[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have either stopped your thoughts entirely or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: truth[1].jpg (706KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
truth[1].jpg
706KB, 1000x667px
How many of you have either stopped your thoughts entirely or totally surrendered your ego? I'm also asking how many of you have seen 'the void', 'the eternal', 'the nameless', 'God' or the thing of a thousand other meaningless names?

If you have, and being on /x/ I'm sure some of you have, what did you do with your life afterwards? All I feel is serenity all the time and I don't have any desire to do anything besides what I'm already doing. The only other desire I have is to tell people about it but no one listens, and I mean that it's extremely hard to awaken truth in another when you can only awaken it for your self. So what have you guys done to live with the truth that isn't doing nothing?
>>
I had a gnosis in May.

Right now I'm doing all I can to achieve financial independence so I can devote the rest of my life to God and help the world ascend.
>>
File: einstein-consciousness-poster.jpg (164KB, 1272x438px) Image search: [Google]
einstein-consciousness-poster.jpg
164KB, 1272x438px
>>18542641
>All I feel is serenity all the time and I don't have any desire to do anything besides what I'm already doing.
Same. I believe we are transcended beings. One can reach this after attaining past the top of Maslows Hierarchy.
>The only other desire I have is to tell people about it but no one listens, and I mean that it's extremely hard to awaken truth in another when you can only awaken it for your self. So what have you guys done to live with the truth that isn't doing nothing?
I stopped telling people about my secret. Why share greatness or help anyone else. They certainly don't deserve it. If they were great and worthy, then they would also have found the true answer themselves, they would never have needed my help.
As long as I am happy, nothing else matters. I am happy and the world is perfect that way.
>>
>>18542641
>ceased thoughts completely

I did that for 3 days once, it was heaven. I got so much done without any deliberation, like my whole body knew what had to be done better than my conscious mind did.
>>
I experienced a very clear moment of understanding of God as a verb and still hold that state of being today. I'm beginning to change my reality faster then I ever could before. However I don't have a sense to help others reach God... well I do but I more strongly feel the urge to create an apocalypse of some sort. I feel a deep need to help begin the end of our current civilizations but its not a malicious desire it feels very logical to me because I know that after I'm long gone and after the chaos there will be a great time of peace.
>>
File: kek.jpg (68KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
'Creator/s' of 'existence', are things we can never truly see or understand with a human-mind

Some things are simply unfathomable, imagine being placed in a box, which expands continuously and supposedly infinitely

If you spent your whole existence within this box, being continuously effected by the 'physical' and 'non physical' constants of said box; you believe in Darwinism and understand Physics can only ever be skin deep, what 'programme's' the Laws of Physics to be constant and behave the way they do, so we are able to study them and produce equations and data ? Simply unknown

We are simply unable to perceive the unperceivable due to us being placed in this 'box of reality' our minds and bodies have 'evolved' inside this reality

Various theories that are trying to unify the forces of the universe, such as Superstring theory, M-theory and Bosonic string theory suggest that there are more dimensions (respectively 10, 11 and 26 dimensions).

Some of our 'top' Scientists believe we reside within a 'quantum' simulation,

Dimensions are layers of reality, of which we can only perceive with a box-like view

If there are Multiverses, the possibilities are endless, The truest 'God/s' have no start, no finish, no presence, no emotion or 'human constraints' true intelligence renders these things mute

The 'Big Bang' occurred 14 billion years ago, this answers very little in the 'grand scheme' of things

Kornreich used a very rough estimate of 10 trillion galaxies in the universe. Multiplying that by the Milky Way's estimated 100 billion stars results in a large number indeed: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, or a "1" with 24 zeros after it.

With that many suns, do you really think there's no other life in this Universe / Multiverse

Do you think we're even capable of realistically contemplating other existences or realities to a capable degree with the sheer complexity of 'reality' ?

