is about the study of nature.
>>
>>18558903
18 in some states, 21 in others.
>>
>>18558914
The degree work and the meaning behind some of our symbols is secret as well.
>>
>>18558925
I'm the Marshal for my Lodge.
>>
>>18558937
I mean like Shriner's, Cedars of Lebanon, Knights Templar, etc. How do these group differ from the blue lodges
>>
>>18558937
>Freemasonry is about the study of nature.
Jesus Christ, how low are you in the ranking?
>>
>>18558937
Ha! just so happens Mariners lodge is the lodge I emailed and am interested in joining.
>>
>>18558943
In some places maybe. But not all. Hell, our ritual is in plain text, so anyone can read it and learn everything except for the secrets.

>>18558953
Different focus. Shrine and Tall Cedars are a whole different subject, but KT and the other appendant bodies are just Masonic study with a different angle.
So like the Craft is about the natural world and the study of life, Templar is about Christian chivalry and honour. The Mark Master degree is about duty and merit. The Holy Royal Arch is about lexiology and comparative histories. And so on.
That's a simplistic answer, though, because i don't feel like typing out all of Beyond the Craft.

>>18558954
Higher than you, from the sound of it.

>>18558959
Hah, well you'll be in good hands then. Fantastic lodge, and the best food in the city. Very high standards, too.
>>
>>18558953
They're Appendant Bodies. One must be a Master Mason to join, that is, they have made their way through all of the Blue Lodge degrees. The Appendant Bodies either continue the teachings from Blue Lodge or offer completely different teachings entirely, as well as offer different activities.
>>
>>18558970
>Higher than you, from the sound of it
Pretty much what I thought. This whole thing is an ego trip.
>>
>>18558970
In Florida all of our ritual work is in code, as well as the explanations behind many of the symbols from the Master Mason degree.
>>
Is it possible to join without twisting your leg at 90 degrees? What if the guy has bad knees?

If you don't ever want to wear a collar/leash around you neck, should you just stay the hell away from masonic lodgery?
>>
>>18558977
Dude, you ad hom-d, so i did it back. Deal. There is no high or low in Masonry, everyone is equal.

>>18558980
I like that idea for learning the work, but it can be quite a pain. Like, ours being in plain text (same with every appendant body) ends up being a crutch for some.
>>
>>18558877
sounds like avoiding the question
>>
>>18558989
It definitely makes it easier to memorize your part, but it's a pain in the ass getting someone to teach you.
>>
>>18558989
Do you guys have any type of relation with the Rosicrucians?
>>
>>18558988
I've attended degree where we've had to work a little bit with older guys because they had trouble getting into due form
>>
>>18558975
thanks. that's a good way to put it.

>>18558977
your post seems like an ego trip. but that's not even the worst thing in the world. so what if a master mason is proud of what he's done in masonry and wants to revel in it for a bit. seems fine to me.
>>
>>18558988
>What if the guy has bad knees?
Exceptions are usually made. Shouldn't be the case, but often is. Same with guys who have lost hands or whatever.
I have nothing against them, but the report is meant to say "of able mind and body."
>If you don't ever want to wear a collar/leash around you neck, should you just stay the hell away from masonic lodgery?
Yup. The cable tow in the 1st degree has quite important meaning. If you can't deal with it for 30 mins, you won't get much out of the other symbols either.

>>18558998
Yea, that's the down side. I'd like to see a cypher dealio introduced here as an option. We kind of have it for our Scottish Craft lodges. But it's lead to a tonne of variations.

>>18558999
Historically yes. Currently, also yes, but differently.
>>
File: the-shining-carpet1.jpg (53KB, 660x290px) Image search: [Google]
the-shining-carpet1.jpg
53KB, 660x290px
>>18558849

That's the carpet pattern from The Shining.
>>
>>18558992
It is.
>>
>>18558937
Nature isn't mysogynistic
only people are
your excuse is more than weak
>>
>>18559006
What do you mean? I actually was invited by a lodge in a strange way. Might clarify the story a bit here if you bear with me.
>>
>>18559008
I know. Lot of people use it for artistic purposes. I was just wondering if it had some occult meaning. I've read some cool theories about why he chose this pattern in particular. I'll look if I can find them again.

https://youtu.be/gxw1Zef3EO0?t=5m5s
>>
>>18559010
And you are wrong. Perhaps study biology?

>>18559012
About the RCs? Historically it's suspected (evidence is thin, but still there) that some German RCs visited England in the 17th century and gave the newly forming speculative Freemason lodges a push towards the esoteric and helped propagate it.
Currently we have an appendant body called the Societas Rosicruciana, which isn't a continuation of the original RCs, but tries to stay true to the RC documents/records.

Also, you're not allowed to be invited to Freemasonry.
>>
>>18559006
That pretty much rules me out for official membership. But I consider myself a half-brother, because I've learned a good bit from studying the symbols and teachings that have leaked out over the years. Best to your brethren.
>>
>>18559022
I don't really know what it was. I guess it was like a hint or some shit like that, but I digress. Thanks for the clarification sir.
>>
>>18559026
Fair enough, sorry bro. Feel free to hit up the lodge libraries, though.
>>
>>18559006
you are telling me they actually lead you around with a leash and collar for your initiation?
>>
Why is belief in a higher power crucial for membership?

