[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What creature spooked you the must during ur childhood? my nr.1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 37

File: leshen.jpg (87KB, 1280x647px)
leshen.jpg
87KB, 1280x647px
What creature spooked you the must during ur childhood?

my nr.1 most hated thing were anything related to wood lurkers i.e leshens or other weird old forest creatures as i lived in a forest as a kid
and i cannot even care to count how many nights ive spent in horror listening to the sounds of the forest in my room (i just had a bed in the corner of our big poorly isolated dining room) because the room had two giant windows pointing to each side of the forest
so i was "caught in the open" in the middle of this giant room where every single sound
that the forest made i could hear perfectly clear
and with the windows that gave a great view of the moonlit bog like forest
>>
dolls. i was told a story of a doll replacing peoples body parts and stitching their faces up and it gave me terrors for two years. it was hell
>>
not exactly a creature but the vashta nerada from doctor who scared the shit out of me. if you don't know the show then they/it is basically a parasitic shadow that can ingest youre entire body in seconds and use mind control to keep the skeleton "mobile".
>>
>>18549977

Wendigo
>>
File: leshen vs geralt.jpg (597KB, 3600x1390px) Image search: [Google]
leshen vs geralt.jpg
597KB, 3600x1390px
>>18549988
YES! exactly
stuff like fckn wendigoes that just capture u and kill u in horribly painful ways

my biggest fears were about things like that
weird creatures that ud have no hope of fighting against that just promised u a painful or horrific death

many of the creepypastas like eyeless jack would also scare me cuz u know 12 yrs
>>
>>18549986
sounds like a more or less boom u rekt scenario
id prefer that over agony
>>
>>18549977
T-Rex. Saw Jurassic Park in theaters with my aunt the night of a severe thunderstorm and for many years after that any time I heard thunder in the distance I thought it was a T-Rex walking around. Have even had dreams up until this day where T-Rex's and shit come out of a portal and chase me around
>>
>>18549977
Honestly slenderman, back in the day he was spookie shit
>>
File: 4396707.jpg (16KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
4396707.jpg
16KB, 620x400px
THIS
>>
File: Bitch.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
This fucking cunt, if I was loud in evening or at night brother and or sisters would play the video it would scare me and that's how I got my childhood trauma.(even now I don't think I was that loud)
>>
My first horror movie was (return?) to the house on haunted hill, so the thing that runs down the hallway at lightning speed at the girl was my all-time fear for years. my bedroom was between a hallway and a set of stairs which would both be pitch black. shit sucked
>>
Back then and even to this day, skinwalkers.

And I mean SKINWALKERS. Not fleshgaits, not goatmen, though they creep me out too.

I grew up in SW Colorado a few miles away from a rez. Out there, whether you believe or not, you see some shit.
>>
>>18552240
Ahah this bitch fucking terrified me
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Her and Samara. Demons don't scare me but vengeful spirits with long black hair and white skin do. Once my mind latches onto their image I basically screw myself over and will be visited by them in my nightmares. So excuse me as I try to flood my mind with cute cat videos.
>>
Not just Wendigos or Skinwalkers (which seem to be a favorite of /x/) but anything that takes residence in the woods mostly. Ever since i was a kid my mom and dad rented this house out in a rural community. I got old enough (9) that i could come home alone after school or play outside with the nieghbor kids but my dad always told me that even if i was with someone not to go in the woods or in the feild that was in front of the woods behind our house. Was probably some harmless parental advice but i got seriously scared even thinking about the woods behind our house.
Still do.
>>
>>18549977
I got given a book that had the Faces of Belmez when I was about 9 (as a birthday or Christmas present) - peaceful sleep became just a memory from that day on.

http://www.the-line-up.com/belmez-faces/
>>
The usual shit.
Closets and under the bed with no lights on in the room.
In my nightmares shit would literally just chill until you got off the bed and you knew it and it knew it and it was a fucked up mindgame where you want to leave the room to be safe in case it comes out of the bed but it just waits for you to climb down to grab you and it's like a mental cold war.

