[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think the bigfoot is? I'm new to this subje

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
What do you think the bigfoot is? I'm new to this subject but after reading and watching all these accounts of sightings it seems that they definitely do exist. I started reading the book of enoch this weekend trying to get some insight to what happened pre-Antediluvian and it mentions that the nephilim did interbreed with animals producing humanoid offspring, it's one of the reason why god caused the flood because all flesh was corrupted, only noah was of pure seed.

But somehow some of these creatures managed to make it past the flood, as giants existed beyond the flood.

"The men of old, the men of renown" Humanoid Gods people worshipped after the flood pertain to these creatures, i am beginning to believe that this is not just myth but based on fact. I think Bigfoot is just the tip of the iceberg. You can look on to satyrs (nephilim/goat offspring) possibly still roaming today, Sasquatch (nephilim/ape offspring), the list goes on.

Some videos that might peek your interested of your sceptical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31iMxiZUqVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye0oDLRAuQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTLv2mRHRoA
>>
>>18550226
>What do you think the bigfoot is?
A myth.
>>
>>18550230
No it isn't.
>>
>>18550236
Yes it is. Come on, dude, you gotta have the mental capability of an eight year old to believe in the existence of such a thing as the Bigfoot. A viable population of 10 ft creatures just can't remain undiscovered for so long.
>>
>>18550236
A highly spiritual race that can enter higher and lower dimensions at will can and will also hide in plain sight and rather know your intentions before you even set foot into finding them so my best bet is practice being good to even speak with one.
>>
File: 1340433133397.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1340433133397.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>>18550269
>realize the existence of the Bigfoot actually defies logic
>"Ah, but it can jump dimensions and shit now"

Are you taking the piss, mate?
>>
>>18550287
There's plenty of new animals being found.

There's even more currently extinct species of animals yet be found.

The existance of a large north american ape, was never in question by the scientific community.

Just the recent sightings can be questioned.
>>
>>18550327
>There's plenty of new animals being found
Yeah, and very few of them is larger than a rat, as opposed to the Bigfoot, which would be around 10 ft tall. Also, they are usually found in fairly unexplored regions, like rainforests and the deep ocean, as opposed to the American countryside.

>The existance of a large north american ape, was never in question by the scientific community
What? Of course it was.
>>
>>18550226

Race-memories of when we had to beware of heidelbergensis lurking in the forests, caves, and the puckerbrush.
>>
>>18550327
>The existance of a large north american ape, was never in question by the scientific community.

You're right, there has never been any question that they absolutely don't exist.

It's funny how all the video of bigfoot comes from a time when there was a cultural craze about bigfoot, but now that almost every single one of 300 million people in america is carrying a pocket video recorder, there hasn't been a single cell phone video or picture taken

it's because they can jump thru dimensions though clearly :^)
>>
>>18550267
Explain snow leopards then. They're rare in the wild, and it took forever to actually film those fuckers because thier camouflage is UNREAL. Who's to say bigfoot can just crouch down and hide, like snow leopards do.
>>
>>18551346
those are in zoos all over, I personally have touched one's tail fur.
>>
>>18550226
There are 3 kinds of big foot, they are 3rd density beings in 2nd density bodies .
>>
>>18551452
Was it soft? Did it meow at you?
>>18551291
Or the people disappear/get eaten like in missing 411 Jesus Christ what about the natives mixed with Bigfoot.

>clearly jump through dimensions
Yeah he does stay mad tho
>>
>>18551291
>there hasn't been a single cell phone video or picture taken

thats bullshit and you know it. Just google "bigfoot cell phone video", theres loads of that shit.
>>
>>18550267
There are several accounts of people mistaking a large dark mass behind the treeline as a big log only to find it's gone when they look again later. So it's possible it's just our pattern recognition in darker areas not seeing something. Assuming the people who experience this are sensible, then it would mean the tall muscular north american apes squat down to make them less visible.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.