[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seek immortality through any means. Please share anything that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 30

File: 1482250051989.jpg (390KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482250051989.jpg
390KB, 700x700px
I seek immortality through any means. Please share anything that might aid in my research.
>>
>I seek immortality through any means

Requires things you will not do, like abandon the Internet, read a ton of books, seek out a master, ▒▒▒▓░▒▒▓░░▓▒▒▒▒▒░▓▒▒, and stop jacking off.
>>
Drain your life force without affecting your consciousness

Become a corpse
>>
>>18540284
If you know anything then tell me where to start
>>
Don't die.
>>
>>18540330
>If you know anything then tell me where to start

Read the list of ideas here you fuckin' mongoloid: >>18540284

Then keep reading it until it sinks in.
>>
Drink more medieval fermented garlic potions
>>
Sorry, but this is the 3rd dimension, you cannot be immortal.

Faggot.

Embrace death like everyone else has to.
>>
As a goddamn immortal it ain't fucking worth it bud. It doesn't stop hurting, being injured or ill, and ennui is a terrible thing.

If you seriously want more advice I can give you some small help. More'n that I won't do; it's fucked up to put someone in my position.
>>
inject twinkies filling
>>
We all do. That's why people have kids you know. It's just a biological mechanism. You're only a vessel for your genes after all.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telomere
this stuff its what makes body cells to age because they are damaged over time. find a way to repair them and you will discover the secret of eternal youth. scientists are working on this and they found some good results and maybe we are close to the finding of a true elixir of life
>>
>>18540252
Ask yourself a question: do you deserve to live forever? If so why. I don't wanna hear the answer, just ask yourself.
>>
>>18540598
also cancer cells are inmortal because their telomeres repair over time. just study genetic engineering and put to work on this
>>
>>18540612
lolno
>>
>>18540519
kek
>>
File: totem.jpg (66KB, 564x776px) Image search: [Google]
totem.jpg
66KB, 564x776px
>>18540252
Seek through any memes. Then seek no more.
>>
>>18540559
Not OP but I'm willing to listen, I'd rather be bored than dead.
>>
Get leukemia and aids.

Cancel each other out and become immortal.

You're welcome.
>>
>>18540670
Build a phylactery. Make note of and set down in word and drawing your personal mythos. Pour yourself into the page. Turbojournaling.
>>
>>18540670
And it's kinda not just ennui. You get so tired. So fucking tired. Tired of all of it. I really want to die.
>>
>>18540549
That's everlasting life, but immortality.
>>
Drink a gallon of semen everyday.
The only side effect is that you'll become a loli.
>>
>>18540986
Some sort of... Semen demon?
>>
>>18540992
Immortal loli.
>>
>>18540986
Lots of onii-chan's milk.
>>
People joke about this, and there is very little information about it, but it is a subject as long as recorded history.
To have the special genetics that are already long lived and essentially immortal.
Vampires and drain life, and witches can drain life forces to maintain their eternal youth. The one person, or group of people who have found immortality no doubt will keep that secret forever to themselves.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU_rn1xzItk

Understand this. Obtain reality. Let go of yourself, the holy mountain is a myth
>>
I do not know how to become immortal but since I was 16 I was obcessed with preventing aging.
Here are some tips:
Slowing metabolism, drinking red wine and eating grapes (without abusing on alcohol) makes the inevitable telomeric cancer come slower.
Blocking androgens, testosterone makes you age faster and become bald. Without it you'll build less muscular mass but it's because you'll have a slower metabolism (good thing).
Working out regularly, essentially making a temple of your body. Never get /fit/ tier by any mens since becoming swole means forcing your metabolism to work faster. I maintain on a small but athletic build. I whoose my workouts carefully as I don't want anything that can induce arthritis orinjury on the long term)
Supplementing noopept is good to avoid alzheimer.
I count precisely the time I get sun exposure to have optimal vitamin D production but minimize the risk of melanoma and general skin degenerescence.
Never fap/fuck multiple times in a row. Sperm takes a big toll on the body to be created. It's eventually wasted in the urines so you can release it periodically but wait for it to build up instead of forcing more loads out.
Speaking of sperm it keeps the skin young (no joke, I use my own once every three days).
Blood is also good for your skin but I rarely get to use it (using my own would be bad because I'd be stealing from my own essence and body).
Injecting compatible blood of younger people has rejuvenating properties. Never did this since it's one thing to pay a fetish performer for some ounces of blood, it's another to search someone that's compatible, get the blood checked for infections, the whole shebang. If I find someone though I plan on hiring him full time after testing the effects if they're as good as I anticipate.
(cont)
>>
>>18542042
Finally growth hormones also have anagathic effects but they accelerate the metabolism, it's good to take sparingly (because injections are way too highly dosed and regulated you can get some in breastmilk or immediately postnatal animal milk).
This is the physical part. Of course I am also very careful with my mind as to avoid becoming mad or suicidal. I condition myself to feel alien to any kind of self destructive thought.
>>
>immortality
>im mortality
>I'm mortality