And closets. God damn man. You don't know what fear is until you have mental Triggers and it's recurring often and precisely enough to the point you are actually familiar with the entity enough you avoid it in the dream entirely.
Then you get to the point you grow up and like "fuck it I am god in my dreams time to take it on" and you go to the closet, do the trigger, and still run away scared because it actually got FURIOUS that you thought you were strong enough to fight it and you could hear that in it's screech that happens every time you do the trigger. "tactical retreat", lol.
On the upside since I know that it only appears with a trigger I'm now powerful enough in my dreams literally nothing can stop me anymore and I can just avoid it.
Worst stuff that happens in my dreams now is I can't save the people I wanted to save. Nothing is a personal threat though. Makes me wish I could dream forever because the feeling of being GOD is pretty great and addictive and self reinforcing.
>>
File: jenny-greenteenth-froud.jpg (120KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
jenny-greenteenth-froud.jpg
120KB, 500x412px
There's a creek behind my home I always played in, so I always was worried about Jenny Green Teeth or Peg Prowler type creatures. I was always creeped out by bigfoot until I had a nightmare about him, now I'm still pretty scared of him.
>>
Aliens. From when I was around 8 until my 14-15's I couldn't even listen to people talking about UFO's and stuff without panicking.

I also used to be afraid of the other usual shit like ghosts, werewolves and a host of creatures my grandma used to tell stories about.
>>
>>18553056
Oh absolutely
>>
>>18549977
Didn't I see this post on /an/ ?
>>
The dark scared me shitless like it would any normal child. Now the ocean scares the ever living fuck out of me
>>
>>18553274
I'm friends with a guy who as a kid loved aliens and UFO's and shit surrounding them but was legit terrified of them irl. I recall one Halloween when we were like ten he invited our group of freinds back then over night but wouldnt let two kids in because they were dressed like aliens unless they took off their masks.
>>
>>18553858

Man, I would've panicked if I saw people dressed as aliens when I was 10. Thank god Halloween isn't a tradition down here in Brazil.
>>
1. Aliens, especially greys
2. The grim reaper (found an old scythe in the woods when I was a kid, my imagination did the rest)
>>
File: FlatwoodsMonster.jpg (76KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
FlatwoodsMonster.jpg
76KB, 450x608px
I still get chills when I look at this picture, as a kid I was terrified.
>>
>>18549977
Chupacabra.
>>
>>18549977
facehuggers after playing AvP 2
Even now I still get triggered
>>
HOLLLLLLYYYYY FUCK. You just put a name to the thing I saw when I was about 17. A Leshen.

Long deer skull, distorted features, staring up at me.

Also fae born so maybe... What do fae and leshens have in common? Are they from the same 'lore'?
>>
File: IMG_0376.jpg (48KB, 717x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.jpg
48KB, 717x362px
Fucking werewolves. They are so spooky. It's because they're so animalistic, and fast. They won't just kill you, they'll fucking eat you. Not to mention, anyone you know is a potential werewolf.
>pic related, it's the werewolf from bad moon (a shitty horror movie)
>>
File: Mufon-32-587194.jpg (37KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mufon-32-587194.jpg
37KB, 590x350px
These fuckers right here.

Don't let kids watch X-Files or shows about the alien abduction phenomenon, it'll give them plenty of phobia fuel.
>>
File: nevermind.jpg (42KB, 524x522px) Image search: [Google]
nevermind.jpg
42KB, 524x522px
This
>>
File: Leshy_(1906).jpg (156KB, 638x539px) Image search: [Google]
Leshy_(1906).jpg
156KB, 638x539px
>>18554072
They're from Slavic folklore.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leshy
>>
as a kid it was definitely mothman. A nocturnal flying humanoid with glowing red eyes that seemed to emanate their own light
>>
File: aye.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aye.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
>>18549977
I used to sneak into my older brothers room at night and hide under his bed to watch the tv he would watch late at night. One night he watched Jeepers creepers 2, i must have been 8 or 9 years old. Anyway i had just watched the movie and was terrified only to be woken up by my dad at 2 am to be told it was my turn to check on the pregnant cow out in the barn that night. (we grew up on a farm and we had to check on our cattle every night in case of calf birth). Ill never forget that walk down to the barn in the pitch black of night, how i walked alone and looked at the sky in terror waiting for a winged beast to snatch me up and eat my eyes.
>>
>>18549977
Piranhas. Not supernatural, but they have eaten children alive.
>>
File: pooka.jpg (17KB, 196x300px) Image search: [Google]
pooka.jpg
17KB, 196x300px
>>18549977

