[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any white magic spell I can do to ensure my court case

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Is there any white magic spell I can do to ensure my court case is dismissed and I don't go to jail? What's something general that will improve my luck?
>>
>>18556542
Use technical arts to generate some money and purchase a better law alchemist, and pray to God.
>>
>>18556542
What did you do fag?
>>
>>18556542
Need more info, also there's no such thing as white magick, magick is all the same.
>>
>>18556542
Check out Lucky Mojo's hoodoo store online. They have free spell instructions posted online, and also sell kits/can be hired to do some rootwork for you. And because it's hoodoo, it's more straightforward and useful than most of the shit you'll find on here as well as being based in Christian symbolism.
>>
>>18556542
Get a lawyer. Don't talk about your case to anyone...
>>
Literally all you need to do is convince a single jury membury thoroughly that, while you may not have a solid case on why you are innocent, there is a POSSIBILITY that the prosecution is wrong.

Say someone accused you of murder, because you knew the victim. You were free during the time it happened, you were close enough to have done it, etc.

Just pointing out, with reasonable evidence that, say, you don't have the physical strength to have bludgeoned the person to death ( assuming that was CoD, of course ) would then mean that there is doubt amongst the jurors.

As long as at least one person remains that it is entirely possible that the prosecution is wrong, even if you are not RIGHT, you're fine.

[spoiler]Sorry for the shit example, working the daily grind in an insurance services office is mind numbing to the point of stupidity.[/spoiler]
>>
Blood/suffering magic is the only to guarantee that you will be safe. But it will require a sacrifice in your stead.

Unless it is something small, you will prob need to go the human torture/sacrifice route.
>>
File: Prison-Rape.jpg (18KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
Prison-Rape.jpg
18KB, 560x292px
>>18556542
Magic spells? I have some magic advice for you. Have fun in the slammer. Don't drop that soap.
>>
>>18559365
It's a DUI, I need to to go away
>>
Dont. Drive. Drunk. There, problem solved.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.