It's always seemed to me to be counter to the purpose of freemasonry. You're supposed to be learning about nature and enlightenment through intellectualism, stuff like that, right? Why is coming in with a preconceived notion of how everything works better than coming in with an open mind?
>>
>>18559032
No, but you wear a cable tow (like a noose) for the first segment to represent the bondage of ignorance. It gets removed when you begin to pursue knowledge. Scottish lodges have you wear one on your wrist as well.
>>
>>18559022
you studied biology?
otherwise you don't have a say in this according to your own argumentation
>>
>>18559032
No, you are blindfolded and lead around by a cable-tow positioned around your neck. It all has symbolic significance, everything in every degree does.
>>
>>18559036
>you take the red pill....
>>
What about martinism?
>>
>>18559039
sounds like they are leading you around by a leash and collar.

i've heard theories that freemasonry had bdsm in it.
>>
>>18559035
Because no oath can bind you if you don't believe in any higher power.
>>
>>18559035
Because if you take an oath of secrecy to a god you don't believe exists, then how do we know you won't talk?
>>
>>18559048
no oath binds anyone tho.

and you don't need a high power you need a non-disclosure agreement.
>>
>>18559037
I have, yes.

>>18559035
>Why is belief in a higher power crucial for membership?
A variety of reasons. A basic one is that an atheist can't be trusted. They have no belief binding their word, and trust is a key pillar of Freemasonry as a surety of quality.
Secondly because it's a spiritual organisation. Most of it is about your duty to God (in your own belief).
And third, because it's learning about nature and science, the pinnacle of atomic study is the understanding of God; the creative force of the universe.

>>18559043
Also appendant. Louis was a Mason, and restricted his teachings to Masons initially.

>>18559047
Not at all. You're not lead. It's just like a half noose resting around your neck.
>>
can the higher power be myself and can I give myself permission to spill the beans?

probably not i'm guessing.
>>
>>18559037
social justice warrior alert. BTFO. your ideology is poison.
>>
>>18559059
No. It's pretty vague, but the basic explanation is that it has to be some creative force of the universe. It can be quite agnostic, but not something terrestrial.
>>
>>18559058
Can I refer to God as the "Grand Programmer of the Universe" rather than architect?
>>
>>18559066
but me soul ain't terrestrial dawg.
>>
>>18559067
I think that you just did :-D
>>
>>18559067
Sure. Basically the same thing, just a newer term. And like i said earlier, the terms do change in the degrees, so yours is quite appropriate.

>>18559070
Still no.
>>
have you seen the "i pet goat 2" video?

would the architect be the sun at the end, or the one eyed demi urge satan?

asking for a friend.
>>
>>18559080
cause like, the one eyed satan has the saying "ordo ab chao" under his eye which is a freemason 33rd creed.

also the jet bombers look like degree rulers.

and the checker board floor at the beginning.

it paints a bad picture of masons.
>>
>>18559080
Way too, "lolrandumb check out all the symbolism i shat over the place, it totally means stuff i think"
>>
>>18559093
I think it's related the bank of america murals.
>>
>>18559058
how convenient but reading a book doesn't really meet the criteria of "studied"
Are you a biological scientist? Don't roleplay please.

>>18559061
Hating half of the population and treating them bad instead of equal is better? Sounds reasonable.... or maybe not so much
>>
>>18559098
go defend islam somewhere else.
>>
>>18558683
Are electrons real ?
What is Gravity ?
Is universe "alive" ?
What is nothing ?
>>
>>18559098
>how convenient but reading a book doesn't really meet the criteria of "studied"
Kinda does.
>Are you a biological scientist?
Nope. Just taken classes.
>Hating half of the population and treating them bad instead of equal is better?
Hating? Not at all. But only an ignorant fool would say people are equal.
>>
>>18559087
ordo ad chao
this latin phrase contains a great truth that is applicable to good deeds as well as evil deeds. do not discount because you assume that masonry is evil and it is associated with masonry.
>>
>>18559102
I ask about the i pet goat thing cause i'm pretty sure the satan figure is evil, and it's got lots of masonic stuff on him, so I'm just trying to figure out if yall actually worshiping satan or not.

it's okay if you do.
>>
>>18559107
We don't, and it's just a random video someone made.
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
>>18559108
and these murals are random too?

this boy is obviously the masonic messiah. who is he? why'd they make a mural of him?
>>
>>18559098
I am a biological scientist. Can confirm that men and women are different.
>>
>>18559109
>this boy is obviously the masonic messiah
Given that there is no "Masonic Messiah", i doubt he is. And you'd have to ask the painter why it was made.
Just because something has symbolism doesn't mean it's Masonic.
>>
File: 1484496072882.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1484496072882.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
>>18559110
>This board need scientist to tell them that men and women are different
>>
>>18559109
Masonry leads men to understanding and wisdom that gives them true power. Some use that for evil. Ask 3 masons a question, you'll get 5 different answers. If you truly want to improve on the evils in the world, focus on doing that. Focusing on a group like masons only makes so much sense. They aren't the 'source of all evil'.
>>
>>18559123
is this "true power" knowledge the knowledge of getting people to work for you because of money or other motivation?
>>
>>18559115
It's not the board, just one clueless snowflake. Also only accepting men as member is not treating women badly. Joining is not necessarily the nicest experience. I won't do it because I don't want anyone to tie a leash around my neck. They have another group for women that are interested and want to be involved. It is called the Order of the Eastern Star. They don't allow men to join.
>>
>>18559102

According to your definition I've also studied biology and neurosience. At least according to your definition. So my opinion has aas much weight as is as yours.