The pooka. I actually saw one.
>>
As a kid about kinder age I accidentally made up something. It was raining one night, thunder and lightening and the like, and there must have been a n overturned bucket under the edge of the roof or something that was making a loud "POK....POK....POK...." every now and then.
I imagine it was a big, black, thin figure that lumbered down the street towards my house. THe POK sound were it's feet with each step. When the lightening struck, it would vanish. WHen it struck again, the creature reappeared but closer and it resumed it's slow lumber. If I was lucky, the last bolt of lightening of the night would be the one that makes it go. If the storm didn't end soon enough or the last bolt of the night was the one that brought it back, I was doomed.
>>
As a kid I always felt nervous whenever I had to bike through this one road that's just really tall grasses and bushes with a couple small trails and one poorly maintained dirt and gravel road. Realistically I think it's because the road was the width of a car literally surrounded by a wall of thick vegetation. There was no way to tell if anything was in there unless it came out to you.
>>
>>18555648
Shit, forgot to mention it was possible area for mountain lions, and hearing about bigfoot didn't help dispel my fears of that place either
>>
>>18555491
tell us the story
>>
>>18549977
Should have bought some curtains or put a blanket over the windows or something. Would've spared you some nightmares.
>>
File: 911oaEedmjL.jpg (559KB, 2560x2516px) Image search: [Google]
911oaEedmjL.jpg
559KB, 2560x2516px
The artwork in these books gave me the creeps as a kid. The stories not so much.
>>
>>18553274
When I was young I was fucking TERRIFIED of waking up and seeing aliens standing in my room, watching me, or peering in through a window.

Fucking creepy.

It's not as bad now though, I smartened up and realized that alien beings have likely never travelled to earth and they wouldn't waste their time trying to spook a sleeping ape
>>
>>18554405
Live in North America? Don't be scared of werewolves, be scared of bears and mountain lions and ACTUAL wolves.

Sometimes bears decide to eat people ass first, and will munch on you for hours while you are helpless and can't do anything to fight back
>>
>>18555648
Walking through thick forests at night is pretty spook, I know that exact feel.
>>
>>18551937
Based X files
>>
>>18552240
Fucking hell, this was the only picture that ever scared me, but boy did this thing haunt me for years. Even now, it's hard for me to look at it, but managable. Fun fact: I wasn't scared of her for months but then suddenly it happened. Fuck the Exorcist
>>
>>18552240
I envy you kids who were really traumatized by this maze scare pic because you had no idea what The Exorcist was back then.

When I first saw it, yeah, it got me but I laughed immediately after because I had already seen The Exorcist.
>>
Everytime my uncle came over I'd be sleeping and a creature called mister handy would be fiddling with my butt hole whole I slept. I would scream and my uncle would rush in to my room super fast and flip the lights on asking what's wrong. He would yell me it's mister handy and he's your friend, and to keep my mouth shut because mister handy can't go back to the bin, whatever that means.
>>
>>18556069
the movie itself isn't even half as scary and the still image appears nowhere in the movie, it's probably a promotional photoshoot, so yeah the picture is kinda scarier imo.
>>
>>18549977
Devils and demons (as in red dudes with horns and hooves and shit), for some reason. Gotta be because I used to go to a Christian school. It was pretty bad because my favorite cartoon show featured them regularly.
>>
>>18549977
Fucken gremlins
>>
I used to be scared that people could read my mind when I was thinking about them.
>>
File: tara calico.jpg (109KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
tara calico.jpg
109KB, 368x375px
>>18549977
pedophiles, kidnappers, killers. that sort of thing. Monster movies were scary but they were also fun because my parents and older siblings kept reminding me they were fake and pointing out how fake the monsters looked or bad the acting was
then I watched silence of the lambs or something
>this is all fake too..right?
>nah, there are really people like that dumbass
I thought buffalo bill lived in the woods behind my school and was gonna cut my dick off
>>
>>18549977
>What creature spooked you the must during ur childhood?

