[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am scared guys. I don't know if I am experiencing intense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 25

File: image.jpg (68KB, 384x384px)
image.jpg
68KB, 384x384px
I am scared guys. I don't know if I am experiencing intense delusions of persecution (I keep feeling like my ex boyfriend and my current boyfriend have been communicating behind my back and they plan to murder me very soon) OR if my psychic ability is actually trying to warn me that it's actually going to happen. I'm experiencing an episode of this right now. It gets so scary. I keep picturing them strangling me and torturing me. I don't know what to do. I don't want to go on medication and at the same time I don't know if it's real or not. Can anyone relate? Please. I'm so desperate for help or advice. I'm so young and I'm scared to seek psychological help in case they label me with PDD or schizophrenia and then..I don't know.
>>
Is there any reason why they might want to hurt you?
>>
go seek psychological help. I've been diagnosed with things equally horrible, and if you're diagnosed with it, you get meds and therapy and you're fine. they're not going to throw you in a straightjacket.

it sounds like anxiety more than anything, anyways.

it will be okay. don't get worked up over nothing. this is a mental thing, and you can fix it.
>>
>>18536027
My current bf has dabbled in satanic ritual his whole life

My ex is crazy and has wrote stories about torturing me and killing me and then sent them to me. We had a fucked up relationship, both cheated on each other etc. it was poisonous.
>>
>>18536034
Thank you for your input. I'm just worried that medication might make things worse or really just suck the remaining life out of me
>>
>>18536038
this is probably the reason for your fears, but I'd say it's still mental fuckery.

you should consider leaving him and cutting them both off, though.
>>
>>18536038
That's awesome. Do they have any criminal antecedents?
>>
>>18536044
scary stories about medication are made mostly by mentally healthy people who want a boogeyman. if it doesn't work, they'll change it. even then you'll at least have a support system. if you go missing, they'll know where to find you.
>>
>>18536046
That's the thing..I'm trying to leave him now. My flight got delayed and my brain is telling me that they somehow (either through bomb threat or whatever) got it delayed on purpose so they could finally kill me tonight. And the other problem is that I've tried to cut off my ex, but he always seems to find out where I am or who I'm with. It's terrifying. He won't tell me how he knows and he keeps finding ways to contact me. It's gotten to the point where I am terrified to have any form of social media and I'm constantly having panic attacks thinking that he or someone has hacked into my phone..
>>
>>18536049
Neither have them have been arrested yet they've both raped/sexually abused people in the past.

They've both done numerous things that could have easily earned them years in jail.

Not to mention my current boyfriend has beat me on a few occasions.
>>
>>18536064
call someone you trust and tell them exactly what you're afraid of. even if there is NO chance of them doing anything, you'll rest easier knowing that someone will find you if you do go missing.

deep breaths, sweetheart. it's going to be okay.
>>
>>18536057
I'm also scared that no psychologist will take me seriously. I've tried to ask my mom for help too but she's been convinced my whole life that I'm making all of this up. I want to kill myself
>>
>>18536074
Thank you, my best friend Kay knows but doesn't understand but I still don't feel ready to die

I don't want to be murdered
>>
>>18536080
think about this step by step.

tonight, you're going to tell your friend who you think is going to murder you and then you'll tell her that if you don't text her tomorrow, she should look for you.

tomorrow, you're going to be alive.

after you catch your flight, you're going to cut off contact with these people and see a psycologicist. they will take you seriously. it's their job. even if it's just recovering from an abusive relationship, they can help.

you're going to cut off both of these people and change your number. If either finds you again, call the cops.

for tonight, just worry about the first thing. stay safe.
>>
>>18536073
Damn that's crazy. Get the fuck out of there. That's why you have terrible visions of them torturing you. It's a terrible life situation. I think you're going to feel paranoid as long as you're near these kind of people.
>>
>>18536095
Thank you anon
I will do my best to be rational. If I am murdered, my name starts with a J
If it is on the news
>>
>>18536120
I will run as fast as I can as soon as I can.

