[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What or who does /x/ worship? Interested to know the variety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 29

File: zn6Ma7Jb_400x400.jpg (20KB, 373x373px)
zn6Ma7Jb_400x400.jpg
20KB, 373x373px
What or who does /x/ worship? Interested to know the variety of religions and beliefs of the peoples of /x/
>>
File: KyloRen.jpg (176KB, 1560x780px) Image search: [Google]
KyloRen.jpg
176KB, 1560x780px
>>18548534
>>
Three goddesses.

Eris/Discordia: As Goddess of Chaos, Strife (especially in wartime), and something of a personal guide.

Luna/Selene: Goddess of the moon, protection, and secrets. I believe she is literally the moon.

Columbia: Sort of a personification/patron goddess of America.

I offer regular prayer and offerings to them, mostly coffee tea and the occasional bit of alcohol.
>>
>>18548534
Got a mad crush on kali, she is the bomb. The sun, moon and planets are cool. But yea goddess whorship all the way.
>>
Jesus Chtist, the third incarnation of the one true God, essence of all that is and our lord and savior.
>>
File: 1484451559612.png (72KB, 594x694px) Image search: [Google]
1484451559612.png
72KB, 594x694px
Unironic Kekist.

Shadialy
>>
>>18548534
Anyone who worships anyone or anything, including themselves, is a slave.
>>
>>18548615
I hope you suffer forever.
>>
Jesus Christ, being the second part of the triune God, YWHW, that exists as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Born into a world of sin, I, too, conformed my life to sin. Because God is just, for my sin I deserved punishment. No matter what good I did or do, I could not save myself.

So God, in his justice sentenced me to hell. However, the thought of being apart from me, whom he loved, was too much for the heart of the Almighty to bear: he took my place.

Incarnated as a child from the middle east 2000 years ago, God grew up and began teaching the truth of his plan to be saved from the punishment we all deserved and he was Jesus of Nazareth.

Jesus lived a life free on the influence of sin and the influencer of sin himself - Lucifer, the Deciever. However, he was unjustly tried and murdered by a corrupt government.

This, however gruesome, justified the equilibrium of the universe and so long as you or I allow it to take over, the death of Jesus paid our sin debt. Even better, Jesus (God in the flesh) raised from death as God of the universe, which sealed our place with him forever.

Amazing grace that saved a wretch like me. I was lost, but now, I'm found.

THAT is who I worship.
>>
>>18548534
I believe in the force. God is the force, and Jedi are its prophets
>>
>>18548625
Stopped reading at the first word. Nobody cares about what you Christ drones have to say, it's all copy paste bullshit anyways.
>>
>>18548632
Obviously OP cares. It was specifically what he asked for.
>>
>>18548636
He asked for who we worship, I'm pretty sure Christucks can just answer "Jesus" and fulfill his request. Unless y'all are something interesting, like a Gnostic.
>>
Thor for protection and Str.
Odin for wisdom.
Loki for underhanded shit i need to go my way.
Though from what i can tell, Thor helps the most but then again i can just be wasting my time and Im
a little crazy.
>>
>>18548641
He also asked for "religions and beliefs." I know you have a propensity to not read, as you said earlier, but I would refer back to the top post and give it a shot.
>>
>>18548534
Animist here. Don't really worship anything though I leave offerings to things from time to time.
>>
>>18548534
I worship my boyfriend's cock. Somehow your question seems a little inappropriate for this board.
>>
I worship infinity, in all its beautiful manifestations.
I am grateful for everything that I have experienced, for it is the source of knowledge.
>>
I worship My ancestors and honor the spirits of the land and nature. Hestia is pretty cool too.
>>
>>18548655
Everything you experience is the source of ALL knowledge? So no knowledge exists outside of you?

Well geez man, why aren't we worshipping you, then?
>>
>>18548667

What you fail to realize is that we are all one and the same, experiencing this reality in different forms.
That's what I believe.
>>
>>18548669
This means you are literally Hitler.
>>
the internet. the god who answers all questions and who can deliver all needs.
>>
>>18548672

Well, yes, along with everything that exists in the cosmos.
>>
>>18548675
Hitler don't let Jews be Hitler.

