[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any experience seeing little orbs of light of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1481778177128.jpg (602KB, 1695x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481778177128.jpg
602KB, 1695x1200px
Does anyone have any experience seeing little orbs of light of different colors? Floating across the room or away from you? What the fuck is that?
>>
>>18544026
its called visual snow
>>
File: carrrr.jpg (71KB, 628x738px) Image search: [Google]
carrrr.jpg
71KB, 628x738px
>>18544079
>its called visual snow
As opposed to non-visual snow which really sucks. A flake of cold wetness lands on you and you have no idea where it came from. Or even worse a pile of it falls off the roof or a tree limb on to you, WHOOSH!, invisible wet smack-down. It is funny if you find a drift of the stuff however and throw the dog's fetch-toy in it. Fido runs to get it and WOOF smack dab in to a pile of undetected stuff, freaks the dog out every time.
>>
its when ur a niggrer
>>
>>18544026
did you smell ozone?
>>
https://www.verywell.com/why-do-i-see-stars-3422028
>>
File: les_globes.jpg (76KB, 536x450px) Image search: [Google]
les_globes.jpg
76KB, 536x450px
>>
File: download.jpg (2KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2KB, 262x193px
My father and I have both seen these. My dad was a worker on a dairy farm in Melba, Idaho. Melba's a flat rock desert where it always looks like you're on the fucking moon and it's windy 24/7. One dark morning around 5am a Mexican worker pointed to the top of a powerpole and there was a great horned owl sitting on top. As they were both looking at it there was something else: a blue ball of light floating near the powerpole. The other worker didn't speak English but he and my dad just laughed and nodded as they'd both seen it.

When I saw one I was on the farm where my dad and grandparents lived in Emmett and I was going to take the trash out to the dumpster after dinner. It was springtime so it was around dawn when I went outside. As I left our front porch and started to walk across the dirt road to the dumpster, I stopped and saw an orange ball of light about the size of a basketball. It moved erratically almost like it was playful? It's hard to explain. Anyways I put the trash bag down and ran inside without telling anyone. I've always wanted to see one again.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.