[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody want to get hypnotized? I'm just looking to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Anybody want to get hypnotized?

I'm just looking to see how my induction is doing.

I'm willing to answer any questions you have to the best of my knowledge as well
>>
>>18546714
How do you hypnotize people?
>>
>>18546799
I use voice recordings, it's the easiest way for more than one subject. I sometimes do it over skype as well.
>>
>>18546810
sounds fishy how does that even work
>>
>>18546844
I literally just do the entire session as I normally would and recorded it.
>>
>>18546876
>[Post a Reply]
we are allready asleep though,whats the point?
>>
>>18546883
It is a pretty pointless thing, but it might be an interesting experience for you, it will definitely be a relaxing one. Worst case scenario you waste 10 minutes of your life.
>>
>>18546876
I remember someone tried to hipnotize me some time ago he kinda did but something was still awake so it didn't work fully

did i get scammed?
>>
>>18546910
Did your bank account suddenly lose funds?

Some people are fully aware the entire time that theyre under so it's a bit harder to tell. It may have just not have worked as well.
>>
>>18546918
no it didn't but i felt weird

i wonder if the hypnotism is still going without me realizing
>>
>>18546926
What do you mean by weird? what do you feel now that you didn't before being hypnotized?

You would have snapped out of it if you were still under, if I hypnotize someone and just leave him there without waking him up he would either come out on his own or fall asleep and wake up normally after.
>>
>>18546810
The voice thing is total bunk. I find it impossible to reach a hypnotic state if I can hear another person's voice. Only a gullible person would allow another person to put them in a suggestible state, especially with no context as to why they want to do it. Using a recording of your voice would make it impossible for you to know how your volunteer is responding.
>>
>>18546943
Right, it doesn't work for you so that means it's bunk and doesn't work for anyone. Thank you for clarifying.
>>
>>18546963
Anytime.
>>
>>18546895
well it will be a bit hard to try it on me,i dont work like the others.
>>
File: This thread bugs me.png (131KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
This thread bugs me.png
131KB, 450x300px
>>18546714
>>
>>18547050
I was just saying that there isn't really a point to trying this out, but it might be an interesting experience. If you do want to try though we can give it a shot, if you don't think it'll work then it's all good.

What do you mean when you say you don't work like the others?
>>
>>18547081
i think in a different way
i respond in a different way
i see everything outside the box
>>
>>18547118
Yeah I'm not exactly a pro so I can't claim to be able to hypnotize a difficult subject.
>>
go watch some sissy hypno vids next time you jerk off
>>
>>18547181
That seems like a slippery slope down a dark path.
>>
>>18547207
i thought u wanted to be hypnotized?

either way if youre a strong man it wont do anything to you
>>
>>18547212
That's exactly it, it doesn't do anything for me, why would I fap to it?

Nah I'm looking to hypnotize people, I'd be ok with being hypnotized but not by sissy vids haha.
>>
Are you training hypnotizing?

I've been listening a lot Nimja's recordings which sometimes work and sometimes they don't, and also got hypnotized twice by a friend of mine which left long-term effects.
What kind of hypnosis do you want to carry out on one of us? I might volunteer
>>
>>18547241
Not professionally no, I've been learning through research and practice and some advice from other hypnotists.

I've heard of nimja, what sort of effects did you get after your friends hypnosis if you don't mind me asking?

I'm just doing the hypnosis part really, unless someone has something in particular they'd like to try/be hypnotized for. the inductions I have recorded are just going to put you into a trance, deepen the trance, and then wake you up afterwards. Sort of a sample trance so people don't have to invest too much time
>>
>>18547257
If you vocaroo the induction you made, I'm gonna give it a listen and I will tell you how I felt and what I think about it

Nimja has an audio file that is supposed to make you unable to talk for an hour or two, and I absolutely loved it, because it relaxed my vocal chords (I talk a lot). That friend hypnotized me in a way, that allowed me to control the volume of my voice by turning an imaginary knob in the air. Shit was crazy, could turn it down to a whisper and I wouldn't be able to speak any louder, or turn it up to shouting and wouldn't be able to speak quietly.

Second hypnosis was a bit more personal, I won't tell that one, sorry.
>>
>>18547288
That's pretty cool actually, sound like you make a good subject too, if you talk a lot you have an active brain, and active brains tend to be easier to hypnotize.

Yeah here it is, I'm interested to see how it works on you since you've already been successfully under

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0f1hg3psjnY
>>
>>18547319
i cant listen to a mans voice.

get a software voice changer and turn your voice into a womans and maybe ill listen
>>
>>18547362
Your call
>>
>>18547319
I listened to it, and surprisingly you got me deeper into trance than most of Nimja's files, so that's definitely a huge success. Thing I didn't like, was that you wanted me to keep my eyes open, I prefer them closed when listening, but that entirely just my preference and not your fault. On technical side of things, get rid of the buzzing and static in the background, it distracts from your voice. Also, throughout the file you get louder or quieter, try to keep your voice at same level or try to keep the same distance from the microphone, but sure which of these caused that.

Overall, I enjoyed it, would listen again 7.5/10
>>
>>18547397
Yeah my mic is terrible I really need to pony up the cash for a new one. The volume is probably due to the mic as well, I try to make myself sound more relaxing the further into the session I am.

