[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would aliens anally probe us? Do they drink shirley temples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why would aliens anally probe us?

Do they drink shirley temples and blast YMCA in those space ships?
>>
>>18553648
Probably the same reason we track animals by tagging them
>>
>>18553648
You mean pizza parties?
>>
>>18553677
>tag someone in a place they purge daily with shit
Pretty stupid for a super advanced civilization
>>
>>18553648
It's because they can't believe, and had to prove, that we are made out of meat:

http://www.terrybisson.com/page6/page6.html
>>
>>18553648
Because Whitley Strieber likes it up the ass and decided to write a shitty book that ruined the credibility of every abductee on the planet.
>>
There's a gland at the base of the spine, a vestigial organ, that is the source of kundalini energy. Anal sex stimulates that gland and allows them to rob you of cosmic energy.
>>
>>18553648

I've got at least 1 reason that is logical and has research merit.

They're taking samples of intestinal microbes.

Like swabbing cotton on your inner cheek but they're doing it on your inner intestinal tract.

They would use this to study our digestion process and our dietary habits.

Not that I am saying they DO these things but that would be reasonable research.
>>
>>18555979
that makes sense. hell, maybe they're trying to cure the obesity epidemic by taking cultures from people's poop. isn't there some kind of weight loss treatment that uses poop transplants from skinny people because they have different gut bacteria or something?
>>
The reason people always fear aliens doing shit to them is bescause they've seen to many animalshows - where humans is the alien abducting less intelligent lifeforms and do stuff to them!
>>
>>18555993
Dude, weight has to do with surviving climate fluctuation and you can convert fat into muscle so don't be pushy
>>
>>18555889
Holy shit, this is going to sound pretty retarded, but thanks. Gurdjieff, Crowley, and conspiracy theorists I've read, along with that post, made something click for me. thanks
>>
File: 1.jpg (30KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30KB, 227x224px
>>18553648
Imagine for a moment.

Say there are two dimensions. Say occult practices do work.

Now imagine someone conjuring a demon. They draw a circle for them to stand in and another for the demon to stand in.

They must never let their guard down to the demon, so they are forceful with their demands. They make sure the demon knows it must show up when they demand it too.

Now lets just imagine for a moment they're pulling that demon from another dimension while they too travel inside of it. The thing that connects the two dimensions is the circle.

What would that circle look like when percieved from the demons dimension.
>>
>>18556807
I am assuming the answer you're looking for is "an anus".
>>
>>18556871
So the alliums try to extract demons from our anus?
>>
>>18553648
Because, they don't.

They'll mostly put a microchip deep down in the middle of your brain.

You know, for science and stuff.

But, they don't do this anymore since the 70s.

>Do they drink shirley temples and blast YMCA in those space ships?

Some do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.