[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any being I can talk to about semi immortality? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2719.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2719.png
4KB, 225x225px
Is there any being I can talk to about semi immortality? I don't want to age. Thanks.
>>
nope. closest you can get to immortality in this world is having kids or creating something.
>>
If only you experienced detachment from the world would you know happiness beyond all material wealth (including increased lifespan)
>>
The Bible explains this.
>>
Firstly, semi-immortality is nonsensical. If you mean "extended life," then day that. If you mean "invulnerability," say that.

Regardless, why would you wanna live in this damn universe for longer than 100 years or so? It's a violent, awful, sinful rotten place. Tons of beauty, sure, but the next life is so much greater.

We are here for a bit almost as a proving ground.
>>
>>18548032
Don't worry. I'd fuck your Godly cooter until I die for realsies and for eternity afterward
>>
>>18548610
I'm ctfu
>>
>>18548032

>Meditation + drinking your own piss.

It will slow down the process.
>>
>>18548633
Hey, you're either real or you aren't. I'm on my way out anyway.
>>
>>18548032
Keanu Reaves
>>
No. You can try but no one will take you seriously. If they do you can bet your ass they're just trying to take advantage of you.
>>
>>18548032
There are breathing techniques you can use to slow your heart rate. Research Edgar Casey too.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3939242/Do-teenageers-hold-ey-fountain-youth-Blood-human-teens-anti-aging-effects-old-mice.html

Teenage blood plasma, it's a one way based on alchemy. You might also want to check the Taoist alchemists of China who used toxic substances based on mercury, lead and arsenic to achieve very long age. Nowadays arsenic trioxide is used to threat a form of leukemia and is proven to force cancer cells to undergo apoptosis.
>>
>>18548032

Go have a chatsy with Paimon, but be aware that if you don't have anything he wants you ain't gonna get shit. Do not bullshit him, either, he can see through it and does not like having his time wasted. And before you even think it, your soul is extremely unlikely to be worth that much.
>>
>>18548941
This nigga still talking about his Digimon.
>>
File: Takemi Takayasu.jpg (30KB, 400x594px) Image search: [Google]
Takemi Takayasu.jpg
30KB, 400x594px
>>18548032
>Is there any being I can talk to about semi immortality?
>>18543757
>I don't want to age. Thanks.
You'll always age but you can do things to delay the affects of aging and stay healthy much like you were when you were younger
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.