But truly I don't care about this simple bickering. I'm still wondering whats the real reason and why your trier is misogynistic. "Because of nature" simply dosn't answer it.

What happened to the freemanson inspired ideals of the french revolution? Shouldn't you at least include all your brothers?

>>18559099
Why should I defend Islam? It's also misogynistic and closer to the freemasons than to my beliefs
>>
>>18559136
*science
>>
>>18559130
it's wisdom that emanates from the creator on one pillar, and understanding that organizes it into meaningful patterns on the other. everyone sees it differently.
>>
>>18559142
so the source and the matrix.
>>
>>18559136
>According to your definition I've also studied biology and neurosience.
Not according to your responses.
>"Because of nature" simply dosn't answer it.
It does, though. It's common knowledge that women are not as capable as men. Freemasonry takes the good so that it might be made better. Can't do that with a flawed foundation.
>>
>>18559136
Have you ever read any occult book ? there is always "he". Jst because they dont want woman in their club that doesnt mean they are sexist. And this is why you women arent allowed. You are only distraction with your emotional nature. Women werent made to be smart by evolution. They were only made to reproduce. And this is rhe nature of tour brain. You cant love ( no you cant your brain isnt made that way, thats why every love tragedy is written by man bible even talks about this. ) you cant think as rationaly as men ( because you have no neef to, after all you are here to reproduce with the most alpha. ) and no there IS NOT equality.
>>
>>18559146
better to let God's light exist as far outside of worldly mental constructs as your capacity allows. however it's good to think about anyway you can.
>>
>>18559147
>Freemasonry takes the good so that it might be made better. Can't do that with a flawed foundation.

lol you're a quality troll.
>>
>>18559148
>You cant love ( no you cant your brain isnt made that way, thats why every love tragedy is written by man bible even talks about this.

then explain twilight.
>>
>>18559151
>lol
> troll
You cant even follow simple culture of this site.
>>
>>18559148
>>18559147
nice trolls. see this one >>18559135
>>
What do you do in Georgia that freaked my dad out so much?
long story short, granpa died before I was born. When my grandma died we cleaned out her house and found a mason's ring that belonged to my grandpa. We took it and kept and then our dad silently walks into our room and takes it and to this day refuses to talk about it or acknowledge that he took it back.
>>
>>18559155
>twilight
Thats tragedy ? how about Raven from Allan ? Something that isnt made for little girls and have real emotional value.
>>
>OP bought a Freemason ring and thinks he's all knowing about everything.

If nature is misogynistic how do you explain elephants, bees, ants, orcas, bonobos, hyenas, lions, mole rats and meerkats.
>>
>>18559159
I choose not to.

I found this site in 2009 and I remember the good days before kek and the stupid fucking frog posters. I even remember /pol/ before the nazis.
>>
>>18559148
Madame Blavatsky is one of many women who were prominent in the Theosophical Society. (modern occult mothership).

Rosicrucians have many high-ranking women. Total equality.

Freemasons have a different tradition. Fuck off SJW snowflake trolling like a radical islamic terrorist.
>>
>>18559148
more than one my misguided friend and all I hear from your words is a little /pol/lack ranting, not someon with whise insight

and please read some books on neuroscience instead of referring to books written by people which where living in patriachalistic societies

but well it's the freemasons and not the rosicrutians.. what was I thinking?
>>
>>18559136
Forgot:
>What happened to the freemanson inspired ideals of the french revolution?
That was anti-Masonic. Revolutionaries took over lodges and kicked the Masons out.

>>18559151
That is literally the mission statement. Way to prove that women can't study anything.
>>
>>18559169
Yet you cant folllow the culture. Nice try
>>
>>18559176
these are trolls.

the freemasons don't allow women just cause, like how the order of the eastern star doesn't allow men.
>>
>>18559169
I'm surprised none of the freemasonic teachings teach of kek. this god is devouring the elementals raised up by crowley left and right. it's incredible. frightening too.
>>
>>18559169
>I found this site in 2009 and I remember the good days before kek and the stupid fucking frog posters.
God i miss those days. Came here in 2006.

>>18559175
>Rosicrucians have many high-ranking women. Total equality.
Depends on the RC group. The more pure ones tend to accept only men.

>>18559176
>and please read some books on neuroscience
They also advocate for superior male mental development. It's just biology. Men have greater numbers of neural pathways, often have greater O2 sats, and larger skulls.

