[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, I'm scared shitless right now. This just happened an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 146831.jpg (61KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
146831.jpg
61KB, 898x701px
/x/, I'm scared shitless right now. This just happened an hour ago. I had this pimple on my earlobe for about a week and I was starting to get annoyed with it. When I went to the bathroom, I got close to my mirror and popped it. It wasn't puss that came out; it was a fucking ball of metal. Super small; like I thought it was just a pimple. It's just smooth and completely round and silver. It went down the drain and fell out of my hand but what the fuck?? Has this happened to any of you before? I don't know what's going on but I could say that my tinnitus was worse recently but has gotten better since I took it out. I don't know what it is and I'm scared.
>pic unrelated
I don't go on /x/ often but maybe you have an answer.
>>
>>18538451
BPT receive anal probe
>>
File: 4174gknGSAL.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4174gknGSAL.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
>>18538451
It looked like this but much smaller, about the size of the average pimple
>>
>>18538457
Yes it's an anal probe. In my ear.
*snaps* I should've known it was an analysis probe.
>>
post a picture of it
>>
>>18538465
FR tho its a blessing to be tagged. If you havent known that these things are possible, then youre obviously not in control of your reality (or even attempting to be) or else you could deter things like this from happening. Try questioning the establishment every now and then or else go back to /pol/ and touch wieners with everyone else that thinks theyre doing more good than harm.
>>
>>18538451
So there's probably a good chance it's magnetic. Tie a magnet to a string and try to fish it down the pipe, or unscrew the U pipe.
>>
>>18538476
fuck off it is not a blessing to be targeted

i want to be left alone god damn it
>>
>>18538503
Then figure out how the universe works, you turd burglar. Otherwise they have a right to test things on lower life forms the same way you let science test shit on rats.
>>
>>18538451
>It went down the drain and fell out of my hand
Convenient
>>
File: 1484627753417.jpg (70KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1484627753417.jpg
70KB, 500x363px
>>18538516
>the big kids have a right to bully you on the playground because they are big and you are not
>>
>>18538487
OP won't do this because he is a retarded liar who's roleplaying
>>
The metallic sphere was a type of identification tag. Most people have them. Once they scan your area and find you aren't tagged you'll be reabducted and retagged.
>>
>>18538622
how can their scanner pick up the fact you aren't tagged?
>>
File: 1483574934772.jpg (132KB, 652x573px) Image search: [Google]
1483574934772.jpg
132KB, 652x573px
i'll humor you

what do you guys even think the "tags" do?

are they just to monitor you or something?

or do they sap your freedoms™?
>>
>>18538622
Well clearly the alien in charge was at his/her/its first tagging... out of all places they put it in a pimple... jeez!
>>
>>18538451
Post picture of scarred earlobe
>>
>>18538451
I saw some people experiencing this on reddit but I don't want to go get the link
>>
Hey everyone this totally amazing thing happened that could be proof of alien life but it fell down the drain and everyone knows unscrewing the pipes under your sink is IMPOSSIBLE so the evidence is gone forever
>>
Couldn't find any reports of people finding small sphere s from a quick search.

Quick question:. Ever been shot by a BB gun? Cause it sounds like you got shot by a BB gun.
>>
File: 614127194.jpg (72KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
614127194.jpg
72KB, 509x339px
>>18538658
I Donno man
>>
>>18538573
That's correct.
>>
It's either aliens, the government, or you're making it up. I'm getting tired of the "my alien implant that actually looks like an implant instead of a shard of glass, wood, or metal fell down the drain whoopsie" excuse.
>>
>>18538451
Possibly a mineral deposit of some sort. Weird, but probably nothing.

Or perhaps you shit silver. Enjoy your newfound riches.
>>
>>18538451

I think I have had the same thing as you, but it was more charcoal or black. Red up about it is just something that happens with some pimples. The pore closes up around a pimple or something and the puss hardens into a small pebble like ball. Sounds a lot like what your talking about.
>>
I have something similar. It's a bb sized object under my skin in between my ear and my jaw, as well as something similar in my eyelid.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.