[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFU xmq5FjYU This woman is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Eris-apple.jpg (23KB, 324x270px) Image search: [Google]
Eris-apple.jpg
23KB, 324x270px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUxmq5FjYU

This woman is trying to associate Discordianism with the alt-right. Every Discordian I've ever met has been mostly apolitical or an anarchist. She also tries to suggest that sci-fi and fantasy author Michael Moorecock is somehow a white nationalist figure when he wrote an essay shitting on Lovecraft for being racist.

The only genuine connection I can see is that some alt-right people are also into chaos magick and use the 9-pointed star. But them motherfuckers are greyface as hell.

Am I missing something here? Is she just high?
>>
I'm guessing she's too dumb to understand Discordianism or Subgeniusism. Like when people too dumb to understand evolution want it outlawed.
>>
HAIL DISCORD! HAIL ERIS!
>>
>>18540307
You do know there is no such thing as an "alt-right", right? When a nobody comes out of nowhere with a term that only he used and suddenly appears all over the media and you don't think there is something odd with that, that's how you know you don't know.
>>
>>18540652
It existed well before Clinton used the term. They also call themselves neoreactionaries. Mostly either fascists or monarchists, in my experience.
>>
>>18540652
Richard Spencer started using the term a while ago.

>>18541568
There are a good deal of right leaning anarchists as well.
>>
>>18540307
>Michael Moorecock
A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Of course he is a racist white supremacist. Also a rapist.
>>
>>18541652
>right leaning anarchists
If you mean ancaps, I'm not going to go into whether they qualify as anarchists but most of them are socially liberal. If you mean "national anarchists," they're fascists with different preferences about how to organize, and are not anarchists.

Regardless, the Discordians I've met who were anarchists were anarchists in the classical sense of the term. The majority were mutualists but some were ancoms.
>>
>>18540307
no, when /pol/ watched the matrix and then got into the occult they had no idea where to start.

so they loooked to /x/ which is all subgenuis and discordian, and they copied that.

easy to confuse i suppose but that's how it started.
>>
Politics is a joke, don't come here talking about politics.
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 4chan pranks.jpg (184KB, 710x1068px) Image search: [Google]
4chan pranks.jpg
184KB, 710x1068px
She is a newfag that is wrong.
It has nothing to do with pol, the troll ethos predates pol, pol just carries the torch.
4chan, anonymous, we are agents of chaos in the age of hyper identity politics, a faceless being who believes in nothing except doing it for the lulz.

Anon, is the actual manifestation of a chaos, of discord the dumb hippies who created discordianism wish they were.

We believe in nothing, we are nothing, we do things just to troll, you are offended, we offend.

The age of the sjw met its match.

the liberal authoritarians who are obsessed with gender and race and sex, were cucked by a faceless hivemind who believed in nothing.

The neoliberal globalists were defeated by a Japanese animation discussion board.
>>
>>18540652
It existed but was marginal. The media seems to be always under the control of an elite now, and which marginal voices they choose to amplify reflects their disposition (although actions are not so well connected to beliefs as many would like to think). In my view for example Hillary bringing attention to the alt-right was a way of saying "these giys are behind Trump and they're right wing and crazy, I'm probably right wing enough for you but I'm not crazy; also I'm ostensibly left wing of them so I'm the left choice, they're crazy because they're extreme" etc etc

There's been for a while in the UK the championing of UKIP as the third or fourth choice party, and I think now we're at a point where that has perhaps fulfilled itself (but barely), when the reality was the up and coming but really unpolitical party of the Greens was the new major party. They began a while ago now to have MPs actually elected, and have a similar general appeal (but moreso) as UKIP (so they'd do well under proportional representation compared to first past the post), the main difference being that Green was the protest anti new labour party for the left, while UKIP is the tory pro neo liberal protest party. The media in the UK is very much controlled by the conservative old guard whatever anyone wants to claim to the contrary.
>>
File: CynS8UtUcAA9EBY.jpg (178KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CynS8UtUcAA9EBY.jpg
178KB, 1080x1080px
Being leftwing isnt rebellious they control the media, they control the universities, they control the news.
The most rebellious and chaotic thing you could do is go walking around a liberal city wearing a maga hat, thats some punk rock shit.

Tradition, family, sincerity, optimism, masculinity, enterprise, high energy, these are things the left hates.
They hate white men, they hate western civilization, they hate success.

The left are materialists, they dont have a real spiritual bone in their body.
Occultism is about tradition, its about ritual, its about harnessing your true will and desires and pushing it into the egregore.

Or should i say meme's onto the internet.

Any good occultist is also a right winger
>>
>>18542255
>pol just carries the torch
They care too much as well as being actual retards. They're p much tumblr.
>>
>>18542302
>Being leftwing isnt rebellious they control the media, they control the universities, they control the news.
The university ones are left wing to a point. If you bring up communism or anarchism in any real sense they tend to look a bit scared.
>>
>>18542324
This. David Graeber can't get a job at universities in the US because he helped grad students unionize for better treatment from professors who use them for research then don't give them credit or money.
>>
>Sinead McCarthy
Bitch is fucking crazy.
>>
>>18540307
Friendly reminder that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being racist
>>
>>18543877
This thread was clearly intended to be about whether or not there are explicit links between Discordianism and racism, not about whether you personally think racism is good or bad.
>>
>>18543877
Dubs dont lie. I also dont get it. We're obviously different that doesnt mean i must hate you or disrespect you but why pretend to be all the same? everyone has their roots and thats a good thing
>>
>>18543886
Its nothing personal its a fact. An opinion or idea can and should never be held against someone
>>18543890
Yeah exactly. Just because someone hates a particular race for whatever reason doesn't mean their bad and doesn't mean they won't hold respect towards said race. Now if they act with prejudice. Thats another thing.
Michael Moore has no right to bad mouth Lovecraft, unless he went out of his way to lynch darkies and jews
>>
>>18540652
If It has a wikipedia...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.