>>18559187
>like how the order of the eastern star doesn't allow men.
It does, actually. A Master Mason is required to be present at a meeting for it to be legal.
>>
>>18559189
kek isn't real, he's a facade to hide the real thing.
>>
>>18559161
We are bound to secrecy, and a lot of the older guys take it very seriously. That's probably all that it was, there isn't anything that we do that would freak anyone out per se.
>>
>>18559193
what real thing are you talking about?
>>
File: secretsmanwasnotmenttoknowpng.jpg (39KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
secretsmanwasnotmenttoknowpng.jpg
39KB, 300x417px
>>18559206
the end.
>>
>>18559168
What part of my post makes you assume that I think I'm all knowing about everything? I don't even know every thing about freemasonry. Brothers of mine have been members for 40 years and are still learning new things about freemasonry.
>>
>>18559200
Bullshit, my dad knew something and didn't want us digging. It's ruined a lot of our relationship into my teens.
>>
>>18559191
They also advocate for superior male mental development. It's just biology. Men have greater numbers of neural pathways, often have greater O2

There's too much individual variation for this to be meaningful for discriminating group membership. You're bound to accept men that are neurologically inferior to women you reject. If you think this is good reasoning, you're wrong.
>>
>>18559215
maybe you can heal your relationship by getting a grip on what masonry really is. it's nothing that outrageous.
>>
If I want to visit a lodge library, how do I do it? Just call up and ask or can I just show up when it's convenient?
>>
>>18559228
maybe not the best source, but nevertheless interesting

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170117135943.htm

and it's a pitty about the freemasons and the french revolution
that was one thing I liked about them
>>
>>18559246
don't listen to these guys they are trolls.

freemasonry is politically all about liberty of the individual.

you'll notice that america, a masonic empire, freed slaves and made women legally equal.
>>
>>18559228
>There's too much individual variation for this to be meaningful for discriminating group membership.
It's not the only reason, but like i said, it's the core when you boil it right down. Plus, it's a group of men. Women think differently, and are quarrelsome. Manners and ideas have to be changed around women. It wouldn't be a place of free thought if women joined.
>You're bound to accept men that are neurologically inferior to women you reject.
Better to reject dozens of qualified members rather than let one unqualified on disrupt the harmony.
>If you think this is good reasoning, you're wrong.
According to your opinion, perhaps. But fortunately that holds little merit.

>>18559238
Both. Former would be easier, as there's not often anyone at lodges to open it up for you.

>>18559215
Sounds like something you need to ask your dad about.
>>
>>18559246
I'm not even sure that brain structure is the main factor relating to mental phenomena. That's not really an area where the scientific method has legs, either. Behavior, sure. Psychic, maybe. But mental is different to me.
>>
>>18559259
>Sounds like something you need to ask your dad about.
He won't even acknowledge it. He denies it even even happened.
>>
>>18559257
Everything about the USA is offensive to Masonry. It pretends that people are equal, which leads to great injustice. It punishes industry, it does not pay debts, it outsources labour and invites foreigners where they are not needed. And it's democratic (in theory).
>>
>>18559265
your dad could have illusions about what masonry really is as well. that doesn't make it true.
>>
>>18559265
Well there's not a whole lot we can tell you about it. You and he were there for it.
>>
>>18558683
Do you know what 2487?? means?
>>
>>18558683
Since the Bible specifically says to swear no oaths, and let your yes mean yes and your no mean no so you can't be entrapped, I put it to you that Christianity is completely incompatible with Freemasonry
>>
>>18558719

My boss is one an he is one of the best persons i have met in my life.
>>
>>18560199
>Since the Bible specifically says to swear no oaths
It doesn't say that. It says that you shouldn't make unnecessary promises, and not to make promises you can't keep.
>>
>>18558683
What are you guys hiding from the world?
>>
File: three_virtues.jpg (58KB, 478x391px) Image search: [Google]
three_virtues.jpg
58KB, 478x391px
I keep wanting to join masonry, I've even spoken to a few masons that I know personally and have been told I'll get a good word put in for me.
(I think he was impressed by all of the terms and ideas that came pouring out of my mouth in an excited rush)
But everytime I enter the damned thread I always get somewhat spooked.
It's because it goes beyond the usual
>"the fremasns r deval peeple they kill dogs n stuff guise"
I very sincerely hope that there is not a token of satanic worship within the masons. My faith in the Christian God might not be what it could, but I am terrified of an eternity in flame.
In Manly P Hall's opening to The Lost Keys of Freemasonry he continues to use the term "living flame", which strikes me as odd.
Just as well, all of Pike's repeated mentioning of the Morning Star, to Lucifer.

I am not poor mouthing you Masons, nor am I attempting to disrupt or malign you gentlemen, I am just very concerned about what I could be entering into.

One disappointing feature of the modern mason, at least at a blue lodge level, is that he's just an older man who joined for the hell of it. What about the Masons that joined for the sake of true philosophical and esoteric discussion? I am sure that they exist, in some separate, but not clandestine, lodge.
>>
>>18558683
what do you think about meme magic?

what do you know about quantum mechanics and quantum physics?
>>
>>18558871
>>18559200
The whole mafia and vatican involvement and anti left wing shit is weird bro.
>>
The anti left wing shit is good, mafia is inevitable. But all in all you guys are fags. Not a real spiritual system, just a secret club.

