[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we so sensitive to thought? Why do others thoughts instantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (160KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 800x800px
Why are we so sensitive to thought?

Why do others thoughts instantly make us either upset or glad to have heard it?

What is thought for? To just... Think? Endlessly?

Do you ever think life is just you thinking? You are apart of the universe quite literally right?

Then with that said, thought is a form of being. Well, being in this universe means existing in it, this what you think you perforce is real, is real. You know your own reality.

With all this being the obvious, you could say existing, in of itself is energy in its primal form. It's there. Potential and Kenetic energy are in everything.

Can thought form be an energy?
>>
>>18547295
...yes.

In essence thought is the only thing that bridges the gap between the physical an non physical. Your thoughts and feelings influence and affect the physical reality but the source of which is disputed.

The oscillation you feel is the same in every energy system letting itself go and acquiring itself again, one could be life and the drive to live and the other is death and becoming nothing again.

Though in my own extensive research (years of Lsd dmt meditation and fear) I can no longer see any discernable difference between myself and my environment. The scale of which is terrifying when you realise your sphere of influence is often reduced to an echo of what you once dreamt, when you could still remember that it was all a thought in the first place.
>>
>>18547474
I feel misguided by this.
>>
>>18547491
Enlightenment is the destruction of everything you once held to be true.

When nothing starts to make sense, it's when you're at the front of the flock, it doesn't mean you're lost it mean you have no one to follow but your own wits, and face that void.

Take comfort in what pleasures you seek here but that's what you must always face, everyone's always going on about how everything's a mask of God. I'm we you realise you're the prime and sole mover then it is and will forever be you and the void.

Why do you think we're playing hide and seek with ourselves? Only to realise in moments of lucidity that we are all one, mannnnn.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>18547295
Thinking of thinking will drive you insane
>>
the thought of free will drives me insane.

it all just feels like an automated observational experience
>>
>>18547652
look up hard determinism, free will is a lie and its a good thing too
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.