I am scared I will never find someone who does not abuse me though.
I don't know what healthy love is so I'm nervous
>>
>>18536020
Post your picture with a time stamp to prove you are a real person if you really want help. I am a witch/psychic and I don't want to waste my time if you are role-playing.
>>
>>18536230
I'm prepared to skype with you so I can see your face and you can see mine (my brain is telling me that you are my ex and if I show you my face it will confirm to him that I know his plan) I will make a fake email and you can send me your skype if you don't want to put it up in public?
>>
>>18536230
Or I can just time stamp and not show my whole face
>>
>>18536230
Sorry, I know I make situations more complicated. I will just timestamp.
>>
>>18536020
Cut them both off, try to stay of drugs for a week (weed,etc) if you don't feel any better in a week seek help (family or medical help)
>>
>>18536263
Thank you, but I have not done any drugs for quite a while now
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 1280x960px)
image.jpg
203KB, 1280x960px
>>18536230
>>
>>18536020
They are. They are lovers. You know this in your heart.
>>
>>18536325
Please how do you know!!! Help me. Help me please. Are you psychic? Please help me. What do I do??
>>
>>18536325
Please
>>
>>18536279
I recognize that ring and necklace, and your ugly fucking rubbed off nail polish. You're dead meat bitch.
>>
>>18536020
Stay with a family member or a close friend for the night. But if you can't call the cops and tell them how he's beat you
>>
>>18536347
You are worried about money as well and what would happen to you if you left a relationship that feels like brother and sister instead of boyfriend and girlfriend.

They are using you as a smokescreen to appear straight to everyone else. That is the only reason you are in the picture right now.
>>
>>18536077
I understand completely what you're feeling. A doctor is there to listen, not judge or guess if you're lying.
Please reach out.
>>
>>18536411
How did you come to know this.
Did you just get a feeling for it?

He has had girlfriends in the past..I don't know. I don't know. He has more unconventional fetishes..transsexuals and stuff but what if he's lying about that too

Why would he go through this whole thing just because he is gay

I am confused but it doesn't seem that abstract to me
>>
>>18536418
Thank you. Thank you. I will I will try
>>
I can't believe I'm the only anon so far to suggest the obvious solution: kill them before they can kill you. Calm yourself, strategize, and make it look like one murdered the other and committed suicide.
>>
>>18536427
Because some react poorly to coming out of the closet. His anger towards you is actually him being angry with himself. The fact they are fucking behind your back, it is not that strange they would consider you the but of their jokes since they are busy satisfying each other.

Eventually you will need to make choice. Stay with some queer fucking behind your back, or leave. You keep thinking about the money and all the bridges you burned to get there though. It's the only reason you stay, and that makes you a little sad.
>>
>>18536227
I don't mean literally run away. Take it easy, I think you're overreacting a little.

>I am scared I will never find someone who does not abuse me though.

Maybe you're too dependent on people.

>I don't know what healthy love is so I'm nervous

Maybe not but you know what unhealthy love is.

Seriously though, what kind of satanic shit does your boyfriend do?
>>
>>18536020

If you seek psychological help, they'll probably study you for a time just to be certain before they give you any medication that might make things worse. They don't give out stuff willy-nilly.

During that time, you'll either get the help you need, or you don't have any mental conditions and you're right. And, if you ARE right, then you'll be in a safe place where they can't hurt you. Therefore, seeking professional help is the right decision no matter what.

There really is nothing wrong with being different, as long as it's not harming you or others. And, since you are clearly in distress, it's harming you. And, it seems to have the potential to cause harm to others. But, just because you take medication doesn't mean you're "normalizing" yourself. You're still you. You're just in less distress. You'll still be the same interesting, unique person, and you'll have less downsides. There's nothing to fear or be ashamed of. I've been through it, it's fine.
>>
>>18536443
>>
>>18536455
-bows-
>>
>>18536020
>boyfriend
You gay?
>>
>>18536468
No, I am a female.
The current theory so far is that my ex and my current boyfriend are fucking each other behind my back and plan to kill me
>>
>>18536448
He used to torture animals when he was younger. He does rituals from time to time to summon demons I think.
>>
>>18536469
>my ex and my current boyfriend are fucking each other behind
That is true.

