[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the deal with demons/ghosts/ supernatural being attacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: häxa.jpg (9KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
häxa.jpg
9KB, 452x640px
What is the deal with demons/ghosts/ supernatural being attacking people

What is their fucking problem?

What motivates them to go out of their way to mess things up for us? Can't say I see a benefit for them in doing this sort of crap

If any supernatural beings are reading this, fuck off, or I'll kick the shit out of you once I'm a ghost myself

Nah, but seriously, why?
>>
like you, posting this, they have nothing better to do
>>
>>18536837

So they kill time by killing people?
>>
>>18536840
you got it
>>
>>18536817
>If any supernatural beings are reading this, fuck off, or I'll kick the shit out of you once I'm a ghost myself
That's a tough schizo, not like the rest of the pussies here
>>
>>18536861

If I roid myself up, will I be a strong ghost in the afterlife? Could be useful if I intend on fucking a ghost up
>>
>>18536868
Maybe, but your ghost testes are gonna shrink. Nobody will make fun of you to your face at least, but they'll all chuckle at your shriveled nads as soon as you leave the room.
>>
>>18536840
They do it because they're treated like shit.
>>
>>18536817
Douchebags in real life douchebags as ghost

i mean makes sense
>>
>>18536817
some people have theorized that being a demon without a body is like being in sensory deprivation forever. in experiments where monkies were treated this way from infancy, the subjects became psychotic, violent and fearful.
if you go by the Judaic or Christian beliefs on the origin of demons they were felled from gods grace and it would seem they roam the earth in an incorporeal form that's likely confusing. god chose humans as his favorite which likely contribute to a lot of spite in such entities if they exist.
In one witness account a man asked the demon/satan/entity/sinister voice where it was specifically in the home to which it replied "everywhere".
some other accounts I've heard as to their appearance put them as short, roughly 4 feet and grayish with empty souless eyes and small pointy teeth with almost all accounts describing twisted limbs or limbs that can bend in weird ways.
My closest personal experience to this would be my brothers ordeal. he once awoke(or rather sleep walking) and sat there pointing into a corner screaming "god is blind" over and over. CONT:
>>
>>18537785
he described a nightmare he was having where creatures of the appearance I mentioned were coming out of his mouth and trying to cling to him.
>>
>>18536817
but bro it's just a prank
>>
>>18537785
Can confirm. During a banishing session I saw one, looked like a dirty grey child with glowing red eyes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.