[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think about this video last month? https://you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-01-22-00-24-18.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-22-00-24-18.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
What does /x/ think about this video last month? https://youtu.be/UVEU6n2eKtg (skip to 12:00 if you just want to hear the noises)

Not sure if this has already been discussed a lot here or at all, but i just found out about it.

i used to be subbed to this guy and it doesnt seem like he's the paranormal hoaxer type.
>he has over 100 vids of mines and only 2 show any type of paranormal stuff both he wasnt expecting

I cant think of any normal explanation
>>
That was fucking creepy
>>
>>18551697
i've been watching this guy for years and personally see no reason for him to fake this kind of stuff. all he does is explores mines and gives good history lessons and shows cool things that he finds. this, along with horton mine are very incredible videos and creepy as all fuck.
>>
File: 1477385439954.jpg (142KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1477385439954.jpg
142KB, 422x422px
definitely sounds like whispering. maybe it was a squatter trying to scare him off. his autism was strong enough that it barely changed the rhythm of his monologue.

i think somebody did post this a month ago but it's probably gone anyway.
>>
Sounded like somebody playing metal. Like, it was clearly a human voice with some kind of digital layering.
>>
https://youtu.be/ReYbrlG4BAU

this one almost made me shit my pants. i would not go in there. and the ghost(s) that's in there must have some serious resentment issues. god that's scary.
>>
>>18551697
the real question is: why the hell is he going in there in the middle of the night!?
>>
>>18551697
It's a really good fake
But its not real.
>>
>>18552320
probably to avoid po-po
>>
>>18552045
There was the rope going higher up.

It could be that he disturbed something in the space above (like almost anything flying in large numbers can sound a bit like that, so bats or birds) and then the acoustics of the cave made it extra creepy.
>>
>>18552338
Do enlighten us how it's a fake.
>>
>>18552338
Fagget, there were multiple audio professionists that analyzed the video and said it doesn't look like the whispering was added after
>>
>>18551697
It was gnomes. They live in mines.
>>
>>18552258
The first one fucking scared me more than the swinging chain. I will run to that fuckity fucker chain if it moves with me near and swing my butt scrynging to the outside.

But that fucking echo voice who is clearly talking to him, in the end of the mine, all that way back with that fucking timbers almost break. Jesus i would fell in the ground and let myself be sepultated in that hole.
>>
bump!

this never got discussed enough on x! So what are we in for? EVP? Some creep sliving in mines? Trolls? An strange echo phenomenon?
>>
Ok, there is the second exploration by the same dude on Horton cave, that vid is really strange.

https://youtu.be/yCy8iWxf1Us
>>
Sounds like bats flying and then the sound echoing

Creepy but whatever
>>
>>18552556
So what ?
Its his buddy probably who's whispering to make a dank viral video
I'd do the same
Make 100 videos with nothing in it then add one with a spook
That way it seems more authentic and credible.
Do i really have to spell this out for you ?
>>
>>18552258
>camera cuts
>he's out of breath
>chain is swinging and slowly dying

well gosh, wonder what could've made it swing
>>
some sound analysis of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLgYf8-rwJg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDNgwO5CWkU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Am1vff49tQ
>>
>>18551697
I would hate to be a negative one on this but it sounds like someone having a picnic or something near an air vent playing music. It might not be, but could be.
>>
File: 1454963277912.png (128KB, 237x218px) Image search: [Google]
1454963277912.png
128KB, 237x218px
>>18553003
It's during the middle of the night and during a bad rainstorm

There is nobody having a fucking picnic or dance party
>>
>>18553003
>someone having a picnic or something near an air vent playing music