>and plan to kill me
That is false.

The more likely option is that you are also male. And gay. Your bf and ex are planning a threesome with you.
>>
>Homoerotic satanic conspiration fanfic

This is what /x/ jacks off to
>>
>>18536443
Although they live in different states and I don't even know if they know each other. You can see my irrationality now..
>>
>>18536478
I am a bicurious female.
>>
>>18536469
They don't plan on killing you, the secret of their relationship is their hit of excitement. They merely plot and sneer at you while planning quickies on your bed. Again murder isn't given for your situation. Just annoyance and cruelty.
>>
>>18536451
Thank you anon. Your words are kind and I will remember the positive encouragement you have shared with me when I seek help if I am not killed.
>>
>>18536279
Wow you are a real girl! This thread will explode now
>>
>>18536523
>newfags.
>>
How unfortunate would it be if her concerns were correct and that her boyfriends were working in collusion , when she gets murdered in a couple of days it is going to be your fault for not listening to her pleas.
>>
>>18536020
Are they niggers? if so, you are dead. regards
>>
File: myfetish.jpg (11KB, 194x260px)
myfetish.jpg
11KB, 194x260px
>>18536615
>it is going to be your fault for not listening to her pleas
>>
>>18536219
It would depend on where you live. His name start with a J, too? It's understandable if you don't want to say.
>>
>>18536615
that'd be awesome desu. /x/ would finally have something going on
>>
>>18536792
I rather have a boring /x/, than OP dying in a weird homoerotic interracial triangle.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 314x599px)
image.jpg
88KB, 314x599px
peoples, and be shattered;
And give ear, all remote places of the earth.
Gird yourselves, yet be shattered;
Gird yourselves, yet be shattered.

10“Devise a plan, but it will be thwarted;
State a proposal, but it will not stand,
For God is with us.”

11For thus the LORD spoke to me with mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying,

12“You are not to say, ‘It is a conspiracy!’
In regard to all that this people call a conspiracy,
And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it.

13“It is the LORD of hosts whom you should regard as holy.
And He shall be your fear,
And He shall be your dread.

14“Then He shall become a sanctuary;
But to both the houses of Israel, a stone to strike and a rock to stumble over,
And a snare and a trap for the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15“Many will stumble over them,
Then they will fall and be broken;
They will even be snared and caught.”

16Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

17And I will wait for the LORD who is hiding His face from the house of Jacob; I will even look eagerly for Him.

18Behold, I and the children whom the LORD has given me are for signs and wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, who dwells on Mount Zion.

19When they say to you, “Consult the mediums and the spiritists who whisper and mutter,” should not a people consult their God? Should they consult the dead on behalf of the living?

