[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it one of the fathers or did one of the 3 do it. Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Was it one of the fathers or did one of the 3 do it. Also any info appreciated
>>
>>18556864
2 things. 1.) 4chan needs a True crime board. 2.) I go back and forth between thinking WM3 are completely innocent, and completely guilty. I often wonder if the truth is somewhere in between.
>>
There's more evidence to support Terry Hobbs having done it than any other theory or suspect.

Damien may have been emotionally disturbed, but he didn't murder those kids. The irony is that his wrongful imprisonment saved him from a life of poverty. If it weren't for the trial and documentaries that followed, he would have been poor white trash stuck in West Memphis rather than a minor celebrity. He's now married to a beautiful woman, considered a close friend to Johnny Depp, and making a living as an artist and writer in New York. The world works in mysterious ways. It's just too bad the other two guys weren't adopted as celebrity causes as well.
>>
>>18556909
I know all about it. Ive researched it to the hilt. I know about the Terry's hair in the ligatures that bound one of the boys. I know about his obsession with some knife that belonged to his stepson. That being said there's the Evan Williams bottle that Jesse told police that was found, fibers from Jason's mothers bathrobe found at the scene too. Believe me I used to be staunchly pro WM3 but over the years I've found Damien to be more than just a kid with mental illness.
>>
>>18556929

Neither of those things point to guilt, though. Those fibers were declared "microscopically similar" and would have had to have brought to the crime scene via secondary transfer. It's a longshot.

The Evan Williams bottle is an interesting quirk, but it wasn't found at the crime scene. Jesse probably did finish off the bottle and throw it under that bridge at some point, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>18556864
The WM3 are clearly innocent. Who actually did it is a question I don't think there's enough evidence to know the answer to.
>>
>>18557082
Are they really innocent or like the Steve Avery if they did do it there was just sloppy detective work which can taint the investigation
>>
>>18556864
I think it was the father, there is a lot of evidence for it, more so then the boys, but it was all circumstantial
>>18556889
seconding /TRG/, you guys can keep your tarrot cards and love potions to yourselves
the cops probably new but realized they fucked up and after the publicity didnt want to admit it which is way top common
>>
M&orT
Sorry for dropping out when I did.
Shit was too crazy with T rip.
Look me up on the place I never use.
Venus flytraps .

If you don't have a clue then kindly ignore. Only posting here because maybe & T was into true crime.
Sage and whatnot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.