[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see people fearing the darkness, I see people in need of relief,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 34

File: a1b5dc3e5208946fc3a01d851f85d769.jpg (203KB, 1540x920px) Image search: [Google]
a1b5dc3e5208946fc3a01d851f85d769.jpg
203KB, 1540x920px
I see people fearing the darkness, I see people in need of relief, What if all /x/ reader chose to gather together and to take a collective action to make things a bit better, to make a real change, everyone here has his belief , wizards, believers, sceptics , everybody has power in his own way, the believer can pray, the wizard can cast, the sceptic can do a free good action, let's make this world a better place, collectivly and anonymously, In this thread I suggest we discuss an eventual collective pure, good anonymous action that we can do, we could set up a day, chose an hour an all concentrate our forces to make the world a better place by doing focused action.
>>
>>18543321
You have my blessing.
>>
>>18543328
Thank you, but first maybe we should speak about what defines a purely good action ? I think it must be things that have good effects without hurting anyone (if possible), what are your opinions on what purely good actions could be anons , obv it couldn't be too polemical I guess
>>
File: 1451942391314.gif (671KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
1451942391314.gif
671KB, 640x380px
>>18543328
Same but it exists already.
>>
>>18543385
Can you explain a bit about how it exists already ?
>>
>>18543398
Well we are already concentrating our forces to unraveling truth and ´doing good thing arent we? I know i am.
>>
>>18543405
I just want everyone to know what i know.
Good intentions make this my future. Our future.
>>
>>18543405
Yeah, and its a good thing, but we may do it in a different form, one that could be withour bias, without frontier, imagine the effect it could have if 10℅ people on earth could be doing a focused effort during the same hour of the sameday worldwide, what if this could lead to more goodness ? Individual actions are good, but collective actions freed from ego and from opinions toward pure goodness may have a better impact, isn't it worth the try ? Unravelling mysteries and thinking about the truth is a nice thing, but getting rid of our human condition for a bit and concentrating toward a bigger aim seems to be a big part of the equation, at least for me.In the end, only our acts and their consequences are visible, no ?
>>
>>18543433
Me too but it takes time. But it will happen im sure. Why is your name not 3301?
>>
>>18543436
>well count me in

Worth a try for sure. Let's see if we get more people in this
>>
>>18543438
I still don't know who my one true love is.
>>
I do in silence but you have my blessing.
>>
>>18543447
Your God.
The one who doesn't leave your side.
The one who exalts you.
The one who is with you.
The one who redeems you.
The one who guides you.
The one who causes you to lie down in green pastures.
>>
>>18543321
I think it would be important to have a common goal in mind other than the vague "do something good!"

Many people already do charity work or prayer for positive things to happen but the power is so spread out it has little meaning.

Maybe we can all work on things like ecological or economic healing in our communities, and have certain days or hours dedicated to spending time volunteering or meditating, praying, or studying.

I agree that we should be able to collectively bring about a big change for things, but we need a target with real attainable goals for it to be any different than what is already taking place.

Group meditation and energy focusing is my interest, but not everyone is into that kind of thing and should contribute in their own ways.
>>
>>18543458
The one that has awakened me.
>>
File: 712.jpg (54KB, 666x444px) Image search: [Google]
712.jpg
54KB, 666x444px
>>18543480
We need something deep. Something profound. 3301 said "everywhere". What if we are suppossed to emerge like cicadas. We have all grown in the underground information, we should organize and make it big. Use the same symbology people already relate to it. I think the time to emerge is soon. Im starting to get the feeling Anonymous is just a cover up for cicada.

>everywhere for a reason

>>18543482

Cheers friend
>>
>>18543514
Yes that all well and good, but the point I was making is: what should we collectively do specifically that is measurable and a cause everyone can get behind?

Aimlessness won't net positive results or it would have already happened.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/42UGvmEf820
Your in my timeline now!
https://youtu.be/QHdcP-WxSRE
>>
>>18543562
Not sure. I will think about this more, keep this thread alive and gather more anons for it should be our first task.

Truthbombing the world?
>>
File: allofthemes.jpg (13KB, 188x256px) Image search: [Google]
allofthemes.jpg
13KB, 188x256px
>>18543608
>>18543531

Convergence.

https://youtu.be/YR5ApYxkU-U
>>
>>18543438
>>18543440
>>18543455
>>18543480
>>18543514
>>18543562

I'm glad to see we are already not alone, I thought about your concerns, a few ecchoes of ciccada, I can't deny my link to these groups, the path to intelligence and to enlightment is really interresting and makes you grow up and learn.

