[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom campbell. You know him? You should. His work is free from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: thomascampbell.jpg (136KB, 419x639px) Image search: [Google]
thomascampbell.jpg
136KB, 419x639px
Tom campbell. You know him? You should. His work is free from any irrational belief or assumptions. Fully scientific.
Simulation theory. Spent about 300 hours analyzing it and I can tell you hes right. Still. As a scientist you can never be sure 100% but after all those years im 90% sure hes right.
>>
simulation of what?
>>
From what I've seen I love Tom Campbell. Been meaning to buy his ToE for a while now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
>>
>>18541974
Its free on google bookss
>>
>>18541962
The universe my friend. check it out before you dismiss it
>>
>>18541874
Last time I heard of him it was all about astral projection. Now he's into simulation theory? Meh.

I like Dean Radin better. Much more scientific and professional. Plus he's an actual engineer.
>>
>>18542038
>>18541962

Basically good old pantheism adapted to the sensibilities of the West in the 21th century.
>>
>>18542831
Would fit the flat earth. You know like old SNES 3d
>>
>>18541874
Great. Just finished the trilogy. I took his advice and kept aspirin nearby. Need to go back and re-read a few parts.
>>
>>18541874
You are a douche. I said in the last thread you made that I couldn't buy the law of attraction shit, which his entire premises is about and you responded saying something like "he doesn't follow that". So u took the time to listen to one of his lectures and that was the very first thing he mentions. Douche.
>>
>>18543372
Your argument amounts to a pathetic ad-hominem on OP. You have obviously never read the works. Did you just wander over from Reddit. Serious. GTFO
>>
>>18544352
No, me and OP had a conversation in his last thread in which I couldn't remember if Thomas Campbell had religious ideologies or if it was a Law of Attraction-esque ideology. Both of which OP claimed Thomas didn't. But the first minute of the lecture he was talking about Law of Attraction. Why would OP deny this, either he doesn't understand what he is reading, is ignorant to Thomas lectures or he is a douche.

I've listened to Thomas Campbell a few years ago several times on various radio programs, so I am a bit familiar with what he is about, I just couldn't remember the specifics, as I stated.

You can see that here if you even care. >>18520503

At any rate, this stuff is interesting and I believe there is something to it, but I much rather like what this guy >>18542773
said over Thomas Campbell.
>>
>>18542034
always had a hard time reading ebooks. flicking through paper in bed is a lot easier for me and I'm more likely to get sucked in to what I'm reading rather than getting distracted and doing something else with my e device
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.