[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My name is Silke F and I´m a targeted individual of the Illuminati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 23

File: 7_dark-room.jpg (21KB, 491x400px) Image search: [Google]
7_dark-room.jpg
21KB, 491x400px
My name is Silke F and I´m a targeted individual of the Illuminati since I´m a child. I have a Illuminati red color programming, but its actually defined as "UCLA-CCP6" and 6 stands for red because red is the 6th color in this satanic ritualistic color context. Let me write a little message and talk a little about my case. At the end I will explain how their technology works.

You people can´t know that there is interdimensional software and multidimensional hardware in the sky and around the planet. Also there is a programm to replace everyone with a synthetic clone. Many people among you people are synthetic clones but they look like you, so you don´t see a difference if you look at them, but something is wrong with their empty big eyes. They can´t see with these eyes and they can´t feel with their heart. They are biological entities, but not human in nature.

Clones and replaced humans are the reason why gangstalking is getting more and more expanded into society, because gangstalking is also, not only, but also about study and monitoring clones of biological and synthetic nature within the human society. They don´t use just high level people. They also use homeless people and other simple humans that have no high status or special background.

Plus they can drone you with technology and special nano-bots and thats the reason why they use chemtrails all over this planet for each country. Copy and spread my words or ignore what I say. I'm so used that everyone attacks me. I don't even care anymore to get called names and a piece of useless and worthless shit from strangers online. It would not hurt or make me wonder if they would control you and all other here to attack me and my words. So feel free to judge and hate me if you have to.
>>
>>18556927
>It's another "OP has an obvious mental disorder" episode on /x/
>>
To what end?
Is Satan real?
>>
>>18556927
So they make clones, then spy on the clones they made, and the clones don't know they're clones, but they can tell they're being gangstalked?
>>
>>18556927
And what was Illuminati doing to you? I think there was a Simpsons episode like that and Simpsons predictions are always real. I listen to you brother.
>>
>>18556959
They denied me from drinking water for a long time and controlled me with signs and crystals i had in my room. I was forced down to the ground when i was not co operating. Sometimes when i sleep i imagine shadows over my bed with green glowing eyes and blood dripping from my mouth thinking about the outside world
>>
>>18556969
How did you escaped and why do you still have those memories?>>18556969
>>
File: 1483640128707.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
1483640128707.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
>>18556927
this is sikk af
>>
>>18556979
I did not escape. Till this day Red Gangstalkers all around my area are still watching me. They dont directly look at me but everyday atleast 50-100 are in my sight when i look outside my window. They didnt make me forget anything. I can still remember it as it was back then.
>>
>>18556987
You're no ex member of anything and this is bullshit. Goodbye.
>>
>>18556927
Take your medicine, anon

Your family cares about you
>>
>>18556994

I got statements that I should not talk about it or they will kill me. Since 2010 I get 24 hours on internet death threats. If I upload screenshots of these death threats, other strangers online tell me to remove the uploaded published death threats that I get from strangers. Strangers spread lies about me. They do videos about me. In these videos they explain to everyone on internet that I would be a dangerous human blood drinking satanist.

This organisation is not listed on internet or anywhere, so my message is the only available info about them on this version of the planet. They track and monitor time travelers, but the serious definition of time traveler is actually "P-45".

They use this code term, but no info is available about stuff of that nature. So all super high level organisations got a big problem with me, because they know that I know everything that I want to know. Thats the reason why they want to kill me. So they control everyone around me 24 hours to make sure that I receive maximum harassment. Thats the reason why the Ormus Prieuré de Sion put me as a child with other special children in a class.

They wanted that I work for the Illuminati, but I don´t accept the Illuminati and related empires,

I could teleport as a child and I still get reptile eyes plus I have the ability to shapeshift. I had to enter as a child in these military bases a class room so other bizarre creatures could study and test my abilities.

These teacher like creatures looked like lizard birds and they always looked angry at me, because I did not liked their mechanical perspective on the universe and multiverse, so I played teacher back to these bizarre ET like creatures and they had a problem that I played authority, so I had to leave the class room and the decision was made to let me go trough a UCLA-CCP6 programming.
>>
>>18556987
Why are you still alive?
>>
They say about me that I'm a illuminati puppet and I would be a agent of a special intelligence organisation or something of that kind. Many different groups are talking about me on public internet. Others follow and spread additional lies about me. I'm a artist so I composed over 1.700 compositions that I uploaded on my channel. What happened? Gangstalkers spread under my music that I'm composing occult musical rituals. Offline in the real physikal world, strangers surround me everywhere in red clothes, looking at me and talking into cell phones, without looking away from me. Whatever happens here is not normal or nice but police can't help because these stalkers are just very organised and to many.

Gangstalking is about complete control of someone. They know every minute what you are doing and where you are and what you will do in 3 hours and they know where you will be in 7,5 hours. They are using hyperdimensional quantum supercomputers. These computers are remote controlled with every person on this planet. They can clone your neuronal signature and connect you with their monitoring technology.