Kill lols of people.
>>
>>18542053
Nice
>>
>>18542000
Charlie Chapman is a stupid Jewish homosexual, hopefully he is burning in hell. No one gonna watch that long as stupid scripted speech that dumb jew bitch.
>>
>>18542042
good solid advice ty anon
>>
>>18542078
Im all for truth. And zionist jews should be treated the old way. But this is pure hatred, gl with that
>>
>>18541984
It would expose vulnerabilities and put them at risk. Those chasing immortality will often do whatever it takes including putting a lot of people at risk. It is the ultimate selfishness.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 312x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 312x471px
25Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”

27She said to Him, “Yes, Lord; I have believed that You are the Christ, the Son of God, even He who comes into the world.”
>>
>>18540252

Phylactery. If the path of ascent is not available to one, then there is always the paths of preservation, or descent. The meat is simply a vessel complex enough to support our existence, something to consider is housing the self in a less fragile container or containers, so that the will may live on. Consider it a thumbdrive with an installer for the OS that is You, which can be used to either install on fresh systems, or format and install on per-existing systems without. Even after use, it can still be used again, and again.
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 900x1033px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 900x1033px
New American Standard Bible
The New Birth

1Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews;

2this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

3Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?”

5Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6“That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7“Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’

8“The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?”

10Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things?

11“Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony.

12“If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?

13“No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

14“As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up;

15so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x250px
6“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

17“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

18“He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19“This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

20“For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

21“But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”
>>
>>18540252

Materialism has been completely disproved through experimental results and evidence.

This world is confirmed to be a simulation, and a specific type of simulation that requires a consciousness and a computer which must both exist outside of the simulation.

In other words, while "you" are inside of the simulation, "your" consciousness remains outside of the simulation.
>>
>>18542178
Hot stuff. Cheers friend
>>
>>18542178
>"your" consciousness remains outside of the simulation.
pretty fucking awesome concept
where can we read up on more of that?

that reminds me of the saying "i think therefore i am". if you know ANYTHING is real, you at least know your you and your thoughts are real, everything else can be faked
>>
>>18540252
>genetic engineering
>nano technology
>digital consciousness
>robotic body
there are a few ways but our technology isn't quite there yet
>>
>>18540252
learn to reconstruct yourself.
>>
>>18540598
raimond kurzweil said that in 20 years you will be able to live as long as you want to
>>
>>18542187
Tetragrammaton
>>
>>18542212
As long as we don't let the Africans get it. They are monsters, it would be a overpopulation disaster with hordes of undead blacks terrorizing destroying everything.
All the black crime contained to only black cities with spill all over the nation, no white person would be safe.
>>
>>18540252

reproduce
>>
I seek immortality through any memes.
>>
Humans can achieve immortality but not as individuals. Read up about the collective consciousness theory. We humans have the ability to become aware of our consciousness as individuals. Once the collective consciousness becomes aware of itself then we will transcend to a higher existence where biological death means nothing.
>>
>>18542042
>>18542044
>blocking adrogens
>minimizing sun exposure
>bathing his skin in jizz and blood
anon, are you trying to become a trap vampire like in your chinese cartoons?
>>
File: grimice.png (208KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
grimice.png
208KB, 600x394px
The only way i can think of to not be forgotten is by creating a religion that lasts for thousands of years, like Jesus, or Buddha, or Muhammad.
Otherwise we all die someday and you have to accept it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-QH1XiCQw
>>
>>18540844
Why can't you? Bring immortal in this plane probably sucks. I want to be immortal on the 9th plane.
>>
>>18542340
This desu
>>
File: download (42).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (42).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>MFW someone thinks that if a key to immortality exists they would find it on /x/

Top zozzle m8
>>
>>18542404
It's not hard to imagine that someone on /x/ has a few pieces of the puzzle and can help an anon find the others on their own through research.
>>
>>18542187
>I suffer therfore i am

Is more accurate imo
>>
File: rosserection.jpg (34KB, 256x338px) Image search: [Google]
rosserection.jpg
34KB, 256x338px
>>18542404
Immortality you say?
>>
>>18540252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zt2xfmmPew
Make sure subs are turned on.
>>
>>18542547
Very true. If you drop a hammer on your toe, you at least know the pain is real, while the hammer, your body, the universe and all of reality may be a simulation, you at least know that you felt.
>>
>>18542373
To exist on a higher dimension implies that you already superseded Godhood of this reality, you would be immortal and could see all of existence just from the 5th dimension.
>>
I want to become immortal through magics, I want to be able to drain the vitality and lives from other people.
>>
>>18540252
You already are, OP. We all are in fact, without even having to do anything. Don't waste the time you have now on things you have already accomplished.
>>
>>18540549
Speak for yourself, sir sheep.
>>
>>18540844

You will one day, anon. Don't fret.
>>
>>18540252
You already are, all is one and one is all
>>
>>18540926
Trust me, this is better. Immortality is extremely overrated.

