/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a few stories regarding a weird work colleague of mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mynameissteve.png (39KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
mynameissteve.png
39KB, 600x429px
So I have a few stories regarding a weird work colleague of mine named Steve if anyones interested in hearing them.
Hes the nighttime receiver for the groery store i work at plus part time General Merchandise stocker
Now to give you an insight as to how and what kind of weird Steve is ill give you a few examples
>gets upset at trivial shit and punishes himself for it
>broke pallet one time and started smashing himself over the head with a broomstick
>only reason he didnt really hurt himself was because another co-worker, Jim, managed to calm him down
>apparently didnt realise that that kind of shit is insured by the store and thought that he had to pay for it
>would disappear completley from the store premesis with noone knowing where he goes
>like he would just walk out of the store and not come back until the very end of his break just in time
>wouldnt take his car, even in the winter, just walked right out of the store and into the streeets in the middle of the fucking night
>he doesnt do this everytime though
>spotted him a few times upstairs just outside of this kitchen slash community room people have birthday parties in reading a magazine
>but he was sitting in a chair directly behind a large display of t.v.'s so you couldnt see him unless you really looked
>cant really form a coherent sentence if you put him on the spot
>even asking a simple direct question regarding where an item would be or where you would like him to put a pallet of something
>"uh, yeah" "um well uh" stuff like that between words
>will smile at seemingly nothing at all, even when hes working
>will also laugh and talk to himself here and there
cont?
>>
Maybe he's just a bit slow?
>>
>>18556005
Eh, possibly. he does enjoy video games and lives with his parents. but something happened recently that does make me question his current mental state
>>
>>18555947
He is probably confused and pondering about life
>>
>OP works with a retard and doesnt realize because he is also a retard
Lol
Steve sounds like a sweet guy, OP. Just dont give him any rabbits.
>>
cont
This happened last summer
i work Sundays with another guy (Jim actually) at 8PM and get off at 4AM.
We basically just face the aisles and work backstock the entire time that were there.
>be coming in for eight o'clock shift
>just about to enter the entrance when i spot Jim outside having a smoke and talkign to one the day crew dunces
>he suddenly calls my name
>i walk over and he asks what Steve middle name is
>"insert middle name here" im pretty sure
>"is it? ok then" looks at Day Dunce and says "so i guess it is him then"
>wonder what the fuck theyre talking about but if its Steve its god knows what
>go to punch in when Jim walks up to me and says "yeah, I guess the cops were looking for Steve tonight?"
>squint my eyes and say "really? why?"
>"dunno thats what that guy i was talkin to was sayin, said the cops came in looking for "Steves Full name Here" and were asking if he worked here"
>Steve happened to be off that night so they left
>Wonder what the fuck the cops wanted with Steve that they had to come to his workplace to talk to him
>Decide that i dont want to know
>Me and Jim spend some time talking about it and hope its nothing serious because Steves genuinely a nice guy
>gives people a lift home if they need one, shit like that
>could have been anything from a parking ticket to being caught masturbating in the public park at 3AM
yeah anti-climatic but there other ones that take the weird to a higher level
>>
>>18556031
Tell the extra weird story whatd he do
>>
cont
hes a bit of a urban myth among the truck drivers that drift into the store for order drop offs. they always talk about him with Mike, the other receiver
>Steve be receiving one night
>if a shitload of pallets come its up to the receiver to organize the whole backshop and make sure it doesnt get fucked
>when Steve works it gets fucked until literally the last hour of his shift
>paper order comes in one night (toilet paper, daipers, jizz tissues) and theres a lot of it and the backshops already megafukked with Steve frantically trying to find space for shit
>i should say i didnt personally witness this but another co-worker did and told me about it
>Steve in his current mentally unhinged state grabs a box of diapers off one of the pallets and turn to the truck driver and says
>"You see this?" *points to picture of a bear on the box* "Thats Little bear!...Weve got to help Little Bear!"
>trucker gets creeped out
www.dontblametheguy.org
>Trucker goes to leave out receiving door but Steve gives chase
>shouts "WEVE GOT TO HELP HIM, WEVE GOT TO HELP LITTLE BEAR!" at the guy as he leaves out the door
>Apparently the guy noping the fuck out of there didnt indicate to Steve that he didnt want to be in the same area as him anymore
>throws open the receiving door and yells into the night "WE HAVE TO HELP HIM"
>co-worker who told me this was hidden behind a pallet so Steve didnt see him and snuck away
when Steve wasnt looking
He's a really nice guy though just...different.
>>
Alright, alright for interests sake
This happened very recently
>Normal shift tonight
>Another Day Another Dollar
>Go out back to dump some cardboard
>See fellow co-worker, Bill, who's one of the only guys on nights that engages in conversation with Steve
>I just say hi to him and occasionally talk about the [insert local hockey team here]
>Anyways Bill and Matt are talking about something as i head for the compactor
>Bill turn to me and says "Did you hear about this?"
>bowt wah?
>"Steve apparently...uh" looks at Mike "Well you were there so you should probably tell the story
>Mike proceeds to explain that Steve was seen by one of the truck drivers jerkin the gherkin (in the jokey way like making fun of someone not actually choking the chicken) at one of the female employees who was out back
>it wasnt just them though the backshop was really busy and there were other people around
>trucker was only guy to see it though
>Mike also explains that the trucker wrote Steve up before saying he heard him making lewd and over the top sexual jokes to some guy in produce who came out back to throw out his garbage
>Manager and Ass. Manager were going to have a talk with him the next night
>hessofuckingfired.mp4
>Me and Bill try to figue why the fuck Steve would do such a thing in the first place
>itsfuckingsteve.jpeg
>but it was a whole new level of weird he had reached
>Bill find out later next break from Mike that Steve was apparently pissed off and did that out of anger
>Bill "I get the guys strange but...hows that an expression of anger"
>i try to think of weirder shit hes done but this takes the cake
>I was off for a couple days after that but upon returning saw Steve in receiving
>i give him the usual
>Medium "Hi" and a side of "How are ya"
>Guess he didnt get fired
>Although the "talk" he had with the managers happened when i was off so I have yet to hear from Bill the details of what exactly happened
>>
Don't write anymore or animals will attack you soon
>>
>>18556079
animals attack me in general
anyways next story
>new guy hired on nights
>me and him are facing the aisles one night and the conversation drifts to Steve
>mentions that while out for a smoke he saw him go into his car, come out ten minutes later and walk back into the store with white shit smeared all over one side of his face
>"shaving cream?" i deduct as the Newb says "maybe but i dont want to know what the fuck h was doing"
Should have included in the list that Steve also sleeps in his car during his breaks when he doesnt meld into the shadows of the night. Thinking about it now doesnt seem all that weird he was shaving in his car
Nother story involving newbie
>N3wb is throwing cardboard into compactor while Steve watches not saying aying anything
>Newb notices and tries to strike up a conversation
>How are ya?"
>Steve still says nothing and watches him
>Suddenly he walks right over and just says "Im going to University!"
>new guy is a bit startled since i guess he didnt see Steve get so close so quick while throwing out garbage
>"Oh really?"
>They talk for a bit and I guess Steves taking Political Science, Law and English
>lawyer maybe?
Honestly props to the guy for giving it shot and attempting to make something of himself
>>
>>18556089
Steve is doing coke?
>>
> Posts on Korean male gymnastics forum, but doesn't understand autism when he witnesses it in the real world.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.