[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know where to ask this so I'll consult the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1406949310339.jpg (216KB, 1500x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1406949310339.jpg
216KB, 1500x1262px
I don't know where to ask this so I'll consult the occult. Is there a way to create novel ideas without using energy? For example, if I spend a day drawing I'll be tired in the end. Another example, just writing an elaborate 4chan post requires energy from me, sometimes I'm too lazy to do it. There seems to be a barrier between the brain creating an idea and then actually doing it in the real world. Like, I have an idea for a project but when comes the time to do it I'm not creating new ideas anymore, I'm focused on the task instead. What I'm looking for is a way to keep generating new ideas while doing a task. Kinda like perpetual inspiration. If you're always inspired there's a good chance you'll keep working on your project and even make it better because you come up with new things to add while you're working on it. Is there anything I can do to stay inspired all the time? I don't want to get bored of my projects anymore. What triggers inspiration?
>>
this doesn't seem related to the paranormal, so I'm going to make it about the paranormal.

throw magick at it. there's a spell for that
>>
>>18536011
Can I just ask some wizard to cast a spell on me?
>>
>>18535997
Shut the fuck up, dude. Drink redbull or something. Also, did you consider the possibility that you might just be a lazy pussy and that only you have the powrr to change from within? No? Figures.
>>
>>18536024
that would require them to know more about you than you'd like, but if you want to give some internet anon free access to your life source, go for it.
>>
>>18536041
take out the part where you said shut the fuck up, and called him a pussy, and that was pretty inspirational
>>
File: 1449617877901.jpg (87KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1449617877901.jpg
87KB, 620x387px
>>18535997
>just writing an elaborate 4chan post requires energy from me, sometimes I'm too lazy to do it.

How do Millennials even feed themselves?
>>
>>18535997
Look into the taoist concept of wu wei.
>>
>>18536055
This looks interesting. It's closer to what I wanted than I expected.
>>
File: 1166079.jpg (90KB, 300x359px) Image search: [Google]
1166079.jpg
90KB, 300x359px
>>18535997
>do drugs
>write down/record any ideas that come

"guys how do I do work without actually having to bust my ass?"
you lazy fuck
>>
>>18536052
>drink redbull or something

*wipes single tear from eye* I have never been so inspired
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.