At least it's a right wing secret club though, I agree with what you do.
>>
>>18558683
Can you build a chimney or a wall from bricks or stones?
>>
>>18560974
>I very sincerely hope that there is not a token of satanic worship within the masons.
There really isn't. That comes from the Taxil Hoax.
>In Manly P Hall's
Irrelevant. He wasn't a member at the time.
>all of Pike's repeated mentioning of the Morning Star, to Lucifer.
Yup. He was Christian.
>One disappointing feature of the modern mason, at least at a blue lodge level, is that he's just an older man who joined for the hell of it.
Like you wouldn't believe. They drag the whole thing down, too. You need to find a European Concept/Traditional Observance lodge for the good stuff.
>>
>>18558849
cubes
>>
>>18558683
What is your favorite beach there? I love Florida mainly for the nice beaches and themeparks.
>>
>>18558683
All the frequencys and waveforms aswell as information you have on them please and thank you Mr.Mason.
>>
>>18558849
Oh it does.
Not just Masons, but Vector too.
Speaking of which,
>>18558683
Vector are behind the Masons too, arent they? From my knowledge the invitation into Vector begins only after 32nd and 33rd degrees.
>>
How do masons feel about polytheists?
>>
>>18562615
Threesomes with people are degenerate. You should only devote your love to one person.
>>
>>18558871
Your honor is spared by way of the nature of this board. It's fucking anonymous. Just spill the beans.
>>
>>18562633
You can love one woman and acknowledge that others exist.
>>
>>18562615
Fine for the most part. Odds are you won't find a polytheistic pantheon without a creator/supreme deity.

>>18562633
Men are meant to have multiple partners. It's women who should remain monogamous.
>>
>>18558683
do you guys have shamen hangin around? I wanna try Ayahuasca.
>>
>>18562654
Why would I want to fuck multiple whores and not instead settle down with a cutie virgin white woman instead? I don't want whore snatches I want my true love.
>>
>>18562665
Then do so? You obey many masters in real life do you not? You obey the laws, pay your taxes. The gods expect much the same from us.
>>
>>18562665
Who said anything about whores? And if you talk like that, odds are you'll get some last chancer.
>>
>>18562692
I just want someone to only love me and no one else. Is that so hard to get?
>>
>>18562693
It really isn't. But it's like capturing a butterfly. You can't go straight for it, you just have to manufacture circumstances where it will be caught by you.
That's why anyone saying, "I want x or y in a partner" will never have it.
>>
>>18562665
If a girl has had oral sex, is she still a virgin?
>>
>>18562714
Anal sex still equals virgin.
>>
>>18562729
Kek
>>
>>18562714

If she has touched anyone ever other than other young girls above clothes or her parents she's not a REAL virgin.

Purity is a rarity fit for kings alone.
>>
Here's a question OP: what the fuck is the point?

Like what do you get out of being a member?

What power/influence/benefits does rank grant you?

Based on what I've concluded and read ITT, the lodge doesn't really seem to DO much of anything.
>>
File: pike.h5.gif (227KB, 476x640px) Image search: [Google]
pike.h5.gif
227KB, 476x640px
>>18562007
Hall wasn't a Mason in 1927? He certainly had a very strong grip on Hiram and a romantic view on the Philosophy of Masonry.
>Pike was a Christian
I wont argue with that, but he kept saying that Masonry is the worshipping of the Morning Star.
Isn't the Morning Star Lucifer? Look at this necklace. I heard somewhere that Lucifer had a different meaning at the time, and also that the six pointed star was originally a Christian symbol.
>You need to find a European Concept/Traditional Observance lodge for the good stuff.
I'd like to very much, but I live in a slightly smaller rural area. About an hour from our state capital, which I believe could yield such a lodge.
Butttt, the man I know that would be giving me the good word (also their former worshipful master) is giving it for the lodge in my town, which is a small town with one stop light and I don't think any of them would have much of an interest in anything mystic.
I had thought my hope would be to complete my third degrees and ascend to a Scottish Rite temple somewhere.

Also, ever thought of joining the Elks? I've heard it's 90 percent Masons.
>>
>>18561374
They're gnostics. They're also weirdly pro communist. Anti-left/anti-community but pro state and pro communist.
>>
>>18562777
nice trips
meme magic is far more legit than this mason kike rubbish or anything else
>>
Oh cool, I was thinking about joining all last week

I live in a place that has Masonry imagery all over town. I've found like 5 images myself and there's probably a lot more that have gone over my head.
I want to join, but I want to make sure of a couple things first. Also, there's a place to 'apply to secretary' or something in the city close to me, and i'm pretty sure that's it.

I just have to ask first-
Can I join but not do stupid shit like kill people, get raped, sell my soul or the like
Can I leave at any time without consequences
Is it just bait? I want to be able to say no to a challenge, even if that means being kicked out. However, I rarely back out

I want to join for the fun and knowledge, but I don't want to sacrifice my soul or life to it. As with any organisation, I wouldn't spill their secrets nor talk about their plans or activity outside the lodge.
Thanks!
>>
>>18563229
I seem to have joined late (again)
Damn

If you're still there, know that I believe in some kind of grand architect or most high
>>
File: kek.jpg (68KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/how-secret-group-freemasons-kept-6886802

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8713343/Freemasons-in-the-police-leading-the-attack-on-David-Camerons-riot-response.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6509916/Judges-no-longer-have-to-declare-Freemasonry.html

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2010/feb/04/david-cameron-freemasons-westminster