They use liquid crystals on walls to remote control everyone in every way if they desire it trough waves that they use to modify and modulate neuronal activity in humans via liquid crystals that resonate around you with their quantum supercomputers. You can disconnect yourself from their technology control if you bath and wash yourself before you go to bed at night. They scan everyone normaly before night after the evening to collect your data and thoughs of the day so they can control you more with their psychology games. See it from many perspectives. They see people as a gift that they can use to build up power and monitoring control. But they are not able to understand that what they are doing is wrong.
>>
>>18557007
>>18556987
>>18556969
>>18556927
Real question: do you think it's possible that you're just completely insane?

Doesn't that sound more likely?
>>
>>18557007
That sounds like "The Network" doing this.
Posing as the Illuminati perhaps?
>>
What you propably would define as demons, ghosts and invisible spirit like aliens, are actually lifeforms without a incarnated body. Some of them like to create possession to enter physical reality trough a real body. Some are positive and some are negative. No big theory behind it. So many of these ghost like demonic spirit lifeforms without a body SEE and MONITOR what these evil gangstalkers do.

It will be just a question of time, a few years, till these demonic spirits will attack the technology options of these gangstalkers. Because these gangstalkers have a deal with forces that need CERN but 2018 the interdimensional portal will be closed by accident. The gangstalkers will be confronted 2018 on this version of earth with extremly dangerous demonic forces. But these forces will hunt these gangstalkers because the gangstalking elite empire will not be longer able to work this way. So their deal with the demonic ones on the other side of hades, will break their human empire of evilness. The gangstalker worker elite will not be able to run away from these angry demons that will come to hunt them. So humans should just think about the nature of things to find hope. Let me end my statement and words with this small message:

Wait my friends, just wait and keep the good personality within your behaviour! Do not jump on this one way ticket train, but many victims will end up as gangstalkers. Thats the goal, turning everyone into a evil gangstalker on this planet. So love yourself and be aware that you are - extremly - surrounded by "all kind of different" invisible forces, positive and negative ones. Many, not all, but MANY know what will happen to these gangstalkers and their technology centrals and portal technologies. Talk to flowers and tree's. They will help you find knowledge. You can talk even to yourself because you are never alone.
>>
>>18557014
I am not insane. You maybe one of them how the fuck could i not know that? How couldnt i know that youre one of the 50.000 Gangstalkers
>>
Invisible lifeforms are everywhere. Life is multidimensional. Even some of the demonic forces are just about to confront evil people and not the positive ones. So much is going on here. You victims are lucky, because you are not them. These gangstalkers feel very powerfull and self confident, but they will be the victims, all of them. All that gangstalkers deserve is a spell to knock them out and they will get knocked out by demonic forces of a very dangerous kind. Thats also the reason why people should stay away from hate and violent thoughts. Just relax and chill. Everyone is getting what he deserved. Nobody will be able to run away from the torture that he created for someone else. Let love and harmony be the highest rule.
>>
The empire of bullshit and the historical animal are frozen in the social refrigerator simulation of an externally induced evolutionary ice age of sociological apatia. Many people are etherical energy slaves of their mechanical animal functionality, which runs after a satanic baphomet animal kingdom script which they can not see through, and which is generated by the consciousness of human beings, enclosed in the organic apparatus, an artificial impression of substitute reality as a subjective error rate in interpretation.

The serious definition of the NLTCG (Non Linear Time Control Group) for Time Travelers is "P-45" and every P-45 will be monitored and tracked trough all times. People that work for the industry of film and music, are for the most part, droned and a host. Some are cloned. Everyone is implanted. Also you and I. Nobody is not implanted. They implant with chemtrails via nano-bots that you breath into your body. They remote control these devices to manipulate the hive mind of human society.

A transhuman God is not a symbolic aspect of the third attention (transhumane attention), but a cold fusion which transcends the spirit laterally in octaves with the fourth attention, which is considered humanly accessible, because all happiness and suffering are reserved as a destination Social blessing or curse. Good is often what is bad. Thus the truth turns up like a fool in the circus in front of the audience.

So there is also no spiritual spontaneity for the audience of the circus on Planet Earth in architecture of what is considered as a reality between the first and third attention as humanly accessible and so the evolution of domination is not concerned about a right to existence because everything is equivalent And is congruent with each other.
>>
The weakness of human beings is thus based on the observance of unfavorable seclusion, which thus wants to deal with motionless pathologic pathology and therefore fails as the source of a bent light.

This creates a forward movement for humans without the possibility of a corresponding backward movement. The maneuver is evolutionarily risky because it is accordingly for an orientation separated from the core of love. A nature separated from humanity does not need any premises that fill the cup of the human spirit with grace or mercy.

Man is more suitable as a vehicle for the first attention (congenital attention) than for such knowledge which goes beyond it and no longer belongs to the spiritual realm or to the evolution of human existence. Bitterness justifies the delusion of logic in the first attention.

As a cold result, the second attention (acquired artificial attention) fuses as a preparation for the third attention (transhumane attention) that all consciousness groups and consciousness families eat in their energetic signature and therefore it hits the nail of the time of modern exaltation of the people as 4D food source to speak.

