[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is the third ear? http://www.bryanlewissaunders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4elemntalsounds_zps2cb10d52.jpg (178KB, 581x800px) Image search: [Google]
4elemntalsounds_zps2cb10d52.jpg
178KB, 581x800px
What exactly is the third ear?
http://www.bryanlewissaunders.org/weblog/2012/sep/19/third-ear-experiment/
>>
It's the same as the third eye but for hearing.

It's what you use to "hear" dreams and when you get a song stuck in your head.
>>
>>18558706
I constantly hear music in my head vividly
Do you know how I could strengthen my third ear?
>>
>>18558769
Well I'd say that's alreadypretty strong already. Now you must learn to control it. Consciously try to alter and change it.
>>
>>18558404

My grandfather always said "open your third ear and wake up as a queer". So I've activly been trying not to open it.
>>
>>18559302
your grandfather really said that to you?
>>
>>18559477

Yeah, he was an alcoholic so I didn't give too much of what he said any credence. Though that always stuck with me.
>>
>>18558404
I once got some records from an uncle that I had never heard, One was simple minds. I put the record up to my forehead one night after he gave it to me and I begun to hear music, some rattling guitar with an effect and a bit of bass and drums slowly coming in, clear as day. I spun the record and surely enough, the record opened in the same manner.
>>
>>18558404
Same as the third eye, different interpretations. With the understanding our universe is frequencies(vibrations) it makes sense to see it as an ear over an eye
>>
>>18559495
Con't I felt like it was magnetized to my head, I also felt the same feeling with an ex girl friend, our heads kinda locked together. I don't think it's why we broke up though lol.
>>
>>18558404

A bunch of quacky bullshit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.