[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apart from lifting what ritual/deity/etc can I do to be a confident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1433534156204.png (16KB, 237x224px) Image search: [Google]
1433534156204.png
16KB, 237x224px
Apart from lifting what ritual/deity/etc can I do to be a confident macho alpha?

Sigils maybe?
>>
fuck off frog

sage
>>
File: WIZARD.jpg (173KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
WIZARD.jpg
173KB, 669x669px
>>18532367
>confident macho alpha

How boring. Why don't you do something interesting with your life? I'm sure you'll get more women than the sleazy PUAs you're trying to impersonate.
>>
>>18533470
>Why don't you do something interesting with your life?
Like...?
>>
>>18533506
You could be a god and you're trying to mimic the assholes that got laid more than you in highschool
>>
File: 71445.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
71445.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>18533508
>You could be a god
What about real things?

Not OP btw
>>
File: IMG_1025.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Start singing.
>>
>>18532367
Reading books
>>
>>18533661
>You enjoy reading
>>
>>18532367
That sounds pretty good. I know when I think "Confident macho man" the first thing that comes to my mind is "Dude who's really into sigils". Godspeed, you panty drenching frog poster.
>>
anyone else laugh when people here try to downplay masculine traits?

you were born to cum inside a real pussy and perpetuate your bloodline, not to date a tulpa, have OOB experiences or worry about entities that don't exist.

building muscle is more useful than 99% of what you will ever read at /x/. you sleep better, lower blood pressure, get stronger, get more confident, learn about creating a routine and hard work, people respect you more, you look more attractive.
>>
>>18532367
yoga. not kidding

>>18533470
physical training is a critical part of esoteric belief systems. it can develop both the will and achieve a state of gnosis
>>
>>18532367
no, you beta. start lifting.
>>
File: lMrr3YC.gif (1MB, 257x193px) Image search: [Google]
lMrr3YC.gif
1MB, 257x193px
>>18532367
If you have to ask, theres no helping you right now. Thats something you have to figure out yourself by knowing yourself. We dont know you and your particular form of autism so we cant help you yet.
tl;dr just stop giving a fuck and put yourself out there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.