[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last year I saw a UFO, it seemed like a lightning bolt followed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0428.jpg (65KB, 1146x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0428.jpg
65KB, 1146x702px
Last year I saw a UFO, it seemed like a lightning bolt followed by four orange lights for three seconds. Today on my way to work a man in a suit and sunglasses told me "you have a strange imagination." Is this a MIB incident? It seems like one.
>>
was it intimidating?
>>
>>18558204
he was commenting on your strange fashion choices
>>
was driving through Snoqualmie pass in wa a few years ago at night time. saw what looked like fog but felt like static electricity the same way you walk into steamy room. drove around corner passed two semi trucks before corner. get around bend and see lighting come across road from top of tree line, and then another along aide of the road.... truck slows down without releasing pedal... i look up and see what I think is the moon opposite direction of actual moon... i know my cardinal directions and moon placement ... spent 8 years in military as scout.. I feel static increasing in the air... i look up into tree line and see a giant orb floating.. as soon as I see it i feel the light over take my thr same way you break into a fight on final Fantasy the screen gets distorted... as I had 2 seconds looking at the orb i felt my body give me the same feeling sleep paralysis gives someone in sense of panic and trying to scream but can't move.. i come out of it half a second later and I look for the semi trucks immediately... a fucking mini van passes me... i break down crying on the side of the road knowing something I can't describe happend knowing what happend will never be fully explained to myself...i know what happend but refuse to belive it. I looked at my phone and at my truck clock comparing them to see if a time distortion happend truck clock was synced up for daylight savings time a week before... and is now 5 minutes off.... i go into panic and start crying... worst to come is the next few months I have reoccurring dream of being on table and held down by nonexistent restraints and pyramid like beings with squid like bodys observing me and scanning body... i came home and my gf told me i looked pale.. my face had sun burn on it but I wasn't in the sun at all.. radiation exposure... my grandpa has been abducted 3 times in his life... fuck me right...
>>
Good ole' fashioned RP thread. We got any Bell Gabbers in the house?
>>
>>18559236
He was really tall, probably 6'5 and had unusually smooth skin like a CGI character.
>>
>>18558204
>>18559791

yes thats an mib, I think I've run into a few too
>>
2 years ago me and my buddies were out in the desert racing quads. Where a faint green gas cloud was forming on the horizon. Me and my buddies drove over there but when got there about 15 minutes later. The air force was all over the place, and when we got close they told us over mega phone to stay back and leave the area.
>>
>>18559845
>me and my buddies
>>
>>18559851
*my buddies and I
>>
>>18559791
Thats spooky
>>
>>18558204
What is the full story here, OP?

Some random guy just walked up to you, said "you have a strange imagination", then walked away?
>>
>>18559866
I was walking to work and he walked the other way. He stood in front of me amd looked down t say "you have a strange imagination" than he walked around me and away.

I've seen one UFO and studied conpiracies for almost ten years. Obviously they're faulty if they just now show up but I can't think of and MIB warranted incedents past the UFO I saw last year.
>>
>>18559866 yes sir
>>
>>18559870
Did you see his eyes? Go into detail on what he was wearing.
>>
>>18559873
Black shoes, pants, suit jacket, large sunglasses, fedora, and a white dress shirt. He carried a brown briefcase and had no seeable hair. He did this in public and didn't mention anything unlike most cases I read.
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (34KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34KB, 600x403px
>>
>>18559876
Was his suit a bit retro or modern
>>
>>18559916
Modern. It looked very new and clean.
>>
>>18559922
I wonder why they would wait a year
>>
>>18559925
That's why I wonder this so hard. If it was a day after I'd know for a fact it was them but after a year it seems odd and misplaced.
>>
>>18559940
Maybe it was just a coincidence
>>
>>18559925
maybe the moment you saw the UFO was yesterday in their timeline
>>
Maybe you're bullshitting
>>
>>18559940
Maybe you went under the radar this far, but something you made lately alerted the MiB.

>>18560053
Always an option.

I think you should elaborate cause in case it did happened it's mighty weird.
>>
>>18560055
I think you maybe right
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.