[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to start meditating 15 mins a day and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (9KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 277x182px
I'm going to start meditating 15 mins a day and I'm working towards lucid dreaming. I'm hoping to build up to some low level magic and I'm interested to know what I should start with and if there's anything I should be weary of.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 373x280px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 373x280px
>>18542521
Why do you want to lucid dream?
If you could lucid dream, what do you want to dream about?
What kind of magic do you want to be able to do?
>>
You should be wary of (typos)what others think of you. Do you seek our approval, or are you doing it for you?

You should be weary of your old ways of doing things, and seek for a determined goal.

I began my magic shit with suicide attempt and a spell to make myself meet god.

I met god, and then god told me that magic ought to benefit every single thing that had been stepped on by you directly and indirectly.

so what can you do to do that?

What do you wanna master?
>>
Keep a dream journal.
>>
>>18542542
>I met god, and then god told me that magic ought to benefit every single thing that had been stepped on by you directly and indirectly.
>so what can you do to do that?

I believe that you heard that, but I don't think it was god speaking to you. Maybe just a powerful entity or god-like being.
I use magic and I only use it benefit myself. I use it to hurt, grief and torture others because are all evil and ignorant.
I can't imagine helping anyone else especially if they have any evil or ignorance in them. The world is full of evil and ignorance.
>>
>>18542521
There are many different schools of magic that can either work or fail you depending on how you personally interact with them.

From what I hear, you should be working on protection and grounding magics to start out. I'd take a more herbalist approach and learn what things are associated with what.
>>
Yup...dont do lucid Sex..^^
1) Will stop you beeing defocussed
2)MAY summon a Succubus
3)MAY screw your sexdrive^^
>>
>>18542528
I want to lucid dream out of curiosity. As far as what kinds of magic I'm interested in... pretty much anything that doesn't involve hurting\killing people
>>
>>18542521
I've started taking Valerian root. Has this worked for anyone here?
>>
>>18542542
Don't worry mate I don't seem the approval of 4chan. You should know I don't necasseraly belive in god. As far as what I want to do I don't mind. Most things are productive and I think I could find a use for most spells.
>>
>>18542611
But lucid sex sounds fun... How does it screw me up?
>>
>>18542581
>From what I hear, you should be working on protection and grounding magics to start out
Everyone is encouraged to learn protection magic first. Because once you learn and believe that the concept of magic is real, then you surely learn to know that bad luck hexes and curses are real. People get hit with bad luck curses all the time and don't even recognize it. Most hilarious is when Christian people thank Jesus Christ when they get his with tragedy. They believe in supernatural Jesus miracle magics but always assume that it was Satan or God that rektd their shit.
>>
>>18542613
>I want to lucid dream out of curiosity.
Have you ever lucid dreamed before? Like dream, and then notice that you are in a dream, and then do whatever you want inside the dream? Real trippy and real fun.
>As far as what kinds of magic I'm interested in... pretty much anything that doesn't involve hurting\killing people
The 2nd rule of /x/ is the Law of Attraction. If you want something, picture it, want it, it will come to be. Magic.
>>
>>18542611
>don't do lucid sex
>^^
But wait a second.. Everything you said, the opposite happened..

I have more stamina and sexual energy because it is now freely given. And my general well being is thru-the-Roof!
>>
>>18542664
I kind of want to play gta in my dreams but with less murder... with magic I would like spells that give me insight to what's going on in people's heads.
>>
File: WK911UX.gif (2MB, 344x224px) Image search: [Google]
WK911UX.gif
2MB, 344x224px
>>18542676
>I kind of want to play gta in my dreams but with less murder...
Totally possible. It really sounds stupid when talking about it. But inside your dream? Everything is fucking real, it is incredible. The feeling and the rush. It is all real as reality.
> with magic I would like spells that give me insight to what's going on in people's heads.
Just yesterday the CIA spilled the beans on paranormal psychic abilities in humans. Not my area of expertise but I believe it to be true. In fact two days ago someone on /x/ made a thread talking about mind reading, they coincidentally detailed exactly what was going on in my personal thoughts. So the possibility was someone here online read my thoughts from 1000s of miles away. Eerily spooky. If he knew my power he shouldn't have done that.
>>
>>18542704

Source on CIA stuff?
>>
>>18542521
>what I should start with

Personal health and interpersonal relationships

Just make your life better
>>
>>18542521
Better not ask these faggots most are roleplaying like this guy >>> >>18542567

Really pathetic
>>
>>18542521
Start out at 15min then work your way up to an 1hr a day, and longer if you can manage to do more than an hr.

You must not stop. Even if you miss a day for whatever reason continue on the next day. Even if nothing seems to happen most days, continue. Something will happen eventually and then it will seem to have stopped again, continue meditating. Eventually you will be able to lucid dream on command while sitting in a chair or even standing.
>>
File: 3807348.jpg (31KB, 409x399px) Image search: [Google]
3807348.jpg
31KB, 409x399px
>>18542905
>Personal health and interpersonal relationships
>Just make your life better
What sorcery is this?!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.