With immortality you:
>watch your friends die
>watch your family die
>watch everyone you know die
>every 10 years or so you need to move to a different town, so that nobody catches on to the fact that you don't age the same as everyone else
>every time you move you need to find a new job
>every time you move you find new friends
>eventually they die too
>at some point you need to fake your death, and acquire a new identity
>this way the government won't catch on to the fact that you're a 100 years old, even though you don't look a day over 30
>do this a few times and you won't even remember your real name anymore
>you've read every book ever written
>seen every movie
>become board as shit
>get depressed
>try to kill yourself
>doesn't work
>try again a different way
>doesn't work either
>keep trying
>nothing works
>new books come out
>new movies too
>complain that they're not as good as the ones made 100 years ago
>modern music sucks too
>damn kids won't get off your lawn
>wish you could just die
>you can't

Everlasting life allows you to die like everyone else, but then your spirit moves on to a better place. Trust me, this is the better option.
>>
File: highlander-1986-movie-props.jpg (48KB, 1000x594px) Image search: [Google]
highlander-1986-movie-props.jpg
48KB, 1000x594px
>>18543493
>With immortality you:
>>watch your friends die
>>watch your family die
>>watch everyone you know die
This is a good thing. I want to make sure all my enemies die before I do that's for sure.

>>every 10 years or so you need to move to a different town, so that nobody catches on to the fact that you don't age the same as everyone else
Nope, when I am immortal and rich, I will have hideouts and places scattered throughout the country and world. Under aliases and family names.
>>every time you move you need to find a new job
The job is only for fun. Being immortal means being rich through interest and savings. Ima be that guy that everyone loves at work, they all thing I'm so interesting as I bang out all the hot girls and then quit the job.
>>every time you move you find new friends
>>eventually they die too
Good, everyone deserves to die, except for me.
>>at some point you need to fake your death, and acquire a new identity
>>this way the government won't catch on to the fact that you're a 100 years old, even though you don't look a day over 30
Easy peazy. I would even fake a son with the same name and transfer all assets to him on the fake death. Over and over like a Jew.
>>do this a few times and you won't even remember your real name anymore
I would have written it down. Easy.
>>you've read every book ever written
>>seen every movie
I would be the smartest and wisest person.
>>become happy as shit
>>get optimistic
>>try to kill others
>>it works
>>try again a different way
>>it is very fun to get away with murder.
>>keep trying
>>it is too much fun.
>>new books come out
>>new movies too
>>complain that they're better than ones made 100 years ago
>>modern music is great, I enjoy all musics
>>damn kids won't get off your lawn
>>wish they could just die
>>and they do.

Fixed.
>>
>>18542106
Exactly this.
>>
>>18542178
Pix or it didn't happen.
>>
>>18542373
Made the wrong mother fucking deal. Built a phylactery without meaning to. Dealt in souls. &c &c. I don't actually Know why, but I suspect some of the above.
>>
>>18543412
Fingers goddamn crossed. Everyday the same shit just piled in a different way
>>
>>18543493
Ain't a big fan of jesus but pretty much got it down pat kid. One day they will take you on their shoulders and take you to a dale and put you to a final rest. Be glad of your mortality; it gives you a place in this world.
>>
>>18543493
>>modern music sucks too

you need to listen to aphex twin.
>>
>>18540252

Maybe a way to transfer your memories of this lifetime to a next could give you the illusion of immortality.

You would have to assume that there is an afterlife.
>>
File: 1444245379835.png (430KB, 1099x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1444245379835.png
430KB, 1099x1600px
>>18540252
Pic related and being /fit/ are the closest we can and will realistically get to advanced humanity/transhumanism, especially since pic related happened already in a way throughout humanities history. Borg-ing ourselves and playing Tetris with genes still have a long way to go and still have problems and risks. A more /fit/, human and seeing what we can do with what we already have could do the job and can especially realistically be done now
>Please share anything that might aid in my research.
>http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>https://www.anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>https://breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>https://authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>http://www.saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>https://rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>https://deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>https://deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>http://www.foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>https://deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>(cont.)
>>
>>18543757
>(cont.)
>>18540252
>>18540284
>and stop jacking off.
>>18540378
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>http://www.europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>http://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>http://urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>http://www.frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>http://m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>http://answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>https://www.healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>>
>>18540252
use the akashic records when you die to bring yourself back
>>
>>18542803
>>18540833
does quantum immortality count

because i remember dying and then I woke up at the start of the same day but things were different

i dont know what that means

I dont know if itll happen next time
>>
>>18540252
You are immortal, you are imprisoned though.
>>
>>18543841
I dunno man I didn't do it.

This shit was ...demi accidental? I didn't think it would WORK. Then it did. Sad times since.
>>
>>18540252
I came here to laugh at you.
>>
>>18540252
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
>>
>>18540598
Bio student here

I discussed telomeres and telomorase a lot with my teacher. Telomorase is an enzyme that prevents the degradation of DNA over time. The degredation occurs every time a cell divides. Growing fetuses in a mothers belly have the enzyme telomorase which helps prevent DNA degradation. However the gene that codes for telomorase doesnt become expressed in your adult life. Even if somehow you manage to kee telomorase active, a lot of issues might arise. 1) Since cells will keep on dividing, they wont know when to stop, and possibly can cause cancer. 2)there are a multitude of regions in your body where cells are not needed to duplicate at all. Meaning that excessive mitosis cycles can cause more issues than benefits, causig illnesses or even death

