[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our entangled universes are symbiotic. We create "them"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0586.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
Our entangled universes are symbiotic. We create "them" by simply exisiting as we are and they create our material plane of existence as a means to "understand" us. To compute what we are. To find a solution to the equation they cannot NOT seek. Information is never created, it never dies. It is just transferred back and forth between their realm and ours. Once they have all the pieces, all the information needed they will exist as we do. Their realm is not material because they don't have the solution. Their equation needs to be complete.

Like a one way, soundproof mirror. Neither can communicate and only 1 can observe. Information cannot exist in both places. The cost of their learning, their act of observation through us steals the information, channels it back to their realm as another part of an equation we can never fathom because they have some of the pieces we need, pieces we used in the past.

We will become like they are once the equation is complete. They will have every scrap of information we used, we will have none. As they navigate the new material world they exist in, we will begin to relearn what we once knew. The information will come trickling back to us as we work to understand what it is we observe. We will exist only as a means to recycle and collect the information being spent in their universe. Collectors, observers waiting for the final piece to finish our equation.
>>
>>18538532
They have the answers, what they need is the question.
>>
Actually disregard that, I took LSD and it's a really good trip.
>>
>>18538547

LSD felt like i was in a video game and now i could see IRL the health bar, the MP, power level of myself and other things. It like, showed me the HUD of reality.

now after shrooms(i heard voices from outer space) mescaline (i saw jesus)
DXM (i showed up in the wrong buddhist neighborhood) salvia (which felt like having your identity stolen by entities)
Weed (420blazeit and overphilosophize)

all that seems to remain is DMT

which im scared of. i feel like its like reading the ending to a movie before you see it only instead the movie is real life
>>
>>18538574
>I saw Jesus

No, you saw a demon. What's worse is that demon is now connected to you, drifting hidden in the ether and tether to your soul.

You feel it, right? That unease, the foreboding. You feel like something bad will happen but guess what. Something bad is already happening. That demon is biding it's time until it gets to devour your soul.

It will wear you down. It will break you over and over until you relent.
>>
File: F3_pipboy.jpg (60KB, 515x301px) Image search: [Google]
F3_pipboy.jpg
60KB, 515x301px
>>18538574
That HUD part, I always pictured that since I was a kid, even to this day. I feel tired, or sick or hurting I mentally pull.it up to remind myself of what it still feeling normal. I grade it. Say in Fallout when when a limb is injured, very similar.
Sometimes is feel as if I'm a character from Pokemon Red/Blue and walk around humming this tune in my head. I guess it's programing, but it makes the day a little more adventurous.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL61B646ED7B059AEB&v=u0G12EBW4KY
>>
>>18538596
Uhhh... no.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.