New ways have to be courageously ventured, for hardly was he no longer in his cave, the ape mutated into a religiously enthroned cyborg. People are dreaming of a special humanity, because that is their great hope. There will never be a special humanity in Transhumanism, and because this is so, man is lying to balance on the subconscious level, and then the causally experienced disappointment arises through false ideas in the already split society.

The transhuman chain of human understanding is ideally oriented to love and positivity. Such a stroke of luck as the orientation of the emanations in man makes him sacrifice his spirituality if he does not respect the evolution of universality as a process, although as a symmetry property.
>>
>>18557015
I was at the cloning center when I was a teenager. So I know about all this from private experiences and I had a lot. You don´t need to create complex interpretations. Everyone is under highly advanced monitoring technology control. Not one minute of your life is not under monitoring control. My name is Silke F and I´m a targeted individual of the Illuminati since I´m a child. I have a Illuminati red color programming, but its actually defined as "UCLA-CCP6" and 6 stands for red because red is the 6th color in this satanic ritualistic color context. Let me write a little message and talk a little about my case. At the end I will explain how their technology works.

Clones and replaced humans are the reason why gangstalking is getting more and more expanded into society, because gangstalking is also, not only, but also about study and monitoring clones of biological and synthetic nature within the human society. They don´t use just high level people. They also use homeless people and other simple humans that have no high status or special background.

Plus they can drone you with technology and special nano-bots and thats the reason why they use chemtrails all over this planet for each country. Copy and spread my words or ignore what I say. I'm so used that everyone attacks me. I don't even care anymore to get called names and a piece of useless and worthless shit from strangers online. It would not hurt or make me wonder if they would control you and all other here to attack me and my words. So feel free to judge and hate me if you have to. I understand their workflow. It started online after I started 2010 to talk online about new world order transhumanism and interdimensional implants.
>>
If anything, with the way you're writing, it seems you were paid to write this.
>>
>>18557017
I was possesed by some entitys I can testify thoose big entitys I talked to are pretty pissed they try to take over their toy (human being possesed by antity or technologies) they are gonna come for them a great war haed, the living versus the entities.
>>
OP please take your meds or go to a place that will give you meds and look after you.

Also, post proof or evidence here. If you can't, then there is none of these things happening, you are just ill in your brain.
>>
>>18557058

You people can´t know that there is interdimensional software and multidimensional hardware in the sky and around the planet. Also there is a programm to replace everyone with a synthetic clone. Many people among you people are synthetic clones but they look like you, so you don´t see a difference if you look at them, but something is wrong with their empty big eyes. They can´t see with these eyes and they can´t feel with their heart. They are biological entities, but not human in nature. I was at the cloning center when I was a teenager and long before internet existed I knew about all this what Donald Marshall talks about. I compose bizarre music, but I don´t need fans. I don´t say this to find friends or fans. I give a fuck to be perfectly honest. Let me talk a little bit about the empire of bullshit.

The empire of bullshit is created by the transhumanism of bullshit. Even the sky is controlled by software and hardware (Chemtrails). I am a targeted individual because I understand what is going on, but you get defined as insane and crazy if your awareness and knowledge goes deeper. So much is going on. People get replaced by clones or people that get droned by dangerous creatures and I know about it because I also was at the cloning center as a teenager. They had these creatures that should put their parasite into my eye, so I would turn into a host, but these creatures stayed away from me because they did not liked something about me. Donald Marshall and Tila Tequila talk about them and describe what I say in very long and complex I experienced Hell i know what it looks like. Anyone who claims its a moshpit of torture,suffering and agony is a filthy liar. They Knocked me out and i saw everything while i was knocked out. Screams and pure black abyss.
>>
>>18557073

Not the political people you see in media. The real rulers never are seen anywhere. I see the Problem and the problem is that the modern human is converted into a mechanical low status animal. People that are able to look trough this simulated reality, get monitored and will be targeted, because they don´t accept the ones that can see trough the simulated world around them the real world. The transhumanism is 24 hours around this mechanical animal that books define as a human and most advanced lifeform, but nothing is more far away from truth, because humans are the youngest form of life on this planet, so insects, reptiles and other animals are a lot more advanced, because all other lifeforms are so much older and have therefore more evolution behind them.

The other big problem is that psychopaths rule this planet - while nice, noble and good people run around homeless, without money, no friends, no chance to share their knowledge about life and new ideas or a better awareness for reality, so the good people have a harder or even the hardest form of existence and the bad or even evil people enjoy the highest status and power position(s). Almost every popular info is a lie. It starts with the lie about what the alpha male is and it goes on with the lie what a good life should be. So young girls (the new generation) is under intense bad influence also, because via synthetic telepathy, the global internet hive mind, people send each other false truths about everything.

People can´t even see that there is a difference between truth, info, knowledge, interpretation and data, so religion is the new paradigma, but religion and believing is actually the enemy of knowledge and logical awareness.
>>
>>18557073
Hello, Silke. Thank you for this thread. English is not my native language so could you please explain everything to me? I am trying to understand this
>>
>>18557020
>I am not insane
How do you know this?