My dad. No, literally by dad.
>>
File: isthisyournightmare.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
isthisyournightmare.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
dirty wetback got me
>>
>>18553259
UK?
>>
>>18553274
>and a host of creatures my grandma used to tell stories about
Such as?
>>
>>18549977
The moomins, the episode where the find a magic hat that turns him into some alien pink thing and his parents can't recognize him and chase him away.
>>
>>18554848
Why does everyone on this site take something from folklore, and slap a fucking deer skull on it? The Leshy you posted is superior.
>>
>>18557624
Mostly local legends like the Mula sem cabeça (Headless Mule) Curupira (kind of a gnome/imp/kid with backwards feet) Saci Perere (One legged, pipe smoking black kid) and some stuff she made up like witches that just happened to live in the area or heard from her own grandma. It's been over 10 years since we've talked about this kind of stuff, my memory is not that great
>>
>>18557675
Neat. I'd read about Curupira before. Brazil?
>>
>>18557684

Yes.

Granted, the legend also tells that if you respect the forest he won't hurt you but at the time I decided it was better not to risk it. Which was a problem because I used to live in the country.
>>
>>18555857
Care to share where you found this information?
>>
File: levine.jpg (25KB, 445x295px) Image search: [Google]
levine.jpg
25KB, 445x295px
>>18557365
But anon, he would suck your dick, not chop it.
>>
>>18552421
Fleshgaits is the shittiest name ever. Everyone who says it is a fucking moron.
>>
>>18551937
Flukeman is out there
>>
>>18555459
holy shit anon
>>
>>18558060
So...all of /x/ older than you, newfag?
>>
>>18558379
Not him but being old doesn't make something good
>>
>>18558419
Fair, but it seems to be an agreed upon term for something that LITERALLY walks in skin but is NOT the already established skinwalker of Navajo legend.

If you prefer, meatjogger or dermisdancer.

Whatever separates it from the pre-established skinwalker.
>>
File: 1478556187397.jpg (25KB, 552x594px) Image search: [Google]
1478556187397.jpg
25KB, 552x594px
>>18555857
>>
Shadow people, especially a shadow boy that I've always thought was in the dark looking at me
>>
>>18551845
shit was so spooky
>>
>>18549977
Shape shifters. When I was a small child I was terrified of shape shifters. I thought they would assume the form of my parents and kill me.
>>
>>18554044
Which one the mangy dog or this? Because honestly this one gives me the fucking creeps. Also aliens
>>
I was scared of ghosts wanting vengeance because i looked at their remains. The "Body Worlds" exhibit and "Bog People" (young kids thrown into peat bogs and perfectly preserved) came to a museum near me as a kid. Also Chucky the doll (never saw the film, just images) and anything looking in a window at me.
>>
>Be me, about 11 years old
>2ish am, everyone's sleeping
>Feeling very, very sick
>Can't even get up from bed
>Room is filled with a dim green light
>Wonder where it's coming from
>In front of my bed there's a long corridor that leads to some stairs
>Tall cloaked figure appears at the end of the corridor, starts slowly floating towards me
>Maximum NOPE
>So sick I can't do shit
>Laying there, paralyzed in fear
>It gets to the edge of my bed
>Look directly at where its face should be, nothing to be seen
>Stays there for what seems an eternity
>I'm (quite literally) pissing myself
>As slowly as it came, it goes away, facing my direction
>Harness the little strength I have left and cover myself with sheets
>Keep telling to myself that it's gone and that I should not worry
>Eventually fall asleep
>Wake up next morning feeling perfectly fine

