[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a summary of what I have learned from my encounters with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1437874270266.jpg (30KB, 597x593px) Image search: [Google]
1437874270266.jpg
30KB, 597x593px
This is a summary of what I have learned from my encounters with inner and outer demons. Let this text be food for thought and don’t take my word for anything… but do customize what you read here to fit your own experience.

First, understand that you only experience what you need or choose to experience, and what you need to experience was chosen by you at some other time or level of being. Therefore, you are in some way responsible for all that happens to you, whether you created it or allowed it. The attacks you receive ultimately serve to teach you lessons, and how successfully you defend against these attacks determines how easily you learn your lesson. Learning a lesson before the experience often voids the necessity of having to experience it.

Second, in the absolute sense the Matrix Control System serves to accelerate your spiritual growth, and although its agents see you as the enemy, know that you can utilize them as teachers. You do not need to seek them out, for they will find you as you progress in your learning path. Most importantly, know that you will never be given anything you cannot choose to handle successfully.

Now, the likelihood of an attack depends upon two factors:

a) their desire to attack – the attention you garner
b) their ability to attack – the weakness of your defense

Having strong defenses and lowering your profile as a target reduce the probability of being attacked.
>>
Strong defenses consist of the following:

1) being aware of your internal weaknesses and countering or watching them closely — emotional buttons, ego flaws, lack of knowledge and false assumptions, resentment and envy, bias and prejudice against the bitter truth, emotional dependency upon sources of authority, blindspots in your awareness, etc…

2) being aware of your external weaknesses and countering or watching them closely — people you depend upon or who depend upon you, who can become unwitting tools of attack via their weaknesses being exploited; aspects of your finances and business which can be sabotaged and thus lead to a cascading series of problems; potential health weaknesses you may have which can be flared up in an attack to wear you down; physical and mechanical problems like car accidents and malfunction, slipping and falling on something to hurt yourself, missing appointments due to various odd mishaps delaying you; and if all that doesn’t work, then the people you care for are attacked in these same areas which necessarily gets you involved.

3) being resolute and wise in your decisions — they attack mainly to bias the decisions you haven’t yet made, and to reinforce the wrong decisions you make. This has to do with the Law of Freewill and the STS (negative path) preference to win by their target’s own will to submit. So prior to making the right choice, you may be attacked to keep you from making it. But once you make it, since any further attacks may only confirm for you that you’ve made the right choice, so they tend to stop immediately once that learning plateau has been reached. If you make the wrong choice, they then attack you even harder to make you think you’ve made the right one.
>>
File: 1413707049843.jpg (4KB, 255x243px) Image search: [Google]
1413707049843.jpg
4KB, 255x243px
spam blocked, continue reading here if interested:

http://montalk.net/matrix/67/the-art-of-hyper-dimensional-war
>>
>>18541461
>>18541464
Thanks
>>
>>18541461
Good words OP, very true to a particular extent for the most of us.
>I would say that there are some out there who have little control, either born into complete servitude or lack the mental capacity or mobility to escape. This may be a trap in of itself, as many tell themselves this.
I would say that there are also good agents as well. I saw this post about an hour ago. I worked till 11 last night (fell asleep at 1) and had to wake up a 6 today to move my car. The snow ban in my town is lifted at 7 and my car had to be moved from the public lot by 7, giving very little time to do so. I struggled to get my car out, and had to idle while waiting for it to be 7. This post originally made me quite irrate. Then, a man walking greeted me a good day as I was pissed off shoveling out another spot. He told me that although life may be tough, at least I'm living and have the sense of being able to take it in. That if you love yourself the rest will eventually follow. I knew this, this lesson I have learned time and time again, but I needed a reminder. God bless ya Guy, keep on cheering up random folk and I'll do the same.
>Good agent and good man.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
>>
>>18541461
The fuck is this about?
>>
>>18541461
I really appreciate you posting this.

Thank you
>>
>>18541461
underrated op
>>
He's holding that N64 controller all wrong.
>>
>>18544755
thats probably why he lost
>>
>>18544755
And it's plugged into the wrong port.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.