#trumpd
>>
>>18548675
This also means when I lewdly touch a butt it's your butt I'm touching. When I pet my bunny it's my our head I'm petting. I like this view. It can be taken to some nifty conclusions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79u0Zh4ebus
>>
>>18548684
>This also means when I lewdly touch a butt it's your butt I'm touching.
it also means you're touching your dad's butt though.
>>
>>18548534
I worship the Olympians and related.
Out of that I worship Pallas Athena and Artemis most.
>>
>>18548704
>Pallas Athena
right on. by the way, if you live in the US and are ever in the nashville area, go see the parthenon.
>>
>>18548711
Sadly a Britbong. I plan to visit the original Parthenon on Greece. Sadly its still being reconstructed though
>>
>>18548714
>18548700
that would be even better. I've never been to greece.
>>
>>18548534

I am a true believer of probability.

and well, if multiverse theory is correct and there is an infinite number of realities then even with the smallest probably chance of being true, every single belief in all its possible variables will be a certainty in some universe. what holds for this reality though currently the most probably answer is the scientific one.
>>
I believe in the universe, both negative and positive energies. I believe in god or jesus as the root of my spirituality. I believe in philosophy and psychology and the interactions between them and spirituality. I believe in myself as a free beeing or on the way to become truly free. I believe in dancing and singing as a form of communication, I believe in the study as means of my alteration. I believe in meditation, manipulation and hypnosis and seeing. Maximum tinfoil coupled with ratio and logik.
>>
I worship dubs.
>>
File: 1484961084357.jpg (34KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
1484961084357.jpg
34KB, 584x584px
>>18548534
The obvious answer, Kek and Thoth.
>>
File: Check Em' Trump.png (987KB, 815x851px) Image search: [Google]
Check Em' Trump.png
987KB, 815x851px
>>18549466
Oh shit nigga.
>>
>>18549466
Dubs checked
>>
>>18548534
The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I actually think /x/ isn't mentally ill, but rather deceived by demons (yes, they do exists, no matter what liberal churches say)
>>
>>18548534
The ONE and ONLY, GOD.
>>
The void.

The void asks nothing of you. It expects nothing. It is nothing.

This also means that it gives you nothing. You are on your own. Thus, you must mske your own path.

The four pillars of void worship are humility, willpower, reason and judgement.
>>
File: 1484170482823.jpg (52KB, 426x264px) Image search: [Google]
1484170482823.jpg
52KB, 426x264px
>>18548534
I just think, if there are any number of gods, it has to be from the very first religion, of wich every other is a bastardization. Like the indo-european tongue and the romances.

Certainly not christian.
>>
Praise Kek
>>
File: viracocha.jpg (101KB, 960x384px) Image search: [Google]
viracocha.jpg
101KB, 960x384px
The one true God.
>>
>>18548618
Exactly! I didn't think there would be other people that thought the same thing.
>>
>>18548534
I hail to Echs
>>
File: IMG_1148.gif (2MB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1148.gif
2MB, 500x271px
>>18548689
That's very interesting, thanks for sharing, anon.
>>
File: image_0.png (56KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
56KB, 900x900px
>>
>>18548689
Ah yes, the DMT, absolutely mind blowing. Words simply do no justice to what one feels when entering this realm. ∞/10, Will definitely try again.
>>
whatever deity I need a favor from in that particular moment or whatever deity I fancy
t. chaote
>>
Abrahamic god.
>>
File: kim-youngju-asd.jpg (154KB, 709x1006px) Image search: [Google]
kim-youngju-asd.jpg
154KB, 709x1006px
>>18548534
>worship

Bad idea.
>>
File: 1484093836351.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484093836351.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>>18548534

I found myself in the same spot as Athelstan in the Vikings show. I have seen Freyja in person but I been also saved by our Lord Jesus and received messages by his angels... so remain Christian in essence even though I respect Norse gods.