It would be a different story if you can exactly control where the telomorase gene is expressed. But knowing when, where, and how to do all of that is far beyond our knowledge since it has to do with a field which is fairly new, called epigenitics. Maybe in the future we might figure out some way tho
>>
>>18544132
Cancer cells can replicate to infinity, there's an emblematic case of a woman that died, but her cells are still being used for experimentation.
>>
File: 1480451358619.jpg (1MB, 900x4100px) Image search: [Google]
1480451358619.jpg
1MB, 900x4100px
Good luck OP
>>
>>18544137
Henrietta Lacks
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrietta_Lacks
>>
>>18544137
>>18544405
That's probably true. That's why i doubt it's possible to ever use telomorase in a way that we can fully control it. Back in the late 90's or whatnot there was a huge craze in the medical community when they found discovered telomeres and telomorases. But from the results it doesn't look like they were able to create anything out of it. More than anything it helped study and learn one of the ways in which cancer can begin.

Im sure there will be other methods in the near future, such as stuff related to technology, stem cell research, etc. i really doubt we could achieve biological immortality in this generation or the one after. That's where occult memers come in and somehow find ways that may or may not have been used earlier in time and become immortal or something

cool concept tho, i really enjoy reading stuff about that
>>
>>18542254
End yourself
>>
>>18542783
Is this the same russian who made a "hummonculus" by cumming in an egg?
>>
>>18543401
This.

Mortality becomes a meme the moment you go beyond the ego.
>>
>>18543401
this tbqh
>>
>>18540252
loving God and accepting Jesus Christ as your personal saviour
>>
>>18540252
Why though? We are all immortal, in a way. We die and move on to the next body to inhabit til it grows too old and weak to carry us on
>>
"A thousand years have come and gone but time has passed me by,
Stars stopped in the sky, frozen in an everlasting view.
Waiting for the world to end, weary of the night;
Praying for the light, in the prison of the lost Xanadu.

Held within the pleasure dome, decreed by Kubla Khan,
To taste my bitter triumph, as a mad immortal man.
Nevermore shall I return, escape these caves of ice,
For I have dined on honeydew, and drunk the milk of paradise."

Some things aren't meant for us OP. You will have no catharsis and will regret it.
>>
>>18540252

Read John 3:16

Do what it says.
>>
>>18540330
Saturn. He is the one that gives limitation, and overcomes them.
>>
File: CwSNIpsWEAAgmdK.jpg (79KB, 1061x579px) Image search: [Google]
CwSNIpsWEAAgmdK.jpg
79KB, 1061x579px
>>18543578
Edgy af
>>
>>18540252
only through Christ can you become immmortal
>>
>>18540252
Have fun floating, alone and unable to die, in a starless void when the heat death of the universe happens. I'll take a short mortal existence over that shit any day.
>>
>>18540252
You must kill yourself. If you are dead then you will no longer age, and cannot be killed, granting you functional immortality.
>>
>>18546244
Nah, you get immortality either way, just with the potential for eternal torture for eating shellfish or wearing mixed-fabric clothing.
>>
>>18540252
I am dream.
My horse is named greed.
Think of me and i will show you all the things you already have.
>>
>>18540284
>▒▒▒▓░▒▒▓░░▓▒▒▒▒▒░▓▒▒
wtf is this
>>
>>18546358
I have met greed, there is nothing it can offer me.
>>
>>18542340
>tfw already did it who cares
>>
File: 1451942391314.gif (671KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
1451942391314.gif
671KB, 640x380px
>>18547070
>>
>>18546956
>▒▒▒▓░▒▒▓░░▓▒▒▒▒▒░▓▒▒
>wtf is this

>current year
>not having a Gold Account
>>
>>18543265
Unnefortunely, you can't do that, but if you look at the bright side of it you can drain the semen from other people
>>
>>18540252
Start a wicked coke habbit. Look at the Rolling Stones.
>>
File: william-s-burroughs.jpg (42KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
william-s-burroughs.jpg
42KB, 400x564px
>>18547187
>Start a wicked coke habbit. Look at the Rolling Stones.
I think you mean heroin. They're heroin addicts.
William S. Burroughs said if you had a constant supply of pharmaceutical grade heroin you could live forever. Of course, that didn't seem to work out for him personally. :(
>>
>>18540252
to reach immortality you just need to suck 666 cocks trust me
>>
>>18547232
At once?!?!
>>
>>18540252
Serpents are connected with poison and medicine. The snake's venom is associated with the chemicals of plants and fungi[11][12][13] that have the power to either heal, poison or provide expanded consciousness (and even the elixir of life and immortality) through divine intoxication.

Asclepius, the son of Apollo and Koronis, learned the secrets of keeping death at bay after observing one serpent bringing another (which Asclepius himself had fatally wounded) back to life with healing herbs. To prevent the entire human race from becoming immortal under Asclepius's care, Zeus killed him with a bolt of lightning. Asclepius' death at the hands of Zeus illustrates man's inability to challenge the natural order that separates mortal men from the gods.

Non-poisonous snakes were left to crawl on the floor in dormitories where the sick and injured slept.

