[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I travel back in time /x/? Is there any Vedic or Buddhist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DejaVuNew-657x360.jpg (67KB, 657x360px) Image search: [Google]
DejaVuNew-657x360.jpg
67KB, 657x360px
How do I travel back in time /x/?

Is there any Vedic or Buddhist or any possible methods to travel back in time? I just need to go back a few months back, even a single month back is fine with me.

So how do I go back in time?
>>
By a quantum computer from Dwave
>>
>>18548959

The secret to time travel is your align,
If you are good you will not get it
If you are evil you will not get it
When you TRULY get over duality sit still and rotate the universe counterclockwise.
>>
File: 1477704052281.png (201KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477704052281.png
201KB, 600x600px
>>18548961
>>
>>18548961
Can't access it and seems impractical.

>>18548979
>When you TRULY get over duality sit still and rotate the universe counterclockwise.

Pls elaborate
>>
>>18549000
Delude yourself until you think the whole world revolves around you, then check yourself into an institution to get rid of the dissociative identity disorder. THEN on a cocktail of doctor prescribed drugs, you'll trip out enough to believe you've turned back time. Which in all honesty, doesn't do much more than watching old 1930's movies since you can't change time anyways.

TL;DR
>You can't time travel.
>>
>>18549000

Do your meditations, do it often and the rest will be revealed in time .
To time travel you need to become a quantum fix point , like the hammer of Thorn , Thorn in reality is not "lifting" his hammer it's more like the hammer is a fixed quantum point and he moves the universe around the hammer, like the engine of the futurama ship.
It will work only for you if you beyond good and evil , if you try to use this and you are not worthy, you will blow yourself up.
>>
>>18548959
MANIPULATING TIME IS FORBIDDEN
>>
>>18549120

For the unworthy.
>>
>>18548959
just go forward you can alter events back in time by traveling forward...
>>
There's no reason to because no wordly/material matter matters as much as to exist time travel in this dimension.
>>
That information is dangerous, and could lead to major pollution of the time stream. The same particle should not flow past the same point more than once, espcially at the same time. Just learn from your mistakes, much easier an safer.
>>
>>18548959
why on earth would buddhists want to time travel? their whole thing is accepting everything as it is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.