I wonder what will happen when I die though.
>>
Ivar the Boneless
>>
I worship life. Whatever I am, whatever this is. I bow to this. It's the only thing worth worshiping. And I give absolute faith to it whatever may happen.

Sounds trite to say it of course but there you have it.
>>
I worship the God described in Christian and Holy texts, aka Yahweh. I also believe in the whole Jesus deal and the Deciever, aka Satan, Heaven and Hell etc etc, but I don't believe a lot of the stuff in the Bible, specifically the Old Testament. I do not refute scientific evidence, what can be proven comes first. I believe that Yahweh is benevolent toward humans, but He is incapable of being described or comprehended by human minds. I believe that He simply prefers not to intervene in the natural laws of the universe, which he caused to exist all those eons ago. I know that matter cannot be created or destroyed, so I believe that random atomic particles and such existed, but God ordered them and caused the Big Bang to occur and the laws of physics to be set into place. He sort of sits back and watches it go, but He intervenes occasionally, such as the purposeful and masterful design of our solar system, and the spark of life and bias toward creating sapient life on out planet. All other life in the Universe would exist out of pure coincidence. All sentient beings have an eternal consciousness, or soul. The souls of non-sapient beings, such as most animals on Earth, are allowed to live with God for eternity in Heaven. Those of sapient beings, however, are/can be tainted by Satan's temptation, and you must accept the Son of God as your one and only savior and repent against Satan's deceit, which has caused you to sin against God, else you would be damned to Hell for eternity. As God is the all powerful being who watches over the Universe, it only makes sense that it is impossible to be with Him if you have disobeyed His authority. He definitely has no say in this; it is a universal constant.
>>
>>18548625
>sin
>bad
you got jewed son
>>
I worship nothing. I believe I can have a higher power of my own understanding. Which is just what ever is out there, that I have a spiritual connection with. I live by spiritual principles that help my life for the better. I do not worship anyone or anything
>>
>>18548534
Father
>>
>>18548669
In a way yes
One is all and all is one
>>
>>18548624
What ever is driving your ideology it appears to be information hazard, based on your spite.
>>
I wouldn't say "worship" but I respect and love Eris.
>>
>>18548534

I worship Satan.
As an entity. As a god.
No church of Satan bullshit
>>
>>18551194

I can't be the only theistic satanist here? Not a single one yet? Holy balls
>>
>>18551194
>>18551199
http://pastebin.com/SkMtwdip
>>
me
>>
Spiritism, which is probably the only religion that could answer all my questions. I don't know how there isn't many /x/philes who know about Allan Kardec.
>>
>>18551227
What's a tl;dr?
>>
>>18551229
Spiritism postulates that humans are essentially immortal spirits that temporarily inhabit physical bodies for several necessary incarnations to attain moral and intellectual improvement. It also asserts that spirits, through passive or active mediumship, may have beneficent or maleficent influence on the physical world.

I got this from Wikipedia, sums it up well enough.
>>
>>18548534
Worship no one, not even yourself.
>>
>>18551242
Can you define "worship?" Because I think different religions have seen the relationship to their deities differently and that perhaps I would agree if we define worship one way, but disagree if it means something else.
>>
>>18551248
Not without taking a swipe at one of them. I would warn against any group that threatens consequences for not worshiping the right character correctly with anything more than losing out on a better life.
>>
File: warning.jpg (11KB, 380x150px) Image search: [Google]
warning.jpg
11KB, 380x150px
>>18551263
>>
File: IMG_6670.jpg (145KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6670.jpg
145KB, 608x800px
>>18548534
I worship Parvati/Durga/Kali/Uma/Annapurna (all names/forms of a particular Hindu Devi aka goddess who is the consort of Shiva). I practice bhakti (intense Hindu devotionalism) towards her. I literally regard her as my actual mother and I pray to her as such. I think about her all day long, and I try to spend time praying to several small statues of her every day. My feelings for her are both intense and tender.
>>
I guess I'm an animist (Google search animism if you don't know what I'm talking about). I've wanted to find a diety for me but haven't been lead anywhere specific yet.
>>
>>18548568
I too worship Kali/Durga/Parvati as the Divine Mother, want to kik?
>>
>>18548534
ITT: Edgelord pagans and Christcucks
>>
>>18551301
How does one avoid being either edgy or a cuck in your opinion, then?
>>
>>18551307
Instant suicide upon self-awareness. No whiny note, no nothing. Just shotgun to face.

