[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S 3:40 AM, IM TRYNG TO SLEEP, BUT I CAN'T MY GIRL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: MEU DEUS.jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
MEU DEUS.jpg
3KB, 300x168px
IT'S 3:40 AM, IM TRYNG TO SLEEP, BUT I CAN'T
MY GIRL SHE WENT TO THE KITCHEN, IT WAS 2:40 AM, SHE WENT THERE TO GET HER ASTHMA MEDICINES.
BUT SHE HASN'T RETURNED YET, IM GETTING WORRIED, BUT SOMETHING INSIDE MY HEAD IS TELLING ME TO NOT GO FIND HER.
IT WAS 00:00 AND WE HEARD A SOUND THAT WE THOUGTH THAT SOMEONE WAS BREAKING IN, BUT WE IGNORED.
I CAN'T SLEEP, I'LL HAVE TO WAIT HER...
IT'S 13 PM NOW, I DIDN'T SLEEP THIS NIGHT.
MY GIRL IS NOWERE TO BE FOUND, IN THIS FUCKING APARTMENT
I TRYED TO OPEN THE FRIDGE, BUT THE DOOR WAS LOCKED BY SOME METAL OR SOMETHING.
SOME KIND OF LIQUID WAS DRIPPING FROM THE SINK, IT HAD BLOOD TEXTURE, BUT IT WASN'T BLOOD.
I WENT TO THE CLOSEST POLICE STATION, THEY SEND A TEAM TO GO FIND HER. I HOPE THAT SHE'S ALIVE...
>>
keep us updated
>>
>>18550180
You waited an hour without even checking on her, after she went to get her puffer, you are a lazy uncaring person, and you should feel responsible for this
>>
>>18550180
What????
>>
idk were is she, she may be dead or she just ran away, I moved away from that apartment.
The police didn't gave any reports around here, were I live
These events happend 2 years ago, I miss her
but she just dissapearded
>>
I am the guy who wrote this, confirming the story
my gf was found dead.
She got raped by 3 man, the police said.
The story was real, someone broke into my apartment, this apartment was in the beach.
We went in there it was July, not many people were in the building,
I was a selfish prick, I haven't recoverd yet from the happening
>>
>>18550332
Sir, I am sorry for your loss but this is not paranormal and you made it seem like this just happened.
>>
Sinto muito pela sua perda
>>
I know, I've rememberd a few days ago.
It was a horrible experiance and I forgot the reality
>>
>>18550367
You should probably see a psychologist. I'm not belittling you at all, it just sounds like you should if you just remembered it.
>>
I did, it helped me but it hurts until these days
>>
>>18550332
>She got raped by 3 man, the police said.
Sounds hot, any details?
>>
This actually spooked me a bit. Good job OP.
>>
>>18550472
my gf got raped and killed and you come ere wih this shit comment, how spetacular
>>
>>18550496
Is that a no?
>>
>>18550499
yes it is
>>
Jesus tap dancing Christ. This story is going to sit with me for a long, long time.

Here take this, you've earned it ⭐
>>
>>18550593
OH thanks
>>
>>18550496
how spectacular indeed that you can act this calm
>>
>18550878
im not ok
>>
>>18550886
Thomas, she is well. This I can assure you of. Allow yourself to feel her blessings.
>>
>>18550909
I don't know man, getting raped by three men sounds pretty painful and traumatic
>>
THEN WHO WAS PHONE!??!?!?!?!?
>>
>>18550332
You are ignorant on more levels than one
>>
Post an article fag.
>>
>>18550938
well can you awser me why?
>>
Have you tried with the ganja MON?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.