I also see some concern about times ... Yes, great accomplishment takes times, but ,even if you do nothing it takes times, we are probably all going to die and you should be the only one to chose what to do with the short period of time you have.

I see concerns about organisation, here is some lead for tou guys ; we could make a general, something like /AGG/ general (anon group for goodness) , in those general we may keep a visibility, share experience, opinions, ask for advice, coordonate actions , and for those that likes to stay close to others, A discord should do the trick, or an IRC, if you think it's worth your time, create it, feel free to act toward this

I see also that what I first evocated may sounds too vague . . . so here is a challenge I propose, you have one week to improve the condition of 3 life forms, it may come in many different acts, healing a plant, taking care of what makes a dog anxious, grabbing trash in a forest, taking sometimes to put an old person out of her solitude, helping someone to carry packs, just try to do a minor improvment in 3 life forms, and if possible do it anonymously. We will be able to share our experiences, and to think about our acts, give or share advice, no one will be thanking you for what you done, no one will be blaming you if you fail, just do the right thing that will impact 3 lifeform, and let's talk about it, you may think I'm a dreamer and that it is naive, but I think we need something simple to start with, and anyone, with any beliefs and with any background should be able to do this, let's not be elitist, we don't need intelligent people to change the world, we just need people
>>
>>18543682
I'm in
>>
>>18543682
We are all anti-social. This entire process of gathering together is paradoxical.

Trust is Faith is Fidelity is Optimism is Hope that God exists, we know, and that that God is awesome, we Hope.

What are the chances?
>>
>>18543682
Agree 100%. Not the most technical person tho, i will join the IRC when it's created. In the meantime i will take your challenge it's small but let's start small.

Someone should create a channel for this.
>>
Well, there are kind of already attempts at something like this. New Age groups on Instagram regularly post calls for synchronous worldwide meditation hours, though there is never really a "goal" besides spreading peace, joy, love, happiness, and good vibes. This is a great stage to be at as a planet, something like meditating on or willing into existence an event as a worldwide people would not come without it's kinks and knots to untie. Something like a worldwide willing would have to be very carefully done, and it would have to be something for the good of all peoples. That's why the worldwide meditations on love, joy, peace, happiness and good vibes are a good solution for now, imho.
>>
>>18543707
What are we without faith?
Without hope?
Without god?

I know anon. I felt it it was buzzing
>>
>>18543682
>I see also that what I first evocated may sounds too vague . . . so here is a challenge I propose, you have one week to improve the condition of 3 life forms, it may come in many different acts, healing a plant, taking care of what makes a dog anxious, grabbing trash in a forest, taking sometimes to put an old person out of her solitude, helping someone to carry packs, just try to do a minor improvment in 3 life forms, and if possible do it anonymously. We will be able to share our experiences, and to think about our acts, give or share advice, no one will be thanking you for what you done, no one will be blaming you if you fail, just do the right thing that will impact 3 lifeform, and let's talk about it, you may think I'm a dreamer and that it is naive, but I think we need something simple to start with, and anyone, with any beliefs and with any background should be able to do this, let's not be elitist, we don't need intelligent people to change the world, we just need people

This is pretty good though.
>>
>>18543717
Not that kumbaya shit. Meditation doesn't mean to smile like a faggot all the time. It's more profound. Spread truth and it comes back to you. Be like the madman and the world is yours
>>
>>18543717
Sorry i wasnt meaning beeing rude you get my point tho. Its all good what youve said its just that that wont help to wake up everyone. The soul needs drama
>>
>>18543725
>Not that kumbaya shit. Meditation doesn't mean to smile like a faggot all the time. It's more profound. Spread truth and it comes back to you. Be like the madman and the world is yours

What greater pursuit is there than giving joy, love and happiness to others? That is the point of every great adventure anyways.
>>
>>18543321
overabundance can lead to over-consumption and then devastation. Same with overpopulation.

Getting something for free is not a good thing. Rising to the challenge, paying the price, is.

The best things for people are things that make them a better and stronger person. Adversity.

But if you go killing someone's son with cancer which inspires their family to create a charity foundation, is that a good thing?
>>
File: obligitorygimlisonofgloin.jpg (124KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
obligitorygimlisonofgloin.jpg
124KB, 400x400px
That's right. Tolkien is one of the authors of this timeline.

