[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how long before the government just comes right out and publicly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Unknown_Engineer_ship.jpg (204KB, 1000x415px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown_Engineer_ship.jpg
204KB, 1000x415px
So how long before the government just comes right out and publicly admits UFO's from space are real and have been comming here forever?

I know i have seen them myself personally. But when will the government finally just let the cat out of the bag? The US is getting more secular every year. People aren't as dependent on religion as they were in the 50's.
>>
Because aliens are demons
>>
>>18555149

>muh stone age religion
>>
Because most UFO sightings are either Russian or US secret military craft that they spend way too much money on to let anyone else know about it.

Some UFO sightings are paranormal, especially weird ass stories. But most of them (including most of the old disk, cigar, and modern black triangle crafts) are just post-WWII Operation paperclip shit.
>>
>>18555149
If theyre demons then what if theyve trapped us here and conditioned us to fear them through seeded knowledge like bibles. What if jesus was a alien clone hybrid who worked to spread such knowledge. What if faith in an even more powerful being there is no proof of is just that; faith, a comfortable idea that keeps us docile.
>>
>>18555130
Seeing as you are assuming that UFO's are space aliums who have come here for some unknown purpose, hiding themselves for some unknown reason, yet are bumbling fools enough to let a bunch of hicks inna woods see them, I can tell you are an idiot.

This places a high probability on your having seen something with some mundane origin and attributing it to aliums.
>>
File: fbi-interdimensional-ufos.png (69KB, 596x762px) Image search: [Google]
fbi-interdimensional-ufos.png
69KB, 596x762px
They probably never will, you'll just have to mine for the info in government archives

https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%201%20of%2016/view
>>
>>18555713
I saw 3 white lights moving at the speed of a jet then come to and abrupt stop and then sped off faster than anything plane could fly.

I don't know of anything man made that could do that.
>>
>>18556896
It's not just aircraft. Sometimes what people are light shows projected in the night sky. The whole phenomena is a psyop, part disinfo to cover up test flights and MK Ultra style experiments, part psychological warfare test.

Read Jim Keith's Saucers of the Illuminati.
>>
>>18555713
Where does the idea come from that ayys would automatically go visit numale city faggots?
Maybe they just want to hang out with primates that aren't self righteous cunts.
>>
>>18555130
About the same time you realise that "miracles" in the bible were aided by the Ayy Lmaos.

>Yfw the war in heaven was a literal war in heaven and space.
>>
>>18555130
>yfw Sodom and Gomorrah was an Ayy Lmao Orbital Strike Cannon.

>yfw Moloch was a giant resonance based puppet while Ayy Lmaos pulled the strings from above

>yfw Jesus rose from the dead with the aid from a doctor who level space deity named God.
>>
>>18556983
>yfw the parting of the red sea was thanks to Yeweh.

>yfw the reason they didn't just give us magically perfect lives was to teach us a lesson or worse, to toy with us.

>yfw we are Ayy Lmao pawns in the biggest game of Ayy Lmao space chess ever made,
>>
>>18555130
>yfw the old gods were ancient ayys and the red sea parting of the red sea was an Ayy based Lmao.

>yfw we are the dreamers inside the dream.

>yfw no face.
>>
>>18555130
There are no UFOS
Just a combination of hoaxes, man made crafts and natural phenomena
>>
>>18555130
Why are you so certain that UFOs are from space?

Wouldn't it make much more sense for them to originate on Earth?
>>
File: ufos[1].jpg (81KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
ufos[1].jpg
81KB, 300x206px
>>18555130
>yfw THIS face.
>>
>>18555724
>3. The visitors are human-like but much larger in size.
This is relevant to my interest. Any details?
>>
>>18555130
Uh.. never? Since the idea of space aliens visiting earth is frankly ludicrous and oh yeah, there's ZERO evidence of such a thing EVER existing. So I'd say the chances are exactly 0.0%
>>
>>18557046
Not outside what was in the document. What I found interesting is that they are not aliens in the sense of out of our solar system, but out of our dimension. Additionally since they seem to "vibrate" into existence in our world there may be a resonance frequency in which matter is transported between the two dimensions.
>>
>>18555130
They're not extraterrestrial, they're ultra-terrestrial.
>>
>>18555130
As long as they possibly can before aliens land in NYC, jk there already here and they have been here for years.
>>
>>18557323
>ultra-terrestrials
Rednecks?
>>
File: a6d.png (377KB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
a6d.png
377KB, 2550x1650px
>I know i have seen them myself personally.
>>
>>18555724
>gov't archives
It's bullshit to make fringe characters crazy same with the new age movement.
>>
>>18555130
>So how long before the government just comes right out and publicly admits UFO's from space are real and have been comming here forever?

>SOON
Saw the "Arrival". Aside from being pretentious short story stretched to a feature-length movie this was helluva globalist propaganda piece if ever I've seen one. No other explanation behind funding such pile of hippy garbage.
>>
>>18555130
According to a source I'll never mention, it will be around 2055-2065.
Take that with a grain of salt, as they say.
>>
>>18555130
>I know i have seen them myself personally. But when will the government finally just let the cat out of the bag? The US is getting more secular every year. People aren't as dependent on religion as they were in the 50's.

If the governments are not working with the greys, they'd never tell, because who needs superpowers then, if Earth is being visited by technologically superior civilization? Forget it.

If the governments are working with the ayylmaos, they'd never tell. Not in a million years. We'd need an army of leakers and whistleblowers and it will never happen.

If aliums want to introduce themselves to humanity, they should do so at appropriate time. Otherwise, fuck off to Proxima Centauri where you belong.
>>
>>18555697
>HURRR RUSSIANS
You mean ancient-old rusty planes, right?
>>
>>18557631
Also according to that same source, contact can only be made in the dream state or trance state. re: Crowley and Lam
>>
>>18557631
>>18557661
Also, according to this thing YOU'RE FUCKING GAY
>>
>>18557680
I'd like to see that thing.
>>
File: hangar 18.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hangar 18.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18557688
>>
>>18557721
Thanks. I was looking for a spoopy wallpaper.
>>
>>18555700
Demons are not conscience beings. They do not have purpose, only service. Humans can have complete control over them just as much as they can have complete control over us.
>>
>>18555724
>3. The visitors are human-like but much larger in size.
>>18557046
>>18557309
what I'm interested in is that 'larger in size' thing
how much larger?
how is it possible?
>>
ufos are moments when an alternate reality momentarily touches our own. also cryptids,missing time,strange disappearances, etc.
>>
>>18557661
"We wish to know whether there are deeper differences in the kinds of dreams humans have, or whether the differences we have noticed are the result in differences on how humans dream. If we wish to use dreams as an effecive pre-contact strategy, what will happen the night they all have one and the same dream? Wouldn't that cause fear and panic in them?"
>>
>>18555697

That's quite an imagination you've got there last.
>>
>>18555697

>the american secret military has had antigravity craft since they stole it from the nazis who lost the war
>fly them in full public view by performing illegal manoeuvres in restricted airspace
>don't use them in military engagements despite being happy to use every other advantage whenever they can
>implying not just technology but actual science that has eluded the rest of humanity
>manage to keep it a total secret for 70 years

Takes some real cognitive dissonance to buy that one.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.