I was expecting the mic to hinder me here since the ones you've probably tried are nice and clear, but this is a pretty great result for me, thanks a lot for your input man.

I'm almost always hypnotizing someone for the first time so it helps to have someone with your perspective.

Once I get a new mic I'm going to re record what I have and make another one that starts off with your eyes closed, just to give more of a choice.
>>
>>18547420
Happy to help.
>>
>>18547420
Before I go, you should make some kind of a public folder for your files. People interested in your work would be able to access that and give you more feedback. Google Drive and Dropbox come to mind, but there are alternatives, a lot of them in fact.
>>
I can't be put into a trance because of my fucked up heartbeat but I can be hypnotized, it's kinda weird. Like if someone relaxes me then tells me that my arm is paralyzed or is going to start moving up then it'll happen out of my control but I won't actually feel like I'm sleeping or semi-concious, I'll be fully awake just closed eyes and tired.
>>
>>18547500
I'll keep that in mind, but I'd want to at least get a new mic before I'm going to post them for everyone to use, I'm basically testing the waters for now, seeing what works, that sort of thing.

For now I've just been adding anybody that wants to do more in the future.
>>
>>18547512
Yeah the mind is weird like that, you can be hypnotized without even being relaxed, i know there are plenty of instant hypnosis methods out there.

But it does sound like you're suggestible which makes you a great subject despite your heartbeat.
>>
>>18547518
I'm interested in listening to more of your stuff and giving you feedback. Besides static and fluctuating volume, that was a quite solid induction.
>>
>>18547538
Want to add me somewhere? we could do discord if you don't have anything, email, whatever.

I'd love to try some different inductions on you, you're a good subject, you have past experience, and you're open minded, so you'd be invaluable.
>>
>>18547538
Or I can just post another one here.
>>
>>18547551
If you make a server on Discord, that would work
>>
>>18547586
https://discord.gg/b8b2EdJ

If I don't reply right away I'll get back to you whenever I'm home
>>
>>18547598
Anybody else can feel free to join as well
>>
>>18547118
You are not a special flake. Fucking retarded
>>
>>18547319
I'll listen in a bit, OP
>>
>>18546714
hypnosis is fake. OP you piece of shit go back to making shitty clips4sale findom videos
>>
>>18548322
Cool, let me know how it goes
>>
>>18548657
Holy shit am I sorry, OP. I got caught up in other stuff and completely forgot I had it open in another window. I'll listen to it right now.
>>
>>18548657
>>18549118
It seemed professional, OP.
There was a bit of background noise, I googled that nimja and you see how his is completely smooth, but yet again his mic probably cost a wad.
The first vocaroo made me pretty relaxed, but I don't think I was mesmerized, but I've never had a video really put me under, no matter how hard I try. But you definitely came close to giving me that weighty, sleeping feeling, OP.
>>
>>18549118
No worries, wasn't in any kind of rush, thanks for giving it a go man.

I'm starting to feel that if I can improve my mic I'd have a fairly effective induction. I should probably do that pretty soon, or at least before I make another thread
>>
File: impressive.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
impressive.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>18549767
>reading over my post and realizing I wrote "but" about 5 times.
Yeah that would probably do the trick. It sounded sort of like a bag of chips, and maybe a water bottle being moved in the background, aside from just the general background/air noise.
Either way, real good stuff. I think I'll listen to the second vocaroo link tomorrow, I'm too sleepy to *not* sleep during it.
>>
>>18550418
Yeah that might have been the cord rubbing against my desk, either way, next time you see a thread from me it'll be much better quality.

Glad to see it went well regardless though, if the thread is still up then let me know how it goes.
>>
Hypnotize me to go to the gym everyday and get huge pls
>>
>>18552002
This is pretty good too.
>>
>am furry trash
>been wanting to get hypnotized into being a dragon stuck in human form, or just a dragon anyway
>Been wanting to try this ever since becoming furfag, but too embarrassed to ask about it
Would it work? Not sure. Silly furfag trash.
>>
File: 1484599459833.png (137KB, 176x357px) Image search: [Google]
1484599459833.png
137KB, 176x357px
That induction was very nice, really relaxing and smooth. The background noise as someone else pointed out is somewhat of a bother but pretty easily ignored in favor of your voice. I would like to see your do hypnosis for nefarious purposes and would be a willing subject for some more "dicey" things, but really great work so far and thank you for the listen!
>>
>>18552230
Well it always depends on the subject, how much you want it, how suggestible you are, and a bunch of other factors.

But I can say that you seem to really want it to happen which is a good start, I don't know if you could fully convince yourself or truly feel different. Mental changes maybe, but feeling physically different is pretty hard when it's something that different than our own bodies.

Maybe you could be convinced that you were a dragon and now you're a human.
>>
>>18552281
Well I have always been interested in testing the limits of hypnosis, I'd be down to try some stuff in the future if you're volunteering. I threw up a discord link earlier in the thread, if you want you can join it so we can keep in contact, got a bunch of people from the thread there, I'm the hypnosis guy

Oh and thanks for the listen and the feedback, nice to know it's working for folks besides the mic haha
>>
>>18552002
I could make some kind of file for workout motivation once I get a new mic, you can give the current one a try to see if you can be put under.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.