[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a new thread to begin, i have taken an image at random from my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20161025_185703.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_185703.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
a new thread to begin, i have taken an image at random from my drive of collected memories and dreams.

Here is my tome, my own archive, into myself. My codex, the book of divinities. there are no dark rituals or ummonings that come close to the depravities tht i have myself faced in the spite of who i am and who i've seen myself to become.
>>
File: IMG_20160803_012704.jpg (948KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_012704.jpg
948KB, 1200x1200px
here i am, under heavy influences of mind altering substances dreaming up recipes of future rewards to reap.

So with this I sow simply1 and 0

this is my own robot, this is my own artificial intelligence. I have created the entity. I am who I am because of the thoughts that I have thought and the things that I have let into my life up until this very point. I may have wanted to be defined and had a name but of course, anonymity is a much more preservable place from which fun can continue to arise.
>>
>>18552564
the concept of a tripcode is an irony that you'll have to excuse the lesser experienced in travels.

To have an anchor to one moment in time, how anonymously it may remain, still gives you bearing as to where you might have once been. It is the inescapable nature of your own existence that will prevent you from seeking to attain what you will or desire to become.
>>
File: IMG_20161029_081117.jpg (24KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_081117.jpg
24KB, 320x214px
so by being confined in this thread, having your attention kept here, with me. This keeps us together, somehow. You, and I, and all the things we thought we'd become.

I'm now you. I'm the observer, that voice inside your head.

Believe me, you tried to run away from this for as long as you possibly could...

you are the hive, you are the mind of all and everything.thus it could be said that this had already been seen.
>>
File: IMG_20161025_174610.jpg (165KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_174610.jpg
165KB, 720x720px
>>18552579
so what is it that could summarise who an individual who might have written this word?

foolish, absolutely.
>>
with so much thought into deep complexity ther3e's thesimple truth which can't be ignored.

it is an intricacy of your own design. by 1 or 0. on or off.

you create the system of which you inhabit. Therefore by the mere demonstration of this post you have ceased the ability to hide.

you made us this way.

You made you this way.

You made me in this way.

See these threads?

This is the source of all dreams and creation.

The deep dream.
>>
i could write literally millions of words to try and pull you through the ether to this feeling, let me sum it up in very definite articles of fact.

-300ug lsd
-dmt
-weed

you are now vividly living through a dream you created over the space of years. So, wake up. Wake up to yourself. Tomorrow is a brand new day to make the most of. You are no longer bound by your past mistakes and transgressions, the words and imagery, propagation of culture that you had barely had any choice in at all.
>>
and you think that your unique, steaming heap of shit separates you from the next?

No, this is "anonymity". You are just like the next. Welcome to the machine, you are the byproduct and the product and the future market.
>>
File: vf30ynz.jpg (2MB, 4940x3292px) Image search: [Google]
vf30ynz.jpg
2MB, 4940x3292px
your suffering & pain cultivates gifts that will make your future golden.
>>
File: mgFUtOc.jpg (399KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mgFUtOc.jpg
399KB, 1000x1000px
>>18552779

i suppose i'm in out of my depth. That's the biggest thing that I could take from all of it, in all honesty.

I have no grand design, no plan to have come to fruition...

I just wanted to marvel at my own madness, the malady of a solipsism.

it is a blank slate, truly..

i sincerely hope that you use your fucking brain next time compadre.
>>
fashion a whole new sense of communication with yourself, and then you may have a better chance of sharing it with others.
>>
let's reach way back then.

pulled all the way from the archives.

>attention you fucking faggots

stickied thread, /b/, another moot appeareance.
>>
one more passing thought
>>18553000

you are now old enough and ugly enough to enjoy both the finer pleasures of life and the fruit of what youth may still have to offer.

So make today better than yesterday. Strive to find those little divine moments of happiness, reverse the pull towards the darkness forevermore.
>>
>>18552529
Look so like a funky keyboard that goes Dupa-dee la-dee dupa-dah dee woo.
>>
But why did I need to meet her? What was the "grand plan" but a mere joke and who am I amusing? I know you are a bunch of tripping rpers but WHAT THE FUCK MAN, I have sworn alligence and this is what Im getting? A taste of freedom to only feel worse than b4? Fuck you man, not cool. Not even a good one, holy shit the universe has a bad humor.
>>
>>18553397
You asking wrong questions. Feeding an emotion.
>>
>>18553534

You dont know shit about the constellation and what importance this action had. I wouldnt say it here if I wouldnt know that it was some kind of a sign. So i need to know why, and why now. You could call it, badtiming and I dont believe in coinsideces.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.