20To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn.
>>
>>18536219
What if the anons replying to you are your bf and ex??? Hmmm.... Really makes you think.
>>
cast down thine imagination sister, trust in Jesus Christ the deliverer
>>
What the fuck anons...An obvious troll is obvious...Half this shit prolly some samefag bullshit...
I call bullshit OP...Proof or it didn't happen...Let's see some evidence...Let's see something
>>
File: 94PlRA5.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px)
94PlRA5.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
This, my friends, is why we have the second amendment. The second amendment is a beautiful thing that allows you to own a weapon, and I would say that it guarantees me to the right to own ANY weapon. However, those goddamned liberals keep getting in the way of my dream of having a fully automatic M16. Now, what you need to do is find a gun and use it to defend yourself from an attack, you should also seek refuge in a large, crowded place like a church or a mall or a park or something. Make sure you're around A LOT of people, nobody kills anyone in front of a lot of people because they'll get caught. More importantly, someone like me will have a psychotic break and shoot them, and then dance on their entrails. I often fantasize about having a legal reason to kill scumbags and low-lives and brutally beating the ever-loving-fuck out of them. How fucking dare they break the law? Don't they know the law is fucking sacred? I hate when people break the law or disregard others' rights, which is why I'll disregard their right to life and send them straight to fucking hell where they belong.
>>
>>18536819
what does he deliver?
>>
Get help
>>
Hi guys it's OP. Thank you for so many replies and some concern. I am still alive but I think that the delusion is reality. He was especially abusive earlier. I think it's because it's all building up. My plane leaves tomorrow at 3pm ish and I'm trying to be calm until then
>>
>>18536907
This is true. He has a shotgun in the house but I don't know how to use it. He has knives and I think my best option is to grab one of those and just go for it and try and do the most damage I can before they kill me or tie me down
>>
>>18536867
Evidence of what? I can provide whatever you ask for..but I'm not sure what kind of proof to give in this situation
>>
>>18536805
Thank you, I don't want to die either. I am trying to be brave. He is playing videogames with his friend in the other room right now. I think that if I just try and not anger him again tonight that he..I don't know. Maybe I can get away and make it until tomorrow
>>
>>18536788
No, neither of their names start with a J
>>
File: 103.jpg (46KB, 600x427px)
103.jpg
46KB, 600x427px
>>18536944
No, you stupid cunt, that's not what I'm saying. Leave the house and go to a public place filled with people.
>>
Umm, OP. I literally just foretold the future and it looks like you're dying tonight. Sorry m'lady *tips staff*
>>
>>18536953
I will. I will leave the house when I can make it to the front door without him noticing. He took my phone earlier and locked me in another room so I am nervous that he will see that I am trying to leave and just bludgeon me then and there
>>
>>18536615
It would actually be fun. Seeing that she would get sacrificed in the name of black magic, we'd probably get to witness some cool happenings.
>>
>>18536956
If that is true, I will go down fighting and you shall all know their names and then hopefully they won't get away with it
>>
>>18536963
Post their names here.

