[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we name our favorite conspiracy theories, and what *personal*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

ITT: we name our favorite conspiracy theories, and what *personal* research has confirmed/denied, Others debate.
>>
>>18551595
Ok, you start.
>>
That the DMT universe is real and sodium fluoride is so abundant for humans because it destroys the organ responsible for producing DMT - a way from stopping humans from experiencing anything "spiritual".
>>
>>18551595

Mandela Effect
>>
Illuminati. I worked at General Electric and at a organization funded by the old Rockefeller himself, saw enough shit to believe.
>>
>>18551595
Reptilian shapeshifters
I'm one of them.
>>
>>18552524

Share your stories, anon
>>
>>18552588
Tell us more. What is it like being a reptilian.

Do you have mystical or occultic powers?

What sorts of advancements in technology do reptilians have.

What do you think of humanity, hate us? What do you like about us?

Why did you come to earth?
>>
File: importatnt.gif (2MB, 4960x3543px) Image search: [Google]
importatnt.gif
2MB, 4960x3543px
>>18552524
Story time?

Also not mine, but pic somewhat related
>>
>>18551595

People with rhesus negative blood are of extra terrestrial ancestry.
>>
>>18554420
Wow I am? Cool
>>
>>18552588
>>18552724

No. Please don't.
>>
File: 1484245417674.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1484245417674.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>18554491
tracing IP's now?
get on TOR and fuck these shills
conspiracies I believe...
> rich people so rich they aren't in magazines because they own the media
how is it so hard to believe that they sequester power and use ridiculous rituals that have been around since royalty of old?
> weird lizard/possessed people do exist I have seen and felt things that I cannot readily understand in regards to interactions
Shit that makes you feel schizo: eyes that change color or have horizontal irises. conversations about things these people couldn't possibly know.
>>
>>18553428
Why make this large images on gif format?
>>
I believe in chemtrails to some extent. My county regularly sprays for mosquitos in the summer to prevent the spread of West Nile Virus. Generally this is done from aircraft, although during the height of the Recession there were trucks going around to spray the pools of vacant houses. The thing is, the county makes it known with posters and letters in your mailbox about a week before they spray because they advise that children, the elderly, and people with asthma and some other chronic conditions stay indoors on the days they spray. My town is generally pretty quiet, with the crime mostly being confined to a nearby trailer park and a shitty neighborhood on the south side of town. One weekend, there was a ton of violence in the paper. Multiple suicides on the railroad tracks going into town, two bar brawls with multiple arrests and one death, a college student getting beaten to death by a homeless guy, and a shit-ton of domestic violence calls. The next week we got a notice in the mail that the county sprayed the prior weekend and there was a bureaucratic mistake that led to us not being informed of it beforehand. I think that's bullshit and that they were spraying some weird shit on us.
>>
>>18554570
things they couldn't possibly know? Some examples?
>>
File: 1463807024508.jpg (917KB, 1554x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1463807024508.jpg
917KB, 1554x2048px
>>18551595
The public infrastructure of many American inner-cities, while PERHAPS not intentionally, is designed in such a manner that ensures people of lower economic classes stay dumb and complacent.

Heavy metals in drinking water, such as lead, mercury, and fluoride, can cause permanent damage to cognitive functions of humans if consumed over over long periods These metals enter the blood stream, and being heavier, will begin to collect in the frontal lobe of the brain. This phenomenon is especially evident in children. High levels of lead in drinking water have been directly tied to (permanent) drops in IQ of school children in a study conducted among villages in China.

Little to no effort has been made to fix this issue in the USA, where many urban areas are built on a foundation of AWFUL water lines, which are currently falling apart across the county. (See Flint, Michigan; which isn't even the tip of the iceberg)

Instead the government and Media are actively doing their best to ignore the issue and distract the general populace from the problem. Keeping people dumb and lethargic makes it easier to control things.
>>
I believe in the Angus anus
>>
>>18553428

Fucking Christ, anon.

Crashed my app 3 times downloading that image. Spooky as hell.
>>
>>18554740
This makes my blood boil.
New water infrastructure wouldn't even cost that much compared to all the other stupid shit the government wastes money on.
>>
>>18554932
That's what you get for not listening to the humble water filter salesman.
>>
File: IMG_0843.jpg (64KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0843.jpg
64KB, 640x627px
There is a fucking portal on Earth. Amongst various theories that there is one in the Mariana's Trench and one in Portugal. Yet we still don't know where the portal leads to though.
>>
>>18554954

That isn't a portal, you twat. It is the Covão do Conchos, a spillway which is a part of Conchos Dam near Guarda.
>>
File: Mammoth_cave_01_-_1887.jpg (172KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
Mammoth_cave_01_-_1887.jpg
172KB, 369x369px
>>18554954
There's also the bottomless pit in Mammoth cave.
>>
>>18554954
Why would you think Mariana Trench is a portal? It's just deep, you dork.
>>
>>18554970
but anon THATS WHAT THE Y W AN T OYU TO BELIEVE
>>
>>18553428
>when you do 100 mg of vyvanse
>>
>>18552524
Lol I worked at ge as a maintenance technician for a while
>>
File: 1484024337950.png (703KB, 1174x851px) Image search: [Google]
1484024337950.png
703KB, 1174x851px
>>18554642
stuff about my family or my life but going into detail about what is going on. the weirdest were about things I was thinking of at the time or even my future wondering about spirit and being a good person having strange men and woman talk about how I am protected by some greater power. in some cases these individuals would comment on how lucky I was and that something terrible would have happened otherwise. Lots of BS cryptic nonsense that alone would be considered the ravings of a lone lunatic, that is not the case as it has happened enough to the point where one cannot deny the consistency of their words.
not saying I am special just really had some odd experiences that make me question the validity of this hologram.
>>
>>18555005
Have you been there?

If you don't, you don't know.
>>
File: 1462416613392-x.jpg (234KB, 1200x712px) Image search: [Google]
1462416613392-x.jpg
234KB, 1200x712px
>>18555005
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.