[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it. I fucked everything up. I am, officially, a second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: noose.jpg (35KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
35KB, 535x800px
I did it. I fucked everything up. I am, officially, a second degree murderer.

>be me
>few weeks ago
>living with my roommate in a small apartment
>decide to play a prank
>I get off work, about a half an hour earlier
>make up a lie about having my job moved, so I come home a little after him
>what I actually do, is go to the apartment, and move shit around
>some days I stay and hide in the closet, some days I go out
>at night, i'll throw stuff at him to wake him up
>so, for about a week, he has been waking up in the middle of the night with shit thrown at him, and everything in his room is moving, and I even started putting fake blood around the appartment
>he hasn't talked about it
>one day, it hits me, to get him to crack I need to do something with more emotion
>searching on random gore sights
>fine video of a woman, who looks like his mom, being cut up, beat, raped, and tortured to death
>it was on liveleak, titled something like "woman has bad day"
>while he's at work, I buy some rope
>use online tutorial to make a noose
>make noose, put it in his room, turn on his computer, use fake email address to send him the video with the message "Goodbye Mrs.____ (last name)
>come home half an hour after he should of
>look in his room

I think you can guess the rest. I was freaking the fuck out. I delete everything, all search history, everything. I'm not that much of a computer genius, honestly surprised, but for now I'm fine and not a suspect. Turns out he got fired that day, they assumed that's why he killed himself. I was lucky too, he was fired just before his shift ended, any earlier he might have walked in on me. I don't sound concerned, but I am. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>18550025
Live with it. You'll be fine
>>
>>18550025
Stop being a cunt before you end up with more blood on your hands.
>>
>>18550025

woah epic prank dude xD
i bet he shit himself!!!

fuck off.
>>
Reported to the FBI :^)
>>
>>18550062
This board is anonymous
You should feel bad for him not the dead guy
>>
>>18550054
Kek
>>
sick prank bro fuckin got him nice duuuuude
>>
Fake. He would definitely noticed you in the closet.
>>
>>18550105
it's true, I was there all the time looking at them from under the bed
>>
>>18550025
This is exactly why 4chan is bad for you. It makes you insensitive and likely to do stupid things like pullin an ebin pranks using gore and horrific imagery that isn't even remotely tasteful as a prank when it comes to humour.

Chiefly it dulls your common senses into a jumble of dank memes. Completely inoperable in most of western and even far eastern society.
>>
>>18550082
"""anonymous"""
Your info is kept for quite a while now, m00t said as much before he had that operation to become Japanese.
>>
>>18550109
I can testify, I was in the other wardrobe looking at the three of them
>>
>anonymous message board
>telling the truth online
>telling the truth offline
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (16KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
16KB, 500x378px
ayy lmao
>>
Nice Gaslamping larp OP
>This is copypasta
If it wasn't, you just incriminated yourself.
>>
It's all fun and games until somebody gets an eye poked out. That's what my grandma said. She's right.
>>
Pics
>>
>>18550509
Your Grandma was a one eyed-hooker
>>
>>18550025
Way to get rid of your roommate , live with the guilt and never let this out
>>
an hero
>>
I know what to do OP. You may wonder why you should listen to me, but just trust me on this.

The first thing you need to do is leave a permanent digital record explaining your crime in minute detail.
>>
>>18551527
kek
>>
>>18550200
I saw this from the rafters as I sharpened my katana
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.