We all write our piece into the Book of Life, acting out eachothers roles.
>>
File: raw.gif (595KB, 244x150px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
595KB, 244x150px
>>18543754
>But if you go killing someone's son with cancer
>>18543762
Gimli you retard.
>>
>>18543742
making substantial change that would overall provide more happiness then focusing on making everyone just a teeny tiny bit happier
>>
>>18543782
This was what i wanted to say. We shouldn't stick our head in the sands there is some fucked up shit going on right now
>>
File: oneisgoodenough.jpg (131KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
oneisgoodenough.jpg
131KB, 300x300px
>>18543782
I'll have you know that when it comes to battle, size is not everything you pointy-eared fairy.
>>
>>18543797
Fear is not needed. We are dead already
>>
>>18543789
>>18543782
I agree, but what better way to MAKE that substantial change than with the power of Love? Here is my preferred definition of love on this matter, from the Ra Materials:

>The Second Distortion
The second distortion is Love, or the Logos, or the Creative Principle (15.21). It is “the focus, the choice of attack, the type of energy of an extremely, shall we say, high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in just such and such a way.” (27.12) A Logos can create a single star system or it can create a galaxy with billions of star systems (28.7). Each galaxy has its own system of natural laws (13.13) and, I believe, its own “cosmic mind” (91.2). Ra says that some of its members have wandered to the creations of other Logoi, and that “[t]he experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities.” (90.17) In the case of galactic systems, the first physical manifestation of a Logos is a cluster of central systems (82.8).

That second sentence is really what I'm talking about. Love can and does change the world, and this is certainly not the time to stick our heads in the sand. Believe me, if enough people loved strongly enough, the world would be a better place.
>>
>>18543814
Agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTQXiLlECoY
>>
>>18543814
The riddle is a riddle because the riddle returns.

https://youtu.be/R0SowB3CGtY
>>
flower of life logo?!?!?!?!
>>
>>18543725
i agree anon. truth is penetrating and disturbing. not hunky dory superficial bull shit. i agree to spread joy, but sometimes what needs saying isnt pleasant to hear
>>
>>18543864
Truth hurts. It doesnt care about belief or fantasy it's bare nakedness
>>
You can't bend the truth, it's know no regulation.

>Barry Mcguire.
>>
File: reallifepedobear.jpg (35KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
reallifepedobear.jpg
35KB, 600x439px
>>18543874
>>
Why would I want to?
>>
File: 1470897340709.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1470897340709.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>18543895
>>
>>18543814
ive been thinking about ethos a lot, and pretty much what i've come up w/ so far is that any action thats based on the value of life is good. Truth helps life, so we can understand ourselves and our environment better which helps sustain life. Cooperation--cuz we need to get along, order so we can be relatively safe--tho it needs to leave room to incorporate the frontier of chaos(where order leaves off), etc. If someone attacks you, then you have the duty to defend yourself bc you're alive too. As for how we can make a difference, i agree w/ whats been said thus far. Small anonymous acts are a beautiful way to start. To take a step further, a collective meditation every morning at a specific time would be good. Also, we could put flower of life stickers around our own towns/cities. >>18543682 totally agree on the helping 3 life forms a week! Maybe also red pill one person/week. Not ppl who want their head in the sand, but if you see someone looking at you like they want you to talk to them, talk to them. Also, when I say red pill, of course their's give and take in conversation. Not saying we know everything. If we organize, groups provide strength to focus skills, talents, resources.
>>
File: 1453893365852.jpg (348KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453893365852.jpg
348KB, 485x750px
>>18543914
>Gaining traction

I like what i see
>>
File: thefacewhenithappens.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
thefacewhenithappens.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>18543814
>>18543895
>>18543913
>>18543914
>>18543930

This thread contains id, ego and now super ego.
>>
>>18543814
it might also help if we visualize what that world would look like. what is our goal? Then we can take steps towards fulfilling it. I know mine is for the world to be less afraid of the darkness--as op said, and to have people not need to work 40+ hours/week to provide for their families. Really puts a lot of stress on a person. We need order in this world, but 20-25 hours/week of work would be a good balance I think. Of course some people naturally like to work more than others, and they should be able to, but not mandatory. Also, for people to genuinely care for each other--at least on a basic level of health and wellness of mind. Less destructive to the environment. And overall just a huge growth in openness to each other. We gotta stop being so afraid of what we think. Just cuz we think a scary thought doesnt mean that is us, or bc we thought it we are terrible. That level of intimacy--at least for me--feels so needed, and makes me feel amazing when i can share my unfiltered self w/ others.
>>
>>18543958
Provide a better idea
>>
>>18543998
The Meta-Ego is expressed through expression and iteration and honesty.