Do you really have the truth, or is that an Illusion like matter itself
>>
>>18542717
Is that why I feel a strong urge to destroy reality because it's not real anyways and non existence would be bliss. But I'm a non suicide non existence sense. Not existing would really just be everything existing at the same time while also not existing at the same time. Idk how else to explain this.
>>
>>18542641
is this one of those

>Justin bieber must be good because he is popular
arguments thingys?

also you get stuck in infinity
>>
>>18542740
>Is that why I feel a strong urge to destroy reality
I used to feel that way before I educated myself and saw the world for what it really is. Once you see the big picture, you will also see that the world is perfect. Nearly everything is supposed to be as it. What you don't like about reality is there for a reason, for a greater good.
For example, if you suddenly became a billionaire...your view of the world would change. You wouldn't care about things you cared about before, things that made you angry doesn't bother you so much now.
Say you attained Godlike powers as if the world was your lucid dream, what would you do? Mind control people? It would be pointless, and the reality would not be any better off than it was before. Just different.
>>
>>18542659
Same but not May cheers friend
>>
>>18542717
>The 'Big Bang' occurred 14 billion years ago, this answers very little in the 'grand scheme' of things
>Kornreich used a very rough estimate of 10 trillion galaxies in the universe. Multiplying that by the Milky Way's estimated 100 billion stars results in a large number indeed: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, or a "1" with 24 zeros after it.
>With that many suns, do you really think there's no other life in this Universe / Multiverse

That is deep mang.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_9ZR2I0_w
One day we won't even be able to see starts or any light in the sky, people will think they are alone in the universe because of the expansion.
>>
>>18543308
Yeah amazing except its probably BS
>>
Yeah with your enlightenment, all y'all should find some kind of purpose. Seems to me like you keep it to yourselves, stopping at the first sign of resistance. If you have the power to ease people of their burdens, and choose not to do so, you're a dick.

Buncha nihilists, the most boring kind of enlightened soul.
>>
>>18543320
Its not like some magic key you can just pass to someone anon. If it was i'd give it to you. Everyone can only go by themselves. You must find your own truth.
>>
TRUTH IS HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

ALL POINTS TO NORTHPOLE & POLARIS

WE ARE ALL DIVINE BEEINGS

EVERYONE HAS A PURPOSE

YOU ONLY HATE WHAT YOU DONT LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF

MASTER YOUR DESIRES

LET GO OF YOURSELF

LET GO OF BELIEVING

EMPTY YOUR CUP

BE LIKE WATER

BECOME A VESSEL FOR TRUTH

BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND OTHERS

DONT IMPOSE STUFF ON PEOPLE

BE A LAW ONTO YOURSELF

RESEARCH PI

YOUR HEART KNOWS EVERYTHING

LITERALLY
>>
>>18543332
Yeah but if I already know that because I experienced it by not being there, what am I to do afterwards? This is where I'm stuck. I know the truth and want to share it with others but I see I can't share it really, that it has to be something a person does. So what am I to do in the meantime?
>>
ITT depressed people
>>
File: 4048712-3.jpg (41KB, 1033x1033px) Image search: [Google]
4048712-3.jpg
41KB, 1033x1033px
>>18543339
Keep digging we are all in the same process. I know some stuff but theres much more i don't know. The rabbit hole maybe endless but it's the effort that counts. Just do your best, be honest and we try to get the truth out there. Dont have negative feelings against the sleeping they are in deep hypnosis

everywhere
>>
>>18543346
Not at all actually. I feel better than ever
>>
>>18543348
eh, I tried
>>
>>18542659
I will feed you if you teach me
>>
>>18542683
I no little but i know you are not enlightened
>>
>>18542641
>So what have you guys done to live with the truth that isn't doing nothing?

Why does it still rain in the desert even though nothing grows there?
>>
File: desiertoatacamaflorido.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
desiertoatacamaflorido.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
>>18543991
It does when it rains.
>>
>>18543970
>einstein conciousness
>kek
>>
I had derealization for the longest time. I hit around 18 and became so tired that i decided to justify myself with a dose of optimistic nihilism and now everybody hates me.
>>
>>18543991
Deserts are full of life. I've lived in desert for 3 decades. A lot of vegetation.
>>
>>18542641
Just here to share in the experience. I haven't been able to just go without thought for long periods of time, but I feel completely content to be alone and doing nothing. Or if I'm doing something to just continue doing that

It's like before I felt like I didn't have the energy to do stuff, and doing stuff would make me happy. Now that I see I'm just tapping from an unlimited source of energy, and I'm decently blissful (not an advanced practitioner of yoga yet) doing nothing. I sleep, I sit, I look out the window.

