[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to remember the name of this huge creepypasta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1827194729479.jpg (124KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1827194729479.jpg
124KB, 600x599px
I'm trying to remember the name of this huge creepypasta I read back. It was a collection of stories from this group of friends, and I was hoping someone else would recognize it based on the few stories I remember.

One story was about this house that had some sort of strange black animal creatures, bird-like in appearance. A kid and his friend went in the house once, but I don't remember what happened next very clearly.
Another was about some sort of chinese meat shop and the family that worked there. Specifically there was a daughter there, and at some point a group of two dudes peer in through the back window and witness some disturbing shit.
Another was about this dude that sold or gave a record to the group of friends, and when they listened to it, it was mostly extremely quiet noise that would occasionally hit a loud spike that hurt your ears.
Finally, there was a story about someone who found a cassette or some type of mixtape in a hole in the wall of a restroom. It had the title "The sound of ...(I forget the exact title)" and said something benign, but the third tape the person finds (he/she returns twice after listening) mentions something about a tumor or cancer. The reveal at the end is the tapes somehow effect the person who listens to them directly.

Please help.
>>
>>18545083
>that photo
Fuck John really was an absolute madman wasn't he?
>>
>>18545083
What's up with that pic? Is that dudes legs photoshopped? It is all long and he is walking like a handicapped retard, does he have rickets disease?
>>
>>18545083
it's just called "journal entries". written by some spanish speaking dude. he had a blog where he was writing it all down, there may be more to it nowadays who knows.
>>
>>18545769
>retard detected
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>18545769
Keep on truckin', faget.
>>
>>18545815
He is walking like that cartoon, what is up with that? Is he handicapped or something? Why does he walk so stupid for? Someone needs to trip him.
>>
>>18545769
it's john lennon the absolute madman
>>
>>18544552
>>
This pic always scared the fuck out of me
>>
File: 132036110248.jpg (6KB, 185x200px) Image search: [Google]
132036110248.jpg
6KB, 185x200px
>>18545829

>Why does he walk so stupid for?

Why do YOU walk so stupid?
>>
>>18545883
Someone needs to shoot that idiot with a paintball gun. I don't like the way he walks.
>>
File: 14034635474.gif (939KB, 150x147px) Image search: [Google]
14034635474.gif
939KB, 150x147px
>>18545926

Well, i don't like like the way YOU walk.

Motherfucker.
>>
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-DUEL
>>
>>18545775
Thanks man
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.