[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the absolute best evidence of the paranormal? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What is the absolute best evidence of the paranormal?

What do you think?
>>
>>18556120
weird noises in the night at max volume for some reason
>>
Ghosts. Tons of evidence spanning decades can't be beat
>>
Maybe drugs and telepathy, sometimes when I'm under the influence of LSD I start kinda not quite hearing, but definitely receiving messages from other people. It's very vague and it's usually just like a "we're all here" kinda thing, which makes me doubt it's anything other than my own mind, but I think the paranormal will first be found by studying the human psyche
>>
>>18556143
What is the best evidence about ghosts and spirits? Not just stories
>>
Obviously this story can't be classed as evidence to anyone that wasn't there, but two months ago I got my confirmation that ghosts are real

>be me, go to work with my mum because her unreliable partner is sick again
>going around our day, everything normal
>get to last house we have to clean
>"hey, is this the house where the faggot kid has no bedroom? He just sleeps at the top of the stairs"
>"No anon, his dad died so he's living with his real mum again."
>Oh shit, George was good man, sad feels
>Not spooped at first, just sad
>Then we go in the house
>I'd been there before, covering for that dumb unreliable bitch Elaine
>What is wrong here?
>House is straight up unsettling, neither me or my mum are comfortable
>But we carry on, can't let dumb ghosts get in the way
>We're both working at separate ends of the house, until we both meet in the kitchen
>Just cleaning, mum's at one side of Kitchen, I'm at the other
>Voice out of fucking nowhere audibly says "HELP ME"
>Instant poo
>"MUMMY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"
>"It was just the answering machine, calm down!"
>That was not an answering machine bitch! Wanna nope the fuck out, but gotta finish job
>Carry on, shitting the whole time, we finish, get in car, start talking about ghost
>"srsly mum, what the fuck was that?"
>"Well anon, George died in the house, I didn't tell you because I knew you'd be too scared to go in"
>But she still tries to say the voice we heard was the answering Machine
>Trying to be rational I brush it all off, tell myself it was no ghost
>Fast forward to a week later
>Mum and Elaine are talking about how spoopy that house is
>They've been cleaning it for years, and they've never felt scared in it till George died
>Mum tells her the spoopy events
>"But anons mum, you know there isn't an answering machine in the house, why you lie to anon?"
>She tells me this and my blood went cold
>I WAS RIGHT, IT WAS A FUCKING GHOST

To be continued
>>
>>>Fast forward another two weeks
>Mum and Elaine are comfortable and no scared again
>Elaine is cleaning mantle piece, lifts George's urn
>no
>fucking
>ashes
>Elaine runs through
>"Anons mum, you know how it's not scary here anymore?"
>"They emptied George's ashes"
>Mum comes home and tells me all this, fucking knew there was ghosty
And that personally confirmed ghosts for me
>>
>>18556120
Go to a sight called spiritual kenetics, browse through videos there and realise the truth
>>
>>18556120
There is no such thing as evidence of the paranormal because once there is evidence, it's no longer paranormal.
>>
It's paranormal that Jews can get away with the holohoax for 50 years and people believe it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.