Are you not even open to the possibility that this is all in your head?
>>
Of course you can believe in good ideologies and love or even god, but peoples minds are these days arranged in a way that they are messed up because so much bullshit is going on outside their skulls, while the intense electromagnetic empire of bullshit is 24 hours around them, changing their body, mind and dna, into negative and degenerative perspectives of a ultra weak and sad state of energy which is not clear, positive or connected to the nature of human standards or the nature around them, like trees, plants, flower and the beautiful rest.

Even the sky is under control of the empire of bullshit, just think about the chemtrails. Chemtrails are actually spreading ultra little fine Nano-Bots that people breath so they get into your body and these nano-bots get remote controlled by highly advanced technology.

They use liquid crystals on walls to remote control everyone in every way if they desire it trough waves that they use to modify and modulate neuronal activity in humans via liquid crystals that resonate around you with their quantum supercomputers. You can disconnect yourself from their technology control if you bath and wash yourself before you go to bed at night. They scan everyone normaly before night after the evening to collect your data and thoughs of the day so they can control you more with their psychology games. See it from many perspectives. They see people as a gift that they can use to build up power and monitoring control. But they are not able to understand that what they are doing is wrong.

Now i sit in my room day by day counting numbers while they are watching me. This has been since 2001 and they will come for everyone. Soon the entire Human race will become a sub human toxic electro controlled bio hazard. And there is no military or political Solution to solve this problem. The Illuminati is stronger than any human being. Stronger than the mass of 7 Billion. If i had to pick numbers its 100x the Quintillion Mass People to stop the
>>
>>18557076
If you know so much and you're telling everybody, why haven't they killed you yet?

What possible reason do they have to keep you alive, if you're just going to keep exposing them?
>>
>>18557081

I see the world as it is. I never felt different than anyone as i live my life working,making music,doing art and expressing myself in 102 Books i wrote about Mechanism,Science,Physics and Electronic Technique.

I made over 1 thousand songs which are stored in Boxes. Too many to fit in my room.

I
am
not
insane.

I am a normal Human. I am Silke F
>>
File: iur[1].jpg (64KB, 960x654px) Image search: [Google]
iur[1].jpg
64KB, 960x654px
>>18557088
We are just waiting to see how many will react. Before we shut them down.
>>
>>18557080
>>18557085
Also, where can i listen to your music? Bizarre music sounds pretty interesting
>>
>>18557091
Silke please explain everything from the beginning
>>
>>18557091
Why is it impossible for you to be insane?
>>
>>18557094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iTphGEiXmk&t

https://soundcloud.com/user70315852
>>
>>18557091
does the F stand for Foxy?
>>
>>18557088

>>18557093 <- Is a Lair. No affiliation

They didnt kill me cause they keep me as a Test Subject a Test which views how the Human Reacts. Soon it takes an end with me as im slowly getting tired of being Controlled by the evil satanic group.
>>
>>18557106
Farb

>>18557101 i cant be insane cause many others share this expierience. It is not a joke. Sadly in todays media you get seen as a troll when you write something which could be viewed as a Psychopathic Mentally Disabled Human being.
>>
>>18557107
Does Obama have something to do with this?
>>
>>18557107
Then by posting this, aren't you helping them? Why are you helping the evil Satanic aliens?
>>
>>18557109
>i cant be insane cause many others share this expierience
Is it possible that you and your buddies are insane?

Doesn't that make more sense than literally everybody else being crazy?
>>
>>18556927
Are you the music artist silke f? Or did you just like that name to use for posting? A lot of stuff on th first Google link to YouTube is a bunch of random music from silke and then crazy rambling videos.
>>
>>18557110

No. I do not live in America and i do not have anything to do with Barrack Obama i live in Germany
>>
>>18557107
>They didnt kill me cause they keep me as a Test Subject a Test which views how the Human Reacts.
Then by doing this, you're giving them information and helping their cause. Are you really that starved for attention that you would damn the human race just to impress people on 4chan?

Why don't you kill yourself?
>>
>>18557122

Silke F is my normal Name. Nitrostirumpa is my real artist name
>>
>>18557127

I post so much till they come for me. I dont care about mind control anymore. It is impossible to fight back with pure strengh
>>
>>18557120

These "buddies" Are strangers from different countries and continents
>>
>>18557134
>I post so much till they come for me.
Why? all you're doing is giving them data on human reactions

Why are you helping them
>>
>>18557139

I share this cause people need to know it. I learned from them and what i learned is after a long time of thinking a sick sadistic way of mind control which can be used to stop time,control lives,destroy entities, Pull out particles and shut down the entire earth with one snap
>>
>>18557129
Minimal music?
>>
>>18557143
if they are as powerful as you say, what is the point of sharing this?

what are you supposed to be accomplishing?
>>
>>18557143
Violence is really not the solution and has a echo on reality thats so much longer, even if its just a 60 seconds long situation of violence. Psychopaths rule this planet, while good and noble people with love in their hearts run around homeless or without food to eat, so its no wonder that society is trying to imitate the psychopathic behaviour of political people, but to be perfectly honest - nobody is better and nobody is less within his core self, its always just your private decision that turns you into a bad or good person. Of course everyone should get his chance to make experiences to learn something about right and wrong, but this chance to learn something, needs a big and strong limit. Learning needs a limit, because there is also a negative learning curve, which is about ego and learning how to become famous by abusing the awareness of other people to get attention.
>>
>>18557148

