[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was he? Theory's, ideas, suspicions? He was definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: MTE5NDg0MDU0NzYwODE4MTkx.jpg (110KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU0NzYwODE4MTkx.jpg
110KB, 1200x1200px
Who was he? Theory's, ideas, suspicions?
He was definitely ex military probably special forces fresh from Vietnam where he developed his lust for killing. He obviously suffered from PTSD and could not re adjust to normal life back in the states.
>>
And OP gets to tell his dumb Cruz joke in 3...2...1...
>>
He was swept up by the military to minimize embarrassment.
>>
>>18549280
No I just thought it would be cool to discuss him.
>>
Why did he just stop so suddenly? If he committed suicide the people who would have come across his body would've found out who he is and what he did. So he must be alive.
>>
Come on no one really wants to discuss this?
>>
>Come on no one really wants to discuss this?
It's Old, old, old. And has been discussed to death.
>>
>>18549319
Yeah but I want to hear people crazy out-of-left-field ideas about him
>>
It was Gaikowski
>at the scene of one murder
>ties to one of the other victims
>killings and letters scheduled around his work hours
>>
>>18549456
Circumstancial at best.
>>
>>18549272
>He was definitely ex military probably special forces fresh from Vietnam where he developed his lust for killing.
The idea that he was ex military came from the wing walker boots, but the guy bought shit through magazines, and probs thrift stores, street markets and military surplus. It's also been noted that the boot impressions are deeper significantly at the heel, which would be consistent with a larger size shoe than what they should be wearing. Everything else is crap from dime novels, and indeed wearing the wrong size shoe to throw people off would fit in with that.

I try to keep my mind open. I find it interesting that the first victims were all couples and that the greatest care was taken over killing the girls with the guysas a bit of an afterthought. This fits targetting girls on their own possibly to. It's also maybe why the survivors of attacks are guys.
>>
>>18549456

Of the same opinion. Gaikowski ks the strongest suspect
>>
>>18549324
Alright. Him was a her. That's how come he was never suspected and could just walk away from the attacks, that's also why he thought his diguise was so genius.
https://youtu.be/9fKgHMDO9ds
Note that Pierre Bidou does not commit himself to identifying the killer as male or female. That could also explain the voice being so weird but hard to describe. The disguise was just middle aged man thrift clothes and a pillow or something to pad it out a bit.

Schizo mode: she's still alive and posts theories about herself on Zodiac forums. She changes her handle every so often and pretends to be someone new and interested in the case.

As an aside, the vshort name cipher only works if the 8 in a circle symbols are wild cards and this is a bit like a magic 8 ball.
>>
>>18549280
If anything he looks more like a young Bernie Sanders.
>>
File: clark-kent[1].jpg (151KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
clark-kent[1].jpg
151KB, 600x325px
He got off on attention.
He preferred killing couples. And keeping distance. He didn't want to get his hands dirty, and killed for the attention. His MO constantly changed. He tried stabbing and decided he didn't like it.

Faraday, and Jenson he shot.

Months later, he shot Mageau and Ferrin.

One month later he tried to stab a couple, but only killed one of them.

A month later he shot a guy in a cab. Almost got caught.

Started writing about shooting up a bus filled with kids. He started wondering if he could kill a kid.

Months later. Picked up a woman and a 10 month old. Let them go. Couldn't do it.

Started writing about bombing a bus. Maybe he thought he couldn't shoot kids, but could make a bomb.

Wrote again and warned of a bomb that was never found.

Not sure if any of the other killings are him. He seems that either he lost his taste for killing (couldn't go any further), or something happened to him.

I can't imagine he would stop writing letters even after he stopped killing because he wanted that attention. I imagine something must have happened to him after July 1970.

Glad he didn't keep going.
>>
>>18549531
>>18549324
Another one
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/Hautz/order/asc/

The Hautz search did turn up that video for some reason or other but doesn't do it anymore.

Paul Sins' investigation that links Zodiac to previous killings is interesting to look at. It looks at first like Zodiacesque bullshit and taunting (Paul Sins is a weird name that sounds like a reference to something and his address kept changing), but it turned out it was all legit.
>>
>>18549585
I know this is probably the lead theory but I think he probably stopped killing at the second or third victim and the rest are just wannabe zodiacs doing their impressions of the true zodiac
>>
>>18549650
There were a lot of murders just happening generally including a fair few targetting police at the time. No need for copycats at later dates.

They were prominent partly for being done in what were quiet/sleepy towns.

Wasn't Robin Williams last address one of the towns? I don't think it was Valejo but a neighbouring town. He picked there because even now they're really quiet and nothing really happens.
>>
>>18549706
>They were prominent partly for being done in what were quiet/sleepy towns.

Like down-town San Fransisco.

http://www.crookstour.com/presidio-heights-the-zodiac-killer-strikes.html
>>
>>18549706
>They were prominent partly for being done in what were quiet/sleepy towns.

First murder was in downtown Riverside, CA across the street from Riverside Community College -- on Halloween night.