The greater the amplitude and frequency of expression, the more of the Meta-Ego is created.

Until critical threshold, where an adamantine unit is formed. The nature of the event cannot be foretold, for it exists in hindsight.

>Just what my toasted brain could come up with.
>>
File: 1484688863346.jpg (555KB, 736x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1484688863346.jpg
555KB, 736x1023px
>>18544049
>>
File: imam-mehdi.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
imam-mehdi.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18544049
In other words, burst the dam, a flood does floth forrow.
>>
File: 1483324793880.jpg (357KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483324793880.jpg
357KB, 800x900px
>>18544070
>>
>>18543707
>>18543717
>>18543713
>>18543754
>>18543802
>>18543814
>>18543789

Good points everyone,

I used to be anti social, untill I realised there was no I, and I wish people joinning this initiative manage to get rid of the I that ruin their lifes, do you feel well in your anti social life ? If you do, then I'm really glad for you and ask you to do your best for the well being of all other anti social in the World, If not then I suggest you to join and to try to make the world a better place, for others, but mostly for you.

To the person who doubts how an action may be good and bad at the same time, I understand your questionning, the aim of the challenge is really simplier than that, you have to impact 3 lifes in a way you, and only yourself judge the right one, if you asking yourself if it is good or not, then it's probably not what you are asked to do in this challenge, I mean after all, good, bad, and truth are abstract concepts, and we are not abstract. Let's just do our best, from the sharing of our experiences, we will be able to define what we accept and what we don't, mistakes will be done, bad things will happen, but that's how life works, the important things is to try and act, to improve yourself and the world, in your own way, doing a bad thing should not deprive you of unconditional love in regard of pure goodness.

Do you see all these threads about bad omens, negativity, fear, and shadows, also do you see all these people roleplaying ?

It would be good to bring a little hope, to show people that we're not doomed, we shall have no fear, we shall act as our true selves.
>>
if we could change one thing in the world what would it be anons? setting a goal/intention seems to me an essential step towards an actual difference. Also, to figure out clear steps towards that goal. As of now my one goal would be for people to be honest w/ themselves and select others. What time do we all wake up on avg. 8-9 am meditation?
>>
>>18544142
Cont
I hope no one will trust blindly others, I hope no one will follow a leader blindly, be critic, think, be wise, but act, do something, it will already be long, and the time is flowing ...

Also I don't want to be seen as a leader, I don't want to assume any other burden than trying to talk out loud what I think most people want, so as soon as this thread end, there won't be Op anymore, but I'll join the group and do the challenge, one of you will have to make the things needed for this initiative to evolve. If not, then this thread and initiative can be considered as failed.

>>18544118
I encourage each one of you to understand that everyone can has his belief and his background, and still do things you will consider as good, your reality isn't worth more than the reality of some other anon, what counts is making things better, and if you manage to do things that are considered good by you and by the others, you will see you doesn't walk alone.

And if you manage to do all this anonymously, you'll may be able to free yourself from your ego maybe ? That's just hypothesis, I'm just a human with flaws, like all of you

>>18543958

This thread contain humans
>>
>>18544142
we can have fear tho, just dont let it control you, me or anyone. Walk thru it and then let it go
>>
>>18544150
As OP, I think what counted for me when I posted the thread was to show people that goodness is a thing, that it exist, that the only things it takes is for people to acts, and that there is hope for everyone to be freed from pain and sorrow
>>
Just keep this thread alive i must get some sleep. Tommorow we setup the IRC if someone hasnt done it until then
>>
>>18544142
Mistakes can be rectified.

>>18544150
>8-9 am meditation?

Meditation = Meta-Thoth

>Your doing it now.

>>18544159
>This thread contain humans

No it doesn't.
>>
File: china.jpg (451KB, 1300x1362px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
451KB, 1300x1362px
This is not human.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (607KB, 1920x990px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
607KB, 1920x990px
>>
It doesn't make sense.
>>
File: valdivia (1).jpg (156KB, 630x576px) Image search: [Google]
valdivia (1).jpg
156KB, 630x576px
>>18544197
>This thread contain humans

Yes it does.