Gorgon blood had magical properties: if taken from the left side of the Gorgon, it was a fatal poison; from the right side, the blood was capable of bringing the dead back to life.
>>
Look into Vehicle Transference Sorcery, and continuously steal bodies until the end of humanity
>>
>>18540252
I don't think immortality as you think of it is possible. Human bodies are just human bodies and what you now consider to be "you" will die some day even though your soul/consciousness might live on in some way. I believe in reincarnation, but that might as well be the same as having no afterlife since "I" will no longer exist one day and I will probably have no memory of this life.
>>
I've actually thought of serious ways of making this happen in this day and age.

I'm certain that there are many governments around the globe that have been working towards achieving physical immortality for decades, if not the entirety of the 20th century and onward. You can try to research yourself but you're going to lack the resources required to make the necessary breakthroughs. You're going to need immense funding, a huge workforce, and essentially the entire medical community corroborating with you along the way just to name three things.

If you're not sure about your ability to become a part of the teams that are at the forefront of this research, and judging by how you use your time, you won't, you can pilfer the secrets. Try moving through military or political ranks until you have access to information at that level. You can try to spend your life tracking down where this research is being done and by whom, and extort it from whomever that may be if you're not into that. Of course, you can become incredibly rich and acquire a large amount of influence and put people to work on discovering where you can purchase or acquire the technology, or buy yourself in such that you'll be first in line when everything is finished.

There is simply no way of waiting around and becoming immortal as a consumer for the next millennium, or perhaps ever, as the smartest and most powerful humans will become immortal far before the masses will ever even hear a whisper of such a feat.

tl;dr you gotta not be a lazy fuck to become immortal in this lifetime, and even then, the chances of that not happening are astronomical
>>
>>18540549
Fellow Christian here, I think OP meant immortality in the physical sense, never leaving the material plane. Having an immortal body, not just an immortal soul.
>>
>>18540252
You need to eat 20 dried grams of magic mushrooms and smoke about an eighth of datura/jimson weed. This will dissolve your consciouness to the point where all that is left is awareness of existence beyond words and the physical realm, but unlike cannabis, the effects of the Jimson weed will last long enough for you to remember how to lose the world and you will then be able to do this on demand without drugs. Do not be put off by negative stories about the Datura. It is a herb that grows in the ground... hope this helps.
>>
>>18540284
4 misleads
>>
>>18540588
What if we are literally nurture and nature? What if we are both our genes, but also our thoughts?
>>
File: 1484271300874.jpg (165KB, 951x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1484271300874.jpg
165KB, 951x1300px
>>18540252
>>
>>18540252
Excessive masturbation to hentai ought to do the trick.
>>
>>18540252
You do not want to be immortal.
It is its own sort of suffering.
>>
>>18547540
Explain.
>>
>>18540252
At this point I this point I think your only chance at immortality, is if technology evolves to the point where we are able to upload the entire contents of our mind into an AI.
>>
>>18540252
Why immortality? Physical existence is suffering, even, or especially, for an immortal. Seek freedom of the physical form instead.
>>
>learn to lucid dream
>Pick a slow method of suicide that allows you to fall asleep before brain death
>Make a new reality for yourself
>Enjoy subjective godhood
>>
>>18546307
Not looking forward to that. It'll be awful. Ideally matter will accrue around me; either that or i fall apart like the universe. I hope the latter.
>>
>>18547540
Truth.
>>18547952
Yeah ain't great. Pain yaps at my heel like a shitty little mutt.
>>
>>18548361

The Michael Jackson way
>>
>>18540252

>I seek immortality through any means

Hey guys, get a load of this. Poor sucker hasn't even figured out that there is no death.

You're immortal already, OP. Everyone is. Your body will inevitably decay (it exists within an entropic system) but that which is you will never stop existing.
>>
>>18540252

If you're referring to you as in (ego) you, then you must generate a way to transpose your brain into a machine, then generate a back-up of your entire brain and transpose it into a computerized form so (hoping) that when your brain expires (you) will keep on existing
>>
>>18540252

You know how MMOs get boring once you reach max level because there's nothing to do?

Life is the same way.

You can fathom trying to attain immortality.

But once you have it, and have learned everything there is to learn, and have created everything there is to create, you will end yourself, becuase you will have grown bored.

Time is relative and irrelevant.

We will all die. Eventually.

Learn peace, and accept your fate
>>
>>18540351
Number one rule of immortality.
>>
>>18540351
It's so easy!
>>
>>18548517
Have you seen the movie "man from earth"?
Being immortal doesn't automatically mean having a perfect memory. Skills decay when not applied. Your knowledge becomes gradually outdated if you don't keep up to date and it's impossible to exercise all skills and keep up to date with all knowledges at the same time. There will always be something new to learn or enjoy, even if trends are cycles you can live multiple lifespans changing interests without following the same ones, and at that point it'll be fresh anew.
Not saying you won't be tired of living but there's always something to do.