All other murders took place near water ( river side )

https://viewpointsonline.org/2007/03/09/oct-31-1991-there-is-a-real-murder-in-rccs-past-one-of-the-zodiac-killingsbr/
>>
>>18549324
Some people think Ted Kaczynski did it.
http://unazod.com/essay.html
He was at Berkley during many of the killings, and he had stopped in Deer Lodge, Montana with his brother a short time before the Lake Berryessa killings, where Zodiac incorporated a reference to that town into the story he told Brian Hartnell, the survivor of that attack. Tons of circumstantial evidence, but no smoking gun. Interesting to think about, though.
>>
File: 7384097_orig.gif (52KB, 282x289px) Image search: [Google]
7384097_orig.gif
52KB, 282x289px
>>18549750
That's the Paul Sins thing and wasn't linked for a long ass time. In other words the Zodiac killer while possibly responsible for that earlier murder wasn't associated with it at first, just murders that happened in places like Benicia and Vallejo.

>>18549742
The cab driver was later, but it was also in a pretty nice neighborhood next to a national park. You can check it out on Google maps. At this point you'd had the ciphers published and they guy was getting pretty famous.

BTW Vallejo back then was still served by dirt roads, there's even a theory that By Fire in the skeltal postcard refers to I think it was Fire lane (it might be Fire road or something though) which was one of the dirt roads.

And on the Riverside murder of Cheri Jo Bates, some people have tried to link rh of the desk poem to the later red phantom, while it may just stand for Ramona High (Bates' old school and presumably the killers' too) if it's something like Red Hood it may have some inspiration from the Tim Holt comics like pic related (the speech bubble is "Place your bets gentlemen, you're playing for Red Mask") too.
>>
>>18550095
I'm trying to remember who it was, but there was another child prodigy that moved back and forth between the east and coasts who was implicated in the slightly earlier Zodius murders and I think in the slightly later Britton and Bean murders.

It does make you wonder.
>>
>>18549304
>Why did he just stop so suddenly? If he committed suicide the people who would have come across his body would've found out who he is and what he did. So he must be alive.
If he were alive he'd be old as fuck. And why would his committing suicide automatically reveal him? That doesn't even make sense. People would just find some dead guy, and any possible traces of connections could just be put down to coincidence (say, if he kept more bloody shirt from the taxi driver, people would just assume it was a dirty rag, not crime scene evidence).

>>18549456
Nothing but shitty circumstantial evidence.
>>
File: Cruz.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cruz.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>18549272
Both Cruises and Zodiacs are boats, coincidence?
>>
>>18550248
That being said this was also posted recently.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/454umoh.html
>>
>>18549272
It was me. I'm also the guy that framed Ted Bundy.

Honestly, killing is lame - you can experience true thrill at a game of backgammon with your dad. I'm talking to you, Steven. Please come home mom's missing you and we're sorry for what happened please we can look past this I want us to be a family again
>>
>>18550300
You should go Steven.
>>
>>18549462
People have been convicted on less.
>>
File: herniac.png (127KB, 371x271px) Image search: [Google]
herniac.png
127KB, 371x271px
>>18549543
>>
>>18549272
It wasn't a "he" it was a group of people.
>>
>>18550270
>>18550270
Holy shit
>>
Am I the only one that thinks it's obvious Zodiac was in to the occult?

Never see it mentioned
>>
File: 1464189126188.jpg (180KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464189126188.jpg
180KB, 523x720px
>>18549272
>fresh from Vietnam where he developed his lust for killing

Fuck off and die you bongo beating peace creep
>>
>>18550782
There's nothing really pointing to any involvement with the occult though.
>>
>>18549280
it was ted cruz
>>
>>18549750
Check out some of the details around Cheri Jo Bates. Did you know that Mary Patricia Hautz for example didn't write pic related? And was only known as Pat Hautz to people she spoke with?
>>
>>18551004
He's called "the zodiac".
>>
>>18551004
He's called the Zodiac, his symbol, his costume, the ciphers and so on.
>>
>>18549272
Ted Cruz dude, jesus, get your head out of your ass and smell new shit.
>>
>>18552290
Roebert was Zodius

Pic is young Roger Ebert.
>>
>>18549304
because he left http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/454umoh.html
>>
>>18550095
I'm going to write to him and ask about it.
>>
File: tmp_13308-1a3982a4a1e0329918084.jpg (50KB, 373x512px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13308-1a3982a4a1e0329918084.jpg
50KB, 373x512px
>>18549304
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Rosa_hitchhiker_murders

Did it stop?
>>
>>18552250
>>18552290
The name isn't all that relevant, it could be related to a watch or some shit. And his symbol looks like cross hairs. Ciphers aren't related to the occult and his costume was just that of an edgy moron.
>>
What if it was a woman?
>>
This guy claims it was his dad.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/16/us/zodiac-killer-son-book/
>>
>>18549280
THE DELEGATES
>>
>>18552907
As far as we know he only dressed in the Texakarna Phantom tribute costume once (perhaps there was another time but we'll never know), the disguise was according to Zodiac the OP pic (in a letter it says something like he only looks like that picture when he does his thing).

On that note, could Hartnell have known the killer personally? He says the voice was familiar but he couldn't ever quite put his finger on how. Again it's the only one where he wore the hood so maybe didn't want to be recognised?

>>18552985
Everyone either thinks it was them or family or a friend, that the problem with California. Then there are the fake letters that probably started with one of the investigators (they were losing funding so one of the investigators, Toschi, probably wrote it in the hopes of getting some money to do some work). There's even one from 2002 that claims they did the murders while high and sent evidence in some Chinese food wrappers known for containing shit like mercury (odds on the guy being brain damaged?)
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.