that's one of a hell abstract fantasy you have there.
>>
>>18553002
2:36 is definitely
"Turn around, turn around, turn around"
>>
>>18553079
First video that is, went full retard
>>
Sounds fake as shit
>>
>>18552872
The swinging chain was critters dude, you can see them scurrying about in the dark if you watch attentively.
>>
>>18552980
kekd so much
>>
>>18551697
Dude's lucky he hasn't been killed in a cave-in yet.
>>
>>18552980
top kek
>>
>>18553494
I'm honestly pinching my temple when he says shit like "it'll collapse one day but it's really unlikely to do so just as I'm under it."
>>
>>18553003
Why the fuck would people be having a picnic out in the middle of nowhere on a rainy/windy night?
>>
>>18553536
Why the hell not?
>>
>>18553547
Because nobody does that. I know you live in your mother's basement and have no friends, so that sort of thing sounds fun to you, but nobody is going to have a picnic in the middle of the night in bad weather.
>>
>>18553569
What if I say that I live in your mother's basement? See, what I mean?
>>
>>18553569
People do all those things and more bro.
>>
>>18553494
yup, remember what happened to this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdrY-2sROQ
>>
>>18552258
This is what I thought: >>18552980
If he faked that one, he could have faked this one.
>>
File: 1484047900621.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1484047900621.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>18552976
You would actually waste your time making 100s of normal vids, just so you can make 1 spook...thats what i call autism
>>18552338
Any Evidence of foul play?...well untill you show the evidence of a hoax, thats just your opinion.
>>18552976
>his buddy whispering
Ok anon, go ahead and record yourself wispering multiple untranslatable words at a time without editing and post proof.

Untill you can prove that that type of speach is humanly possible, you sound as dumb as the skeptics that see a heavy object fly across a room and claim its just wind.

>while you're at it, tell us where his "buddy" could be hiding in that narrow tunnel while the camera man panned the camera back and forth multiple times
>>
>>18552976
Anon, did you not notice that he took that whole video in 1 shot? So that supposed BUDDY of his would've need to stay hidden from the camera without making noise the whole time
>>
>>18554185
>So that supposed BUDDY of his would've need to stay hidden from the camera without making noise the whole time
WHAT? How would being quiet and not jumping out and flailing around even humanly possible?

Seriously though I don't think he's faked it, but it sounds like mine/cave noises to me.
>>
>>18553569
To be fair...nobody fucking goes spelunking in abandoned mineshafts in the middle of nowhere on a rainy/windy night, either. And yet, video.
>>
>>18551697
I dont want to shit on your parade guys but its the wind moving trough the channels in the colapsing ceiling.
>>
I thought he found out it was baby owls? It sounds way more sketchy then that but Im pretty positive I read that he found that out some how.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgcEiXW65Ko

yea it was, thats exactly what they sound like i just found a video of them making the same noise.
>>
>>18554476
OP here, and i have to say, this is probably the most logical explanation...

Though slightly different i could've obviously be due to more owls or a different species...thanks for this, shit was creeping me out
>>
>>18553656
no. who's that
>>
>>18555163
He was a well seasoned hiker that went missing on his next search for the cave he talks about, of coarse the next video was never uploaded due to him going missing, they found his phone outside of another cave (wasnt the same shape that he specifically described so they dont think it was the actual cave)

Some theories are:
>he stumbled across a drug cartel while filming his hike and tried to hide in that cave and call for help
>he found the cave and got trapped
>he got lost in the desert canyon and died
>he was going to enter the cave but got attacked by a mountain lion
>>
>>18551697
This was already posted before you newfag
>>
>>18554248
Right-o nothing to see here, just your everyday cave noises, you know the ones...
>>
>>18555960
He usually goes into v small mines with very little wildlife about (t Monsanto), that one was just bigger than what he's used to. It sounds a lot like a bunch of bats flying about in another part of a cave, there's probably a brood or something in one of the sections above.
>>
>>18553079
There's a thing there that can be found
Turn around
Turn around
There's a human skull on the ground
Human skull
On the ground
Turn around
>ghosts confirmed They Might Be Giants fans
>>
>>18551697
Probably something in that debris-filled area above the rope. Could be bats or even his own echoes.
Doubt it was a squatter, though. Who the hell is stupid enough to live in the back of an easy-collapsible, 150-year-old mine?

>>18552320
Does it make a difference when you're underground anyway?
>>
>>18554476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPxBu-Jkjo
>woman: "i know"
>screeching continues
>>
Possibly viraling for the flashlight company, only thing I could think of.
>>
>>18558403

>Who the hell is stupid enough to live in the back of an easy-collapsible, 150-year-old mine?

High graders. Basically just people who go into abandoned mines with metal detectors and look for gold that was missed. I knew a couple who did this in Arizona, and found a huge gold specimen.

People will spend months going in and out of an old mine if they do find a vein that is still producing.
>>
>>18556530
So... the gayest of ghosts
>>
>>18555907
The main theory was he was suicidally depressed and killed himself. Consider that the last part of the video was apparently only 3 miles from his car
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.