To warn humanity. This earth will not reach 2030 Or 2046. It will be possessed by The Illuminati and the Red CX 0 Gangstalker Group. I am not here anymore till that time.
>>
Best I've read this year op. Probably best I will. There is no illuminati one world government. There are many petty squabbling government who all want to be the most powerful and not get shit on. Hahaha ha. It's a crazy fuck ING economy race duckweed. Everyone wants a slice. It is not fuck ING 1984! It's a ducking shitstorm. One I intend to succeed in
>>
>>18557156
post bridge and timestamp
>>
>>18557149
>Violence is really not the solution
then what is?

If the repitilian space wizards can control minds, stop time and destroy the Earth with a snap of their fingers, why are you fucking with them?

When faced with an all-powerful oppressor, doesn't it make more sense to just ignore it and focus on enjoying yourself
>>
This reality is a simulation and its controlled by another simulation and thousands of other simulations control the reality that lifeforms try to create. So the creation of reality will always just be a try that won´t really work. And thats the reason why spirituality has so much impact. Life is an experiment. Gangstalking is the monitoring concept behind it.

Very organised control groups modify 24 hours the body anatomy and dna of everyone and the hardware and software for all this crashed, so historical data suddenly was changed. You people call it the Mandela Effect. These hyperdimensional control groups are outside the range of your reality and they can modify everything in your reality here on earth.

Many different control groups exist. Some are negative and some are positive, but they have a different perspective on everything, so they change your body data and reality in a way thats probably making no sense to you people. People on internet call these consequences "Mandela Effect".

Also there is a very sad and hyper dramatic reality to all the suffering of people that get replaced with clones or droned. A lot is going on and realities get fused, so the one is in this reality and the other one is in that reality. People get cloned, but also realities get cloned and modified.
>>
>>18557156
>To warn humanity. This earth will not reach 2030 Or 2046.
But humanity can do nothing to stop this.

You said it yourself. The Illuminati can end the world with a snap of their fingers. What difference does it make if humanity knows about it.

All you're going to do is make people miserable until the day that we get replaced by clones and die in 2030
>>
>>18557159
I cannot fight them I do not even harm them. I am Innocent. They test me and do experiments on me. I did not choose to live like this and its driving me insane waking up with a loud beep tone in my ear cause of stress and the realization that one day will be like the rest 365 days of the year
>>
>>18557163

If people think that they will live longer than 2046 this is enough evidence to let them know they wont reach 2047
>>
>>18557163
Its possible to project certain people of this planet intoi a closed realm on a second earth. This one person would be the only one thats real. The rest would be just like a phantom. Creepy stuff of this nature happend already.
>>
>>18557167
If we're all going to die regardless, what difference does it make if we know?

Why not let people die in ignorance? What you're doing is actually very selfish. You're trying to make everybody as miserable as you are.
>>
>>18557157
>>18557157
And op? Isn't this a silky? >>18556927
>>
And not one mention of aliens.. Or deamons.. How boring..
>>
File: 1481818186333.jpg (82KB, 484x587px) Image search: [Google]
1481818186333.jpg
82KB, 484x587px
>>18557164
Ich verstehe immer noch Bahnhof.
>>
>>18557175

Why live a life in complete peace when you know you have a limited time span of live which is going to be taken by the illuminati and gangstalkers. They will knock down doors kill children and take the rest for themselfes
>>
>>18557181
Its going to happen whether people know or not. You said yourself that there is no way to stop it.

Why are you trying to make people as miserable as you are? Does it upset you that some people get to be happy and ignorant? Are you jealous?
>>
>>18557183

Living life on earth is worthless. Yeah you enjoy your time but you know it is gonna be taken away.
A cure for cancer or any disease is not worth it. Its better to die earlier than having the torture of the illuminati on your side.
>>
ALERT
>ALERT
THIS IS NOT THE REAL SILKE F!!!!!!!
>THIS IS NOT THE REAL SILKE F!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT THE REAL SILKE F!!!!!!!
>THIS IS NOT THE REAL SILKE F!!!!!!!

THIS IS A SYNTHETIC CLONE OR SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE SILKE F!!

I AM IN CONTACT WITH SILKE! EVERYONE HERE IS TALKING TO A SYNTHETIC CLONE OR AGENT!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why this is happening. Silke is safe for now.