Everything is going better than before but I feel like I should be in constant action - maybe that's just me being misinformed?
>>
>>18544031
Well the sun will rise without you but why not do something to help others get there
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x719px
>>18543970
>I no little but i know you are not enlightened
I think I am. I have real paranormal abilities. Why else would I be gifted with such if I were not worthy or uniquely special.
If anything I am at least highly self-educated. To transcend one must learn to understand everything that can be understood.
>>
>>18544076
IDK, I'm still clinging to the selfish desires that I have. You see the world align in your favour and you want it to start aligning into bitches and money, ynow

So I'll get past that ASAP but I've been taking detours along the way
>>
>>18542641
>All I feel is serenity all the time and I don't have any desire to do anything besides what I'm already doing.

This is the first level. After stopping your thoughts you should learn to examine them and your perception of reality. For example you are now aware that you have an omnipresent voice you quazi-hear in your head whenever you think, imagined but still a sort of hearing experience. This narrator is saying these words in your head right now. Stopping your thoughts is silencing this narrator, but the important aspect of this practice isn't to give yourself a psychological lobotomy and cease thought, but to be consciously aware of that narrator. Most of the time it works subconsciously and on automatic, whenever you are not aware of it, only when you have awareness of your thoughts do you truly have some control.

Then you realize what "you" are: a story told by that narrator, overlaid upon visual imagery visualized in your imagination. A narrated movie experience. You now realize that this _immersion_ into the simulated reality in your head is no different from being immersed in a book, movie, or other form of story-telling, or this text itself; you are now aware of your breathing, the feeling of your body, your surroundings, that you are using a website and have forgotten at least for some moments all of this.

Then you learn to warp your perception. Everyone experiences this as dreams, and what is called a trance state exists at the borderlands of wakefulness and sleep, with astral travel and one kind of lucid dreaming being entering a dream state while maintaining awareness the whole way. Visions, kundalini, OBE's and other mystical experiences is the result of methods to bend one's perception.
>>
The end goal isn't a crystalline unchanging glob of knowledge or "truth," it is to have ever-increasing levels of self-mastery, to be able to sculpt and write one's self at will. There are only two things that exist: the present moment and change, past and future are mental constructs. There are external skills developed as well from this by virtue of others having the same basic experiential framework as your own. The collective subconscious can be hacked, has been hacked, and will continue to be hacked.

Hopefully you have an idea of how the internet is much more powerful than most realize.

Many traditions replicate what I have described to some extent, but the purified form is something along the lines of the framework I have presented. Most get stuck on God or the spirit world - these must be killed to ascend to the highest levels. Think of your most cherished thoughts and beliefs. Seek to destroy them with all your effort.
>>
>>18544100
>i think i am
Then you are not

Enlightened people see through good and evil and and are full of love and forgive everything because truly there is nothing to forgive

If you think of others as beneath you then you are not enlightened

Note that i am neither
>>
>>18544122
>>18544128

THIS guy
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 246x205px
>>18544135
Sounds reasonable to me. I most definitely know that I am above most others. I am superior in every aspect compared to the majority. I only love beauty, the great, and the good. I never forgive. I live my life to stop evil.
My paranormal gift is used exclusively for that reason.
>>
File: rhyzome.jpg (24KB, 410x296px) Image search: [Google]
rhyzome.jpg
24KB, 410x296px
>>18544135
Both perspectives aren't mutually exclusive.

Some believe that their essence or who they are exist in a spirit world or is some sort of ghostly thing. Reductionists believe that the brain is an organic computer and their mind is produced by the brain. You aren't a sentient computer, you are a living being. Your experience isn't being a brain in a vat, but of being the entirety of your body, and it is silly to talk about the mind being "in" the brain when it is an emergent phenomenon of the whole body, given how greatly the body effects the brain, and vice versa. Moreover you are not a body floating in space, your experience is inextricably tied to the rest of the world. And so your mind isn't some discrete circuitry but a hazy system that extends even outside of the body and overlaps with others as well.

