[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to meditate >lay down bc that's more comfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: navel.jpg (175KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
navel.jpg
175KB, 800x450px
>go to meditate
>lay down bc that's more comfortable for me
>close eyes and take deep breath starting from my dick up until my navel
>area below my chest starts shaking
>not able to finish my breath
>my diaphragm just shakes until i have to breathe out
>try again
>same thing, over and over again
it has been like this for months. Maybe even a year now. I assume this is a navel chakra block, when/how can i clear? I'll go to a yoga studio and my navel makes so much noise I've stopped going. I know it disturbs people. help
>>
>>18540291
also, my stomach makes real word noises often, I can control when it happens, but not the sounds. It scares my sister and my friend. Do any religions/philosophies/gurus/methodologies say anything about this? i always assumed it was me clearing my navel, but it has been going on a long time
>>
File: flipadelphia.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
flipadelphia.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>18540291
bump, bump, bumpidelphia
>>
>>18540291
Sincerely:
To you:
I meditate and astral project and I still have no fucking clue what a chakra is.

Is that like your physical body? Because you DO need to upkeep your physical body in order to astral project.

If you are being subjected to shitty conditions everyday it Will halt you.
>>
>>18540499
chakra is an energy point. they say we got 7 main ones. not sure if it is part of physical body, or just ethereal body. i try and keep my physical body healthy. eat organically, get good sleep, exercise, I've stopped smoking weed--tho I should probably get more sunlight, and i dont do any drugs. this phenomenon doesnt hurt, but is peculiar
>>
>>18540522
By all means, stay away from the herb.

She's no good for the ethereal. Always always impedes my astral journeys.

She is an anti-psychotic after all,
>CBD
>>
>>18540532
ya i get the same vib. also, when i smoke, i dont dream. plus i think it hurts a persons eyes. when i dont smoke i dream vividly 3-4 different dreams/night. and i really like dreaming
>>
chakras, like most religious concepts, are metaphorical, yet unfortunately taken literally by the vast majority of dumb fucks who should kill themselves.
>>
>>18540577
ok mr. mcsmarty then what are they metaphors for?
>>
>>18540585
They are not metaphors for anything, they are literally metaphors. As in
>the sacral chakra is a rising sun, your sexuality is like a rising sun
>>
>>18540603
im not exactly sure if what im feeling is a chakra--who could know, but it fits the description ive read, and the sensations are just how they are described. it's the best word i got. also they seem to function how ive read, so weather they are metaphors or that's just what they are, stop being a pedantic fuck and move on to the meat of my post
>>
>>18540628
Try to not view that process as a "blockage" instead, use your minds eye and mind's hand to "move" that energy.

Stay calm during this and set an intention. I find that if I intend on going to the astral realm it's more likely to happen versus being a spectator.
>>
>>18540628
I have problems similar to yours and i wasn't the one you were responding to, but if it helps I recently learned that the solar plexus is "in between" the stomach and the lungs yet it surrounds the stomach completely.
>>
>>18540603
Holy shit stfu already if you have no fucking clue of what you are talking about you fucking ignoramus

You are beyond retarded and it's strongly reeking
>>
>>18540642
interesting anon, do you think i should i focus on moving it up through my body and out my head, or just out, or down through my body and out my feet into the earth? how often do you go into the astrals?
>>
>>18540644
what about your experience is similair, and what is different? how longs it been going on? trying to figure out what's going on here
>>
>>18540666
fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk are we opening a portal rn to fix this shit? kek. guy from beginning of thread is laughing at me hard. trippy tho
>>
>>18540658
>do you think i should i focus on moving..

For me, the energies are usually produced within the head and I try to bring them out and surround myself with them.

I recommend you trying "whatever feels right" different energies require different motions.
>>
>>18540676
forsure. i usually try to force my way thru the area. runnings good, cuz it gets heat in there, and i think that is helping--tho the sensation is real intense. how do you personally differentiate between the astrals, and say a dream or your imagination?
>>
>how often do you go to the astral

Not as often as it used to be... When it first started in 2013, it was a daily occurrence whether I liked it or not.

Today, I'm lucky if I go once a week.
>>
>>18540690
>how do you differentiate astral, dreams and imagination.

Well for one thing, when I think using my imagination I don't actually see visual input.

They are different from dreams because dreams are always accompanied with this feeling of being on a rail track.

Astral is more like sandbox free play.
>>
>>18540694
maybe it was showing you things you needed to see at that time, but now youve assimilated some of the lessons, and it's less urgent. just an idea
>>
>>18540706
so you're are more/less fully conscious
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.