>DON'T RESPOND TO THE FAKE SILKE IN THIS THREAD
DON'T RESPOND TO THE FAKE SILKE IN THIS THREAD
>DON'T RESPOND TO THE FAKE SILKE IN THIS THREAD
DON'T RESPOND TO THE FAKE SILKE IN THIS THREAD
>>
File: received_10157851273940414.gif (3MB, 240x247px) Image search: [Google]
received_10157851273940414.gif
3MB, 240x247px
Something is wrong and I know it. I'm very stable in mind and body (to my knowledge) and personally do not like the term Illuminati, I feel it is misleading and if exists, not how they refer to themselves. I have been having very strange experiences for the past couple of years. It really does feel like "the Truman Show" to a particular extent and it drains me to see the public so blissfully uncaring about the state of our world. Even those that do "care" are far to polarized and programed to understand the implications and methods of control around us. They see everything for fave value, and it almost appears that I am constantly dealing with NPCs all the time. I feel as if I'm a lab rat, being tested left and right as they study one of the last human minds.
The radio often gives me clues onto this. I know a lot of songs by heart, I've always been quite a music buff and listen to a wide variety on every spectrum. Whenever I feel that I have had a day where I "broke through" the radio begins to play songs perfectly in key to my experience. At first I thought it was synchronicity as the coincidences are far too common to ride off. But after a while, it started to seem more like a script. I don't understand how I have this level of awareness and empathy as compared to my peers, especially if our environment around us is to blame. How come I seem less effected by this than they do? I'm no hermit, if anything I'm the opposite aside from living alone and going about exploring by myself. Sometimes I am given hints by others, but they are often fleeting and without any deeper discourse. I'm starting to think this is some sort of dream or game, and now after seeing what had become of the people in my country (US), I feel this polarization of my "peers" is only going to accelerate. How does one truly break through with confirmation on doing so?
>I have given people panic attacks before by "stopping time" at parties and getting too deep with simple question.
>>
>>18557187

This a typical Troll. This is one of the reasons i gave up fighting the war against this Group.

I have proof over proof that i am real-
>>
>>18557186
> Its better to die earlier than having the torture of the illuminati on your side.
And yet you won't kill yourself

Why are you such a selfish hypocrite?
>>
>>18557187
>Woopsie too late.
If it's an agent then most likely we are all agents one way or another. I mean if we are all being watched then what's to say that honest folk are not acting according to their whims as well?
>>
>>18557193
Die Zivilisation ist der echte Gegner. Zumindest ist es bei mir so.
>>
I'd figure Hanz is going to pop up here soon enough.
>>
>>18557198

I will. Insults are not appealing to me
>>
>>18557209
Suicide is not good,
if you want to be a good person, stop thinking of killing yourself
>>
Silke F, you still here or did you get spooked off?
>>
>>18557193
Op you've listed everything. But I have one question. Who were you and the special children, what makes you special? Serious question
>>
>>18557024
If everyone is getting what he deserves, do you think you deserve to be gangstalked? If it's what is happening, is it how it should be?
>>
>>18557221
I hope he's not dead. He's English not German I'm sure
>>
>>18557238
No. On her channel is proof that she is from germany
>>
>>18557193
>proof over proof that i am real-
somebody wanna link me to that thread? its not this one.
>>
I>>18557245

And on my soundcloud.
>>
And poof, Silke is gone again.
>He found got what he was looking for.
>>
File: ecodex_10[1].jpg (4KB, 130x135px) Image search: [Google]
ecodex_10[1].jpg
4KB, 130x135px
>>18557107
Be frank, you are praying that I am not affiliated in any way. My stars, you are so wired right now you could be talking to the very boss of the Illuminati and you would probably be clueless. You really think a bunch of anons or discordians would care? Let alone come to your rescue and do anything about it. How do you know?
>>
>>18557255

No I'm still here.
>>
>>18557253
Would be helpful to know if you are the real deal and not someone who is just namefagging and happened to have read some of his threads.
>We live in a Larp-ailty
>>
>>18557259

This is not the real Silke F If you want Pictures i can send them.
>>
>>18557258
If this does exist, most likely they understand that /x/ is the most popular and active international hub for these viewpoints. If the FBI and CIA are pretty much confirmed to frequent /pol/, then why not here too?
>>
>>18557259
Silke. What about the zion? Anything.
>>
File: giphy (13).gif (499KB, 499x207px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (13).gif
499KB, 499x207px
>>18557263
No, I'm the real Silke F
>>
File: I AM SILKE F.png (34KB, 456x192px) Image search: [Google]
I AM SILKE F.png
34KB, 456x192px
>>18557271

Provide Proof. Your lies are not worth in this time and space.
>>
Harsh I'm feeding an attention ion whore or please answer my question and don't say what question you crazy bastered
>>
https://soundcloud.com/jupek-chosm/i-am-silke-f Soundcloud updated. More Proof this is not for promotion. I have thousands of more this is one of them to proof that i am the real silke f
>>
>>18557277
Dubs confirm, as well.
>>
Rolling for dubs.
>>
>>18557277
I was kidding, if you didn't get the Fight Club reference. Honestly though, whoever you may be. This is an interesting subject to me.
This is me
>>18557190

So, I'll try taking a shower before I go to bed and see if my dreams are any different, they have been extremely vivid and building off of eachother each night for the past month or so. I certainly hope that I'm not in a solipsist world, but I'm starting to wonder...
>>
>>18557260
At first I don't understand this polarization of my awareness and environment, I thought it was synchronicity. This one person would be the only one thats real. They use phantoms to see people from many perspectives. But they are not able to see neuronal activity in humans before night. Creepy stuff.

