[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me three hours ago >sleeping like a log >wake up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: theuniverseunfolds.png (1MB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
theuniverseunfolds.png
1MB, 1200x674px
>be me three hours ago
>sleeping like a log
>wake up to an intense burning all over my body
>was still waking up so I don't remember it really clearly but it felt like touching yourself with a spoon you've been stirring boilding water with
>it stops very soon after I wake up
>check myself, no burns or singed hair or even redness/rashes
>shake it off as some sensory illusion or dream
>piss
>decide I should eat before heading to bed
>open cereal box and grab bowl
>pour cereal into bowl
>most of the pieces are burned/cooked or something, ranging from lightly browned to a little charred all over
>pieces that were closer to the edge of the box seem more burned
>wonder what the fuck is up
>open other unopened box of cereal
>same thing
>start frantically checking around my house for other burned or damaged things
>slightly melted butter (could be incidental though) singed bread, some of the drier spices in the spice cabinet have been burned, carrots and other vegetables felt warm (could just be me)
>none of the water coming out of the faucets is warm or anything, none of the doorknobs are hot
>decide it's nothing to really worry about or call someone over

And now I'm here. Anyone have any clue as to what just happened to me/my house? I don't think it was paranormal or anything but /x/ is where you come to for irl spooks right?
>>
Bump? Anyone? Should I go to /sci/ instead or something?
>>
fellas I'm losing sleep over this
>>
>>18544708
Where do you live?
>>
I've had something similar happen to me, like the burning feeling and everything, but nothing else in my house was burnt/singed or anything
>>
Woke up this morning with nothing new to report, no other burning feelings

>>18545126
Oakland CA
>>
Pics of burnt items?
>>
>>18545983
I don't have a smartphone or webcam or anything, just a Nikon. I'll see how quickly I can pull images off of there
>>
>>18544708
Something similar happened to me but whats burning is still burning why did they do it

why

and now they are offended
>>
sounds like your house got microwaved mate, this is why the secret projects are secret, so the military doesn't have to acknowledge the fact they accidentally microwave the public sometimes.
>>
>>18546068
hence spontaneous human combustion

it might not even me military (though I bet sometimes it is), the amount of radiation coming from modern technology there are bound to be 'hot spots' from time to time
>>
Pic of burnt cereal or it didn't happened.
>>
>>18546068
That's not how microwaves work though. I only felt it on my skin, nothing internal. And microwaves wouldn't char or brown the cereal
>>
maybe you live under a geyser
>>
>>18546145
In Oakland California?
>>
>>18546118
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
>>
Eat the cereal and tell us if it tastes burnt
>>
>>18546174
I don't wanna eat that stuff, I don't know what's going on yet. What if it's radioactive or something?
>>18546167
Fuck, that's cool. Don't think it would work through the walls of my house. None of the surfaces in the house felt warm, either
>>
>>18546194
They might have heated up but not enough to notice. Do you have anything like wire wool in the house? See if that's burnt. A roll of tinfoil might have done something similar.

Isn't Oakland all forests?
>>
>>18546344
>Isn't Oakland all forests?
Kek no. It's all urban terror as far as the eye can see

Checked tin foil and didn't notice anything strange. By wire wool do you mean insulation? I don't have access to this building's attic and I'm pretty sure that's the only place I could see it
>>
>>18546100
This. But also sounds like a microwave effect. Maybe the target of some sort of weapon/atmospheric condition/extremely fickle solar flare?
>>
File: tmp_3742-images(2)1395248299.jpg (12KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3742-images(2)1395248299.jpg
12KB, 206x245px
>>18546351
It's sometimes used to pack holes because it stops rodents getting in (size of a pencil) but isn't insulation, you're thinking of glass wool there. Wire wool (or similar) is sometimes used as a scouring pad, though it often looks less neat than pic related.

If it's urban it may be that a local gubment agency is testing out a system nearby or (I would think nore likely) someone is playing mad scientist. You could make a system that could do that with dumpster parts I should think and a lot of power. The energy requirement would be the kicker.

Also keep an eye on any electronics with a fuse or capacitors now and over the next couple of days that were near to the burning. If they're affected it could give credence to this theory. I don't really know what to say about informing someone but if it's an agency running tests it might be an idea to let someone know you've been negatively affected before you get microwaved again. That's your call though. And if you're really paranoid you could always make yourself a faraday cage.
>>
File: 1479442224087.jpg (80KB, 672x658px) Image search: [Google]
1479442224087.jpg
80KB, 672x658px
it's fucking 4:00 am and I am goddam microwaveing reces puffs cereal to see if It can be burnt, because some stranger told me on the internet I'm not even going to try and say 4chain is not affecting my life...
>>
>>18548676
4chain? He's my favorite rapper!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.