I'm bothered for the insistence in denying my humanity.
>>
Eugene Ivanov
>>
File: Eugene_Ivanov_190.jpg (840KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
Eugene_Ivanov_190.jpg
840KB, 1000x675px
Scribe
>>
>>18544181
fasho man. i totally agree w/ that sentiment. op is not a fag, today at least. Although, then the next logical question is what is goodness?>>18543914
my two cents. the value of life
>>
>>18544225
The black sun
>>
File: Eugene_Ivanov_1218.jpg (738KB, 1000x711px) Image search: [Google]
Eugene_Ivanov_1218.jpg
738KB, 1000x711px
Perspective
>>
>>18544197
i never go on the thoth threads. what does that mean?
>>
File: ivanov_67949_1.jpg (123KB, 743x500px) Image search: [Google]
ivanov_67949_1.jpg
123KB, 743x500px
Escape
>>
I'm in. Set up a time and a date, i can see this happening and working out. You may need to make another thread to get more people though. Also hit up /div/ threads
>>
File: leave....jpg (266KB, 1464x712px) Image search: [Google]
leave....jpg
266KB, 1464x712px
Leave...
>>
File: 51AjkQIA0yL.jpg (36KB, 282x500px) Image search: [Google]
51AjkQIA0yL.jpg
36KB, 282x500px
JustC Design
Leave...
>>
>>18544261
8:30 AM Meditation on the value of life and all its implications for (y)our life and us as a collective!!!! if it goes well tomorrow, hopefully this could be a regular thing
>>
File: now.jpg (1MB, 1860x2120px) Image search: [Google]
now.jpg
1MB, 1860x2120px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo%C3%B6tes_void
>>
File: 1483324518102.png (27KB, 654x332px) Image search: [Google]
1483324518102.png
27KB, 654x332px
>>
File: alumni-new.jpg (132KB, 1170x375px) Image search: [Google]
alumni-new.jpg
132KB, 1170x375px
Let go of indoctrination
>>
File: flat-earth-memes-74-17.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-memes-74-17.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 1484385906409.jpg (143KB, 595x793px) Image search: [Google]
1484385906409.jpg
143KB, 595x793px
>>
>>18544165
Yes you are right, what I think is that if you overcome fear and that it doesn't slow you, it has no power, and, you can deny it

>>18544188

Feel free to do whatever you want to, this is your power.

>>18544197

What I was meaning is, human talk in this thread, so yeah, there is ego, and bullshit and even I have a part of bullshit, but we should bring the light on goodness

Also, I know some people thinks mistakes can be rectified, I don't, act stays. But mistakes can turn into blessing if you handle them correctly
>>
>>18544204
>>18544225
What ???
>>
>>18544591
same anon. just as lost desu
>>
Still Op, A lil bit more comfy ( I actually was walking outside while this thread was up and Already started the challenge, I'll share it as an anon when the /AGG/ geneal will be created).

so lets take a look at what I haven't seen before

>>18543480
A common Goal ...
I think that we will have reached our Goal when Goodness will be more Visible than Badness
For everyone

>>18543514
Anonymous used Scrip kiddies, Cicada doesn't.

But yeah, an organisation with a few broods trying to make their acts counts linked by a common goal could be a good situation if we grow strong.

>>18543562

Then we should Archive all our Groups Acts, and discuss them trought Irc and shit to seek more efficiency

>>18543655

I doesn't believe in God, I believe We live and die alone, I believe there is no meaning in existence, I believe there is no such things as merit or reward, I really think what counts is our acts, at first, this is not a matter of sect, religion , or truth or anything else than doing good things, and encouraging people to do good things, Maybe one day, Human will live without fear or without pain, maybe the world could be a better place for other life forms that will come after me, and that's all I will try to do, put my brick in that wall.

>>18543713

Hoping someone will create it

>>18543717

meditation is great, as prayer is, but without taking care of any ideology, let's do the good thing

>>18543742
Everyone can have his own inner quest, and it does not worth less than the other, but yeah, I strongly believe than bringing joy, love and happiness is important.

>>18543754

Let's start with quick easy actions, Remember if you end up asking yourself if its good or not, then it's not a quick easilygood action.
Yeah, it may be hard for some, what really matter here is what you think is good, maybe your opinion will evolve with the experience.

>>18543782
I wish you luck in that quest, but try not to forget that as above, so below.
(cont...)
>>
File: Smile.jpg (84KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
84KB, 500x450px
>>18543789
That's why Now is the time to act and regroup, we can't let people think there is only pain and sorrow in the world, we must show how humans can be good, for free.