I keep thinking to myself that I hallucinated because I had a very strong fever or something similar, but it was incredibly vivid. After that night and for many years, I couldn't sleep if I wasn't covered in sheets from head to toes.
>>
>>18554823
Jesus fucking Christ, this. I used to be OBSESSED with watching stuff about this as a kid. Of course, after watching, it immediately turned into a few nights of no sleep because I was dead set I'd wake up to one of these fuckers at the foot of my bed.
>>
File: Masked_Kitty.png (114KB, 266x486px) Image search: [Google]
Masked_Kitty.png
114KB, 266x486px
>>18555851
If I was aliens I would stand in a white gown looking over you while you slept in your dark room just waiting for you to get up and shine your phone light on my face.
>>
Grew up terrified of the Banshee, and a lake monster legend in my local area
>>
The only things that scare me are people with the faces of animals. Like they cant talk and if they do its like what ever animal they look like. Super odd buts its the only thing that truly scares me.
>>
Obviously shadow people. I would always see things at night as a child and it was fucking awful. On the other hand the foot steps upstairs has stopped, so I'm not as scared of them as I used to be.
>>
>>18555857
There are more dangerous things lurking in those woods besides bears and cougars, friendo.
>>
>>18557429
Fuck me I forgot all about this but honestly me too.

must've repressed that shit
>>
File: img_0578.jpg (69KB, 455x585px) Image search: [Google]
img_0578.jpg
69KB, 455x585px
I suffered from night terrors between ages 3 and 12 and it always had something to do with antlers (no skull) floating down the hall and into my bedroom at night. It would hover and then I would hear a noise starting off as a low frequency distant moan that would build in volume like a wail and then into a roaring scream that would be so loud it felt like everything was vibrating and I had to clamp my hands over my ears because it hurt. Then it would lunge forward and attack me or I would be dragged off my bed and pulled under it. That's when I would wake up and hide in my little brothers bed (we shared rooms).

When I was 14 my parents told me of countless instances of waking up to hear me screaming. Dad said it sounded like I was being murdered and would burst in expecting to see an intruder. Instead I would be tangled up in my bed sheets and half under the bed as if pulled there. Showed me pictures of it. It was also revealed I sleepwalk. I'm in my late 40s and I still do from time to time.

I got more but I don't want to thread drift. Antlers. Goddamn antlers is what I feared as a kid.

>>18553942
Flatwoods Monster... fuuuck! I remember seeing that in a book when I was a kid a long time ago.
>>
>>18549977
bigfoot
>be like 10 years old
>see some tabloid magazine cover talking about bigfoot
>go on the internet
>read all these stories about peoples encounters
>spend hours every day looking for more
>find youtube
>videos with supposed audio
>get spooped
>>
>>18553259
+1 to that, bro.
I had the book that illustration is from. So many things in there scared me. One of the scariest was this goatman guy.
>>
>>18558469
This, I fucking hate shadow people
>>
File: AmityvilleHor.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
AmityvilleHor.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>me 11
>find uncles box of VHS tapes containing recordings of tv show In Search Of...
>creepy theramin intro music
>see this doll during opening sequence
>welp! no sleep tonight

Fuck you Spock! thanks a lot >:(

>next night watch Poltergeist
Gahh!!
>>
File: 4523423.jpg (245KB, 769x831px) Image search: [Google]
4523423.jpg
245KB, 769x831px
>>18549977
humanoid alien portrayls, abduction themes

I walked in on my family watching signs when I was young, kinda all went downhill from there

Aliens that look like large malformed huamns are fucking terrifying
>>
>>18557609
Nope, 'Murica. But I read Froud and Lee's Faeries book religiously growing up. Though anything that had potential to be in the creek or in the nearby lake I was terrified of. Half of me knows the lake is too polluted to have anything living in it, but the /x/ half knows better.
>>
>>18549977
i have only one dream that i remember that my mother knows of because it made me almost mental

i was "dreaming" and woke up, went to the bathroom and saw the living room was pitch black so i looked in to see if parents are sleeping, and i see 2 pairs of red eyes
glowing, that make contact with me
i remember getting so scared i pissed my self and ran to the kitchen where my parents were having some mumbojump discussion and when i enter they stop and look att me and stare(i think they were green , radial shapes of light ?), and i feel a cold pressence wrapping my inner core from the back ( same feeling you get when you take a shower ) and it makes me pass out
next thing i remember is my mother telling me about it , took me years to remember that night and it was livid
anyone know what the fuck this was ? i have never really discussed it with anyone more than a " yeah i had a fun nightmare when i was a kid ! lol ! " but that shit is still with me today and im past my 20s
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18550006
>>18549977

When people say wendigos, do they mean like undead stagmen? Every time I see someone post a picture of a wendigo, its always something like pic related, but I always thought wendigos would be more like emaciated pale zombies than a deer-person.

