[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what could you conclude has enough evidence to show that there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

So what could you conclude has enough evidence to show that there is more to life than what we are told from birth.

What -real- things have you witnessed, experienced or learned about that you intuitively believe to be true of this universe?
>>
Something wants to overtake humanity
>>
>>
>>18531824
I think there's definitely a body- or a few - of control that's been pretty malicious in the way it behaves

Not entirely sure what makes people point to lizard-people? Odd fuckers who like to worship deities and like children too much.
>>
>>18531841
Agree with you. Your OP pic reminded me when i smoked salvia as teenager. I didnt even know anything about conspiricies but i instinctivly said they just want to infiltrate us. Maybe not from this realm of existance but no reptoids in a physical sense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lonWMzBKdU
>>
>>18531871
When you take any psychedelic, it will just totally lift the veil of the inner workings of society; it'll become just a man-made thing, like a chair - you can fuck those up
>>
>>18531888

The world isn't what it seems.
>>
>>18531893
The veil is beeing lifted for good now i think. Many people waking up. ELites shaking
>>
>>18531906
Eh, there's still a bit to go but yeah, I definitely think it's happening now
>>
>>18531910
Good luck my friend i agree.
>>
>>18531818
God is real and he is more comparable to 'the force' in star wars than how the western Christians portray it
>>
>>18531910
Have you looked into earth isnt a planET?
>>
>>18531922
>22
>>
>>18531927
no idea what that is, naw
>>
File: 1482880656123.jpg (1MB, 847x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1482880656123.jpg
1MB, 847x1059px
You dont need drugs to think like this.

Maybe slight psychosis or mania kek but not drugs
>>
>>18531936
>not DMT

wew
>>
>>18531933
I thought it was crazy too at first... Give it a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmFTgeK7U6U
>>
>>18531936
Agree it can help but is not needed
>>
The drugs don't even 'open up your mind.' You can open up your mind to actual reality, but drugs just mangle your perceptions and delude you into believing a fake reality that you think is the truth.

True awakening takes serious time, focus and energy. None of you in your teens or twenties are even close yet. Just slow down, take it easy and let the natural energy of the world flow into you, but focus on it and think about. Eventually it will happen, but psychedelics do nothing but hinder that process, and I have no lack of experience with them.
>>
>>18532049
>DMT doesn't show you oblivion and everything

Here, what is a true awakening though? What does that hold exactly?
>>
>>18532049
Holy Mountain
>>
File: 1483307389470.jpg (284KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1483307389470.jpg
284KB, 1440x2560px
>>18532049
They basically shake you enough to shatter your illusions

Teens or twenties? You can have full understanding at 5 and not know how to express it. When you have epiphanies its just your inner knowledge coming forth and being confirmed conciously.
>>
File: d74.jpg (54KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
d74.jpg
54KB, 640x482px
You druggies are pathetic. Wow you all really are some geniuses. When you play with the organ in your brain and decide to put drugs into your bloodstream be ready to reap the consequences. This "time loop" you refer to it as is your brain literally stroking out and have forced/premature alzheimers. You must not care about longevity, which is fine, some people dont. But don't wonder why you cant remember your grandchildren names or where your bathroom is at age 50. The body is a machine and will breakdown. It doesn't care about your feelings or so called awakenings lol. Call time whatever you want but the body will continue to break down and even faster by you feeding it lsds. By some of these comments it looks like people are sheep and will take whatever they can get. Are you that unhappy with yourself thst you feel the need to change your state of mind? Sad.
>>
>>18532110
>feeding it lsds
>>
>>18532110
This thread has got nothing to do with drugs, the other way around - sometimes.

Read the OP you mong
>>
File: dom-deluise.jpg (47KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
dom-deluise.jpg
47KB, 495x495px
>>18532110
>>
File: hfzf4.gif (997KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
hfzf4.gif
997KB, 500x700px
>>18532110
>>
Life as we know it is a emulation/future psychedelic drug experience.. we live in a dystopian future where this emulation is a addictive psychedelic drug to escape the soft-tyranny we live in
>>
>>18531824
It's memes. Not joking. People don't have ideas; ideas have people. They have been guiding humanity toward creating 'artificial' intelligence.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.