And different but related question: what about extreme longevity?
>>
>>18548875
>what about extreme longevity?
This is the closest we realistically can and are going to get
>>18543757
>>
There's a budhist practice of meditation for self mummification called Sokushinbutsu.

http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0105-mummified-monk-is-not-dead-and-in-rare-meditative-state-says-expert/
>>
>>18540351
THIS, if you die you fail without consideration
>>
File: happycouple.png (1MB, 1778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
happycouple.png
1MB, 1778x1000px
>>
>>18540252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMOkXkw5TKc

Biologist here, I am usually on the vampire thread, some of use are tying to create real world vampires, if you are interested join.
>>
>>18542185
>become the embodiment of uncaring
Illuminati detected.
>>
File: 3ur6bs1.jpg (15KB, 310x197px) Image search: [Google]
3ur6bs1.jpg
15KB, 310x197px
>>18543757
fe'nos tol, motherfucker
>>
look on mastering your sexuality
>>
>>18549328
lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>18550820
>immortal jellyfish
it's incredibly simple and it undergoes really weird reproduction when it's under stress
I would say look at hyrdas, certain sea urchins, fungal mats, lobsters, even certain kinds of trees
>>
File: 1481759392438.gif (3MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1481759392438.gif
3MB, 220x242px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy
>>
>>18540252

...but starting over as a sweet pale virgin is just so FUN!
>>
Everybody avoiding the obvious answer. You guys know it's proven that having regular sex will make you live longer right?
>>
>>18540519
Actually, raw garlic is hella good for your health. But only when raw, if you cook it it loses all its virtues.
>>
>>18550981
That's pretty much all vegetables.
>>
>>18540252
Find what is in you that is already immortal.
>>
>>18550992
Actually that's pretty much all living things.
>>
>>18551028
That's pretty deep if you think about it. I think I've been cooked for too long.
>>
>>18540252
The book of aquarius
>>
>>18551005
bacteria?
>>
>>18551028
most animals and their parts are a bigger health risk and less tasty when eaten raw
>>
>>18551275
Genes. You pass them on to your children. Your mental configuration, the way you think, your personality. You can pass it on to someone else.
>>
>>18548480
how long has it been? don't you have other immortal friends?
>>
>>18540252
Demian? Go back to the MBTI group.
>>
>>18540549
were it so easy
>>
>>18544405
lacks what
>>
>>18548517
Bad comparison. In an RPG the amount of things to see and know isn't nearly infinite. Plus, you reach that max level in a time interval that would be exponentially shorter than it would take for you to see and know and learn all you could with immortality.

I have no problem with dying, and I do believe it better to make peace with it as well, but do not try and pin problems on immortality that do not exist in a vain attempt to come off as wise. You can not simply apply the principles of an RPG to living forever.

Plus, you must keep in mind that once you become immortal, a lot of things you could not do once before are now open for consideration. Becoming bored would be hard.
>>
>>18543805
This man is a god damn hero. Sexual health workers applaud you. Underrated/10
>>
File: christfags.jpg (55KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
christfags.jpg
55KB, 500x436px
>>18540549
>you have to die to become immortal
>>
>>18551168
Didn't a bunch of people poison themselves doing that?
>>
File: 0yvyomV.jpg (87KB, 525x686px) Image search: [Google]
0yvyomV.jpg
87KB, 525x686px
>>18540252
Entropy is the one constant in the universe that never changes. All things die; embrace this fact or you will never be content in life.
>>
File: 13.jpg (1MB, 2225x1600px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
1MB, 2225x1600px
>>18551834
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1464453527056.jpg (48KB, 316x476px) Image search: [Google]
1464453527056.jpg
48KB, 316x476px
>>18552442
Again with that pic. Fool any idiot on the internet but you are still Illuminati wannabes and not the real thing.

Fuck you and your kind, you inbred freaks.
>>
>>18545222
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlN5pxC7gjI
>>
>>18540252
yo brother, you already are immortal. Why the fuck would you try to make your suit (body) immortal? My suit shall perish in time, and so will it be.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCj5mMG-Wts
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmixJmXSyc
>>
File: 015.jpg (241KB, 776x1200px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
241KB, 776x1200px
>>18552573
>Hitler
Are you implying that I'm racist, or are advocating Nazi style eugenics?. I'm not. Did you even read what I posted? Especially the image? Joseph's clan didn't give one shit about race and nationality and the concept works far better with that in mind anyway. He and his clan would probably (relatively anyway) hate Hitler and the Nazi's because of how how backwards and inhumane they did things. Joseph himself even points out that anyone could potentially do what he does.

>http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs-sections/general-discussion/respect-threads/48059-joseph-newton-respect-thread
>>
>>18552748
Because you don't take care of your stuff doesn't mean we shouldn't.
If my time in the mortal coil is to come to an end it means I'm not truly free to do as I please. Because I'll be removed from it forcibly.
I wsh to become immotal, use my time to study what is beyond mortality at its fullest and then decide what to do with my existence from there.
>>
>>18543493

This person gets it. Immortality wouldn't be a gift, it would be a curse. Our lives are meaningful precisely because they end. Remove that and you're left with increasingly less new things to stimulate you as time goes on whereas the boredom and pain will only increase.
>>
I have the key to ultimate power and understanding of the Universe. But it requires supreme knowledge to understand what it truly means.
>>
I think the Law of Attraction is making me immortal. It has kept my youth and aging has dramatically slowed down, yet my metabolism and vigor is the same.
>>
>attain immortality
>get caught under rockslide or earthquake or something
>trapped underground for all eternity being unable to move
That would suck, huh.
>>
>>18553495
>t. a guy who reflected on the meaning of life, realized there was nothing, contemplated suicide and eventually said "eh, I'll enjoy myself best as I can"
>t. gazed into the abyss and went to watch telly to forget about it because he couldn't handle it
>>
>>18553549
But then where would you get the energy to move and stay alive? Eating dirt and rocks gives no nutrition value. If he had infinite perpetual life energy then he could at least dig out and wiggle a grain of sand little by little, his forever would last longer and he would eventually get out.
>>
>>18551314
Since the twenties. I was 18 when shit collapsed. The whole 08 crash was goddamn hilarious to me.