Nah but really I don't mind Christians or Hindus or whatever because they were raised that way. It's the ones that go on for 8 paragraphs about JESUS on fucking 4chan that bug me. Pagans are just the opposite side of fedora atheists, only they're even dumber because their gods did precisely jack and shit to stop the Catholic god from force-converting their people. As for New Agers, well, I mean have you met them?
>>
>>18551334
When you say New Agers, do you mean Wiccans or what? Anybody who follows a religion younger than a certain number of centuries?
>>
>>18548534
nothing, i worship nothing
>>
>>18551339
Pretty much anything born out of the Hippie movement, although there was certainly the Occultism of the late 19th/early 20th century that was equally grating. Most of the stuff post-Enlightenment you can pretty well tear apart as some combination of other religions to be more appealing to the masses, more easily than the older ones anyway.

The new stuff also tends to have a central "guru" figure who invariably is into buttfucking kids or hoarding cash or whatever because he's the chosen one.
>>
>>18548618
this famalam
>>
>>18551349
What about things like the Church of the Subgenius or Discordianism, that are half-joking, half-serious postmodern deconstructions/reconstructions of religion?
>>
>>18551349
I hate New Agers too, and I'm a white guy who follows Hinduism. New Age fags in the West have completely appropriated and ruined traditional Eastern religion. What passes for "yoga" and "meditation" in the west are complete jokes and mockeries of their athentic, traditional forms.
>>
>>18551355
More power to them, I don't think many people honestly bow down and worship at those altars, and like the other anons that's what I distrust. They're at least not so insufferable as entry-level militant atheist pastafarians. Hell, I'm a card carrying Dudeist but I don't watch the Big Lebowski every Shabbas or think Jeff Bridges actually has any spiritual sway.
>>
>>18551348
Do you mean that there is no one thing that you worship or that you worship Nothing?
>>
>>18551369
Ah, just wondered because I'm >>18551184
>>
>>18551348
>>18551372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5J_kao6mwA
>>
>>18551373
As long as you're not being a Hare Krishna-type telling everyone about the good goddess chaos up in the sky, I can respect that.

To me that's almost more of a philosophical standpoint. Something akin to absurdism.
>>
>>18551383
Nah, I only even bring her up in conversation if someone is curious about my beliefs, if we're fairly close and I want to share that part of myself with them (not in order to proselytize but just to share), or if someone else tries to convert me to their religion in a way that seems disrespectful.
>>
>>18551403
what is Eris like?
>>
Am a nondenominational Christian, but also hold the belief that parts of the bible were simply written as a means of population control and reproduction.

Also a transhumanist but that doesn't really count as religion.
>>
>>18551405
Blonde, toga, big gap between her front teeth, nice knockers, carries around a golden apple, associates with kids a little too much.
>>
File: IMG_1085.jpg (243KB, 969x1045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1085.jpg
243KB, 969x1045px
>>
>>18548618
I hope you keep an open mind
If you don't you're a slave to denial and you close doors to what could be
>>
>>18551414
I meant like her personality
>>18551413
>Also a transhumanist but that doesn't really count as religion.
Sure it does, the Singularity is the Rapture for nerds.
>>
>>18551405
She can appear in any form she wishes, though I generally think of her as either an old lady, skin all but turned to leather on her body from sun and age, or a young hot twenty-something.

As far as her personality, she can find humor in even the grimmest of things, but it isn't humor which fails to see the seriousness of things. She doesn't tend to get angry because ultimately, all things serve her ends. She gets a bad rap because apparently a bunch of other goddesses can't let a bride feel like the prettiest woman in the room on her wedding day.