Still, the stagman look kinda freaks me out. A lot of native american folklore relate stag-creatures to fertility spirits/spirits associated with rape, and I don't like the idea of getting my butt stuffed by any creature with more than a 4/10 spook factor
>>
>>18561628
Sorry for the australia post. On phone.
>>
File: StinkyCheeseMan.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
StinkyCheeseMan.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
It's technically a creature because it looked scary as fuck. I was SO afraid of the stinky cheese man when I was a kid.

I don't know why but just seeing him freaked me the fuck out. Still even now it makes me uneasy. I used to have nightmares and I'd be afraid of seeing him in my room in the dark

Sometimes I would think I could hear him running on the floor boards around my room. I never even read the book, I just saw this creepy fuck on the cover around a few times for it to get stuck in my head.
>>
>>18561628

So, you are telling me that you would NOT willingly sub to the creature in your post?

What are you, some kind of homosexual?
>>
File: IMG_20170125_095500.jpg (180KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_095500.jpg
180KB, 528x960px
>>18553018

This. I don't know what it is about japanese women that scare me.
>>
>>18561628

Yeah, but if I remember right, the spirit wasn't the one doing the raping. Rather, the spirit was raped by a human, and subsequently got revenge on all humans in the future by seducing them and killing them like a siren.
>>
>>18561628
I think it has something to do with isolated archaic humans wearing deerskins or goatskins with the skull still attached. No evidence, it's just my favorite theory.
>>
>>18561078
No thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 601x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 601x559px
The grim reaper from the sims.
>Anon is 6 yo
>Playing sims on pc
>One of the characters is about to die
>Sees grim reaper on screen
>Anon starts freaking out and crying
>Has nightmares for a week
Idk why but that freaked me the hell out.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18561628
I tried flipping your picture around Anon

I really like it

[spoiler] draw him again without a cloak, and have a disembodied first-person hand holding his waist/thigh [/spoiler]
>>
>>18552421
Ignacio/durango area?
Also this post sounds weirdly similar to a post I vaguely remember posting years ago.
>>
>>18561941
Cortez, actually. About an hour from Durango.
>>
>>18561953
Neat.
Yeah I've never seen that much there but I've heard stories.
>>
>>18561964
The mesa is also a pretty freaky place
>>
File: TO SPAAAACE.png (451KB, 439x437px) Image search: [Google]
TO SPAAAACE.png
451KB, 439x437px
As a child I grew up surrounded by dead woods (good ol new jersey) and there was an old shack near my school with a bunch of bladed tools in it and a cattle skull hanging on the wall. One night I was walking home from school alone and it was super dark and one of my neighbors dogs came running out of the woods barking at me.
In the heat of the moment it looked like it had the cattle skull for a head.

Needless to say, I sprinted home and didnt sleep.
Pic Unrelated
>>
File: cunt.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Mine are kinda lame but w/e here we go.
When I was about 5 years old my family moved into a new house and were tenants of the people who lived on the first floor. They had a daughter about 6 years older than me that would tell me all kinds of shit to try and freak me out, most of which worked because I was a 5 year old bab and believed everything that anyone told me. She told me that earwigs crawl into people's ears to lay eggs and that the babies eat your brain and kill ya. Fell for that shit hardcore and slept with all my sheets covering me up to my ears every night for several years, even during summer. She had also made up this clock demon thing that she said lived in their house and would kill you if it found you awake past 12AM.
>>
>>18558445
Not the anon you're responding to but it does sound lame.
>>
File: antioch-crimes_index-chart.png (7KB, 265x185px) Image search: [Google]
antioch-crimes_index-chart.png
7KB, 265x185px
>>18553056
You were safe enough to go home from school at 9? Wish I grew up in a place like that. The police reports update on a more regular basis than threads here in my hometown because of the other kind of spooks.
>>
File: 1482466059000.jpg (155KB, 1090x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1482466059000.jpg
155KB, 1090x1087px
>>18549977
canadians
>>
File: 6hlNH23.jpg (37KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
6hlNH23.jpg
37KB, 600x610px
>>18562553
Nobody likes those people.
>>
>>18557365
Shes pretty cute.
>>
>>18562566
you
are
cute
>>
>>18561785
The Grim Reaper in the Sims actually helped me deal with the concept of death as a kid. He seemed so friendly and personable.
>>
>>18549977
>What creature spooked you the must during ur childhood?
The movie "Gargoyles" (1972) when a gargoyle creeps over the end of the bed; shit like that imprints on a young mind, when staring at the end of your bed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nduZKLTcGNc
>>
>>18549977
For me it was always vampires, until I had my goth phase in '08

