[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about trying out pic related, what should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0017.jpg (71KB, 596x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
71KB, 596x374px
I'm thinking about trying out pic related, what should I know about them? I know all the normal shit like "oh you can get possessed n shit" but anything else?
>>
>>18532814
It's fake, but still fun.
>>
>>18532814
Do it n post sharpie in pooper plz
>>
>>18532909
Well I don't have one yet, I still have to buy it
>>
Spin the plachette in circles on the board before you start, ask if anyone is there if you get a response then continue communicating if you get freaked out and want to stop make sure to put the plachette over the goodbye and say it out loud.
>>
It´s the most retarded shit and everyone who thinks the movements are not man-made should immediatly be delivered to a mental hospital.
>>
While the movements of the planchette are caused by the physical movements of the participants, these movements are subconscious interactions between the participants and the energy forces that are being summoned.

I used to fuck with the ouija all the time when I was a teen, lots of fucked up shit happened.
>>
File: fuckina.jpg (31KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
fuckina.jpg
31KB, 440x440px
>>18533136
holy shit, that was quite a story.
>>
>>18533136

One time, my friends and I snuck into an abandoned house that was inherently haunted, its referred to as the tiger house (pic related; you can see the old tiger cages, the house is on the left)

If you're an AZ fag, here's the address: http://www.hauntedplaces.org/item/tiger-house/

We took the ouija board into the kitchen, lit some candles...within a few minutes of the session, shit started going haywire...
>>
File: tigerhouse.jpg (16KB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
tigerhouse.jpg
16KB, 316x234px
>>18533163
forgot the pic
>>
>>18533163
like did you get a bunch of "MEEEWOOOOOWWW" and "RRROOOOAAARRR" out of the board or what?
>>
>>18533180
haha, exactly.

no, the door we used to scale down into the house fell over, it was tilted against the wall and fell down the opposite way.

a few loud bangs throughout the house, our hands were hot, friend got scratched on his face, stuff like that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.