A lot is going on and realities get cloned and modified 24 hours. Hyperdimensional control groups are very organised. An experiment. This reality is a simulation. This simulation is not reality.

The Illuminati and the Red CX 0 Gangstalker Group. Pull out particles and shut down the mind,control entities,destroy dna.

I
am
not
insane.
>>
>>18557288
TOP KEK
You are cray cray!
>>
>>18557287
synchronicity much?
>>18557287

Unless you can type that fast in less than 10 seconds then that's pretty uncanny.
>>
>>18557288

wrong silke f yet again
>>
This thread is starting to warp in a strange fashion.
>>
>>18557300

I have as much proof as you people want. I warned Humanity. Screencap everything. I am done. Thank you and good night.
>>
>>18557303
Don't leave just yet, I'm still here.
>>
This is Bull shit. Now I'm going to kill myself the silke. How about you answer my fuck ING question you lunatic
>>
>>18557303
Mind sharing your (you) posts to weed out the fake Silkes?
>>
File: more proof.png (10KB, 577x112px) Image search: [Google]
more proof.png
10KB, 577x112px
>>18557317
>>
And sadly to say Silke, an heroing is my one paradox in which I cannot preform nor would want to. I have patiences, a lot of it. Due to my experiences in this life, I have been surrounded by this last action moreso than most. It is my one personal creedance in which I fight against. It would be my ultimate defeat, I can't give up the game, the game has to give up me.
>>
File: proof 2.png (20KB, 871x238px) Image search: [Google]
proof 2.png
20KB, 871x238px
>>18557327
>>
>>18557327
I was meaning thoughout the thread.
A screencap afterwards would be nice, but I am mobile so I can't screencap the entire thread.
>Already did to some of the more interesting posts.
>>
>>18557338
Fuck it just post some proof.
>>
File: one of my posts.png (103KB, 1082x468px) Image search: [Google]
one of my posts.png
103KB, 1082x468px
>>18557338
>>
This reality won´t really work. And thats the reason why spirituality has so much impact. Life is an experiments on me. I did not choose to live like this and its driving me insane waking up with a loud beep tone in my ear cause of stress and the reality that lifeforms try to create. So the creation of reality will always just be a warp that won´t really work. Why spirituality has so much synchronicity? Life is an experiment. Gangstalking is the monitoring concept behind it.

They change your body anatomy with data, they use activity of neurons to modify liquid crystals. This is not.
>>
>>18557352

Not the real Silke F
You just want me to stay and post more pictures of evidence.
>>
>>18557352
Picture evidence pls.

A hood, their symbols....SOMETHING?! The Discordians have been at war with them for aeons.... show us their calling cars luv, we knows it like the back of our hands so we do.
>>
What should we do about it?
>>
>>18557384

The End. Goodbye.
>>
>>18557356
No, not exactly, elaborating on what we were discussing before would be best. What other advice would you advise? I pretty much feel the same way but not as bent on a particular story. I am aware that somehow my surroundings are being hacked, as if I'm in a dream.

>As I was saying, this just started to play on the radio as I was typing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM
>>
I've lost track of who is trolling and or impersonating whom.
>>
>>18557384
Woh, I have never seen that Illuminati Card before...
>>
>>18557414
Larpailty m8
By acting you
>>
>>18557421

Good night.
>>
File: 1484597801540.jpg (69KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
1484597801540.jpg
69KB, 498x482px
>>18557426
Holy shit son. U need help.
>>
>>18557415
>icu8124me
>>
>>18556927
Wssup immortal duude :3 that story was cool too keem em coming.. Btw this lluminatis where do they live
>>
>>18557555
In your numb skull
>>
>>18557207
Protip: it is Hanz and his new way to shit on this board
>>
File: 1484176889067.jpg (54KB, 426x443px) Image search: [Google]
1484176889067.jpg
54KB, 426x443px
>>18557565
If so, dude knows how to theme up a board.
>>
>>18557572
Th-thanks sempai
t. Markov
>>
>>18556927
guys, I think this guy might be the real Silke F. He just uploaded this to YouTube.

Please don't jump. I want to hear more of your music.
>>
>>18557779
I don't think it's a metaphor, like the video.
>>
>>18557802
>I think it is a metaphor*
Typo, mobile so I deleting posts is a pain.
>>
>>18557779
Identity SHORT FILM (Award Winning Inspirational Short)
Kalhil KJ Adames

https://youtu.be/ikGVWEvUzNM
>>
>>18557779
A Day With My Gangstalkers [Red Color Programming]

https://youtu.be/k9cu98ulsAo
>>
Is it a woman? I'm ok with this then.
>>
if you check the comments under this video (upload by Silke F), you can read all the same text that they posted ITT

https://youtu.be/GWisOJSWYd4
Criminal Gangstalking & Death Threats - The Case Of Silke F

Silke/OP, any other places online where you discuss your plight or get harassment? a blog or forums? Would be interested in reading.
>>
>>18557867
>I defend myself by recording them back
Words of a paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
>>18557014
shh just be glad his delusions involve bathing and washing in a positive context.
>>
>>18557867
Dude just needs to learn how to sit back and smell the simulated roses.
>They are red so it might scare him, so maybe daisies instead
>>
>>18557193