If it's bullshit we'll forget in a few hrs, if it's not, there's some proof and you can die with some peace in mind.
>>
>>18536968
Their initials are C.J. And D.T.
>>
>>18536020
break up with him. if he makes u feel like that. like now. also im sure u got parents, family, friends... the jerk cant b the only human being in your entire life. surround yourself with ppl who care about you, and distance your boyfriend. once u got him behind you and your free for abit, if everyone is still out to get you then you need help. if u settle down and just got a little ptsd, and feel better, then it really was him. however not talking, or being around your boyfriend, or letting him scare you or play any sort of games that make you feel like this. so yah, if u do got a bad feeling about him, act on it, but dont act on it alone.
>>
>>18536982
This is my plan. Thank you for your reassurance. I appreciate it
>>
>>18536958
There's a thing called WINDOWS FOR A REASON. You make a tactical escape through the windows.
>>
>>18536987
if u need to use a weapon to defend yourself, use something small they cant take from you, stab their hands if they try n touch you, and the best way to incapacitate a larger person with something small and sharp is get them in the eye, or the neck, the neck might get u a little messy but better u then them :)
>>
>>18536990
I cannot reach the Windows, I'm petite and cannot use my arms strength to climb, I've already tried it. I will try it of course, if it comes to that. You are all making the mistake to think I have not thought this out. I am a prisoner in this house mostly.
>>
>>18536992
Thank you for these tips, I will remember them. I will look around for the smallest sharp thing I can find. I think my best bet would be a pair of little scissors in this room
>>
>>18536987
I have rejected a lot of guys, I have got death and rape threats lol. I got a automatic 450 fps bb gun, a stun baton, pepper spray, and a knife, and I always carry atleast one of them with me. we gotta stop being victims.
>>
>>18536996
MY GOD! I am livid right now, what state are you in? Because frankly at this point I want to just burst in there and beat the shit out of your friends just because your TERRIBLE SKILLS have hiked my blood pressure up. This is why we should adopt Sparta-esque education.
>>
>>18537001
I made the mistake of letting this person convince me that he loved me and never wanted to hurt me. I did not feel like a victim up until abuse started so I never felt the need. But you are right. I will definitely invest in those items if I can make it out of this place
>>
>>18536945
Well idk anon.. people who usually are delusional don't usually know that they are. I saw a time stamped pic, you said he was just abusive too you. There should be marks of this. Covert pics of the bf...Audio of some of the shit he is saying. These things could also be used in court of he does or tries to kill you. Pics of the plane ticket...I mean something more then I delusional girl please help... That just screams bait...If this were another board we don't speak of I would tell you date stamped tits or get the fuck out....Are you in the mid west by chance?
>>
Is u still alive?
>>
>>18537004
My friends?
>>
>>18537010
Well my problem is that I do not know if I am being delusional or not. Which is why I started the thread. I will attach a screenshot of my plane tickets (they were delayed like I said) so I will show you the original times and then the new ones they set for me. I'm in the west. Give me a second to get the attachments from my email
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x247px)
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x247px
Watch the GIF, maybe it'll help you escape.
>>
The only to find out if they're really out to get you is to arrange a threesome with them and see if they like fucking each other more than fucking you.
>>
>>18537010
I am scared to talk to him again tonight but if he starts yelling and calling me stupid and etc. I will audio it
>>
>>18537032
Seconding this.
>>
>>18537028
Thank you, I will use an object much like that to break what I can if I must. I appreciate your help
>>
File: Screenshot_199.png (447KB, 451x373px)
Screenshot_199.png
447KB, 451x373px
>>18537039
Come live out your days with me in the West. We'll ride shiny and chrome to the gates of Valhalla!
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 720x1280px)
image.jpg
156KB, 720x1280px
>>18537010
>>
>>18537022
Friends, boyfriend, whatever they are. The ones you think are trying to kill you.
>>
File: 1462158519291.jpg (282KB, 900x702px)
1462158519291.jpg
282KB, 900x702px
Ew, why Dubai. Where the fuck do you live.>>18537058
>>
>>18537063
I'm sorry, I don't want to tell you. I would if we were talking in person but right now I am too scared
>>
File: 1462416052416.gif (2MB, 333x251px)
1462416052416.gif
2MB, 333x251px
>>18537066
I just wanting a state, or country.
>>
>>18537074
I will tell you on Friday if I make it to Friday
>>
>>18537058
OK that is a schedule. So I'm going to go with you are not an American, and/or you are not in America. Can you say what country you are in...Am curious why Dubai. Not exactly a place where you would have a lot of rights.
>>
>>18536330
fucking lmao
You're getting trolled, jesus christ relax
>>
>>18537082
I am in the USA now. I am not American.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 212x160px)
images (2).jpg
7KB, 212x160px
>>18537081
Do you want a throwaway email to email me on?
>>
>>18537086
I'm sorry, I was in panic mode as I was not as accepting of my fate earlier as I am now
>>
>>18537093
What do you want from me? I'm sorry but you must understand that it is strange that it seems like you want to help me

Trust is not a strong point for me
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 284x178px)
images.jpg
8KB, 284x178px
>>18537098
Wat. I just wanted to see how it plays out, and if it works out for ya.
>>
>>18537102
Ok, give me the address. Sorry. I shouldn't have assumed anything.
>>
File: 1d8.png (37KB, 165x115px)
1d8.png
37KB, 165x115px
>>18537104
[email protected]
>>
>>18537115
Got it. Thank you
>>
>>18537120
Yep. No problemo.
>>
>>18537089
Not gonna lie still seems like bait...
But for arguements sake, let's assume you are not. If you are in the Midwest I could help myself. But why not just call 911 and tell them you are being held against your will and fear for your life. They will come extract you. What about time stamped pic of the marks he is leaving on you. Just trying to find proof anon.
>>
>>18537135
Ok I will tom stamps some bruises and marks and what not. Allow me a minute please.

Also because I am a coward and I know what will happen when the police get here. He will lie. He has done it before. He told the cops I was insane when they tried to talk to me and I came across as insane..because I don't know. Maybe I am. I am just frightened. I feel helpless.

Part of me wonders if maybe I just..want to die now. All I've experienced is pain so far and what else there is that may be great to this life, always seems just out of reach for me
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px)
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18537135
The first are marks from earlier. He hit me when I tried to leave the living room

The second are just general leg bruises from when he holds me down.