Now I fear the NWO
>>
>>18561665
If you read the book you found out he just wanted to be loved :(
I went to high school with the niece or something of the author.

On another note, I was about six when I watched Mars Attacks with my older siblings and I was horrified and by extension terrified of aliens.
>>
Ight fuckers im in a bit of a perdicament and need some help from you guys
You see the frat house I have lived in the last year is haunted
Everyone that lives in and has lived in this house agrees
in the 80s it was a halfway house for girls that got knocked up and in the 60s and 70s it was a house for the mob and im almost sure that people were murdered here
Now weve seen two girl ghosts that usually just chill in corners by themselves at first I thought they were just being ghosts but now I think they do it to hide from this other fuck
theres also this old woman who scalks the halls but mainly keeps to herself
and then theres this fuck who haunts my room
I saw him the first night I slept here, this tall ominous dark sillouhette staring at my roomate and thought fuck it hes chilling and went back to sleep
after a few nights of this he noticed me and turned his head to meet eye contact with me and then dipped out I went back to sleep and then woke up an hour late to this fuck hovering his face over mine.
this happened a bunch over the last 8 months and usually just leads to me reflex punching it in the mouth and it vanishing
I was kinda fine with this as it was a bit spoopy but kinda seemed like it was chilling
But tonight this fucker annoyed me
Before I Went to sleep for the night I started seeing spooky shit out the corner of my vision, like dead figures and shit and thought meh too much vidya
Went to sleep and woke up later that night and saw this fucker
He made eyecontact with me and then it was like he gripped me with some force
couldnt move a fucking inch and then I growled out my roommates name in a voice definitely not mine, the entire time hearing this maniacle laughter in my head
Fuck that dude. I'm chill with a lot of shit, I really do not give a fuck, but he fucked with me and I will not be fucked with in my house
So my question is how can I fuck up/ piss off this ghost a bunch
I dont care if he tries to haunt me more I just want him to be equally pissed
>>
>>18562861
This fuck is obviously trying to piss me off, and the other ghosts dont like him so he was probably some asshole who died in the house
I'm trying to find out who he is so I can piss him off with personal shit
does holy water work?
do crosses just agitate shit or drive it away cus I would rather not have him leave immediately cus fuck him
I'mma go to the local church today and ask the pastor there about it, im not even religious but they seem to know about this shit so maybe ill just start reading bible verses out loud when im bored
anyone got anymore ideas
tldr: asshole ghost that haunts my frat house and pisses off the other ghosts in it fucked with me too much today, I want to make him as angry as possible without making him leave cus fuck that dude
>>
>>18562861
Have you tried jerking it in response to his presence? Seriously, when I'm worried about being alone in some spoopy place I just imagine how pissed a ghost would be if he showed up trying to haunt me and I just pulled out my member and went to town on it.
>>
>>18562867
jerked off 3 times, today, once directly after seeing those images
I've got a high sex drive and jerk off a lot so he may just be use to seeing me beat my meat
Imma try it while reading bible verses or some shit though, maybe itll force him to watch
>>
>>18549977
Cars. I had a dream about coming home from the grocery store with my pop and right when my pop got out of the car. The reversed by itself and started going really fast towards the highway.
>>
>>18562879
I just mean, when you wake up and he makes direct eye contact with you just fucking whip it out and piss him off. Anyway, Godspeed and good luck anon.
>>
>>18562863
find his bones and slowly burn them in your room don't burn it all to ash until u want it ended for good just singe it here and there
>>
>>18562914
bitch my basement is concrete, im not pulling that shit up
plus I don't want him to leave
ever
I want him to be stuck in this bitch ass house so I can come back and fuck with him more
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.