[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to open up chakra's? What are you supposed to feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: chakras5.jpg (879KB, 4913x3035px) Image search: [Google]
chakras5.jpg
879KB, 4913x3035px
How to open up chakra's?
What are you supposed to feel?

Tried a lot of guided meditations but not feeling much desu
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
You're supposed to feel fresh and ask yourself "How the hell i was so low energy before?"/
>>
>>18535622
Kek
I feel fresh and more high energy after any meditation. Doesn't matter if I do chakra practice.
>>
>>18535639
Funny, you think regular meditation does fuck all to the chakras.
>>
>>18535622
Then the demons think "yum, fresh free energy for us to sap!"
>>
>>18535606
The amount of missinformation in that post makes it really difficult to even think of an introduction to such a topic.

So let me ask a few questions first:
How long do you sit when you say you meditate?
>>
>>18535772
If you never done it before, you'll barely last 20 minutes before cramping.

And maybe five minutes before losing concentration.

But that's completely up to you.
>>
For me, it's like bubble wrap popping, that release of air as the plastic breaks.

The way I do it is simple, imagine a white light burning any negative energy out, like the Hammer Of Dawn starting at the crown Chakra down to the root. Let it work, you'll know when it's clean and open. Some feel a sensation of water flowing over them at each Chakra, others are like air ect. As it opens, you feel the connection to the universe expanding, the intangible vines of Source reaching out to you.

Let it go naturally, never force yourself to pop them open. Speaking of which I've not done today and maybe that explains my exhaustion lol.

What are you working on?
>>
>>18535772

Depends how much time I have but regulary 45 mins - 1 hour. But I have mediated for longer. Been doing it regulary for about 8 years
>>
>>18535606
Literally talk to them

if you are a cunt you can't hear them tho
>>
>>18535806
When you do sit, quality or quantity?
Are you aware that meditation has nothing to do with sitting?

Different chakras require different work.

Just trying to sit still for as long as possible will very likely yield no desirable effect at all.
>>
>>18535790
Alright thanks. I have tried that hammer of dawn thing trying out a few guided meditations. Some of those have visualisations like spinning colorful diamonds and stuff, but visualisation never works on me.

I imagine energy flowing through those chakra's. I feel senations, particulary in the third eye and heart. If I just let my body/mind decide where to put attention without forcing it, it's amost always heart or third eye.

BUT If I put my attention in any other body part (feet, shoulders ie.) It's pretty much the same. I have trancendent experiences from time to time, but thats more an absense of thought and/or feeling high energy in my whole body, not necessarily chakra areas
>>
>>18535830
I meditate whenever I feel like it. I sit, lie down, walk. My meditation consists of basic adviata, breathing meditation, just being the observer of thoughts, feelings etc. If I feel shit I let those 'stuck' emotions roam free.

And as I said sometimes I do some full chakra guided meditations 20 or 45 mins. But they don't add much more than I already discribed. Or I just don't know what chakra meditation is supposed to achieve
>>
of course to talk to them you first have to acknowledge them who are they where are they etc.
>>
>>18535856
the chakras i meant
>>
>>18535856
>>18535868
I know where they are and practiced a lot already. But what do you mean talk to them
>>
>>18535886
how did you practice
>>
>>18535856
what happens if you can't talk to them anymore? not hearing them seems pretty disconcerting
>>
chakras are not real
that's why there is no reliable info on opening them
>>
>>18536305
The interpretation is pre-scientific bullshit, but some of the phenomenon around it are real. They are entirely psychosomatic of course, but still they are real experiences.
>>
Chakras are something, I'm not sure what, but it's not you brain farting.
>>
File: SPCSL_BMNM_CNDCN.jpg (162KB, 1021x782px) Image search: [Google]
SPCSL_BMNM_CNDCN.jpg
162KB, 1021x782px
>>18536338
To continue, you can open your "third eye" with a pencil and feel a tingling sensation. Point it at your forehead just above the brow and almost touch the skin with the tip. Concentrate on how it would feel if it were to touch. If this doesn't work try a knife or have someone else hold the object. The goal is to have a very strong expectation of a sensation, and from imagining what it would feel you sort of physically feel it, which reinforces the expectation in a feedback loop. After practicing this you can learn to create the sensation without a pencil. The crown chakra is also "activated" similarly. You can also learn to do this in your fingertips and other body parts.

The chakra thing is exactly like numerology: abstract concepts mapped to completely unrelated things with no actual reason behind it. It's as retarded as thinking your imagination is a spirit world.
>>
>>18536363
>>18536338
What are the dangers or side effects to chakra use?
>>
>>18536338
>>18536305

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/03/15/scientists-quantify-graphically-chart-energy-of-human-chakras-in-various-emotional-states/
>>
>>18535606
Well firstly your maon chakras are already "open". It's just a matter of balancing their energy.
>>
>>18536429
"Neuroimaging studies indicate increased
regional cerebral blood flow measures during meditation. Taken together, meditation appears to reflect
changes in anterior cingulate cortex and dorsolateral prefrontal areas. Neurophysiological meditative
state and trait effects are variable but are beginning to demonstrate consistent outcomes for research and
clinical applications."
>>
>>18535606
i can sympathize with some but they are gone tho because of certain semen demon who corrupted me
>>
>>18536610
Time to close your first chakra.

Breath, close your eyes and clench your anus.
>>
>>18535606
Your supposed to listen to your chakras. While you're meditating, if you imagine a hint of color, you should focus on that chakra, until you move on to another one. There isn't actually an order. And sometimes you'll only focus on one if it needs a lot of work.
>>
>>18536619
Don't disregard this just because I used the wrong you're in the beginning.
>>
>>18536616
They are already closed if not completely rekt although i would have to read about this shit to see if its what i think but yeah
>>
>>18536645
and of course some people would be into that and hypnosis and other stuff
>>
>>18535606
Literally the most fuckig retarded idea ever
>>
>>18536682
Don't know, the competition it's fierce.
>>
>>18536363
This is not opening your third eye, this is just being conscious of the emf in front of your forehead
>>
>>18536682
Why?
>>
>>18536619
I see it like this and the emotion that goes with it.

Red-fear
orange-guilt
etc.
>>
>>18536682
>fuckig retarded
>>
Whenever I lay down to meditate My navel chakra starts shaking violently when my breath moves through it. If i go to a yoga place--in my area, when we go down into Shavasana at the end my stomach--around the navel, starts making loud noises and shaking. I know it disturbs other people, so I stopped going. At least one of the reasons. I'm guessing this is a chakra imbalance. I've been working on it oscillating between passive and aggressive for about a year and a half now. Tips please!! I just wanna be able to breathe, and relax, and also use my personal power constructively, rather than destructively
>>
Is it possible to to improve certain chakras while smoking weed?
>>
>>18539732
Weed increase your awareness.

But I wouldn't recommend it. I've given myself ego death by doing this.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.