The third. He makes me cut myself so he can use the blood for ritual. I didn't mind it at first because I did it willingly but now he holds a knife up to my face

Fourth was from when he first threw me onto the ground, my knee still hurts from it. I know it isn't time stamped but it's still evidence and real. So it will be recorded on here. My shoulder bite mark is gone so I can't show you that. I can show you more photos of other times he injured me but of course they won't be stamped
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px)
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>18537171
>>
>>18537146
So not Midwest then. So nothing I can personally do for you. Even if the police think you are crazy,even if you are crazy. The police will allow you to leave. Grab your shit and go to the airport, stay where people are. Then you will probably live through the night.
>>
>>18537188
Okay. Thank you for offering help anyway, it was nice to speak to you. I am not going to continue posting photos then because it is making me feel a little vulnerable
>>
>>18537193
That's fine, those were sufficient. If it's bait you took time to bait it right I guess. Let's go at this backwards then anon. Why did you come here to post this? And I'm going to go with your POST time zone. As I said I'm in the midwest and it's 2 AM. So I assure you I am not involved in any conspiracy to harm you. I will say this and I'm not sure if it will help you, but it's something like learned while in the military. A coward dies a thousands deaths every day. A hero can only die once. When you embrace that anon. You will over come your fear, and you will no longer be abused. But you can leave the house if you call the police and then you can go to the airport.
>>
>>18537220
He is yelling at me. I have to go for now I will be back hopefully
>>
>>18537230
OK anon...I would like to see how this turn out though. I made an email account just for you.

[email protected]

Reach me there if you want...
Good luck anon. Given the situation I hope it's bait.
>>
>>18537230
Oh and lastly if you covertly dial 911 while he yelling at you. They will come and not think you are crazy.
>>
>>18536020
Sounds like Schizophrenia to me. I have it and I think that random people I know are trying to kill me all of the time.
>>
Something New?
>>
>>18537326
Not yet anon hasn't made it back...
>>
>>18537330
God damn do you think she is dead?
>>
>>18537343
Idk anon, who know what I know at this point. Could have just been bait the whole time. Pretty good bait actually, guess we know more tomorrow when the news is on.
>>
>>18536038
You need to get out of their for your safety. I think your fears are valid
>>
>>18536073
You need to up your standards for boyfriends. If someone has raped and some Satanist shit and wrote about torture you need to get the fuck out of there. As for stalker ex get a restraining order and take some self defence.. .
>>
Something new now? I think she is dead...

God Damn.. that girl was so kind
>>
File: ron swanson.gif (796KB, 320x286px)
ron swanson.gif
796KB, 320x286px
>>18536020
>>18536038
... Why go out with mentally unstable guys?
>>
>>18536949
How old are you OP? Are you still alive?
>>
>>18537979
I think she is dead... rest in peace..

lets look in few days News
>>
Bumping so OP can get to this quicker. This is a really scary thread and she hasn't responded in hours. If her flight is at 3 she should not be at the airport yet.
>>
>>18538127
Your Right... god damn... i think they are freaks
>>
>>18538155
Bump cause yeah...
If it's bait, it's at least well baited bait.
>>
>>18537958
because she's a girl.
>>
Yeah op never made it back, op was in PST. Any west coast anons on. Check the news if you don't mind. Op name began with a J, op said she wasn't an American. Well I think that's what we have to go on. Let's see if OP has been killed. The initials of OP's boyfriend and ex are also in this thread...
And this could easily be bait, but it was well baited bait if so.

May the odds ever be in your favor OP!
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 720x1280px)
image.jpg
71KB, 720x1280px
Hi everyone, it's OP

My suspicions were correct except for the part where I thought my stalker ex was involved, he was not. I want to tell you the story of what happened to me last night but I am afraid. I will try and provide as much proof as I can. I am currently on my Airbus which will take me far away from this country to my home where I can be with my mother again. I have never felt such relief in my life. I am lucky to be alive, lucky to have escaped. Their plan was to burn my body. I would not have been found out there in the woods. I am here to tell you all to trust your instincts. The nagging fear I had became reality. If you want to know what happened, I will tell you. Pic is m view from the Airbus. I had to buy a new smartphone after last night and the wifi is shitty so my times tamping may be a little off
>>
OP, if you're still alive, give us updates.
>>
>>18538424
Good to hear you are safe and sound, I hope life treats you well, and that you find that smile you´re looking and also makes you smile as well.

