[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/ I had no idea where to post this, I received a hotdog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: hotdog.jpg (158KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
hotdog.jpg
158KB, 720x960px
Sup /x/

I had no idea where to post this, I received a hotdog in the mail today with no return address, I don't know of anyone who would do this or why. Thoughts?
>>
>>18544004
It was me
Sorry
>>
>>18544015
A why? seems in order.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 109x113px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 109x113px
Why don't you go ahead and try it? We'll wait and see if you get food poisoned
>>
>>18544021
Because I just wanted to meat someone
>>
>>18544021
does it say carlos sent it lmao
>>
>>18544004
If you eat it you'll get limp lip.
>>
>>18544004
did you cook the hotdog?
>>
>>18544004

A hotdog with no bun is to be eaten upon meeting new fellows, and upon the sacredest of days, Friday (extra large fry, extra salt). Praise be to the All-Mother, Eris.
>>
>>18544054

I was coming in here with serious thought as to why someone would mail a hotdog but I'm just going to go with this hilarious puny answer.
>>
>>18544004
Let's see the stamp. Also check to see for writing under the stamp.

You may well have posted your address accidentally if you've ever shown photos of something on here before.
>>
>>18545318
>puny
this word doesnt mean what you think it does, on so many levels
>>
I don't know why someone mailed you a hotdog, but I do know that I am going to go buy some envelopes stamps and a package or two of hotdogs now....
>>
File: vghvhg.jpg (200KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
vghvhg.jpg
200KB, 540x720px
>>18544054
I know this is supposed to be funny but this reminds me of that creepy brony dude that had his central nervous system removed for a year. He used this instead of "meet" every time he offered to see someone IRL.
>>
>>18545908
>that had his central nervous system removed for a year
???
>>
>>18545930
I wish I could find the screencap but I don't frequent /mlp/. It was basically this dude saying he was going to have his CNS removed for a year to "improve empathy" or some shit an like fucking clockwork he came back a year later. He was talking about coordinates and offering to arrange "meatings" with curious anons.
>>
>>18545908
>>18545930
>>18545966
I really hope you mongs dont actually think that was true
>>
File: sausages.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sausages.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
>>18544004
Who would do such a thing?
>>
>>18546014
I can totally believe someone from /mlp/ claiming some shit like that.
>>
Cut into hot dog see if anything is inside
>>
>>18544004
>I don't know of anyone who would do this or why
for the lulz bro
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.