[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? This is truth btw, so I'm sorry it's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: CuChi[1].jpg (302KB, 1842x1720px) Image search: [Google]
CuChi[1].jpg
302KB, 1842x1720px
Thoughts? This is truth btw, so I'm sorry it's not that great of a read.

>be me, american living in vietnam
>im in cu chi, the county where the VC dug those tunnels during the tet offensive and eventually took saigon
>i live in cu chi town, the closest thing this area has to an urban center, almost an hour from the tunnels
>go out to the countryside in that direction for some business, ends at 8pm
>driving back, holy fuck it is cold and misty, like straight out of a horror movie, just gives me the creeps even though i dont believe in /x/ stuff
>stop at the last coffee shop in an nhon dong, still very close to the tunnels, chatting with the proprietor and his sister, locals are always pleased that i live in town and speak vietnamese
>about ten minutes into drinking coffee/chatting with them i see another vietnamese dude roll up, looks like a lottery ticket salesman
>dude is chatting with my hosts, which i cant understand cause my vietnamese is not good enough to understand most fluent conversation
>reaches into his pocket to pull out his tickets, but nope, that is NOT what's in his pocket
>it's a little sparrow with its eyes scratched out and a little pin in its head, straight through the brain
>puts it right in front of me, the thing is bobbing back and forth like a wooden toy, but it is close enough for me to see that this is a real live bird
>say "whoa, a sparrow, but am ignored," and the owner and his sister don't even look at it either
>pay for my coffee and leave
>later tell a story to my friend, just says "weird area"
>the cold and misty weather, which ive never seen anywhere else in this hot country, become a regular thing when im doing night drives back from the an nhon area

The hair on my neck really stands up out there, at least since that experience.
>>
sorry, i said "whoa, a sparrow," but i was ignored. just clarifying a confusing typo
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>18551997
good luck getting a straight answer from them. if it doesn't happen again just write it off as some 'weird Asian shit'.
>>
File: 1239285871791.jpg (65KB, 274x344px) Image search: [Google]
1239285871791.jpg
65KB, 274x344px
Bump.

>good story.
>>
Try asking on /int/ maybe
>>
>>18551997
It does seem threatening but it's a bit of a shitty threat if no one else can make semse of it.
>>
>>18556830
Having a quick google the closest thing I can find that may make sense are government assassination squads called sparrow squads that targetted civilians to deter insurgency. It's detailed in Maoist Insurgency Since Vietnam. They seem to be quite autonomous. Nothing about sparrows with pins.

It's quite hard to find shit on because of so many jerking off to American military tech.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.