[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If aliens are so fucking smart; how come they keep crashing on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7836.jpg (113KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7836.jpg
113KB, 640x622px
If aliens are so fucking smart; how come they keep crashing on earth?

And why don't they wear seatbelt so?
>>
>>18548793
>>18548793
If European explorers are so fucking smart; how come they keeping sinking on coasts?

And why don't they wear floaters so?

It is because these are the first ships to ever encounter something like earth and her atmosphere before probably.
>>
>>18548793
They are being shot down obviously.
>>
>>18548813
>intergalactic travelers
>unfamiliar with planetary atmosphere

Wew lad
>>
>>18548813
this is pretty retarded, anon.
any civilization with the capability of intergalactic travel would have extensively observed different planets and their hazards to entry.
we aren't even capable of that, and yet we already know about the environmental/atmospheric dangers of planets we might visit someday. i seriously doubt ayy's would visit a world without any prior knowledge about said world.
>>
>>18548856
>yfw they have an atmosphere that allows them to build meme machines without analysis
>>
>>18548856
Any civilization capable of intergalactic travel, used their time in developing the ship itself and in creating devastating weapons to deal with hostile alien forms, and not in nerdy things like analising planets atmospheres.
>>
>>18548793
Weed and Ayy Lmao
>>
They are on space shrooms. The UFO is equivalent to our car. Its a bunch of alien teenagers who think its cool to get fucked up and rape dudes putting stuff in their butts and crashing.
>>
>>18548793
It's because they're foreigners, and foreigners can't drive for shit. Especially the smart ones. Just look at the goddamn orientals. Thousands of years of ancient knowledge, all focusing their chi and developing weird new fetishes and shit. Don't help them figure out how to change lanes without causing a goddamn five car pile-up. Figure with all that long dong coon shit they'd be able to manage a fucking turn signal, but no.

Foreigners, man. I'm telling you.
>>
They get shot down be it by men or diferent factions
>>
>>18548793
Because radar waves interfere with their navigation systems.
Most of those crashes happened shortly after radar was invented, before the ayylmaos learned how to prevent it from happening.
>>
anon, if humans get into accidents inside a vehicle, im sure aliens can, too
>>
>>18551975
That's because they are microwaves and that shits bad for electronics, especially those responsible for the field manipulation in extraterrestrial tech these days its a lot different which would have a lot to do with it pretty sure they use long waves now not shortwaves. Its like the progression from AM to FM to digital.
>>
>>18548910
>creating devastating weapons to deal with hostile alien forms, and not in nerdy things like analising planets atmospheres

There's a plethora of potential alien-busting weapons that would involve knowledge of other atmospheres.

>changing chemical composition of gasses for planet wide suffocation
>desruction of atmosphere membrane
>acid rain
>introducing reactive elements to literally ignite the air
>>
>>18548813
>It is because these are the first ships to ever encounter something like earth and her atmosphere before probably.

This is a whole new level of stupidity right here.
>>
>>18548793
What if they were already dead on arrival?
>>
>>18548793
Try flying a spaceship when your high AF on space weed.
>>
>>18548793
lol that op pic is hilarious
>>
>>18548910
This comment is so dumb my cat is scratching the part of my computer screen showing it.
>>
>>18548793
Maybe the crashed intentionally to see how humanity would respond.
>>
What if space travel is super fucking easy and even civilisations on the level of mankind in the middle ages can pull it off, but for some twisted reason we haven't discovered it and aliens are a bunch of stupid savages that aren't super advanced at all?
>>
File: spaceweed.jpg (81KB, 614x411px) Image search: [Google]
spaceweed.jpg
81KB, 614x411px
>>18552330
>>
>>18549140
kek
>>
>>18553132

https://eyeofmidas.com/scifi/Turtledove_RoadNotTaken.pdf
>>
>>18548793
When was the last time you heard about a crash? I don't know of any that happened in the past 2 decades at LEAST. And I can only think of Roswell and a couple of other events in the 50s-60s.
>>
>>18548793

>>aliens are so fucking smart

Consider for a moment the machine they use to get here.

Lets call it a space ship.

Consider the car we humans use globally every day.

The average person can get a car and they do indeed wreck them every day. Into everything from trees to eachother.

Now consider that not all aliens who have access to a 'car/space ship' have to be well educated pilots.

If aliens exist as a race their race has an education system and unless its a perfect one they have citizens that make bad decisions because of drugs, risk taking behavior, or lack of education.

Seatbelts are a perfect point. Maybe you wear yours. Do you? I only wear mine when I'm in a major city where I might be caught and ticketed.

If we didnt ticket for seatbelts many would ignore them...many do ignore them.

Humans are just life and life isnt perfect so aliens wouldnt be either.

Even a child can understand that conceptually there are smart children and less smart children in their kindergarten class - come on dude...
>>
>>18552011
Are you saying everytime I use my microwave an alien crashes?
>>
>>18553142
Refuckulate is my favorite verb ever since I watched that episode
>>
>>18548813
'Her' atmosphere

You are dumb.
>>
>>18549126
underrated post
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.