She likes the Beastie Boys and Electric Six.

She thinks you fnord should uncritically accept every word of this post as 100% true.
>>
>>18551425
does she browse /pol/? That's what matters most.
>>
>>18551429
Occasionally, for a laugh. Same reason she browses /x/.
>>
>>18551431
my Mother Durga gets mad when I browse /b/ too much
>>
File: Mahakala_2008.jpg (126KB, 394x508px) Image search: [Google]
Mahakala_2008.jpg
126KB, 394x508px
I worship the Great Blackness of Time, the Fierce Howling Devourer.

but srsly mahakala's the homie
he's been rockin hard from the vedas to the tantras keepin it real the whole time
>>
File: dollar-sign-black.jpg (98KB, 1920x1915px) Image search: [Google]
dollar-sign-black.jpg
98KB, 1920x1915px
The one true god. Cash, money, dollar, ducat, dinero. Goes by many names, but they all mean the same. The only constant in human civilization.
>>
every god is real
>>
>>18548655
Infinities are placeholders for things our current mathematics can't deal with.
>>
>>18548700
/thread
>>
>>18551067
What do you think about early Judaism being henotheistic rather than monotheistic? Or that God used to have a consort and that Satan was a god of law?
>>
I worship God. I don't know if he's the Christian god, or the Jewish god, or what kinda' God he is, but I try to be my own definition of a good person and I like to think he watches over me when I need it.
>>
>>18552152
Have you look into Sikhism?
>>
>>18548615
Ay
>>
I worship sub-Logos and Logos and the prime source Creator.
>>
>>18548534
Money
>>
>>18548534

I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me.
I have no fear, for all is as the Force wills it.

The Force is one without a second. There is nothing except for the Force. There is only the Force.

I can sit in bliss as the world around me crumbles, for I understand that none of it is real.
>>
I don't really worship anything. It just seems too much work for me to care.
>>
>>18548534
Norse/Greek eclectic pagan. I smash shit together that makes sense to me.

All gods are just figureheads or different parts of two or three bigger beings. I picked Norse and Greek specifically because heritage.
Then I believe in reincarnation personally, but that pretty much everyone's right, too. Doesn't make sense to me to have 1 million ways to go through life but only one path in death.

Artemis as a Matron, Bragi as a Patron.
>>
File: lilithsexy.jpg (103KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
lilithsexy.jpg
103KB, 600x922px
The Dark Mother.
The Black Dragon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFVh2DI8Fb4
>>
>>18552814
Eclectic pagan drawing from Greek and Germanic too. I view the gods as separate beings but with limited power, just a powerful spirit.
>>
>>18552815
edgy fuck
>>
>>18552828
Don't hate the playa hate the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvQMmh3BHqc
>>
>>18552891
Out of all deities you choose to worship the darkest?
>>
>>18552895
Darkest?
>>
>>18552908
Edgiest.
>>
>>18552911
Well if you don't push it to the limit, how are you to know your own capabilities?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
>>
>>18548534
I'm catholic.
>>
>>18548534

I have a self constructed pantheon of various goddesses (and some gods) from lots of pagan religions - but really they're just representations or facets of the whole "divine energy". I don't actively worship anything because there's no point in worshipping something that is like the Tao in Taoism. It doesn't care either way, it simply is. The gods and goddesses just give it a face and make representation of ideas easier.