Perceiving this is to be "one with the universe," to not just understand but perceive the interconnection of everything. Some see it as enlightenment and others god, but it is actually a physical fact of the universe: it is one system that contained innumberable other systems, with "system" defined by us, everything has an unimaginably vast web of causation connecting literally every atom in the universe. We consider objects as having discrete boundaries, but this is only a model constructed in our heads - there is nothing in reality that diffentiates the coffee cup from its surroundings. However this model has proven extremely useful to us.

To throw away the model - our perception of reality - is just as foolhardy as embracing it as absolute reality. The self should not be thrown away but treated as the organic phenomenon it is. To only love and forgive and think happy thoughts is as unhealthy as living in hate. "Enlightenment" is accepting and aknowledging all of it, not trying to push away, including one's judgements and perceptions. The complimentary nature of change and volume (the whole of the moment) has an almost mathematical foundation.
>>
>>18544223
I agree with all that you've said but I still don't have a clue what there is 'to do'. I'm at peace with the world and have the one and only thing I was looking for, and I'll never be able to lose it. I feel like I'm in total security and that nothing can come along and pop this bubble. Now I'm asking myself what am I going to do, and I don't have an answer or a place to look. I'm just content to exist and I'll be content on the day I cease to exist. What would you do in my shoes?
>>
>>18544267
>What would you do in my shoes?
Hurt anyone no matter what, regardless of circumstance.
>>
File: 1480181361072.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480181361072.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>18544196
>>
>>18544196
Then i am happy for you
Happy that you know which direction you want to go
>>
>>18542641
That sounds like shit desu senpai. How do I avoid experiencing this?
>>
>>18542740

Because reality is infinate in many more ways than people realize, everything and nothing are already the same thing. If you were to consider yourself a point on a plane that can exist anywhere on said plane, and overlap that plane with an infinate number of planes with the same rule, then you would exist everywhere at once. Since each plane is separate you'd also be absent from everywhere at the same time, since you can only exist once on each plane. When these conditions apply to everything rather than just a person it results in all be everything and nothing at the same time.
>>
>>18544323
By being yourself. Not a joke answer, I'm being serious.
>>
you want to meet your god? take some acid and run some experiments while your tripping for 18 hours. time, music, and conversation all play into your experience with acid
>>
>>18544342
Why does it sound like these enlightening experiences are actually mild brain damage?
>>
>>18544223
>last paragraph
Yes that is what i mean
The forgiveness comes from the understanding that this reality matters a lot to other people and being able to know that they think of some things as important because of the choices they have made

I don't mean it in the hippy "love and peace, high on drugs" way
Not like some spiritual soma that takes away your thought and makes you a happy retard

What i mean comes from understanding of duality and stepping outside that into unity

It is difficult to explain
>>
>>18544196

Instead of living your life to fight evil, it would be better to help the less fortunate.
>>
the whole experience of acid can have very enlightening epiphytic and reflective effects
>>
File: 1471211707977.jpg (238KB, 1600x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1471211707977.jpg
238KB, 1600x1028px
>>18542641
I felt this 'it' for a short period last year, mainly after a period of walking, solitude and reflection. I didn't feel completely different but I was able to look at my insecurities and faults almost completely objectively and without judgement, it felt like being on a low dose of MDMA at all times.

Now I've lost it, mostly due to falling out of old practices but also due to coming off the medication I was on at the time.

When I experienced this feeling, it was more genuine than anything I've ever felt and I remember thinking that when I felt 'normal' (how I feel now) this feeling seemed like an abstract illusion despite it being relatively simple in concept and that the simplicity of it was the crux of it's complexity.

It genuinely felt like I had reached a step of development, however I was under the impression that once some 'truth' was revealed, it would never leave.

I'm dubious as to whether I actually achieved anything in terms of spiritual conciousness or if I was just having a manic/hypomanic episode.

Doe anyone have any experience of going back into Platos Cave, so to speak?
>>
>>18544370
There's a moment at the bottom of depression when you have doubted every aspect of yourself, there it's when you are truly honest.

You find your minimal amount of ego in there.
>>
>>18544382
So basically when we lose honesty with ourselves we can drift back into depression?
>>
>>18544454
Honesty is the connection to truth
>>
As someone who is interested and willing to listen, do any of you have advice for achieving this state, for someone who is very new to all these "paranormal" things.
>>
>>18544487
So there's a truth I'm not seeing?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.