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html
Bilderberg, set up in 1954 to 'Improve relations' between the EU and the US and masonry links
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634797/The-global-gathering-rumoured-decide-EU-migration-President-World-s-elite-prepare-arrive-Bilderberg-annual-meeting-not-allowed-know-about.html
Paedophile Mason lodge, links to members of GCHQ (The GCHQ is basically a civillian monitoring station)
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/579523/Paedophile-Mason-lodge-GCHQ

https://www.rt.com/uk/341012-freemasons-propaganda-police-corruption/
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/did-corrupt-plymouth-policeman-tip-britain-s/story-20731744-detail/story.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/conservatives-at-the-heart-of-freemasonry-1580256.html
Masonry links to Tony Blair and the Iraq war. Which is now viewed as an Illegal war, started under false pretences
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1498217/Jews-and-Freemasons-controlled-war-on-Iraq-says-No-10-adviser.html

http://www.dw.com/en/italys-masonic-puppet-master-dead-at-96/a-18923482
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/26/newsid_4396000/4396893.stm
>>
>>18563122
>Hall wasn't a Mason in 1927?
Nope. Not til 1954.
>Isn't the Morning Star Lucifer?
Depends on your interpretation, but mostly yes. Lucifer being another term for Christ, mind.
>but I live in a slightly smaller rural area.
Yea, that makes it hard. My mother lodge is kinda lousy, but i treat it like a once a month thing (and it's not really that bad. Still a good place for me to learn, even if the others won't), whilst my passion rests with appendant bodies which are actually focused on esoteric learning. Even if they're a few hours away, it's only four times per year.
>I had thought my hope would be to complete my third degrees and ascend to a Scottish Rite temple somewhere.
I normally discourage that, but it really does come down to what you're after. Though personally i suggest going Chapter (York Rite, for you) first, to complete the Craft lessons.
Plus, the best stuff from the "Scottish Rite" you can do right now in the Master Craftsman program.
>Also, ever thought of joining the Elks?
We don't have it in this country, and i hear they're mostly charitable, which doesn't interest me.

>>18563229
>Can I join but not do stupid shit like kill people, get raped, sell my soul or the like
Yea, if you join, i'd advise against doing those things or you'll be kicked out. Plus, they're ill advisable anyway.
>Can I leave at any time without consequences
Yup. It's usually polite to say you won't be turning up anymore, though.
>Is it just bait?
Bait for what?
And you can talk about anything outside of lodge, except the secrets, which are just a few pass words and salutes.
>>
>>18558683
Florida pride!
>>
Does the river flow Right or Left?
>>
>>18559105
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The Mason's know this, so when they do something terrible to someone else i.e. (rape autistic children) they know that if the don't get caught something wonderful will happen back to them. Karma is misinfo.
>>
>>18558683
Can female join or is there a different thing for them?
>>
>>18562612
Well they're hexagons after all.

Vector?
>>
What's the main difference between you guys and the Lion's Club?
>>
File: 1485294878351.jpg (154KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485294878351.jpg
154KB, 700x700px
>>18558742
pleb, get off my board
>>
>>18563383
You just contradicted yourself, genius. Twice.

>>18563416
Lions is a charity.
>>
>>18565155
With lodges and similar symbolism, only playing off a darker occultic meaning? Most Lion's Clubs I'vevisited seem like what the general public think Masons are.
>>
Sounds like one big circle jerk to me.
>>
>>18558683
i may get a chance to join as i have several family members who would vouch for me. anything i should know?
>>
>>18565614
>With lodges and similar symbolism
Not a whole lot. Like, Lions is just a charity. They might have some symbolism, but that's not their focus. Freemasonry has incidental charity, but learning is the focus.

>>18565661
Don't join just because you can.
>>
>>18558742
Wow acquire taste
>>
>>18566180
Learning about what? Is that something that I can learn all by myself in some years? Or is that something that isn't avaible even if I want to find?
Does it have to do with history? Religion and Mystic stuff? Paranormal stuff like aliens or ghosts? About human nature? Or goverment alone?
>>
>>18566235
Please, I need to know. I am often intrigued by some questions and I don't have anyone to discuss with.
>>
OP of all the lodges you've been too
which one has the best after meeting spread to munch on?
>>
>>18558683
what are the "limits" in which you can answer questions?
>>
>>18558683
Are Freemason related to or work with The Knights of Columbus ?
>>
>>18566235
>Learning about what?
Anything. Everything.
>Is that something that I can learn all by myself in some years?
Yes, and you absolutely should! All Freemasonry is now, is a structured program for doing so, among likeminded guys. The most special thing it promotes is a classical education, which is absent for most nowadays.
>Does it have to do with history?
Yea, a lot of history. Mystical stuff too, but anything religious is on you to discover.

>>18566302
Anything up to the secrets themselves, which you can find online for yourself.

>>18566358
Quite a bit of cross over of members, but KoCs are more charitable. They tend not to like the esoteric or educational aspects of Masonry.
>>
>>18566378
Alright , thanks !
Was just asking since my grandfather talks openly about being part of the knights of columbus but never really talked about what it was except charity works.

Btw , why is the acronym KoCs ?
>>
>>18566378
By the way , do you know if freemason in general are in Canada ? Just wondering since I don`t know much about the subject and am more and more leaning towards trying to join
>>
>>18566431
>but never really talked about what it was except charity works.
I'm not super up on it, so you might want to do some investigating in your area. From what i've heard it's mostly Catholic charity, rather than occult investigation.
>Btw , why is the acronym KoCs ?
Well it's (K)nights (o)f (C)olumbus...