Safe travel and have a beautiful life!
>>
>>18538437
Woot anon...Was working on brining mighty forces to find out if you were alive or dead. Back to defcon 5 then. Was worried that it was not bait. Glad you made it through the night fellow anon. How did you escape if you don't mind me asking...And as to the rest of your life anon. A coward dies everyday, a hero will only die once. Glad you made it anon. I did say you would if you wanted too...Now let's not do that again. Oh did you want me to leave the anonneedshelp email up or are you good to go and don't need it.
>>
>>18538424
Details OP. How did you discover the plan? Who was involved besides your boyfriend? How did you get out?
>>
>>18538424
Glad to know you are well , please tell us what happen as soon as posible.

By the way. If this is bait, its one of the best i've seen , so i dont care.
>>
OP here, I'm at the airport now. Gonna get myself a huge pizza because fuck do I deserve it. Let this thread die my dears, I will post my story on Friday when I am in my country in a new thread. I will title it "J" so you know it is me. For now, I want to focus on my flights and get home safely (also the airport wifi is just as unreliable as the bus'). I promise I will come back and tell you what happened. I feel hopeful
>>
>>18536020
>>the pic

Great movie
>>
>>18538437
Thank you so much.
>>
>>18536020
https://hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/the-friendly-space-wizards-guide-to-curse-breaking

How oddly relevant
>>
>>18538730
Nice to read you girl... Tell this Story pls on Friday

With your Theard picture and your "J"..

Thanks god that you made it. And do not return to your ex and ex ex scums
>>
If you are getting paranoid because of your own choises then you must be mentally retarded.
>>
Forst off, no real ritual of power demands a blood of drugged up desperate female (especially not blood from cuts on hand), so your boyfriend is clearly just a lunatic, or dabbler in the lowest kinds of magick.
>>
>>18536020
Get a good nights sleep, over and over again. Don't sit up anymore.
>>
attention whore
you made your bed, now lay in it
>>
It's Friday. Any info?
>>
all your answers are here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09nMmK4_HBLoF0IBzLucqw
>>
>>18545470
Are you OP?
>>
>>18545470
Well thanks for your spam bullshit anon, or should I call you busy. Hey you have 13 followers on your YouTube. I can see why.
>>
>>18545701
Thanks for the tip. My Youtube isn't working right so you saved me the trouble. But where is OP? It's 8p.m. in Dubai.
>>
File: anothervietnam2-14.jpg (567KB, 1200x1614px)
anothervietnam2-14.jpg
567KB, 1200x1614px
>>18545583
op is kill
>>
>>18547739
OP, you OK?
>>
>>18536485
They plan to stab you behind your back simultaneously. Prepare to be double penetrated.
>>
I feel like even you know deep down inside how delusional youre being, seek medical help. Youre either a paranoid schizophrenic or suffer from personalty disorder
>>
>>18536615
>it is going to be your fault for not listening to her pleas.
But we did listen and even provided good advice.
>>
>>18550385
Where is she? Did I miss another thread?
>>
>>18550398
This was her last posts. She said there would be a new thread but she's clearly safe.
>>18538424
>>18538730
>>
File: 1479671729627.jpg (56KB, 500x500px)
1479671729627.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>18536361
>>
>>18550407
I hope so. I'll feel she's clearly safe when she posts again with proof.
>>
>>18536020
>women acting like a freak.
What else is new...
>>
>>18538730
This is bait and a shitty role playing thread.
Cut your self more faggot.
>>
Hate to be that guy but this is what you whores get for always going for assholes. Good riddance bitch.
>>
>>18550616
Yes... because assholes can't pose as a "le nice guy" for a while and then overpower le whore into hell
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.