I haven't found another. Most that die and come back eventually just go. I wish I could. I've tried goddamn near everything but it hasn't worked. Neither poison nor rope, neither gun not knife. I could go on.
>>
>>18551701
No it fucking isnt. Ennui is terrible. To know that, no matter what, you will never sleep, perchance to dream. Mortality gives you a place in the world. One day they will take you on their shoulders and you will lay at rest in the warm bosom of the earth. Bury me alive and I just wait.
>>
>>18553495
Fewer.
>>
>>18553974
>>18554001
Forgot my name. Pardon hte old man
>>
>>18540252
Go ask Utapishtim.
>>
>>18547540
That's your opinion and thats pure bullshit.
I would gladly watch through everyone dying before me just to become immortal
>>
>>18554071
Its not worth it man. It hurts. People distrust you and your longevity. The world greys around you. A haze of empty moments.
>>
the planets in hands people posted about controling everything in the body conciosly basicly you make your own heart pump and stuff i practiced it a little its more like melding yourself into every part of the body its really easy if you drive out your spirit but i cant reccommend that as your spirit is nececary later and having to get it back is a hell of a task then it will need a significant amount of time to heal from all the damage done to it in the process and your own mental trauma as a result all that stuff anyways just learn to use your body compleatly and maybe after 1000 years you will be able to do somthing like turning into a cloud and then walking into another persons body and then walking out again.Fuck acension And decension and sizing space time and all of reality.
>>
>>18540598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RorGCfeS91w
give it a go if youd like. even so as new desies come out from the corporations and evolution and you arnt reborn ina new body if that ever happens your bodys immune system wont be able to keep up with the other people being born later after 100 years or so youll be a desies riddled bag with only a 4rth of the immunity of the children being born in that day and age until you eventualy die so choose a better option this is decent but there is better.Mating proccess is a usefull tool for desies resitance of the species.
>>
>>18542178
gotta have some sauce on this one
>>
>>18540252
Do something important, become immortalized in history
>>
>>18554990

I'll smoke what you got
>>
Here you go: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-man-volunteers-for-first-human-head-transplant/
>>
Immortality does not exist.
The closest thing is to reproduce and spawn healthy offspring.
>>
>>18545222

Wrong, Satan leave this place.

Jesus Christ alone gives Immortality, behold his word which is the same today as it was in the ancient world, see the Dead sea scrolls!
>>
I bet OP has less then 15 thats why he thinks inmortality is real
>>
>>18540252

One of HP's storyies dealt with immortality. It says basicly that an old magician found a way to do so through the necronomicon, he possesed the body of her daughter, so yes. Thats why Im always telling you people to make offspring if you want immortality.
>>
>>18543720
>aphex
>modern
i love richard but /mu/ core is gonna hurt you anon
>>
>>18540986
Literally would do that in an instant if it were true. No hesitation whatsoever.
>>
>>18543757
>eating meat

Have fun with heart disease and cancer.
>>
>>18540252
ask George Soros
>>
>>18553974
Ooh! Ooh!! Try to see if you and I can trade places. If we can, I'll take on your """""burden""""" until I get tired of it, and then pass it on to someone else who would like it when I no longer do, and so on, and so forth. Sound like a plan?
>>
>>18547133
checked for being a massive faggot
>>
>>18557152
>Have fun with heart disease and cancer
>believing this meme
>not reading
>>
>>18540252
>Immortality
There is not such thing as immortality. You maybe want to prolong your life. That can be acheive through training and a correct alimentation. The only immortal thing is the soul
>>
>>18540330
Book of Thoth
>>
>>18540330
virgin blood, lots of it
>>
>>18557152
Have fun being a massive faggot, and sucking all those cocks after they've been in your ass.
>>
>>18557185
Not doable as far as I know.

I can tell you as much as I've told. To do more would be another burden. One I won't be responsible for. Sfucked up not my shebang.
>>
140 posters here, does that mean there were at least 140 people that all wished to be immortal or long lived? Mortality and taxes, the only thing certain in life.
>>
>>18552137
Yeah but when the cosmos dies we return to void and guess what came out of the void last time? The motherfucking cosmos.
>>
Hey some question, maybe easy, maybe uneasy ones. Im just trying to get more opinions on the ongoing matters.

First of all how fallen angels percive humanity? As God´s creation, did they hold grudge against us? if so isnt working them and helping in their agendas a bad decision, if only in the long run?