I'm not even sure if any of that makes sense but it makes sense to me.
>>
>>18548615
Shadilay
>>
>>18548625
>However, the thought of being apart from me, whom he loved, was too much for the heart of the almighty to bear: he took my place.
I teared up at this. I was raised with his love in my heart, although it dwindles in and out due to my sins. I was always told that his love for me was far greater than any other, yet I would have never imagined it to be as powerful as you've just described it. Glad you posted this.
>>
>>18548625
>YWHW
You dun messed up the Tetragrammaton. How do you even Christ bro
>>
>>18548643
that's it m8, based norse anon
worship freya meself
>>
File: image004[1].png (175KB, 262x347px) Image search: [Google]
image004[1].png
175KB, 262x347px
>>18548534
IAO Sabaoth Adonai Elohim, supreme One beyond all aeons
>>
Hermes Trimegestus/Mercury

Kek

Bast

Saturn

Lucifer
>>
I believe that everything in the universe is linked to an invisible, intangible plane of energy that exists around everything. It isn't made up of matter or physical energy, but it is there and it influences the actions of chemical matter. The energy does not change at any point in the universe; it simply continues to expand and surround everything influencing the universe to grow and evolve. There is no deity that controls or shapes the energy; it is simply formed by chaos stabilizing into order.
>>
My parents are Christians and thats the way I was raised, but I dont worship God the same way they do. I see him as a creator in the most literal sense. Constructing, building and enginering reality as he wills. I am but a cog in a His machine that is equal organic chaos and natural order.
>>
File: 1448385851802s.jpg (3KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448385851802s.jpg
3KB, 123x125px
>>18549466
>>
File: 1149200625084.jpg (245KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1149200625084.jpg
245KB, 640x480px
>>18548534
Cracky, 1st Queen of 4Chan.
KEK.
>>
File: 1471302405460.png (429KB, 519x468px) Image search: [Google]
1471302405460.png
429KB, 519x468px
Hina
Shakti
Virgin de Guadalupe
>>
>>18553375
Aether is the term your looking for.
Look into teslas meaning for eather.
It is basically as you described, an intangible force outside of space the is the source of all energy but itself is only a potential and not energy. Its also the secret to zero point energy ;)
>>
>>18551405
Sexy and dangerous.

There is no God and her name is Eris.
>>
>>18551425
That you know of her love for Electric Six is a sign of your Enlightenment.

Fnord.

Don't play catch with the golden apple; play hot potato.
>>
>>18551540
You forgot death. Death and taxes; the unavoidable.
>>
Sehkmet, Bast, and Thoth. Used to include Anubis but we've respectably parted ways imo
I feel like Set may have recently reached out to me but it's still too early to tell
>>
>>18553866
Who rules the skies?
>>
>>18548534
My gf
>>
File: 1317692180023.png (291KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1317692180023.png
291KB, 400x400px
>>18553916
THE SKY QUEEEEEEN!!!
>>
i don't worship anyone i try to be friends with everything if possible and they mean no harm including gods
>>
I am starting to get really interested in Mārs.
>>
>>18548534
Veritas, basically thoth/hermes/athena/sophia without the anthropomorphism.
>>
File: mothman.jpg (52KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
mothman.jpg
52KB, 1200x800px
mothman for sure! i love that winged bastard
>>
>>18550193
>i have seen Freyja
Prove it, and prove that u arent a fucking schizo.
Also, how? I would like to see Ancient Gods.
>>
I pray to Saint Irwin, the patron saint of cool animals.
>>
>>18556700
>>18554013

Bait the heretic
>>
>c^f: thoth: 3 results
>c^f: hermes: 2 results
Mah niggas.
>>
>>18556737
>ITT Worships
>muh pagans
wtf /x/?
>>
>>18548674
I never thought about it this way.
Humans really do worship machines.
>>
File: received_10206950384422562.jpg (4KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206950384422562.jpg
4KB, 208x208px
I havn't officially started worshiping yet but I'm pretty interested in Þursatrú (Thursatru)
it's kind of anticosmic norse satanism
the worship focuses on f.e. Loki, Gullveig, Þruðgelmir and other Thurses(the "evil" giants"
>>
>>18557620
out curiosity, why the thurses over the Aesir or Vanir?
>>
>>18557620
There is no historical basis behind dark germanic heathenism. It is literally a made up religion.
>>
File: K D E.gif (209KB, 485x640px) Image search: [Google]
K D E.gif
209KB, 485x640px
>>18556700

>Check em

>how?