>>18566437
>do you know if freemason in general are in Canada ?
Plentiful. Depends on your area. Check http://www.ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges for your province if you want to ask them in person.
>>
>>18566450
>Well it's (K)nights (o)f (C)olumbus...
Yeah but that literally sounds like ''cucks''

>Plentiful. Depends on your area. Check http://www.ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges for your province if you want to ask them in person.
Thanks a lot man ! I look forward to it.
>>
>>18566457
>Yeah but that literally sounds like ''cucks''
I suggest you read up on Freud, and laugh at him.
>Thanks a lot man ! I look forward to it
Hope you enjoy it, bro. Or at least get something out of it. Just remember, don't be afraid to ask something. They've probably heard every question you might think is stupid, so it's all about you learning what you need to.
>>
>>18566523
I will , thank you
>>
File: IMG_2408.jpg (195KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2408.jpg
195KB, 846x1024px
Why does this group deserve any more benefit of the doubt than say, Catholicism(any group religion)? And what has it done for your life? Must be a reason you believe strongly. What is this based on?
>>
Not a freemason by oath, but I do lay bricks and I am my own boss.

Without revealing to much, does everything 'in the end' revolve around perspective?
>>
>>18566616
Kinda.
>>
>>18566659
>One more question from the bricklaying anon

Do you believe everything is possible?
>>
>>18566687
No. But at lot still is.
>>
>>18566706
Lets say I discovered some fascinating stuff about a part of history that the whole world appears to overlook, Is at always best to share my findings? Or are some things better being kept a secret?
>>
>>18566756
They should leave clues for us Anon but out of reach to those that are blinded by b sight
>>
There's absolutely nothing magical or even mysterious about the masons. I just want you all to know that. People like OP are either pretending to be a mason because they want to feel cool or they're just RPing that it's more interesting than it really is.

I say this as someone who has been involved with the masons for years and it's absolutely just old men who meet up to eat and drink and get away from their families.
>>
>>18566790
>involved with the masons for years

When I say the following, would you believe me?:

> Dude, I was in syria back in 2016. Those ISIS guys where not all that bad. Just some motivated healthy men who stand strong for what they believe in.

KYS
>>
>>18566849
Have you ever personally met a terrorist or been inside of one of their caves? Do you own large quantities of terrorist paraphernalia? Not quite the same thing, friend.
>>
>>18558683
>I bought a 5 dollar ring and made a photo holding a cig, making me look like the business big guy.

Do you always squeeze your filters? That's disgusting.
>>
>>18566875
Without prove it is actualy the same.
>>
>>18566895
I have to prove to you that I've been in a Masonic Lodge before, when they're all over the place and you can just walk in? That I own rings that are easily available in pawn shops because they're not worth anything an no one wants them?

I really need to prove that to you?
>>
>>18558683
I live in Florida as well, I'm thinking about becoming freemason myself. What should i know before i commit and who would i talk to about becoming one?
>>
>>18566756
Both. Share what can be shared, but without sounding too "pearls before swine", you're usually best off concealing it in such a way that people can discover it in due order and time.
But that depends on what you're referring to, of course.
>>
>>18558742
>the art and practice of astral projection

Have you succeeded in getting to the astral realm? I've been researching a lot about it and attempting it but no success, any advice getting to sleep paralysis/vibrational stage?
>>
>>18558849
inb4 landing pads
>>
>>18558683
that is a blue lodge signet, a master mason would not be wearing square and compass
>>
>>18558683
Timestamp or gtfo gay faggot
>>
>>18558683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgLDVmYJwco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEBPaW2Qb08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8CbcLGv-ig
>>
>>18569388
>a master mason would not be wearing square and compass
That is explicitly what a Master Mason would be wearing.
>>
A bunch of months ago an anon posted username and password for a member zone on freemasonry site but i lost them. Does someone have it?
>>
>>18569529
Have you listened to William Cooper's Mystery Babylon series? It's great. Also, this "master mason" >>18558683 guy is a faggot. Not even a 32nd degree, just the third degree.
>>
>>18569849
I remember it. It was fucking disappointing. Forum was dead, and it was mainly off-topic discussions.
>>
>>18569529
Have you listened to William Cooper's Mystery Babylon series? It's great. Also, this "master mason" >>18558683 guy is a faggot. Not even a 32nd degree, just the third degree.
>>
>>18569952
32nd degree is Ancient and Accepted Rite, which is no higher than regular Craft Masonry. There's nothing "higher" than the 3rd degree as far as Craft is concerned.
>>
>>18558928
well sign me the FUCK up
>>
>>18558683
you didn't get 33 as post number. confirmed for fake mason
>>
>>18558855
I highly support this. I'm gonna go join masons
>>
>>18569849
>>18569942
This.
It was ded.
>>
>>18558683
>buy 15$ ring on amazon
Look guys I'm a master mason.
>>
>>18570306
If he's a cowan, he's certainly very knowledgeable.
>>
>>18569919
>>18569952
>Not even a 32nd degree
He could be. 32nd is just a ten hour class in the USA. But it's not Freemasonry, so Master Mason is "higher."
>>
My Boyfriends Father is a mason, his grandfather was a mason. Will he be a mason/ is he possibly one in secret?

