[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, is God real? I live with a bunch of religious bigots,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: God.jpg (24KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
24KB, 1200x680px
/x/, is God real? I live with a bunch of religious bigots, and it hurts.
>>
File: Jesus_&_God_Lg.png (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_&_God_Lg.png
2MB, 960x720px
Yes my son.
>>
That's up to you, dude.
>>
Yeh he's real. But waaaaayyy cooler than anyone can imagine. Source: Recently established a direct communication with him.
>>
>>18558589
>Snowflake
Mind writing a biblical book for us then, maybe on some Golden Tablets
>>
>>18558572
Yes, he is. He is real.
>>
Yes, but the Earthly religions are usually retarded.
>>
>>18558572
I don't believe in Christianity.
But recently I found out that magic is real, and that I can do it. So I don't get mad at anything anymore. I don't mind other peoples opinions. I don't care about world politics. It doesn't hurt, don't let it hurt you, it is just all in your head.
>>
>>18559437
Is fully accepting that it's all in your head the way to get good at magic? Do you have any other tips?
>>
File: imagesCATBIOXW.jpg (9KB, 237x178px) Image search: [Google]
imagesCATBIOXW.jpg
9KB, 237x178px
>>18558589
This. Establish your own relationship with the divine. Explore your own spirituality. Stand before God on your own.
>>
>>18559444
>Do you have any other trips?
The magic ability might even be genetic, I don't know how or why I can do it. Maybe I was chosen by a higher power? Who knows.
I certainly wouldn't ever want anyone else to be able to do what I can do.
I act like a person saint on the outside anyways. To be kind and polite to others in public. Wouldn't want to draw attention to myself.
Being able to do magic gives me a pretty good outlook on life, I'm pretty happy.
>>
>I live with a bunch of religious bigots, and it hurts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slKULc8W7lM
>>
>>18558912
This.

God is the force behind creation, god is the force that caused the void to form into matter, god is the force that binds the fabric of space, god is the force that gives matter the ability to choose its own momentum, god is the force
>>
>>18558572
You're the one hurting everyone, leftist degenerate retard.
>>
>>18558572
Hare Krishna
>>
File: god.gif (1008KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
god.gif
1008KB, 500x329px
>>18558572
Depends on what you mean by "God". Religions are invented by people, so all of their specific gods are fictional. But there's no way of knowing about the unknown god.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.