''Coincidence'' mostly, i dont think there is an actual way to summon gods nor i think they actually require worship. They either have interest in you or they dont, worship might or might not make them gain said interest.

However, i have noticed important events do trigger entities appearance. Freyja appeared to me on a Friday, same week of a super moon (2015), angels or prophetic dreams happening before important events on my life or ancestors contacting you on their dead anniversary. Other thing i have noticed is that coincidences might happen before they showed up, for example you might get an amulet or see animals that represent the entity days before being contacted.

To be fair its rarely something good happening after their appearance, usually warnings for deep shit coming soon, so perhaps you are better not seeing them. Normie life is criminally underrated, that's for sure.

>Prove it, and prove that u arent a fucking schizo.

Perhaps i am, its up to you to believe it or not.
>>
File: received_10207134319660828.jpg (66KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207134319660828.jpg
66KB, 540x960px
>>18552815
11 as one
>>
>>18557695
I've always been drawn to the darker sides of things, that's basicly the reason

>>18557704
I know, but I think all religions are somehow made up and all gods and godesses are different energy forces
>>
>>18557704
>There is no historical basis behind dark germanic heathenism. It is literally a made up religion.
All religions are made up. You know what the difference between a cult and a religion is? In a cult, there is a person at the top who knows it's a scam. In a religion, that person is dead.
>>
>>18557812
Research the Order of Nine Angles for genuine dark paganism.
>>
>>18548534
It's not worshipping, but a deep respect, hopefully mutual, for the Mother Goddess.

Also I have to "investigate" about Cernunnos, he may be up to something with me.
>>
>>18557946
how is it more genuine?
>>
so many people practicing germanic and celtic religions,

strange since we have next to no info on such religions
>>
>>18548604
/Thread
>>
>>18548625
Im glad that there are some good people on /x/
>>
>>18558610
You can say everyone SHOULD worship Jesus. You can't say everyone DOES unless you want to look silly. To /thread in response to that is asinine, especially given the large number of totally different responses in between.
>>
>>18558630
Isn't one of the main things about Christianity that you're not necessarily better than other people (though you try to be the best person you can) but that you're saved by Christ? So then, does it make sense to imply (by pointing out that anon as definitely a good person and ignoring the rest) that every non-Christian is a bad person?

Wouldn't it be more consistent with Christianity to say that everyone is a sinner who falls short of God's glory and thus needs Christ, including that person who (based on Christian theology) is fortunate enough to already have a relationship with him?
>>
>>18548672
>implying thats a bad thing
>>
>>18548651
>little inappropriate
>on a board full of roleplaying fags and daily divination threads
>meme magic is appropriate
>>
File: Eckankar-logo-e1416839727676[1].jpg (30KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
Eckankar-logo-e1416839727676[1].jpg
30KB, 488x488px
Eckankar and sould travel saved my life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kui6jyHvDL8
http://www.eckankar.org/
>>
>>18548632
>>18548641

Mind that edge cuntboi
>>
>>18559053
you in minnesota? the temple of eck is by my house
>>
>>18548534
Inanna/Ishtar, and God and Jesus.
>>
>>18558638
Everyone is born a sinner. You have to repent and worship jesus christ in order to be saved.
>>
>>18559249
That's 100% compatible with what I said. It's just that "saved" doesn't mean the same thing as "good person" so >>18558630 may or may not be a good person, and there can be good people who are not saved.
>>
>>18559053
>founded on a book plagiarized by a con artist
>more recent leadership tried to sue someone for publishing a book that was critical of them
>refers to anyone with doubts as "weeds"
>says if you leave you will suffer "spiritual decay"
You're in a cult, brah.
>>
>>18548625
you make us look weird man. that is just like the equivalent of slapping someone with your dick.
>>
>>18548534
the SCP Foundation
>>
>>18549466
you are under his favor i see
>>
The 4 elements.
>>
The stars; the sun.
>>
>>18560111
nice trips
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>18560086
So, what do you do when you believe memes are magic and a guy getting punched just as he's starting to explain your deity's avatar IS a meme?
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.