What does being the wife of a mason entail?
>>
>>18572043
That's up to him. He may not want to join.

And all it entails for you is giving a brief speech if he gets installed as WM (president of a lodge) at the banquet, and enduring his lodge friends suggesting that you join Amaranth/OES/whatever women's groups they have. Plus a bunch of lousy jokes.

Source: My wife complains that an organisation to once have Oscar Wilde as a member has so many tragically unfunny old dudes.
>>
>>18558719
My buddy is 3rd degree Mason. He is also a fall down drunk and totally unreliable. Hopefully they can make him into a better person because he's pretty fucked up. I believe the Masons will take in anyone who pays them. My Grandfather was a lifetime member of the Scottish Rite. They never did shit for him though.
>>
My recently deceased uncle, who I loved very fucking much, was a Mason. He thoroughly enjoyed being one, but you assholes just had to use his funeral as a way to commercialize your sect.

My uncle wasn't dead for three days, and you had to force your "non-religion" on us even before our tears could dry. Fuck you. Fuck all of you.

My uncle loved being one of you guys, but you exploited his death and monopolized his funeral for your own sick gains.

Again, fuck you, fuck the Mason's, and fuck everything you stand for
>>
>>18572191
What'd you do?
>>
>>18572282
What'd they do?*
>>
>>18572191
>Uncle or his family requests a Masonic funeral service
>His brothers do that for him
>His shitty niece who didn't appreciate him or understand the things which meant a lot to him gets upset at his wishes
>>
>>18566378
What is "classical education".

I've looked into applying for membership but I live in a very rural area. There's a lodge very close but there's only 200 people living in the town. I'm 30 and I am worried it will just be a bunch of old dudes socializing.

Is there any way for me to get info. on a specific lodge without joining first?
>>
>>18558683
why was the OES courting me so heavily after just one breakfast with them? i dont know any freemasons. no clue why i was even invited.
>>
>>18572512
>What is "classical education".
The classical Latin style of schooling. More about learning to learn and develop, rather than rote memorisation of trivial facts to satisfy a test.
> I am worried it will just be a bunch of old dudes socializing.
That is a risk. Ask them if you can join in on their Festive Board (pre/post meeting meal). Odds are they'll be keen, and then you can get a feel for it.

>>18572518
OES doesn't have the "No recruiting" policy, so those bitches can get pretty thirsty for new members to prop up the organisation.
They could be decent if they were more like Freemasonry, but as is they're just an even lousier charity.
>>
>>18558683
its a fucking fraternal organization that particpates in charities.. People join to gain connections, poltical or job. its a man club, that holds bbqs and dinners.. really spooky shit uh? inb4 behind close doors, been to plenty of lodges.
>>
>>18572331

I'm his nephew, you fucking mongoloid.

Did you not read my post? You blatantly skimmed over it, got the gist that I was upset about something you feel is super important to you, got butthurt like the faggot you are, and started making autistic generalizations about me and my family.

You don't know me, nigger, so fuck off with your stupid rhetoric. My uncle's daughter was there, and she didn't even appreciate what those stupid fucking Masonics did.

Yes, my uncle did request it because he loved being a Mason. But all this old codger did was stand there by my uncle's coffin, wearing some stupid fucking leather apron and spouted off about how Masonry was a brotherhood and how they never throw their beliefs on anybody, but then proceeded to throw said beliefs at us like we were beggars and he had a bushel of fruit.
>>
>>18558683
Hello, my grandpa was a mason leader decades ago. He's dead now but I'm interested in joining, how do I go about doing so? I still have his old books.
>>
>>18573435
>I'm his nephew
Ah, well you can see my mistake from how you were acting like a selfish bitch.
>Did you not read my post? You blatantly skimmed over it
It wasn't the Gettysburg address, m8. You were just butthurt over people enjoying things you don't.
>got the gist that I was upset about something you feel is super important to you
To me? No. To your uncle, yes.
>Yes, my uncle did request it because he loved being a Mason.
See, there's the crux. If you were so keen on disrespecting your uncle, why go to his funeral? It's certainly not his fault you couldn't understand it, but it wasn't for you.

>>18573462
Just ask.
>>
What's on oak island bitch
>>
>>18566431
its a catholic fraternal organization, 3rd degree here.
>>
File: Singing1-1200x400.jpg (164KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
Singing1-1200x400.jpg
164KB, 1200x400px
>>18559187
no women huh? pic related..
>>
>>18576232
Those aren't Freemasons. They're HFAF or some other fake bullshit.
>>
>>18558683
Do you know Shaq?
>>
I think they are at the bottom of the Illuminati pyramid scheme, and that lower level members are withheld lots of information about the purpose of Masonry.
>>
File: momstheword.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
momstheword.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18558683

Well Hiram Abiff supposedly knew the lost word of Solomon's Temple, but didn't tell anyone. .
>>
File: 1483515165069.jpg (797KB, 1407x879px) Image search: [Google]
1483515165069.jpg
797KB, 1407x879px
>>18558683

Any Masons are generally say they are a society with secrets not a secret society. So in regard to any secret knowledge....
>>
>>18558683
What's the whet symbol mean?
>>
>>18576879
>and that lower level members are withheld lots of information about the purpose of Masonry.
Yea, people make up all kinds of bullshit about things they don't understand.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.