Give US proof of your reality or vanish, give US a proof that could not be faked by a fake Silke F

The first thing a fake Silke F would do is to claim that he is not fake, isnt It suspicious that you come here talking about clones, precisely what a clon would do, if I were THEM I would create a shadow and then inspire it with a false soul, then this shadow would perceive itself as not being unreal, precisely the kind of puppet THEY would find useful, a puppet that believes everyone but him is a puppet
>>
>>18557281
An account on a website doesnt proof anything, anyone Who is not you could have an account with your name while not being you

This proofs nothing
>>
Silke F an hero
Press F to pay respects
>F
>>
I for one am enjoying the music being shared in this thread, I have to say.
>>
Holy shit, I wouldn't believe this, however I am also being targeted by some kind of secret group and am being gangstalked

I never heard the term before and I just googled it, >mind blown
>>
>>18557867
Suprised the gangstalkers stick to wearing red all this time, with her onto them. Would make a lot more sense if they changed to another color scheme, or even DIDN'T wear MATCHING outfits at all.

They must be dumb...

Real or not, I know you believe it, Silke F. I wish you peace. Be well.
>>
>>18557987
Well the whole purpose of Gangstalking is to turn the victim insane via Gaslighting. It as a no touch, no footprint approach meant to decay the victims mind into a constant state of paranoia by always questioning their surroundings in a negative light.
>Historically uses if Gangstalking, for those who say it's a misinformation term
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
>What Gaslighting is.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Gaslighting is actually pretty common and a hallmark of a codependent abuse relationship.
>>
And to add, Gangstalking methods have evolved greatly from the time of East Germany. For example, you can attribute may of the thread pruning and user following in this very board to such, if you have ever seen Hanz, that's a prime example of internet Gangstalking.
>My personal take is that he memed himself too hard and now the trolls know what to look for even if he is anon posting, so it's a give and take.
>>
>>18558041
>My personal take is that he memed himself too hard and now the trolls know what to look for even if he is anon posting, so it's a give and take.
pretty much this. he talks about basically the same thing all the time. the only way hanz could truly be anon on here is if he completely skirted the whole "matrix/simulation/has anybody seen my wife in another universe" cluster of topics and stuck to other subjects. but he can never seem to resist dragging that into it. and the worst part is that when someone actually tries to talk sense to him, he won't have it. but if someone trolls him with inflammatory bizarre off the wall bullshit, he eats it up with a spoon. every goddamn time.

hey, maybe if silke f really is german and is a chick, she and hanz should go out.
>>
File: flip!.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
flip!.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>18557779
>>
>>18557867
Or you live near a company that employs loads of people warehouse etc. and their uniform is................RED!
>>
File: images (7).jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>18558062
>Answer some questions?
>>
>>18558158 (samefag)
Not to disregard Hanz completely.
I am genuinely interested when he pops up, he has a pretty strange back story and meme following. If anything I welcome his bizarre input. He has it right (as I see it) on some things, but he just doesn't know how to enjoy life, whatever it may be.
>>
>>18556927
Good luck brother. I'm "Schizophrenic" got my confirmation of bloodline recently family members goes for blue butterfly tattoo i speak of its meaning and they go for a bluebird wot a fking joke
>>
>>18558013
thank you for the info, anon. much appreciated
>>
Is Silke a girl's name? or can it be for a male, also?

is this you, OP?

https://myspace.com/nitrostirumpa
>>
>>18558193
Anytime
>>
File: 1476406724249.jpg (677KB, 921x921px) Image search: [Google]
1476406724249.jpg
677KB, 921x921px
Ich beobachte dich immer dann, wenn du mich vergisst.
>>
>it's another illuminati roleplaying thread
>>
>>18558518
>complains about 'roleplay', buys into Kekcrap
>>
File: 1482401290361.gif (886KB, 175x144px) Image search: [Google]
1482401290361.gif
886KB, 175x144px
>>18558518
>It's another frogposting teen
>>
>>18558158
>>18558169
well I don't know him personally, have just seen some of the threads he's been in, and I sorta know someone who sorta knows him.
>>
File: 1484175362124.png (1MB, 1227x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484175362124.png
1MB, 1227x699px
>>18558550
Hanz is a meme now.
>>
>>18558558
yup he is

to keep on topic, anybody else have any gangstalking stories?
>>
>>18558558
>retard so far off the mark & behind the curve it is astounding
>>
>>18558564
he's not retarded. he is legit schizo though. which could change your view of him depending on whether you think schizophrenia is a mental illness or a manifestation of psychic ability. I've heard theories about both.
>>
>>18558606
To each is own I guess.
>I still welcome and enjoy his input, hell I even take him seriously a little bit. Not to many can meme themselves.
>>
>>18558611
Let me guess, your life goal is to be as big an asshole as Hanz.
>>
>>18558631
Sounds like fun, but not my cup of tea.
I wish to have fun and enjoy whatever life is, seems like Hanz is self perpetual in a state of self damnation.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.