>>18543814
This is a good question, and as everyone won't chose the same path to goodness, I wish you luck in your love path.

>>18543821
That video made me smile, remembering me the good old time :)

>>18544150
put a true smile on every face

>>18544245

I suggest if some people needs a logo or a symbol for this initiative to keep with the Sun, Warm, bringer of light and life.

>>18544431

:)

Ok so One more Time I will Sumarize My message :

Gather together, talk and share, make the Goodness visibility overcome Pain and sorrow visibility by doing free anonymous act of goodness,
Multiply and Progress.

Be your True inner self.

>>18543853
>>18543914

The thing with the flower of life logo, I don't know what it is, but If it can put a smile on a face, relieves people of their pain, if you can put it somewhere where it fits in , if it doesn't affect the landscape, if it doesn't annoy anyone, then do it.

I will actually go for Drawing smileys in Terribles places ...
>>
IRC or discord faggots?!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK6Gvee-ri4

In this timeline we dont fuck up
>>
https://webchat.quakenet.org/

/x/
>>
Make earth great again.
>>
>>18545506
Great song, I'll be vibing to this all day

Cheers friends
>>
>>18544748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQanP2WgJQ

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777.

everywhere
>>
>>18543321

The best laid plans of mice and men; Forcing change without cultivating the hearts and souls of those who walk the planet is unbalancing the scales, and an affront to The Way. Teach the paths of harmony, and the harmony shall last. Force it, and the resulting ruin that results to balance the scales will be worse than what we have now.
>>
>>18545589
Whats wrong with waking people. Not talking about forcing but showing a path. Helped me for sure, thanks 3301
>>
>>18545596

Not everyone is ready for the alarm to jangle, and be deposited against their will in to a situation they don't understand. Regardless of purity in intent, forcing someone in to something they are not prepared for or accepting of, is rape. Some enjoy the blanket of sleep, some do not. Some need the sleep, some do not. Presuming that you know what is better for others based on your own ideals, is the absolute height of ego; Precursor of downfall and madness.
>>
>>18545609
Well powers that be chose to crash our reality by collapsing the towers. Again we can put our head in the sand but thats not the way either

>fuck them gently

Feel me?
>>
File: nebel.png (2MB, 1000x3150px) Image search: [Google]
nebel.png
2MB, 1000x3150px
OC for el mysterio
>>
https://webchat.quakenet.org/

Everyone is invited to join /x/.
>>
Last Bump
>>
>>18545589

Op here

Who said we are going to force anyone to do anything ?
>>
>>18546203

>chose an hour an all concentrate our forces to make the world a better place by doing focused action.

I empathize with the goal, but that is forcing change, unless you ask the permission of /every/ single being it would impact, and educate them as to the potential ramifications it entails. What is ideal for you, is not ideal for the next man. As you describe it, what is planned is the modus operandi of tyranny, regardless of intent. The darkest of paths may look like the lightest, when one is clouded by ego.
>>
>>18546217

What do you mean by forcing a change ? Acting is forcing a change.

But don't get me wrong, there shall be no tyranny, there shall be no leaders, only human chosing to do good things that can't be denied as good, doing what their will tell them, sharing it together, learning more about the true nature of goodness, there will be mistakes, but with the power of swarm intelligence, those mistakes will be turned to experience, and turned to hope.

If the act you are planning to do can be seen as bad, you are doing this the wrong way, but if you fail while trying to do the best, there shall be no blame, just experience from the mistakes ....
Also How the fuck does people deny the fact that doing simple anon good actions (as smiling to a stranger) is the right thing to do ...

I see so much people fearing to be the bad guy, that stay numb instead of trying to be good

Why would not acting would be a better option than not acting ?
>>
>>18546542
Than acting*
>>
Try to be more in service to others even though sometimes it's a huge bitch.

Complain less and express more gratitude.

Meditation and yoga are good aids.

Focus consistently on more positive thoughts and feelings; this will lighten the collective consciousness.

And the last for now is to not be so anxious and serious.

Do what you gotta do; the rest is up to the Divine Order.

Let's bring about The Event in 2017, brothers and sisters. We can do it!
>>
So is someone making a discord or an IRC?
>>
>>18546767

what are the chances of the event happening in 2017?

Theres lots of people that need relief
>>
>>18546786
>>18543321
>https://webchat.quakenet.org/
>
>Everyone is invited to join /x/.
>>18546865

Hapening arrive when people acts
>>
>>18546894
So, who did anything yet ?
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.