Are they jealouse? Arent they angry, if u speak about or work with another? What about situation, when you are practising/believing/accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour (in this case thats probably your falacy as u shoud try to contact angelic being in active duty as Lord´s pray also somewhat hinders contact with Fallen ones)

What do you think about, that the 72´s are gonna be more independent from man influence nowadays (more sources incl. x)? Liberation in such specific short time should be result of some possible important occurence.

Why do you think, that specific daemons grant specific type of wishes? As they are all spirits of considerable power and knowledge, they should all be capable to grant virtually every everyday´s Joe wish (not speaking about comic´s type "world dominance iluminaty, human mass sacrifice desillusional crap wish" belonging probably only to bigest of bosses). Is it more about their prowess in such manipulation or their own whimsical inclination?

Why they often lie, but are compeled to speak truth, if directly command? Isnt question itself implying enought, that you want correct answer?

Thank you for answers on either one, more or all questions. Advices of such type like "summon Asteroth" isnt, what Im interested in. Im curious about facts as well as your own ideas.
>>
>>18560260
Pretty sure you got the wrong thread here...
>>
>>18560272
pretty sure I did...mea culpa, dont get yourself disturbed, Ive just copy-paste myself away. Also immortality will face with the boundaries of human body and need of external help to maintain it.
>>
>>18559424
>140 posters here, does that mean there were at least 140 people that all wished to be immortal or long lived?
It was reason I got /fit/ so for me at least, yeah
>>
>>18560260
Anon, you ARE a fallen angel.
Jesus is always chill.
Keep walking your path your way.
Love and light.
>>
>>18542000

Digits confirm how far Humanity has come since this speech was filmed.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-19-02h50m34s245.png (619KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-19-02h50m34s245.png
619KB, 1024x578px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzWorS8CdBM
>>
You can, it is very easy.

Have kids.
>>
>>18540548
what this anon said
>>
here's a pretty damn good point in the right direction https://youtu.be/OlkJ7SXQSl0
>>
>>18542369
>Muhammad
>Thousands of years

Kek
>>
>>18544390
>How to achieve immortality
>Read a bunch of books by dead people
>>
>>18540252
Only a child would want to live forever, men know the world is dark and full of terrors
>>
>>18562511
Any man who has forgotten his true nature would want to die or live to find himself its the same thing just choose Live or Die.
To belive in death is to give up on yourself thats my perspective on it but i reccommend you take up your own perspective.
>>
>>18540284
>and stop jacking off.
Goodbye immortality.
>>
>>18562685
>flick the bean everyday
>will never be immortal
Feelsbadman
>>
>>18562689

>(((pls vagina (((you))))))
>>
Immortality can only be achieved through death. The body is destined to deteriorate. The energy that sustains your life will never deteriorate. The only question you have to ask yourself is whether your neural connections will remain intact without your body.
>>
>>18544132

So hypothetically speaking, I could use this telomorase enzyme to cause my dick cells to divide rapidly and get a huge dick
>>
>>18542042
>Speaking of sperm it keeps the skin young (no joke, I use my own once every three days).

I am so not ready to rub my sperm on my face
>>
>>18562903
Your loss. The point when you aim for extreme longevity is you gotta start as soon as possible.
People were telling me "lol anon, you're not even an adult, why do you bother with this?" when I curse myself for not having started earlier.
>>
File: 1485076241928.jpg (290KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485076241928.jpg
290KB, 1000x700px
>>18543578

You and me think alike anon
>>
>>18562915

Alright I will start cuming right on my face everyday
>>
>>18562685
>Goodbye immortality.
A little bit more like hello
>>18543805

>>18562689
>Feelsbadman
Masturbation has benefits for women as well. From >>18543805
>For those ladies out there, personal experience and some studies I failed to cite gave compelling evidence that masturbation is pretty much essential for your sex drives and markedly increase your chances of cumming during sex (although overuse of pocket rockets seem to desensitize the clit like no other, so take it easy with those things). As I cited in the last blog, orgasms raise female test levels as well, and will thus make you stronger, leaner, and generally more awesome in just about every way, so start giving it up (at least to yourselves, if not to anyone else).
>http://www.thedirtynormal.com/blog/2014/06/30/60-years-of-womens-masturbation-images-science-yay/
>>
>>18544132
So i basically just have to keep on eating aborted fetuses forever? Sounds easy
>>
>>18546307
>he doesn't want to witness firsthand the collision of the Andromeda and the Milky Way
>>
>>18540252
write a book, have children
>>
>>18563498
Producing sperm is always a thorn in the flank of a minimal metabolism, optimal way is to release once every two days.
Tbh I'd probably get orchi if the sperm wasn't such a great skin product because testosterone makes you age faster.
>>
>>18540252
establish a cult.
>>
>>18540252

You're already immortal.

Concern yourself with your eternal destination.

There are exactly two.
>>
>>18563574
>optimal way is to release once every two days.
You don't need to limit or time faps it does nothing
> because testosterone makes you age faster.
Now I know you didn't read what I posted and have to be baiting, what happens is literally the opposite of what you posted
>>
File: Museum of Moving Autism.jpg (155KB, 1117x610px) Image search: [Google]
Museum of Moving Autism.jpg
155KB, 1117x610px
>>18543578
My lifetime goal
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.