[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is becoming scarily synchronistic lately: >been meaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

My life is becoming scarily synchronistic lately:

>been meaning to download What Time is Love forever. Get a new roommate (complete stranger), they give me a KLF cassette that was released the day I was born including "What Time is Love"
>feeling lonely and uncertain about my path one night, earnestly pray for the first time since i was a kid; not asking god for anything, just want him to let me know he's there. Next morning open a fortune cookie from the night before: "You dont have to worry about your future."
>looking all over my house for a button, accept that it's lost. One day I accidently drop my drill, it knocks over one of my roommates moving boxes, the button falls into my palm of my hand

Shit like this has been happening for weeks. Am I finally becoming a powerful magician?
>>
I ate some lentil stew and now I fart all the time and they have a strong smell too. Am I finally becoming a powerful magician?
>>
>>18542760
Youre the chosen one, like the rest of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK6Gvee-ri4
>>
>>18542764
Yeah I get it's all dumb little things but they've been happening a lot and in clusters. Could be confirmation bias but it doesn't feel like it.
>>
>>18542766
Nah fuck you I'm the only chosen one
>>
File: edited.jpg (1MB, 1956x2620px) Image search: [Google]
edited.jpg
1MB, 1956x2620px
>>18542760
Holy Spirit. You are being called to the Church of One. In the One there is only One so everything becomes One, but the One keeps changing what the definition of One is so it keeps going from One to another One.

Causality Paradox is our reality.
>>
>>18542797
Nice
>>
>>18542797
Sprit of the whole hole holy
>>
>>18542771
It comes and goes for me. It makes daily life interesting. I think it means you are "going with the flow", so you know you are moving in the right direction.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTQXiLlECoY
>>
>>18542877
everywhere
>>
File: Sarah-terminator-297790_650_366.jpg (16KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Sarah-terminator-297790_650_366.jpg
16KB, 650x366px
>>18542797
can someone explain what's going on in that picture?

am i just an idiot for not seeing it?
>>
Knowing about KLF is a step toward enlightenment.

No but seriously, its amazing music. Youre lucky to have a roomate that cool.
>>
>>18542908
Goes deep. Ill give you something.

>Reality is One.
>Nothingness is zero. All is zero.
>Illusion Programming MK seperates from truth
>Moon associated with 9 the illusion of the atlanteans
>Be a light to yourself
>Know who you are & where you are
>Ascend / apocalypse
>Return to source
>>
File: whathaveigottenmyselfinto.jpg (25KB, 682x484px) Image search: [Google]
whathaveigottenmyselfinto.jpg
25KB, 682x484px
>>18542908
The Mandela Effect explained.
But you'll probably never get it.
Or will you?
Buy my book and find out...

https://youtu.be/KohurXfPb7s?list=PL5F82E94EFA6258C9

>It's one of the greatest ninja advertisments of all time.

>Because it's in all time.

>The Oldest Lure in the Book.

>It catches all the fishies.

>The Man who wields Satan like his dick

>Can shove it down anyone's throat.

That Great Eye that Sees All and All See.

The Dick.

>He's like Doctor Who

>Time-travelling wizard, all of them, are him.

>He has incarnations and avatars just like the Doctor.

The joke is, "Yeah, I know your a dick, I knew you were a dick from the moment I set eyes on you; but who are you?"

The humour is found when one realises that the Dick is reality itself.

There is no spoon, but there is a dick.
If you rub it you get a reward.
If you neglect it you wither and die.
The dick doesn't wither or become flaccid.
It's always ready to fuck.
You are the one that becomes flaccid.
That is, when you refuse to play with the Dick.

The Dick is God.
Play with it.
Or fuck off and die.

Dick is symbolic of the omnipresence of God.

>DOn't worship the dick.

>That's the abomination that causes desolation.

>Worship God.

Who is a bit of a dick.

The Greatest Dick of them All.

One Dick to rule them All.
One Dick to find them.
One Dick to bring them All,
And in the Darkness bind them.

>Destroy it Isildur, destroy it!

...No.

>Fly, you fools.

Neer, neeer, neer-neer neer, ner de neer.

Dum dum dum dum, dum dum doaaam.

Are we the bad guys?

>No your a narcissistic di...oh

>NOOOOAHHAHAHH

>THE FLOOD OF DICKSSSSSSSSS

>I CANT BREATHE WILL ALL OF THIS DICK

>IT@S TOO MUCH DICK

>HELP ME SOMEEEEONE

HEre, grab my dick! I'll pull you on board!

>NOOOH, HOW CAN MY SALVATION FROM DICKS BE A DICK

>NONE OF IT MAKES SENSSEEE!AAH!!!

A hundred years from now this shit post will be legendary.

https://youtu.be/P3bQ7wL1f0o
>>
File: naturalalchemy.jpg (12KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
naturalalchemy.jpg
12KB, 236x315px
>>18543383
Don't worry. The Rainbow is a sign that the world will never be flooded with dicks again.

It will only be as much dicks as we agree to and can bear.
>>
>>18543383
I call for Rule 34 of this image.
>>
>>18543135
Take your watered down advaita vedanta somewhere else.
>>
>>18543432
Every step is bear!
>>
File: foodchain.png (47KB, 1260x642px) Image search: [Google]
foodchain.png
47KB, 1260x642px
>>18543432
>>
>>18543383
Deep
>>
>>18543445
>advaita vedanta
>desu had to google that

Take it as a compliment still learning
>>
>>18543457
Would recommend reading Bhagavad Gita as it is to dispel your misconceptions. The impersonal oneness you are describing is known as bramhan and is only one feature of the divine. We are not all one - qualitatively one with God but quantitatively different (acintyabhedaveda tattva).
>>
>>18543460
Ill give it a try thanks
>>
>>18543460
Have you read much of the vedas? What else do you recommend aside from the Bhagavad Gita and the Upinishads? I understand that the Bhagavad states we should study everything in the vedas but if you've got some advice on the usefulness of the teachings that'd be great.
>>
>>18543450
If we could just launch lion-shit into the sun, we would complete the great Circle of Life!
>>
https://youtu.be/WwbnvkMRPKM

Is the world ready for it?
>>
>>18543484
Reading the Vedas themselves is unnecessary. Would recommend the Srimad Bhagavatam which from the Gaudiya Vaishnava perspective is the essence of all Vedic literature. Most of the upanisads deal with impersonal Bramhan but the isopanisad refers to Krsna directly. Of course reading is good but hearing these scriptures in the association of devotees is best. If you are serious about this tradition would recommend you pick up some tulsi counter beads and a bead bag and start chanting Hare krsna.
>>
>>18543506
Will definitely look into them.

The reason I would like to read more of the authentic Vedas (as Authentic as English translations can be) is because even though I thought the message was beautiful in and of itself, reading the Baghavad Gita gave me such a sense of peace, purely as an act.
>>
>>18543524
Make sure the version of the Gita you have is by Srila Prabhupada or Narayana Maharaja (the latter of which is more advanced). Also forgot to mention Jaiva Dharma written by Bhaktivinod Thakur. Srila Prabhupada also wrote many introductory texts in the form of booklets (such as Krsna Resevoir of all pleasure)
>>
>>18543529
I've got a copy by Ramananda Prassada, is it any good?
>>
>>18543542
Not familiar with that particular translations but the ones I mentioned are the pinnacle.
>>
>>18543560
okay thank you
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.