[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on invocating for the first time; Chassan from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Bael.jpg (19KB, 220x243px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Bael.jpg
19KB, 220x243px
I'm planning on invocating for the first time; Chassan from the first lesser key of solomon -goetia. Any tips or advice? I've never done this before and I'm kind of nervous.
>>
>>18552552
>kind of nervous.
Dont do it.
>>
>>18552554
Why not?
>>
>>18552552

WHY WOULD YOU SUMMON A DEMON, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE INEXPERIENCED?

YOU ARE IGNORANT AND MORONIC.
>>
>>18552589
>You are inexperienced and moronic

There's a first time for everything, anon. I can't gain experience by not experiencing, you're contradicting yourself.
>>
>>18552552
that's a rare pepe
>>
>>18552589
WHY WOULD YOU TYPE IN CAPS ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE SOMEONE OF ANYTHING

YOU ARE A KEK AND A RETARD
>>
>>18552605

1. I POSTED "IGNORANT AND MORONIC", NOT "INEXPERIENCED AND MORONIC".

LEARN TO READ.

2. YOU ARE IGNORANT, BECAUSE IF YOU WERE AWARE OF THE POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCES OF ATTEMPTING A DEMONIC SUMMONING, ESPECIALLY WHEN INEXPERIENCED, YOU WOULD NOT ATTEMPT IT WITHOUT THE NECESSARY SKILL, WHICH YOU PRESUMABLY LACK.

3. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE EXPERIENCED IN SUMMONING DEMONS? EITHER YOU ARE "EVIL", OR ARE RADICALLY IGNORANT AND NAIVE, THUS CONFUSED, WHILST MEDDLING IN A PRACTICE THAT YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND.

I DOUBT THAT YOU EVEN HAVE ANY CONCRETE EXPECTATION; YOUR MOTIVES SEEM FRIVOLOUS; IF YOU PROCEED WITH THIS, ONLY MISFORTUNE WILL COME TO YOU.
>>
why picture of Bael?
>>
>>18552747
Not OP but what books do you recommend about invocations and everything else that revolves around it?
>>
>>18552844
Why would he recommend you books about "invocations" after exhorting OP to not invoke demons?

Are you retarded?
>>
if dubs your invocation shall be a success
>>
>>18552925
oh well, better luck next time
>>
>>18552919
Well he talked about OP being inexperienced so I figured it why not recommend books to enlighten us about the subject.
>>
>>18552954
His whole point is that summoning demons is wrong, idiot.
>>
>>18552552
My first advice would be to google the meaning of the word invocation, because I don't think it means what you think it means.
>>
Summoning Chassan

>Le bael
>>
File: 1485110231566823213554.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1485110231566823213554.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Alright bitch, you want to do this? You've got the Goetia I assume. Make sure to read the magickal prerequisites. Make sure to have all the required materials (robes, athame, the proper incense and sacrament, the god damn invocations, the seal affixed to a pendant or just printed out in front of you, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to have holy water).

Make sure to be sober, as a fucking whistle.

Don't do it with anyone else unless they know what the hell they're getting into.

Don't be afraid.

Don't be a dick to the demon. Have some serious respect, because otherwise your ass is grass.

And certainly, above all else, do not trust what the demon says.

Have fun good luck.
>>
>>18552994
>LLL
>>
>>18552589
How long did it take for you to become a master invoker and thus earning the right to type in all CAPS?
>>
If trips, OP goes outside
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.